Vanilla+brown sugar (Hyunlix)

By Sunflozer

"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ... More

Isolated
Lunchbox cake
Run
Three Stops
Roommate
New home
Strawberry shortcake
It wasn't your fault
Red light
You stay on my mind
Cafe date?
Falling
Pose
Trigger
Play with my hair
Morning Angel
Baby Chick
luxury, elegance and comfort
Fancy you
Cry for me
Can you blame me
Crybaby
Desire
I may be obsessive
What are we
If you like me so much
Cuddles after sex
Change
Support
Under control
Main street
You don't know me
Anything you want
Cotton candy kiss
Mistake
Yours
Unwind
Valentines Day ( special chapter โ‚Šโ€งยฐ๐ชโ™ก๐‘‚ยฐโ€งโ‚Š)
Comfort zone
Playing games
Reciprocate
Love language
Better things
Cherry Red
Silent cry
Cherish
Little doll
Your eyes
What I deserve
No tears left to cry
Seek and destroy
Nobody else but you
Where it all started
Q & A ๐Ÿ’Œ '' ~ เญจเญง ยท
Warm milk and honey: Side story one
Taste of honey: End of side story one
247 with you: Side story two
I wish it didn't happen: Side story two continuation๏ฟผ
You could never understand: End of side story two

First Day

3.4K 171 197
By Sunflozer

Last night, I showed a side to me I didn't even know existed. A side I wasn't allowed to show back home with my aunt. To be honest, it was therapeutic letting my feelings out and just crying. Even if my eyes were mad puffy afterwards . It was 7 a.m., and I was getting ready for my first day of work. I felt so nervous already, what if I mess up ?. In the end, I decided whatever happens, happens, and I should just enjoy my first day.

When I entered the living room Jeongin was already putting on his shoes by the door. He looked ready to go.

"Good morning Lix, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Morning, I feel better" I smiled. I did feel better, like a huge weight was lifted off my chest.

"Good. We'll get breakfast on the way, since we don't have time to prepare any." He said, opening the door and motioning for me to go out first.

On our way, we bought ham sandwiches and coffee from Ordinary cafe. Only Seungmin was at the cafe this morning, he told us that Chan went to deliver flowers.

During our 30-minute bus ride, We ate our breakfast on the bus and before we knew it we made it to the country club. The country club was huge, much bigger than I expected it to be. It was located in a gated community, the bus wasn't allowed to go through. The outside of it was painted white and had an old but fancy look to it. Like it had been around for years but it was maintained properly throughout those years. There were golf carts packed outside and the front yard had short hedges. The front entrance was a portico and beneath it was a small fountain. The entrance led us to the reception and lounge area, which was decorated nicely with modern furniture.We made our way through and greeted every guest we passed. Until we were in another part, with a middle-aged man now standing in front of us. He wore a black suit with a fancy name tag that read manager.

"Is this the kid ?" he asked Jeongin, eyeing me up and down. Like he was inspecting me for anything suspicious.

"Yes sir" jeongin replied.

"Good, then I'm assigning you two to assist Mrs. Hwang and her son today."

"Mrs. Hwang...her son....you mean Hyunjin ? Why is he not with his friend today ?" Jeongin titled his head.

"Does it matter ?, just make sure Felix doesn't mess up today, he brings good money to the club."

"If by money, you mean women, then okay" Jeongin muttered.

"I heard that, it's still money, those women paid thousands of dollars for their membership, even if it's them just wanting to get closer to Mr. Hwang's boy, now get to work."

.....

My hands were killing me. How long did we have to walk again? Why is this place so big ?. We were headed to the tennis court. I was holding a basket filled with tennis balls while Jeongin held the tennis rackets. We had both changed into our uniforms, which were a white button-up polo and white shorts that were way above the knee. The weather wasn't helping either, it was hot and the sun was burning the exposed parts of my skin while we walked. To pass the time, I decided to ask a question I'd been wanting to ask since earlier.

"Who's Hyunjin?." I said out loud.

That startled Jeongin. "He's the youngest son of the Hwang family. They're very rich, like old money rich. His father owns a huge financing company and his mom owns a high fashion company. He has modeled for it in the past. Although he's the youngest son out of three. He's next in line to inherit his fathers company."

"you know a lot a about him," I said, finding this topic very interesting.

"That's because he's here almost everyday with his best friend, Minho, another son of an old money family. The two of them are usually here to play tennis, and when they are here,that's all the other employees and female guests talk about. Since Hyunjin is extremely attractive." Jeonjin rolled his eyes. "Well Minho too, but let's stay on topic."

Now I really wanted to see him.

"However," Jeongin stressed on the however. "Contrary to his handsome looks, just like all the other rich people who come to this country club, he has a horrible attitude. I also heard rumors about him being a Playboy and how he's never slept with the same partner twice." He finished.

I stayed silent at the new information.

After what felt like forever, which probably wasn't even that long, to be honest the basket of tennis balls I was carrying was just heavy. We finally made it to the tennis court. My hands felt numb so I wasted no time bending over and putting the basket on the ground."Took y'all long enough." That surprised me. I gazed up at wherever that voice had come from, and it was like time had stopped for a second.

The man I was looking at, looked to be in his early 20s.

His black shoulder-length hair was slicked back with a few strands falling to the sides of his face. It looked shiny and velvety. His eyebrows were thick and black.

His features were strong and suited his face just right. Like it was hand-sculpted precisely for him.

His lips were plump and full, and his eyes, they made me feel weak just by looking into them. To tie it all together, he had a mole beneath his right eye.

He was tall and lean. Probably a few inches taller than me. His arm muscles were defined and he looks like he works out regularly.

He wore a white Polo with a ribbed collar and sleeve edge, paired with black shorts and tennis shoes. His outfit was simple but he looked expensive and classy.

He had this alluring energy around him. I had never seen a man so handsome.

Hyunjin's Pov

I gazed down at the boy in front of me, who was staring at me with an expression I couldn't read. His eyes wouldn't leave my body, staring at me up and down.Until our eyes finally locked. I walked towards him leaning down, our eyes still latched on each other. I reached for the basket of tennis balls beside him and he finally looked elsewhere. Gasping a little, his face heating up in the process.

I smirked. Cute. He didn't realize he was staring.

I had never seen him before but he was very pretty. The type of pretty you don't see very often. The type of pretty you want to ruin. Just my type.

His black shoulder length hair looked fluffy and soft. I wanted to touch it, pull on it even.

His rounds eyes were brown and shiny.

He had the cutest button shaped nose and heart shaped lips. That looked so kissable and soft.

His ears pointed out making him look like an elf. When I thought he couldn't get anymore beautiful. I noticed the many freckles sprinkling beneath his eyes, covering his cheeks and nose. Gosh I wanted to count them.

I watched as he made his way to the other side of the court. His figure looked good in those white shorts. I could imagine how soft his thighs are. His cheeks were still pink from getting caught earlier. My train of thought was interrupted by my mother entering through the gates. I sighed. Normally I don't come here with her but my best friend Minho had a modeling job for Prada today. He's a very well known model in the industry. She doesn't even play tennis so I don't know why she's here, I wanted to relax today, but oh well. She sat on a chair in the shade beside me, pulling out an iPad from her designer bag. Great, she's working. Work is the last thing I wanted to think about today.

"Oh honey sit down, it's really hot today" she complained, making a fanning motion with her hand.

"Then why are you here?, I'm not here to sit, I'm here to play." I hissed. Picking up my racket and ball.

"Can't I just spend time with my son?." I know she was lying. We don't spend time together, she must want something from me.

"Just spit it out already." I sighed. Getting tired of her shenanigans.

"You know I have a new collection coming up, that I want to feature in my magazine, but I want to change the image this time." She crossed her arms now looking at me. " By change I mean, I need a new model...I need someone new, someone who can pull off both a feminine and masculine look. Also, sexy and cute photoshoots, don't you have a friend like that?."

"Of course I don't, the only model I know is Minho and he's booked and busy these days"

She shook her head and breathed out. Now focusing her attention on the cute boy across the court. He was talking to another boy who looked around his age. I've seen him around here before. I watched as her face slowly changed from sad to happy. She quickly got up from her sit and jogged towards him, calling out to him while she waved her hands. He looked surprised and a little scared. My mom did look crazy at that moment. The two of them talked for awhile. Until my mom came back to her seat, humming with a smile on her face.

"What did you do ?," I asked. Concerned by her change in mood.

"I gave him my business card of course and I told him to come to the office tomorrow." She grinned.

I couldn't believe her, but I did understand her from a business point of a view. The boy is extremely attractive and exactly what she's looking for. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing him at the office tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.9K 28
๐Ÿ”žSMUT WARNING๐Ÿ”ž This is the story of when Felix's life had a drastic change and he had to raise a child all by himself. "DO you know a in house bab...
52.2K 2.5K 15
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...
382K 12.5K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
60.3K 3.4K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...