Dancing with the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Book 2 of the Angel's Devil Series Four months later after everything that has happened in the past 8 months... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❤︎
Prologue
#1 New Year's
#2 Reunions
#3 Sensitive
#4 Kiss Me Angel Baby
#5 Love Lies
#7 Walk of SHAME
#8 BABYSITTING CAPTAIN
#9 Ice Cream Dates
#10 Coffee Liquor
#11 Surprise Surprise
#12 Dirty Little Whore
#13 Mile High Club
#14 Revenge
#15 - Models and Models and Models
#16 Cheat Codes
#17 LIAR
#18 - Ride or Die
#20 Forgiveness
#20 Jealous Jealous
#21 SPRING BREAKERS

#6 Truth or Drink

4K 82 65
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~ Better Than You - Nick Alexandr ~
🖤

"I think you should try and get over Grey. He and Josie never should've slept together five months ago under any circumstance. Just try and get over him, give it time to work. If it doesn't go back." Cam's voice echoes through my Macbook speakers.

I sigh, nodding. It's been a week since Grey and I had that conversation. I know he was under a lot of stress and pressure. It's probably scary finding out someone you love didn't actually die.

But I don't know if I can forgive him for sleeping with her... at all. He left me in the dark to comfort her even though she lied all along.

It's not fair to me but his situation isn't fair to him either.

"Just try and hang in there babe. I know it's hard," Cam sighs as she tries to sympathize with my emotions.

I nod. "They want to go to some party tonight, still debating it," I tell her. 'They' as in Hope and Ryder. "Doubt Grey will be there, Emmett isn't going."

I look over to my closet. The door is closed, but I imagine what's already in there that I could wear. "It's like a Europhoria themed rave, or something." I mumble trying to remember the details. But what could I wear?

"Wear the teal sparkly dress I got you for new years! That you didn't wear on new yearssss!" she drawls. I think about it for a split second. It's perfect. I turn back to Cam. "Perfect. And I will wear it this time."

I shake my head and look at the time. Before I know it, Hope burts into my room. "LET'S GET READY TO HIT THIS BITCH!" She holds up a bottle of tequila in one hand and vodka in the other. "OH Hi Cam." She smiles and waves to my laptop.

"Drunk Hope, hii," Cam laughs. "Alright I have to go, I'll catch you later Harley. Bye Cam." Camryn hangs up the call and I close my laptop. I turn to Hope who Cam was right about, she is already drunk.

She pushes out both bottles towards me. "Pre-game. Tequila or Vodka." Her precious smile throws me off and I just laugh while taking the vodka bottle.

We spend the next few hours drinking, blaring music, dancing and getting ready. "You have to wear heeeeelss. These oness." Hope slurs her words as she speaks to me. She's had way too much for pre-gaming.

"I can't, I'm too dizzy." I mumble to myself. Ryder knocks on the door before peeking his head in. His eyes squint as he widens the door and stands tall in front of us. Looking down, he examines us.

He shakes his head, "fuck seriously. You guys are really going to make me designated driver before the night even starts," he chuckles. He places his arms over both our shoulders guiding us out as we hold out heels in our hands.

Hope is giggly most of the car ride, me on the other hand. I stare out the window and examine the trees. By the time we get to the place, it's packed. It's a huge air bnb with a pool but I don't plan on swimming.

I put on my heels and Hope's for her since I'm the least sober of the both of them. Ryder leads us up the door steps and we walk through the door, one at a time. With myself following behind.

I scream as I feel myself being lifted off my feet. "LIL H!" My hands plant on broad shoulders and I look down to see someone I haven't seen in a while. Except his hair is different. Not just black anymore but one half split to white.

I ruffle my hand through his hair as he slowly places me down. "JET! You need a haircut." We both reach in for a hug and Jet plants a kiss on the top of my head.

"And you need to sober up," he retorts as he helps stabilize my drunk balancing attempts. I smile sweetly and look around him. "Zion couldn't make it, just me. But I do have to go see my parents now but I will see you tomorrow." He pulls me in for one more long hug before he leaves.

We didn't get to catch up but tomorrow we will.

I turn around only to bump straight into a chest. I'm about to apologize until I look up. My facial expressions fade and I turn around looking for Hope or Ryder who seem to be nowhere around. "Excuse me." I try to walk past Grey but his hand catches my arm.

"Angel," he whispers as his fingers begin to trail up to my shoulder.

I shake my head. "I have to-" I stop talking as I feel myself begin to gag. Maybe I shouldn't have drank so much. I haven't thrown up but I might.

"I'll show you where the washrooms are." Before I can say anything, he takes my hand leading me up the stairs into one. He closes the door and I realize he still remains on the same side of the door as myself.

"You could at least give me privacy," I grumble as I kneel down in front of the toilet. I feel nauseated but I don't think I can throw up. My breathing is heavy and I can feel my heart racing. I've had way too much.

I'm on the floor unable to throw up for around 30 minutes. Grey has gotten me water which has sobered me up for the most part. It's an extra 10 minutes before I lean back against the wall as sobriety takes over my mind.

Grey sighs walking over to me. "Princess, get off the floor." He places his hands underneath my armpits and lifts me up onto my feet. From there he grabs my waist, lifting me onto the counter. Tingles shoot through me at the feeling.

I look him in the eyes. His eyes remain caught on mine for a moment. "Breathe in for seven seconds," he whispers, his fingertips trailing behind my back. I do as he says, counting mentally. I can already feel my heart rate slow down.

"Hold for four." He continues speaking and trailing his fingertips along the straps of my dress from the back to the top of my shoulders. "And out for seven." I don't even think my breathing is even anymore the way he's touching me.

He brings his fingers down outlining my chest and curves until he reaches my thighs. He keeps his eyes on my dress, on my body. Afraid to make eye contact with me. "Fuck Angel, the things you do to me," he huffs out, still not looking me in the eyes.

I place my hand under his chin and lift his head to meet mine. Finally he looks me in the eyes."I miss you." It slips out of my mouth before I even have the chance to stop myself.

He leans his head forwards, his lips making contact with my ears. "Let's leave," he whispers. I place my hands on his shoulders lightly pushing him back. I shake my head.

"I still need time to think, more questions that require answers." I trail off with excuses because I'm not sure what to do with Greyson quite yet.

He clears his throat before stepping back and helping me off the counter. "Look I have an idea, trust me?"

"No." My response is almost immediate. His eyes shift, almost as if he's annoyed or hurt.

He shakes his head. "You'll learn to again," he says softly before taking my hand and leading me out. We walk through the party, receiving looks from everyone as Grey leads me by my hand. I look over at Hope who seems confused.

Grey picks up a bottle of liquor before leading me upstairs. We walk into a room and he locks the door behind me. I look around before sitting on the floor. I don't want to get too comfortable here.

He squints his eyes but nonetheless sits down in front of me. "Truth or drink, you can skip only three questions. No repeats or bullshitting it like reworded questions," he explains the rules before taking a giant swig from the bottle of Ciroc.

I nod, taking the bottle and swallowing my own bit. I need the liquid courage for this game. "Complete honesty, go ahead Angel." I freeze, I could ask him anything I want right now.

"Do you still love Josie?" My first question is straight to the point. I watch his eyes glance to the bottle in my hands before he looks back up at me. Don't do it, just answer.

His eyes meet mine. "No." Simple and plain. "Have you slept with anyone after me?" My eye contact dissipates and now I'm staring at my hands. He clears his throat and I nod.

"Use your words," he says in a rasp.

I look back up at him. "Yeah." I can't tell if he's angry or disappointed but his face remains cold.

"How many people?"

I shake my head. "It's not your turn. Did you sleep with Josie more than once?" I ask. I'm just warming up, I want to know everything he's hiding.

He takes the bottle of Ciroc from my hands, placing it to his lips. Two large gulps, he shakes his head right after before holding back out the bottle. "How many, Harley?" He asks, using my real name.

I do the same, and drink to this question. "You really slept with Josie more than once?" I ask him, he would've said no if it were different. I know it.

"No repeats, next question." He answers coldly.

"When's the last time you spoke to Ollie?" I always wondered if they reconnected after I left. I was hoping and praying for it. Maybe the fact that I'm not an issue anymore made me think a reconciliation between them would appear.

He shrugs, "same time you did. Almost 6 months ago." By the look of his face, he doesn't seem to care much. And he should, Ollie's his brother.

"Did you try?" I ask.

"No."

"Why not?"

"It's not your turn. Was Ryder someone you slept with?" Whether I answer his question outloud or drink, he'll receive an answer. I take my only safe way out without having to admit it and swallow a mouth full.

I end up coughing by the time I put down the bottle. The burning sensation almost feels so good, if it wasn't for the taste of alcohol. "Fucking amazing," he mutters under his breath. I look up at him. A sense of jealousy.

"Do you love or like anyone else other than me?"

"It's not your turn," I point out.

"Answer the question Angel," he says softly. I begin to lift the bottle only for it to be snatched from my hands. "No more drinking, just honesty." He's closer to me than before, I can feel his heavy breath against mine.

I shouldn't tease or drink too much. This can't lead anywhere I don't want it to. "No," I whisper.

"If I-"

"My turn," I interrupt. But I don't have any questions. I can't focus when all I feel are his hands sliding up my thighs to my waist.

His grip tightens, pulling me over him. It's light enough for me to fight but I don't, straddling him. "Go ahead..." he pauses, placing a light kiss to my collarbone. "Ask your question." He kisses my shoulder before looking up at me. My eyes close shut.

I can feel him harden below me. "I don't know," I reopen my eyes to see him still staring. He slowly pulls down the strap of my dress.

"Well, I have one." He kisses my chest, trailing down slowly. "If I kissed you." The grip of his hands on my waist tightened enough to grind me a slight bit against him. "On the lips, would you be upset?"

His eyes look back up to mine and all I can think about is him.

I shake my head, too tongue tied to speak. He places his head against mine. "Use your words baby," he says with a light rasp to his voice. "Tell me what you want."

His head tilts back. "Shit Harley," he curses under his breath as I adjust myself. He moves his hands to my hips, keeping me in one spot. I watch him bring his eyes back to mine.

"Kiss me," I whisper, placing one hand on the side of his face.

It doesn't take him long to follow through. He moves my hips slowly grinding myself into him. His lips trail down to my neck, sucking and biting as my fingertips explore his hair.

His hand disappears under my dress, and I moan softly as they find my clit. "Keep going, let me hear you." His lips find mine again but his fingers find inside me. Curving and rubbing my clit with his thumb at the same time.

I breathe even heavier into his mouth. The way his fingers know me and my body adores him, I can barely kiss back. He chuckles a bit with his lips against mine, "kiss me back" he whispers before pushing his fingers forward. "You're so fucking wet, Angel."

I moan into his mouth at the actions. "Fuck Grey," I breathe out, resting my forehead against his. He begins to push my dress up further and I reach for the button and zipper on his jeans. Struggling to undo them as his fingers still continue to curl in and out of me.

"Harley," he moans softly as I begin to touch him. I almost forgot how much I missed his touch, his smell, our connection. I slowly rub my hand up and down his shaft and push his other hand out of me.

My hands lift as he pulls the rest of my dress over my head. I keep one hand on his dick before pulling on his shirt with the other. He knows the drill, taking it off for me. As I'm about to lean down, I'm flipped over onto my back.

Grey's knees rest on either side of my hips. My hands lift, roaming down his chest. He leans down, his lips starting at my neck. "I miss you too," he whispers before kissing behind my ear. His kisses trail down, reaching my breasts.

He takes one in one hand and his mouth in the other. Sucking, biting and kissing as he goes along. His hard dick, rubs against me only turning me on even more.

"Grey," I whisper, running my hand through his hair. He lifts his head up to stare at me. I can see the look in his eyes, he wants this, he wants me, right here, right now. And I do too. "I want you, inside me." I breathe heavily as I talk, unable to catch my breath.

He begins to take off his pants and boxers. I lay back on the floor, hearing and feeling the loud music from below. Before I know it, I'm lifted off the floor and placed on the bed. He spreads my legs before wrapping them around him.

He places one hand next to my head and the other on my waist. Leaning down to kiss me, he pushes himself inside me. Both of us moan into each other's mouths. He goes slow while kissing me slowly.

"Fuck," he curses beginning to speed his space. I look down watching it go in and out before my eyes reconnect his his. "I love you," he whispers and kisses me before I can even respond. But I think he knows I love him too.

Every touch of his still feels like fire, every kiss still feels like a miracle, every 'I love you' still feels like a dream. I still never lost my feelings or love for him, I don't think I ever could. The last few months without him, have been so fucking hard.

I didn't know I could fall for someone so fucking fast. The one person I shouldn't have fallen for I did. I can't say I regret it, but I would do it all over again for Grey's love.

"I'm going to come," I breathe even harder against him. Grey lifts my waist with one hand, beginning to dive deeper into me. "Holy fuck," I whisper, as I begin to feel my stomach knot in pleasure. Grey is still right to this day, no one can fuck me like he can.

"Fuck Grey," I moan as he keeps his pace with deep strokes.

"Harley, you're killing me sweetheart." He pushes my hair out of my face, before leaning his forehead on my shoulder. I can feel his sweat dripping onto me.

He bites down on my shoulder throwing me off the edge. My eyes roll back and I moan his name out loud as I come. He continues to fuck me through my come until he comes into me, moaning my name as well.

His body drops onto mine yet he still remains inside me. My arms wrap around his neck pulling his head to mine. He kisses my face a few times before burying his face in my neck. We both continue to lay down, catching our breaths.

<3AUTHOR"S NOTE<3
I honestly don't think you guys are ready for this book. I know it's hectic now but character development people, keep that in mind!
Some of you guys are expecting them to get together by the end, let me be honest, no promises. You'll just have to read to see. 👀
and you need to keep reading cause i know you guys are excited for Camryn!

Small issue the other day I loss consciousness and hit my head on concrete. (It's a funny yet embarrassing story on what happened). But anyways I have a concussion, yikes. However, I will still be expecting to post as often as possible. Every 1-3 days.

Not my usual 2-3 chapters a day like other books but there is still a lot on my plate so I am trying my best.

TikTok's have been posted but I am shadow banned, Tiktok really has something against my books 🙄. I tried to reason that they're educational

make sure to take care of yourself!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 30 40
This is the second book to my He's an Angel, She's a Demon series! Years later everyone is out of school and surprisingly has jobs. The couples have...
22.9K 1.6K 27
Dustin is scared of love. Ever since a self proclaimed bad girl blew into his life, changed his world, and then yanked the carpet out from underneath...
566K 15.4K 56
Book #2 of Prystyne and Heath's relationship. After the events of last book, what happens now. Well, a lot. You're just going to have to read to find...
37.7K 2.3K 36
Beast had a rough upbringing. Born to his crack-addict mother. She beat him regularly and locked him in a cage until he was eight. His mom was a swee...