DREAM, rosalie hale [1]

By IMPER1UM

IN WHICH. . . Rosalie Hale never expected for her biggest dream to ever be possible in her eternity. [ TWILIG... More

PREFACE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
EPILOGUE.

9.

7.9K 286 23
By IMPER1UM

another note at the end of this 🥴

THE drive back to Elexia's house was relatively quiet and consisted mostly of small talk, which Elexia appreciated. Rosalie seemed to be doing everything in her power to make sure she was as comfortable as possible and the Reedus girl simply could not figure out why. To her, she was just the new girl from Baltimore.

To Rosalie, she was the world.

As the car pulled up to the front of the Reedus residence, Rosalie's soft voice met Elexia's ears. "Your dad isn't home,"

"Uh, no." Elexia shook her head. "Some days he doesn't get home until the early hours of the morning and sometimes he can come home as early as nine at night. It just depends on what's going on at work each day."

"Okay." Rosalie nodded, her throat suddenly tight. "I'll walk you to the door."

She was out of the car before Elexia could give a response and opening the passenger side door to let her out. The soft and slightly dazed smile Elexia gave her was breathtaking - no matter how many times she'd seen her do it.

It was only a few steps until they were in front of the brown door, and Elexia turned to face the blonde.

"Would you like to come in?"

Elexia would've been lying if she said she hadn't been nervous to ask that question. Her and Rosalie's relationship had only been inside school up until today and she wasn't sure how to navigate it yet.

Every single bone and nerve in Rosalie's body screamed at her to say no; but it didn't matter, because the word 'yes' left her lips before her brain could correct it.

The soft smile on the blue-eyed girl's face turned into the widest grin Rosalie had ever seen and it was hard to restrain herself when all she wanted to do was wrap Elexia in her arms and never let go.

The door opened with a creak that made Elexia mentally cringe and she slipped inside with ease. It amazed the Hale girl how her entire demeanor changed when she was inside the comfort of her own home. She'd never seen her so relaxed.

The house was a mostly open floor plan with the all-white kitchen on the left and the mostly warm-toned living room to the right. It was cozy and smelled like pumpkin spice; reminding Rosalie of Elexia. It really wasn't that spectacular of a house - which made sense, seeing as a middle-aged man who worked most of the time had lived in it alone for the last few years.

Elexia slipped off her hoodie and opened a small wooden door next to Rosalie to put it away. The Reedus girl reached a hand out for Rosalie's jacket, which she hung up next to hers.

"Would you like anything to eat? I could throw together a quick snack or something," Elexia asked as she slid her boots off.

"No, I'm okay, thank you." Rosalie gave her a smile, before it was taken over by a playful grin.

"What?" Elexia deadpanned, crossing her arms as she looked at Rosalie.

"Elexia, do you cook?"

Elexia's cheeks became dusted with pink as she looked down at her feet. "Yes."

Rosalie chuckled. "You're adorable."

Elexia's blue eyes rolled playfully before she walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cookies to snack on while she talked to Rosalie. She smiled as the golden-eyed girl sat down at the kitchen island across from her.

"So, you never did tell me how your trip to La Push was."

"Oh. Sorry," she awkwardly smiled. "It was good. Like I said, me and Bella made friends with some kid who told us some stories. Actually, he mentioned your family."

Elexia nervously glanced up from her cookies at Rosalie's face, wondering if she should've kept her mouth shut about the stories. Rosalie's shoulders went rigid, answering Elexia's question.

"What stories?" she asked, weary.

"They were stupid." Elexia quietly answered. Rosalie didn't respond. Elexia was worried she had offended her. "They were just silly stories, though, Rosalie. I don't believe any of- that."

"Elexia."

"Rosalie, really, it's fine. He was just a kid who probably got told weird stories by his parents, that's all."

"Elexia, tell me what the stories were about." Her voice was firm and Elexia was almost scared.

"Vampires." Elexia sighed. "Just dumb stories. Vampires don't exist."

"They're not just stories," Rosalie whispered. She was so quiet, Elexia almost didn't even hear her.

"I- what?" She was taken aback.

"You were honest with me, and it's time for me to be honest with you." Rosalie looked at Elexia with sincerity in her eyes. "I know you might think I'm a monster after this or you might even think I'm crazy, but it's true.. vampires exist. I am one. I don't expect you to embrace this or believe this, but you deserve to know it."

The Hale girl was as tense as ever, her hands balled up into tight fists on the table and her eyes conflicted as she looked frantically at Elexia's face, trying to read every small change in her features.

"Okay." Elexia nodded slowly. "I know you're not going to hurt me. I- I know you care about me. I can tell. You helped me today, you were there for me. I'm not going to push you away, even if you being a vampire is the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. I'm not going to run for the hills."

"You really amaze me." Rosalie's shoulders dropped from their tense position and her hands unclenched as she let out a sigh.

Elexia grinned, pleased that Rosalie seemed more comfortable. "I just have. . questions about this whole thing,"

Rosalie gave her a pointed look. "I may or may not answer, but I will try, to the best of my knowledge."

"Okay, fair enough." Elexia nodded and Rosalie was definitely shocked at how casual she was being about the entire situation. "How long have you been alive?"

"Almost a hundred years. I was eighteen when I was turned."

"Who turned you?"

"Carlisle."

It was like a light went off in Elexia's head. "It all makes sense now."

Rosalie lightly laughed. "It does?"

"Yes. I can't explain why, it just does."

"I'm shocked at how calm you're being right now, Elexia,"

"Well, I think it's obvious you wouldn't hurt me. I think that's the only thing that's keeping me calm right now. Oh, and also shock. Unless, you're an actual psycho who is luring me in our something. Which, by the way, if you are, that's fucked up to do to a pregnant girl I hope you know that."

" Elexia, I'm serious. I don't have any intentions ever of hurting you. In fact, that is the very last thing I want. But how do you know I won't accidentally hurt you one day? Or worse."

"The kid who told us the stories about your family at La Push said that you guys don't hurt human beings and instead, you hunt animals. So, I'm not really concerned. I think you have enough self-control not to hurt me, Rose."

If Rosalie's heart could beat, she was sure it would have sped up significantly upon hearing Elexia's nickname for her.

"And, I have one more question." Rosalie nodded. "How do your eyes change color?"

Rosalie snickered. "Of course you noticed that. Our eyes get darker the longer we go without eating. When they're fully black, it's important that we eat."

"You're not hungry." Elexia observed, staring at the golden of Rosalie's eyes.

"No, I am not hungry." She shook her head.

"Oh! And what about the sun? Don't vampires, like, burn in the sun?"

"I thought you said the question about my eyes was your last question," Rosalie smirked.

"Sorry," Elexia sheepishly answered. "I'm just trying to make myself feel more sane about all of this and get a better understanding of what your life is like."

"I understand, Lex. I'm just messing with you. Ask me anything."

"You have enhanced hearing, don't you? You knew I was pregnant before I told you because you can hear her heartbeat," Elexia realized.

"Yes, I knew you were pregnant. The second I saw you in the cafeteria on your first day of school, I heard her heartbeat."

"What's something about vampires that isn't common knowledge?"

"If by common knowledge you mean by what humans show in stories and movies, then the fact that some vampires have special abilities would be one of those things that isn't common knowledge."

"Special abilities?" Elexia asked; Rosalie nodded. "Give me examples."

"Edward can read minds, Alice can see the future and Jasper can read emotions."

"Okay, maybe I am freaked out slightly. But not at you, at your family. Edward has heard every thought I've had over the last couple of months and Jasper has felt all my emotions, which is terrifying. But Alice intrigues me. She can see the future? Can she see my future?"

"She saw you and Bella coming to Forks, that's why I knew to look for you. She didn't see your pregnancy though, which was why I was shocked when I first heard her heart beating."

"Is that why I saw you and Alice arguing in the lunch room that day?"

Rosalie chuckled and looked down at the table. "Yes. Don't worry, I wasn't arguing because I didn't care for the baby. I was just shocked and thought Alice lied to me."

"You have to introduce me to Alice one of these days,"

"Yeah, yeah." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

Heat filled Elexia's cheeks at Rosalie's playfulness; an uncontrollable smile spreading from one ear to the other.

"I hear your father coming." Rosalie said suddenly.

"You can hear that?"

She smiled at Elexia's astonishment. "Yes. I'd better get going now. But it was really nice spending time with you today."

"Will I see you in school?" Elexia jumped to her feet when Rosalie stood, walking to the closet to grab her jacket for her.

"Of course."

Elexia nodded. "Good night, Rosalie."

"Good night, Lex."

Elexia opened the door for Rosalie and saw her father pulling into the driveway and she was stunned all over again how Rosalie heard him before he was even near the house. She was also stunned to see that her car was returned back to its usual parking spot. She didn't even hear it get dropped off.

The Reedus girl waited by the door until Rosalie's car pulled out of the driveway. Austin walked to the door with a confused look on his face, ready to ask Elexia what had been going on.

The father-daughter duo sat down together in the living room and instantly, Austin spoke.

"What happened today? Are you okay?"

And so, Elexia explained to her dad what she had also said to Rosalie. At the end, she added that Rosalie had been a great friend to her and went home with her. Austin seemed pleased at that detail.

After the conversation with her dad, she went upstairs for desperately needed sleep after the long day she had.

guys don't yell at me for making the pregnancy so dramatic i'm just having fun BYE LMAOO i won't be dramatic anymore 😟 i was just going based on the pregnancies that my family members have had & i know people who have had very extreme and traumatic pregnancies (my mother included). growth restrictions in babies can also be very dangerous because it can limit organ development. not to mention, a lot of elexia's "outbursts" were from anxiety as well. but just remember that once again i am not a professional writer and this is just me having fun LOL i didn't expect anyone to read this

ALSOOO i did not know how to write elexia's reaction to the whole vampirism thing ,, like i feel as if she's just head over heels in love w Rosalie and nothing will change that for her; not even rosalie being a literal monster. bella was relatively chill ab edward in the books/films so i think its fine idk

anyways dont bully me im sensitive thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.2K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
1.1M 29.6K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
229K 15.3K 107
She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone. Others would try to tempt her out of th...