Ninja light Pretty cure.

Kinggttransform02

Kyoko Hanako is a lovely and energetic girl who isn't shy of express herself. Sometimes she can be an airhead... Еще

Wisdom from the past. Cure Afrodite appere
Picnic day. Go ninja style attacks.
Lost necklace. Kyoko's big problem.
Teamwork is key. Shining soccer kick.
Lost kitten? The cure's fluffy action
A new enemy! Shining duo attack.
A big celebration! A friendship full day.
Presentation time! Aoi memory trauma.
A new pretty cure? A fan trouble
Battle of dance! The cure's shining ballet.
The duo's in trouble? The shocking cure Jade.
A day of bonding. Mukuro's story
A school to battle for. Mukuro's new experience.
Mukuro's secret admirer? Electric love in the air.
Slashing light! The cure's shining hope.
Mukuro's rival? Kendo club with style.
Kyoko's guilt. Cousin drama on the farm.
Lazy Yangso!? Little brother's fairy toy.
Carlos is back!? A festival shining redemption.
Our votes for Aoi. A president's shining courage.
Bless you! Kyoko's sick day.
Mukuro sees ghosts? Halloween party with the past.
Sparkling date! Carlos's special question.
Christmas time. Kyoko's shining memories.
Queen of shadows! The fight of sisters.
The three lights of hope! Let our hearts glow.
The lights of the future. Always shining.

A blossoming start. Shine Cure Sakura.

45 2 0
Kinggttransform02

It was a lovely Monday morning in the little town Hashinto and the sun was shining. Inside a house had a girl named Kyoko Hanako just woken up.

(Kyoko Hanako.)

She smiled brightly at the sunshine before making herself ready for school. On her way to school was she greeting everyone she meet in her cheerful way. After a while she meet her best friend Aoi Tojo who was reading a book.

(Aoi Tojo.)

"Aoi!" Kyoko said loudly and happily before hugging her best friend. "Hey Kyoko." Aoi said back and they sepereted from the hug and walked towards the front gate. "Another year of school. I can't wait to see what happens." Kyoko said excitedly. "Hopefully nothing dangerous." Aoi said. "But if you wanna become an adventurer then you need some danger in your life." Kyoko said to her friend. "True. But I'm not that big on dangers." Aoi said sadly before Kyoko hugged her. "Don't worry. I'll always believe in you." She said and Aoi smiled before they walked to class.

Meanwhile in a kingdom was a woman dressed in dark sitting on her throne and looking into a crystal. And her name was Calypso.

(Calypso.)

"Carlos!" She yelled and a man that looked like a dramatic ninja appered. He fell on his face but stood up again.

(A/N. Not my art.)

"You called my queen." He said and bowed down. "Seems like the two special fairies have gone into another world to find legendary warriors. Go after them before they find pretty cures. And collect some light orbs while you're there. Don't disappoint me!" Calypso said and Carlos nodded. "Yes my queen." He said and teleported away.

Kyoko and Aoi was walking home from school and talked. "I don't understand why the school day was so short." Kyoko said a little sad. "It's so we know what's gonna happen during the school year. And don't over shower us with school work." Aoi answered. "Oh yeah. It does make sense." Kyoko laughed together with Aoi.

They walked through the park when they suddenly heard two screams. It came from the sky so they looked up to see two small objects fall down on the ground besides them. "What was that?" Aoi asked scared. "I don't know. But let's check it out." Kyoko said and walked towards the two objects. When she got closer she saw that it was a little pink bear and a little blue wolf.

(The wolf and bear.)

"Aww they're so cute." She said and Aoi walked closer and saw the small animals. "They really are. But what are they doing here?" She said as Kyoko picked up the bear. Somehow she felt a small attraction to it. "They need some care. Let's take them home to me." She said and stood up. Aoi was a little hesitant but picked up the wolf and followed Kyoko.

What they didn't know was that Carlos was watching. "Curses. Those two girls got them first." He said before thinking a little. "I know. I steal someone's inner light orb. Then I can trick them to give the fairies up." He laughed and jumped off.

In Kyoko's home was she and Aoi watching over the two animals. "They look so peaceful." Kyoko said smiling. "Yeah. But I've never seen a bear or a wolf in those colors or that small." Aoi said. Just then the two animals started to move, making the girl back up. Both animals woke up and saw the girls.

"Uh. Hi." Kyoko said and the bear hid behind the wolf who growled at the girls. This made Aoi hide behind Kyoko. "Ok ok. Just relax. We're not gonna hurt you. We're friendly." Kyoko said and the wolf looked at her. "Who are you-ya?" He asked and both girls got stunned. "You can talk!?" Kyoko asked. The bear walked up too. "Yes we can-yi." She said.

The girls looked at eachother and then the talking animals who seemed to have calmed down. "Well. I'm Kyoko Hanako." Kyoko introduced herself. "And I'm Aoi Tojo." Aoi spoke up. "Who you. And what are you?" Kyoko asked. "I'm Yinsy-yi." The bear said. "And I'm Yangso-ya." The wolf said. "And we're fairies from the Kingdom of light-yi." Yinsy said.

"Fairies?" Kyoko asked. "Kingdom of light?" Aoi added. "The Kingdom of light is a wonderful kingdom full of hopes and dreams-ya. It's our home-ya." Yangso said. The girls looked shocked at the wolf fairy's story. "So what are you doing here?" Aoi asked. "We where sent here to find the pretty cure-yi." Yinsy said. "Pretty cure?" Both girls said at the same time.

"The pretty cure is the only one that can save the world from the shadow lord-ya. He wants to steal all inner light orbs from people and create a despair filled and dark world-ya." Yangso said and the girl got chills. "So that's why you're here. Wow, that's so cool." Kyoko said. "What's inner light orbs?" Aoi asked and Yangso turned to her. "Inner light orbs exist inside every living thing and lights up their hopes and dreams-ya. Without them everyone would fall into despair and lose all hope and dreams-ya." He answered.

Kyoko and Aoi looked at eachother and nodded. "We'll help you find the pretty cures. That's a promise." Kyoko said and Aoi nodded in agreement. Both fairies smiled at the girls. Meanwhile by a basketball field nearby was a teenage boy watching others play. His eyes sparkled at them. "I can't wait to be that good one day." He said as an orange light appered around him. Carlos saw this from a tree and smirked. He jumped down and landed right in a bush on his face.

"Gotta learn to stick the landing." He said before looking at the boy. Then he took up a dark pendant with a round hole in the middle. "Lights out!" He said and an orange light orb flew out of the boy and into the pendant, making his eyes darken. "Why would I be good at basketball? It's a pathetic dream." He said and walked off. Carlos looked at the orb and smiled. "Now I just have to wait." He said and laughed.

Yinsy and Yangso felt something and the girls looked confused. "What is it?" Aoi asked. "An inner light orb has been stolen-yi." Yinsy said. "It's somewhere that way-ya." Yangso said and pointed in the direction of the basketball field. "Then let's go!" Kyoko said before she and the fairies ran off. Aoi was a little hesitant but ran after them.

Kyoko and the fairies arrived at the field where Carlos was waiting. "Who's that?" Kyoko asked and Carlos turned around. "I'm Carlos. One of queen Calypso's ninjas." He said with a bow. "That pendant has the light orb on it-yi." Yinsy pointed at the pendant in Carlos's hand. "If you want this back then you need to hand over the fairies." Carlos said with a smirk. Kyoko spoke up. "We'll never hand them over to you." She said and Carlos laughed.

"If that's how you like to play. Then let's play some ball." He said and held up the pendant. "Rise from the darkness. Go forth, Darkaro!" Carlos yelled and the orange light orb turned black before flying out and turned into a monster that looked like a basketball with a face and limbs. "Darkaro!" It yelled and jumped towards the fairies.

Kyoko quickly pushed the fairies away and got hit instead, getting knocked to the ground. The fairies looked at her as Carlos laughed. "You think you can protect the fairies? Pathetic." He said. "Kyoko!" A scream came and everyone saw Aoi running towards them. "Aoi?" Kyoko said weakly. "Ha how sweet. Darkaro take her!" Carlos yelled and the Darkaro jumped infront of Aoi, scaring her. It grabbed her tight in it's grip.

Kyoko felt her heart beat fast as she saw her best friend in danger. A cherry blossom leaf fell on her and her glare turned serious. She rised up which made Yinsy feel something inside of her lighten up. "Ready for round two?" Carlos asked mockingly. "You may think that I can't protect anyone. But as long as my heart beat. I'll never stop to help my friends." Kyoko said and glared at Carlos as pink light appered around her. Yangso then noticed that Yinsy had a pink light around her too. "And I won't let anyone hurt my friends!" She yelled and an explosion off pink light appered.

Slowly Kyoko opened her eyes and saw Yinsy together with a pink void. "What's happening?" She asked. "You are my pretty cure-yi. Our inner light orbs have connected-yi." Yinsy answered with a smile and kyoko smiled back. They embraced in a hug and then they where back in reality. Carlos looked a little concerned as Aoi looked shocked together with Yangso. "Time for you to learn your lesson!" Kyoko said as she and Yinsy smirked.

Kyoko and Yinsy flew around in a pink void and smiled. "Inner lights. Illuminate!" They both shouted and lights appeared from them, making a pink round crystal. "Yinsy, change up!" Kyoko said and Yinsy shined before turning into a round circle with a hole in the middle. Her arms and head was still there. "Light crystal ready." Kyoko said and threw it at Yinsy who caught it in her arms.

The crystal glew and Kyoko grabbed Yinsy. "Pretty cure, light up!" They shouted and light appered around them. Kyoko's outfit appeared. It was her gloves, dress, shoes, earrings and necklace. Then her hair got longer and turned into a light pink drill with red flowers in it. Yinsy then flew onto Kyoko's waist and earned a pat on the head.

Kyoko landed on the ground with cherry blossoms flying from her. "The blooming light of passion. Cure Sakura!" She said and did her pose.

(Cure Sakura.)

Everyone looked at her shocked. "What the?" Carlos said while Aoi looked at her stunned. "Cure Sakura?" She said. Sakura looked at herself and smiled big. "I'm a pretty cure. This is so cool." She said. "Don't forget about the Darkaro." Yinsy said and Sakura came to her senses again. "Sorry." She said and rubbed her head.

"Doesn't matter. Darkaro crush her!" Carlos said. "Darkaro!" The Darkaro yelled and jumped towards Sakura. She jumped into the air and smiled big before dropping down on the Darkaro with a kick at it's hand. This made it let go of Aoi who screamed as she fell. Before she hit the ground was Sakura able to catch her. "Are you okay?" She asked and Aoi nodded.

Sakura let her down and turned to the Darkaro. "Stay here." She said and ran towards the Darkaro. Both started to fight and Sakura had the upper hand. Soon with a big kick was the Darkaro knocked out. "Quickly use your special attack-yi." Yinsy said and Sakura nodded.

Sakura held her hand over her heart and made circles around her with light. "Let the love blossom." She said and the circles turned into giant cherry blossom flowers. Then Sakura held up her finger, making the flower pedals swirl like a tornado. "Pretty cure. Sakura blossom hurricane!" She yelled and held her hand forward, making the hurricane of pedals hit the Darkaro.

It exploded into light, making the orange light orb fly back into the boy, which made his eyes turn back to normal as he hopes and dreams came back.

Carl stood there with his jaw down. "This isn't over." He said and teleported away. Sakura turned back into her civilian form before getting embraced by Aoi. "Thank you for saving me." She said and Kyoko smiled. "Anything for my best friend." She said and then they both turned to the fairies. Yinsy flew into Kyoko's arms and they hugged. "I found my pretty cure-yi." She said happy.

"I'm so happy for you-ya." Yangso said. "Now we just need to find you a cure. Shouldn't be so hard. Anyone would be a pretty cure to a cute wolf like you." Kyoko said and Yangso growled. "I'm not cure-ya." He said and everyone laughed before going home. On the way couldn't Aoi and Yangso help but feel something inside of them slowly glow when they where close. But they didn't know why.

Meanwhile was Carlos back to Calypso. "So. One of the fairies found a pretty cure? And you lost against her aswell as losing the light orb." Calypso said a little mad. "I'm sorry my queen. I'll do better next time. I promise." He pleaded. "Fine. I won't punish you. But make sure that next time, you won't lose." Calypso said and Carlos nodded before walking away.

When he was gone held Calypso up a dark crystal. "Master. It seems like we got some trouble." She said and a dark shadows appered in the crystal. "Don't worry my queen. I know you won't disappoint me." The shadow said and Calypso smirked.

(A/N.Hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to like and share with others. See you soon)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

61 3 3
Part 1 (Episodes 1-24): Eighth-grader Hoshizora Miyuki is in for the adventure of her life, after meeting a small fairy and a princess, both from Mar...
7.4K 273 65
Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Moon. Sakura Kinomoto, the Cardcaptor. Nagisa Misumi, Cure Black. Nanoha Takamachi, the Ace of Aces. Madoka Kaname, the Law of...
164 17 17
This is the Aoikane fanfic. Plot; Aoi in Kamome Gakuen Academy has been taken away by the supernaturals. The supernaturals of the cyclops. Akane, the...
16.4K 731 31
"My name is Hanako, the 7th wonder of this school! And you are...?" "I have a wish to make." Y/N cut in, forcing her fear far down. "Ah, straight to...