My Creepypasta/Slenderverse H...

By srosen123

Please respect my opinions. Also, leave comments :) Sensitive topics will be freely described within. Read at... More

Author's Note
Theme songs
Real names
Nationalities
Identities
Mental conditions
Heights
Ages
Species
Religions
Alliances
Best friends
Parents
Ongoing relationships
Failed relationships
The next generation - pt. 2
Love languages
Soldier, poet, or king?
Slenderman
Zalgo and the Under-Realm
Jeff the Killer
Ben Drowned
Ticci Toby
Sally Williams
Homicidal Liu
Sully
Luring Lyra
Vailly Evans
Eyeless Jack
Nathan the Nobody & Crystal the Hidden
Clockwork
Zero
X-Virus
Randy
Keith
Troy
Jane the Killer
Nina the Killer
Mary Vaughn
Alma Richardson
Tim/Masky
Brian/Hoodie
The Marble Hornets crew
Kate the Chaser
Rouge
Lost Silver
Chris the Revenant
Lazari, Stripes, Red Death, & Theo
Puppeteer
Bloody Painter
Judge Angel
Suicide Sadie
Sam, Lucille, Iris, & Milo
David Felton
Jason the Toymaker
Dollmaker & Svetlana
Nurse Ann
Killing Kate
Prowler
Laughing Jack, Isaac, Raven, & Sammy
S.O.S. (OC)
Ella and Indigo (OCs)
Odessa (OC)
Engine (OC)

The next generation - pt. 1

651 3 4
By srosen123

Hector Woods
Theme song: 'Heathens' - Twenty One Pilots
Parents: Jeff the Killer (father) and S.O.S. (mother)
Species: human
Race: Caucasian
Identity: cis male, he/him
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 7
Hair color: black
Eye color: olive green
Personality: curious, loyal, mischievous, patient
Fun facts:
- His full name is Hector Liu Woods. He was named for his maternal grandfather and his Uncle Liu.
- When S.O.S. got pregnant with Hector, she walked up to the dinner table and slammed the positive pregnancy test on the table next to Jeff. Jeff was in shock, and neither he nor S.O.S. knew how to feel. After a long talk, S.O.S. remembered that Slenderman forbade the termination of future proxies, and Jeff responded with a sigh of, "Fuck it, guess I'm a dad now."
- Jeff hadn't wanted to be a father at first, but the first time he held his son, he decided that he was never going to treat Hector the way his parents had treated him.
- At the age of 3, Hector wanted to look like his dad, so he took a knife and started to carve a smile onto his cheeks. He got halfway through before his parents were awoken by him crying, and he was in too much pain to keep going. Now he has a small scar on the side of his face. Jeff still feels terrible about it.
- He has ADHD, which he inherited from his dad. But he has his mom's slyness.
- Sometimes, Hector likes pranking his dad. He once slapped him to wake him up in the morning, and Jeff chased him down the hallway until he had grabbed him, pulled him into a headlock, and given him a noogie.
- He's terrified of E.J., but he and his parents share a cabin with him, so he has no choice but to live with him. E.J. likes scaring him when he gets on his nerves, and S.O.S. and Jeff always respond with threats.
- Jeff taught him how to play soccer, which he loves doing. But he often gets distracted by bugs in the grass.
- Admittedly, Jeff and S.O.S. are reckless parents, but they're not neglectful. They make irresponsible decisions every now and then, but they make sure to remind Hector that he's loved and cherished. Jeff also treats Hector as more of a younger brother than a son.
- He loved rock and metal music even as a baby and preferred those to lullabies.
- He wears his uncle's old hoodie to bed. Jeff is hoping that he'll grow into it as a teenager, even though it's super tattered. For Jeff, it was hard for him to give it to Hector because it was his comfort item.
- Ben is like an older brother figure to Hector, who calls them Uncle Ben. He's also close with Sally. Of course, he also loves his cousins, Prairie and Gideon.
- His hair is very shaggy and he hates having it brushed.
- Jeff and S.O.S. let him swear whenever he wants.
- His parents lovingly regard him as "an emo in the making."

Prairie Evans-Woods
Theme song: 'Tag, You're It' - Melanie Martinez
Parents: Homicidal Liu (father) and Vailly Evans (mother)
Species: undead human
Race: Caucasian
Identity: cis female, she/her
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 8
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: glass blue
Personality: timid, calm, intelligent, cautious
Fun facts:
- Her full name is Prairie Zipporah Evans-Woods. Her parents love nature-inspired names, and her middle name is from her mother's late grandmother.
- Neither Liu nor Vailly had wanted to be parents, and at first, Vailly was hoping that something would go wrong with the pregnancy. But when Prairie was born, her parents were instantly in love.
- When Prairie was 2 years old, David kidnapped her. He was planning to kill her, and he had gouged out one of her eyes before she was rescued by her parents and Lyra. She doesn't remember what happened because she was so young, but she still knows of the event. Vailly blames herself for the accident.
- Due to what David did, Prairie has a gaping black hole in the side of her face, like her mother, and she has the same supernatural powers. But unlike Vailly, there's no little blue light inside it. She wears a glass eye.
- After Prairie's kidnapping, her parents became so overprotective that, for months, they wouldn't let Prairie or her brother out of the house. Lyra, Nathan, and Crystal eventually talked some sense into them. But they're still not allowed out of the house without adult supervision, which is understandable.
- Prairie's favorite color is lavender.
- She often ties her long, dark brown hair up in a ponytail.
- Lyra was made her and her brother's godmother. She calls her Auntie Lyra.
- She's not as close with her Uncle Jeff as her brother is, but she still loves him very much.
- Like her parents, Prairie prefers wearing long sleeves simply because she finds them more comfortable.
- Vailly taught Prairie to harness her powers, which are telekinesis and night vision. Prairie sometimes uses the former to pull pranks on Gideon. She's also quite stealthy and is good at sneaking up on people.
- She loves books and actually taught herself how to read.
- Liu often tells her that, when he and Vailly aren't around anymore, she has to take care of Gideon, just like he took care of Jeff when they were kids. Prairie takes this to heart and is quite protective over her little brother.

Gideon Evans-Woods
Theme song: 'Zombie' - Bad Wolves
Parents: Homicidal Liu (father) and Vailly Evans (mother)
Species: human
Race: Caucasian
Identity: cis male, he/him
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 7
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: forest green
Personality: energetic, helpful, sporty, forgetful
Fun facts:
- His full name is Gideon Jeffery Evans-Woods. Another nature-inspired name for his first name, and his middle name is from his Uncle Jeff.
- Like his sister, Gideon's parents hadn't wanted him. But they still loved him as soon as he was born.
- When Gideon was 5, he was riding his bike (Nathan had stolen one for him and one for Prairie) when he lost balance while riding over a root. He hit his head hard and was unconscious for two days. For the next year, he suffered from sleeping spells. He still has a small bump on the back of his head from where he fell.
- Like his cousin Hector, Gideon loves playing soccer. Whenever Jeff comes over, Gideon always begs him to get out the ball so they can go play in the backyard.
- Gideon thinks boys are very pretty, and he likes lovingly staring at pictures of them in books. All the adults know that he's fruity, but they also know it's his journey to figure it out.
- He's especially close with his dad. When he was a toddler, he once walked in on Liu cutting himself. Gideon simply asked his dad not to hurt himself again, and Liu felt so horrible that his then 3-year-old son was having to ask him this that it motivated him to never cut again.
- He loves riding on Nathan's or Lyra's shoulders.
- Like his sister, he inherited his mother's telekinesis powers. But since he hasn't had them as long as his sister (they laid dormant for longer), he doesn't know how to fully control them.
- Gideon is that kid who's always bringing home bugs, frogs, or worms in his hands. He even brought home a garter snake once. He also loves playing in the rain with Prairie.
- He's often told that he looks just like his dad, which is understandable, as he has the same dark brown hair, sharp features, and forest green eyes.
- Both he and Prairie are scared of Sully. Sully feels terrible about this, and he keeps trying to open up to them (even Vailly has tried to get the kids to be nice to him), but they can't help but be nervous around him.
- Lyra taught both Gideon and his sister how to swear properly.
- Gideon always jumps at any opportunity to help someone if they need it. He often helps Vailly gather spices, rocks, and other trinkets for her witchcraft practices.

Arielle Harrison (there are a lot of headcanons because she's one of my favorite OCs)
Theme song: 'Could Have Been Me' - Halsey
Parents: Randy (father), Keith (stepfather), and Primrose Russell (mother)
Species: human
Race: Caucasian, Hispanic
Identity: cis female, she/her
Sexuality: lesbian
Current age: 11
Hair color: ginger
Eye color: turquoise
Personality: fiesty, clingy, shy, brave
Fun facts:
- Her full name is Arielle Milagro Harrison. Randy helped her pick out her name, but he wanted her middle name to be Spanish.
- She was born out of wedlock to Randy and Primrose, a woman who was in the same prison as Randy and had groomed him. For the first 6 years of her life, she didn't know her father, and she was subjected to all kinds of abuse. She was never allowed out of her mother's apartment and wasn't given adequate clothing or living space - in fact, she was forced to sleep in the hall closet. Primrose also often pimped out Arielle's body for money, and she started being molested from a very young age. Primrose didn't even give her a name.
- Arielle has Dissociative Identity Disorder and is the host of her system. Her alters are Darling (she/her, internal self-helper), Bruce (he/him, protector and trauma holder), Cam (he/him, little), Nyla (she/her, trauma holder), and H. (he/him, fictive). In the headspace, most of these people look like people Arielle has seen come and go in her mother's apartment. She also has an alter of Primrose, who's a persecutor, and an alter of her Uncle Sully, who's a protector and whom she developed later on. It took a long time for Randy and Keith to get used to it.
- When she was little, Arielle tried teaching herself to read by stealing her mother's old mystery novels.
- At the age of 6, Primrose decided to sell Arielle. But before she could do so, Primrose ran into Randy and led him back to her car, where she had told Arielle to stay put. Furious that Primrose was trying to sell him a child - moreover, his own daughter - Randy beat Primrose until she was unconscious and got Arielle out of there, bringing her back to his truck and driving away. All Arielle had was a small pillowcase full of a few meager belongings. Randy had never wanted to be a father, but he was never going to leave Arielle behind.
- Randy was the first person to treat Arielle with kindness. At first, Arielle didn't know how to process this and thought it wasn't normal, as well as being absolutely terrified of him. The life in Primrose's apartment had been the only life she had ever known, and she didn't know anything about the outside world. Over the next few months, Arielle learned to trust her father. And before she knew it, Randy and Keith had reunited and she had another father figure.
- Arielle is very close with both of her dads. Randy is more affectionate through actions than through words, and Keith is very gentle and understanding. She can also relate to Keith because his mother was also sexually abusive. Another thing, Randy and Keith heavily influenced Arielle's music taste, and she likes all the same things as them.
- Most of the time, Arielle is quiet and rather timid, but due to Randy's influence, she can be pretty fiesty. She also loves fire. She's encouraged to voice her opinion whenever she feels the need to.
- For her 7th birthday, Arielle was given her dead uncle's red beanie by Randy. She treasures it and wears it everywhere she goes, even when other alters are fronting. Randy can't help but see his little sibling in her, and it both breaks his heart and makes him proud. She even looks like Sully.
- Due to her mother, she had a Welsh accent for the first few years of her life, but it's starting to die out.
- She still misses Primrose sometimes, but she's eternally grateful that Randy rescued her. She wouldn't give up her loving parents for the world.
- For the first couple of months when she was under Randy's care, Arielle would sometimes try to take off her clothes when he got annoyed at her. Randy, feeling both awkward and heartbroken, would have to remind her that a parent assaulting their child is disgusting and not normal and that, despite his bad temper, he would never hurt her.
- She likes wearing oversized clothes because they're comfortable. She also likes wearing clothes from the boy's section.
- Keith gave her a dolphin plush that he had stolen on a supply run.
- When she was 5, Arielle accidentally dropped a mug because Primrose yelled at her. Furious, Primrose grabbed one of the shards and threw it right at the middle of Arielle's face. Arielle still has a scar.
- She has a lot of freckles.
- When Randy first found her, Arielle was malnourished and small for her age. But with his and Keith's help, Arielle has been putting on weight and has gotten taller. She had a big growth spurt when she was 10, and her parents suspect that she's going to be tall as an adult.
- When it comes to Chris, Arielle is rather intimidated by her, but they care about each other.
- She's terrified of both Jeff and her grandmother, Odessa. Odessa actually tried to kidnap and kill her once, but she doesn't remember because her trauma holders blocked the memory from her. She's also very intimidated by Liu.
- Randy and Keith sometimes tell her stories about when they were kids. She loves it when they do that.
- She's very close with Quentin, Troy, and the Adler family, who sometimes come to visit. She calls Troy Uncle Troy, and Quentin Uncle Quentin. She also sees Finch as an older sibling.
- Randy teaches her Spanish.

Eris Oulette
Theme song: 'Can You Keep A Secret?' - Ellise
Parents: Clockwork (mother) and Zero (mother)
Species: half human, half nymph
Race: Caucasian
Identity: cis female, she/her
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 9
Hair color: milky brown, white highlights
Eye color: gray
Personality: mischievous, bubbly, crafty, neutral
Fun facts:
- Her full name is Eris Teagan Oulette. Her first name means 'strife,' as her parents just knew she was going to be mischievous. Zero also loved the name Teagan.
- Although Alice is black, Eris is Caucasian because Clockwork was the one to give birth to her and nymphs, like Zero, don't have races.
- Despite her young age, she's considered to be Slenderman's most promising potential proxy because she has many of the same abilities as Zero and because she inherited both of her parents' lust for bloodshed.
- Eris often ties her hair up in pigtails.
- She doesn't know how to feel about her uncle. Before she found out what he did to Clockwork, she considered him someone to be trusted. But now that she's forbidden to see him, she doesn't know what to think. But she keeps the letters and gifts he sends her a secret from her mothers.
- At times, she can be rather apathetic.
- She enjoys playing pranks on the other children in the Alliance. These pranks can often be cruel, but she always apologizes if they go too far.
- She's the type of kid who always covers her eyes when her parents kiss or when people kiss in movies.
- Clockwork and Zero love spoiling her. For example, they often let her stay up until midnight.
- She has a yellow bunny plush named Pokie.
- Her favorite colors are yellow, orange, and hot pink.
- She developed a love for photography around the age of 6. For her 7th birthday, her parents gave her a Polaroid camera. She takes it everywhere she goes.
- Eris will often bring home dead animals she found or murdered herself.
- She's a very good actress.

Xavier Richardson
Theme song: 'Death of a Hero' - Alec Benjamin
Parents: Jane the Killer (mother), Mary Vaughn (mother), unknown surrogate father
Species: human
Race: Caucasian
Identity: cis male, he/him
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 6
Hair color: strawberry blonde
Eye color: sky blue
Personality: sweet, shy, apologetic, empathetic
Fun facts:
- His full name is Xavier Seamus Richardson. He wasn't named for anyone, but his parents thought the name sounded nice.
- Although he's very close with Mary, he's scared of Jane because of how much she yells. He usually avoids her, even though he still loves her.
- He loves helping Mary in the kitchen. He's been baking and cooking with her since he was a toddler. He also has his own little stool to stand on so he can reach the counter, and his own little apron.
- Xavier's accent is a combination of Southern and Scottish, due to Jane's and Mary's respective accents.
- He looks just like Mary, who often regards him as her "mini-me."
- He's best friends with Valerie, Nina and Painter's daughter.
- Above all other animals, he adores songbirds. He wants to have one as a pet when he gets older, but Mary and Jane aren't sure that a songbird from the Over-Realm would survive in the Under-Realm.
- He likes wearing overalls.
- Jane often tells Xavier scary stories about the Woods brothers in order to try and scare him into obedience. To Xavier, Jeff and Liu are basically the boogeymen. Mary doesn't approve of this, but Jane insists on it.
- Xavier has no idea that he has an aunt, Alma. Mary intends on telling him the truth when he gets older.
- He and Mary often play music while in the kitchen together. Their favorite song to play is 'Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes.'

Valerie Otis
Theme song: 'Innocence' - Avril Lavinge
Parents: Bloody Painter (parent) and Nina the Killer (mother)
Species: human
Race: Hispanic, East Asian
Identity: cis female, she/her
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 6
Hair color: black
Eye color: turquoise
Personality: curious, cheerful, artistic, energetic
Fun facts:
- Her full name is Valerie Chan-Mi Otis. Nina loved the name Valerie, and Painter wanted her to have a Korean middle name to honor their heritage.
- When she was born, Painter celebrated by embroidering a baby blanket for her. She still has it now.
- Apart from English, Valerie is being taught both Spanish and Korean. She's pretty much fluent in both those languges.
- As a toddler, she preferred it when Painter sang her lullabies over Nina. Valerie has described Nina's singing voice as "scratchy."
- Valerie is a mama's girl. This is because Valerie's personality is almost identical to Nina's. But she loves Painter, too.
- She's stated that her favorite color is rainbow.
- Because of her mixed heritage and her parents being good cooks, she always has the best food.
- Sometimes, she helps Nina with their makeup. Once, when she was a toddler, Valerie got into Nina's makeup on her own. When her parents found her, she had eyeshadow dusted all over her face and down her shirt and she was giggling like crazy.
- Valerie is the type of kid that climbs everything in sight. The phrase that her parents said to her most often when she was 3 was, "that's not a climbing thing!" But now that she's a little older, she's not as reckless.
- She adores wearing headbands.
- She'll often watch Painter paint or sew and even helps them by handing it paintbrushes or a different color thread.

Orion Gadriel
Theme song: 'My Family' - Migos
Parents: Red Death (father) and Gas Mask Maid (mother)
Species: 3/4 human, 1/4 demon
Race: Caucasian, East Asian
Identity: cis male, he/him
Sexuality: N/A
Current age: 9
Hair color: dusty brown
Eye color: one red, one green
Personality: curious, sweet, intelligent, ambitious
Fun facts:
- His full name is Orion Werner Gadriel. His mother is an astronomy nerd, and his father wanted him to have a German middle name.
- In order to keep growing in his mother's uterus, Zalgo temporarily let Gas Mask keep aging so Orion could be born properly. Once he had popped out, Gas Mask was back to being immortal.
- Being part of Zalgo's royal household, Orion is spoiled by those around him. But while Red adores pampering his son, Gas Mask wants to keep him humble. Orion is also spoiled by his grandfather.
- Orion finds it hilarious that he's both biologically and mentally older than his Aunt Lazari, who chose to stop aging when she was 8. They're more like best friends than aunt and nephew.
- His parents and grandfather have agreed that he'll be given the talk about when he wants to stop aging on his 10th birthday.
- His birthday is taken very seriously by his family. Every year, there's a big party thrown in his honor to celebrate his birth.
- Orion is very close with all his family members, particularly his father. He's definitely a daddy's boy.
- Sometimes, Orion will hang out with the children of Zalgo's proxies. His favorite out of all of them is Valerie.
- Apart from having a personal staff, Orion also has a private tutor. His favorite subject that she teaches him is geography, which he's very good at.
- Some of the demon aristocracy think it's a disgrace to have Orion in the royal household because he's mostly human. But his family is quick to defend him.

Nigel and Wyatt Blake
Theme song: 'You Are Enough' - Sleeping At Last
Parents: Puppeteer (father) and Suicide Sadie (mother)
Species: ghost
Race: Caucasian
Identities: cis male, he/him
Sexualities: N/A
Current ages: 8
Hair colors: black (Wyatt), silvery blonde (Nigel)
Eye colors: yellow
Personalities:
- Nigel: optimistic, helpful, energetic, anxious
- Wyatt: realistic, helpful, quiet, stubborn
Fun facts:
- Their full names are Nigel Chandler Blake and Wyatt Finley Blake. Sadie and Pup just thought the names sounded sweet.
- Nigel and Wyatt weren't necessarily born. Sadie had always wanted to be a mother, and, combined with her love for Puppeteer, the longing for children manifested in two five-year-old ghost children who woke the couple up one day and announced that they were their sons.
- Both of them can choose whether or not they want to age, and they chose to age.
- Their clothing styles are complete contrasts: Wyatt likes wearing dark clothes while Nigel likes wearing pastel colors. Nigel also loves wearing skirts. They reflect their respective personalities.
- Sadie is incredibly protective over both of them. For example, she never allows them to leave the home without an adult. She also wants them in her sight all the time when she's in her little space.
- Puppeteer likes telling them stories and singing them songs.
- They like hanging out with Yvonne and Zach Jr., Zachary and Rosemary's children. They see Zachary as an older brother.
- Sometimes, they help Puppeteer make little straw dolls.
- When Sadie enters her little space, Nigel and Wyatt always help Puppeteer take care of her. They often play or cuddle with her.
- Their favorite TV show is Sesame Street. They often watch it with Sadie when she's in her little space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 180 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
9.3K 136 6
That Time I got reincarnated as a slime x Male Morpho Knight Reader: Another Kirby story, here I go. In your previous life you were nothing, your lif...
68.9K 1.2K 34
Yes this is gonna be me trying to keep all my motivation to not give up Cover is not mine
1.2M 57.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...