Calamity of Date a Live

By Custos_Portae

Meet our boi, Kuro Itsuka. 17 years old and adopted by the Itsuka's with his (not-so) twin brother Shido. He... More

Kuro Itsuka (Bio, pre - Kurumi)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt.1)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt. 3)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt. 4) (Edited.)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Finale pt. 1)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Finale pt.2)
Celine, Until our next Communion
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 1
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 2
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 3
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 4
Not the Worst nor Misunderstood, Rather-
Your a Monster

The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt.2)

1.8K 52 109
By Custos_Portae

Well boys and girls the Voting Poll is over and to no one's surprise, the Tuna Supremacy won. So our boy will probably end up with Sirin/Kiana.
It sounds weird... cause it is weird. Yeesh. Anyways this chapter will be longer than my others significantly. Don't expect this of me often, cause lord knows I procrastinate. Whatevs, let's begin. I do not own Date a Live or any of it's characters. Now then let our Date (Battle) begin!

Flashback End

Kuro: "So that's it. Or as much as I can say right now."

I finished speaking and looked at them.

Kotori: ...

Shido: ...

Reine: ...

No one seemed to have words. This is why I didn't say anything this morning. I would've got nothing but pity.

Kotori: "So that's why..."

Shido: "You didn't want us to bring her up."

Reine: "She's a sore topic."

Wow.

Kuro: " Y'all are really in sync huh? It's ok for now. Don't worry. Really. I can cope cause I have you guys for now."

I smile while saying this.

They all seem hesitant to agree but they do regardless.

Kotori: "Well thanks for that info. But now onto the bigger question. You never explained what that stuff was or your abilities. So?"

Mm. That's a good point.

Shido: "Yeah how did you do all that ice and stuff?"

Kuro: "Wouldn't you like to know Mr. -Roaring-Flash-Wave!"

At those words Shido begans to sputter and the tension is diffused.

After laughing at his plight for a bit, Kotori began to speak.

Kotori: " Ignoring Kuro for a second. Shido! Whatever your intentions, in order to join in our plans, you must at the very minimum clear a certain requirement."

Shido: "What is it?"

Kotori: "...In simple words, you must become more used to dealing with females."

Shido: "Dealing with females... huh?"

Oh no. I can sense a certain white haired eroge protagonist sneezing for some reason.

Actually Satan: "That's hell your walking into!"

Kuro: "Am I hearing things?"

I was ignored.
Meanwhile,

Reine: "...Ahh."

Reine nodded. For some reason, it seemed like she was about to fall asleep just like that.

Kotori: "...Not only to break through the target's guard, but in order to gain their affection, maintaining a conversation is essential. Although we can give instructions on where to go and what to say... but if the person in question is nervous then it won't work."

Shido: "A conversation with a girl... it can't be that tough."
Kotori: "I wonder."

Kotori suddenly grabbed Shidou's head, and pushed it hard into Reine's breasts.

Kuro:

Reine: " Nn?"

Reine let out a strange sound.

Shido cheeks were attacked by a warm and soft feeling, and following that a fragrance that seemed to melt his brain circled in his nose. Shidou instantly pushed Kotori's hand away and raised his face with a jolt.

Shido: "...Wh-wh-wh-what are you doing.. !"

Kotori: "Hmm, it's no good huh."

She looked over at me. Oh hell no!

Kuro: "Time for the Ultimate Technique. N-, ack!"

Before I could so much as move Kotori kicked me in the ribs, dropping me onto Reine. She hugged me out of impulse, as my head also reached the forgotten Utopia most men never achieve in their life.

Kuro:

Kotori: "Huh. Honestly expected better of him. New Plan! Reine!"

Reine: "Right."

She began to move towards Shido. Compared with the previous case where they were brought into contact without any prior notice, his heart throbbed way faster.

—Ahh, what? Just what is she going to do...!?

With his heart beating like this he couldn't even move. While making an expression like a main character in an 80's shoujo manga, Shidou tightly closed his eyes. (A/N: This hurt more than I would like to admit, to type out.)

However, no matter how long he waited, nothing happened.

Opening his eyes and taking a look, Reine had merely plugged in the power for the monitor on the desk.

Shido: "Eh...?"

While Shidou stared blankly, a cutely designed word <Ratatoskr> showed up on the screen.

Next, together with a pop tune, beautiful girls with colorful hair were shown in order, and a logo that seemed to be the title, 'Make love, my•little•Shidou', danced.

Shido: "Th-this is..."

Kotori: "...Yup. It's what's called a dating simulation game."
Shido: "It's a galge?!"

Shidou let out a shout that was like a shriek.

Kuro: "WHAT?!"

I popped back up immediately.

Kuro: "KURO LIVES!"

Kotori: "Sit back down."

Kuro: "Yes ma'am.

Whipped and tamed.

Shido: "How does this help my situation exactly?"

Kotori: "This will be considered your training. When you complete all routes, then it will be considered complete."

Shido: "How is that fair?!"

I'mma have to agree there.

Kuro: "That seems incredibly unrealistic."

Kotori spoke as if she didn't hear me.

Kotori: "As for you Kuro. We'll be doing something a bit different."

Oh? Do tell?

Kotori: "We're going to test your combat capabilites, since we only have word of mouth. But before that, Reine?"

Reine: "Nn."
She nodded and pressed another button. We were all back aboard Fraxinus and in what appeared to be an observation room.

Kotori went over to Shido and dragged him away. I guess for training? Anyways Reine wanted to run a few tests.

Simple stuff really. A full body exam, to see how I functioned and if everything worked smoothly. She got blood samples and a few other things.
Needless to say it was a long exam, that carried on a few days. I went home fed up those few nights, with trauma from needles.

When we were finally done, I finally went to another room for the combat test. Waiting for me was Kannazuki himself holding a bladed staff.

(A/N: Before we continue I love gifs, and I firmly believe old Kevin and Diluc shared the same fighting style, so....)

Kuro: "So are you who I'm fighting or...?"

Kannazuki: "Not quite yet I'm afraid. Besides. How does it go in video games?"

A bunch of sims appeared.

This bastard. Genshin. Really?

Kannazuki: "Handle the small fry first. After all the final boss must be reached last."

Kuro: "Alright then have it your way."

Might of An-Utu appeared in my hands as I slammed it down.

Kuro: "Dealing with them will be easy."
Having said so I dashed forward.

Starting off I did a spin slashing two of the simichurls, followed by a downward cleave into an upward slash, knocking a few more down permanently.  I ended it off by slamming An-Utu into the ground creating a stream of fire that swallowed more simichurls.

I wasn't done.

I threw my sword before I proceeded to engage in close combat.

Punches, kicks, even a few flips were done. All aimed to incapicitate. The simichurls were down and dissolved. I looked forward and saw the cryo Abyss Mage sim.

It was slashed and swiftly exploded.

Clapping was heard.

Kannazuki: "Impressive I must say."

Kuro: "Now are we fighting?"

Kannazuki: "Very well then. But I must warn you..."
His previous friendly disposition disappeared. I tensed up upon seeing this.

Kannazuki: "There's a reason I'm called a commander."

He immediately lunged at me, swinging his bladed staff down.

I immediately realized I may have to consider him a threat.
The further exchange solidified this feeling.  (A/N: The next two gifs show Kuro as Aether or male Traveler)

After we both slid back he thrust his lance forward again. I couldn't use An-Utu without killing him probably so I tried to block another way.

I called forth a small wave of fire in my right hand to try and stall. As he continued pushing forward I had to drop my sword and support my wrist with my left hand.
Sliding my foot back and tapping my heel, I summoned a wave of Icicles that erupted upward blasting us both back.

I reoriented myself midair to land on my feet. After doing so I picked up Might of An-Utu

Kannazuki walked out of the dust. I quickly put up my sword in a ready position.

Kuro: "We still going?"

Kannazuki: "No need. The room is already destroyed."

Kuro: "Eh?"

I looked around. He was not kidding. The once white walls were now charred black, half the roof was melting, there were holes placed sporadically all over the place, and there was a suspiciously deep gash in the middle of the floor.

Kuro: "Uh.... I... apologize?"

He just dropped the serious act and laughed.

Kannazuki: "It's not an issue I assure you. As long as Reine got the data needed."

I let out a sigh of relief. I'm glad because I have nowhere near enough money to pay for anything this advanced.

Kannazuki: "There is one question I have however. Why were you holding back?"

Kuro: "But I wasn't? At least I don't believe so?"

Kannazuki: "That so? How curious."

Kuro: "Why did you assume I was holding back?"

He didn't answer and instead motioned for someone to walk over. The person coming over was Reine.

Kannazuki: "Did you get the data needed?"

Reine: "I did. But I'd rather say it in front of Kotori so I don't repeat myself. If you would follow me."

So we all left to the command room. The whole time I was asking why he assumed I was holding back but he never answered.

When we finally arrived Kotori was in the captains chair waiting.

Kotori: "So?"

Reine swiped a few buttons on a tablet and an image of me appeared in a hologram.

Reine: "He's perfectly healthy and functions well enough. In terms of ranking Kuro is at least AAA rank in terms of Spirit ranking. But his potential seems to be SS rank at worst if going all out."

Kannazuki looked over at me.

Kannazuki: "That is why I think your holding back albeit unconsciously. I myself may be combat capable but an AAA rank Spirit would crush me easily, S rank or higher would evict me from my life subscription. You shouldn't have struggled as much as you did. So... I ask again, why were you holding back?"

To be continued

Yeah I'm a prick I know. but I decided to post this early. It may seem rushed , cause it sorta was.

Anyways why do you think he's holding back? Leave comments and reviews please. And please vote. Until next time

Peace. Also have an image to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 906 13
"My ability is called Soul Mate. I can create a bond between myself and some else. Once the bond is established, I can go back in time to meet my sou...
100K 2.4K 14
hmm so this will be a story about how Miyoshi (aka YOU) is Muichiro & Yuichiro's younger sister and yea it follows the manga so if you haven't finish...
81.4K 1.2K 38
Syouji- Shidou's twin brother, has been living with the Itsuka family together after being abandoned by their birth mother. In this world, disasters...
340K 12.9K 39
Keiko Mochizuki is oblivious to see how lucky she really is. ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Seasons 1-3 ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Saiki x OC (Slowburn) ˖◛⁺⑅♡ The disastrous life of Saiki K belo...