EYES ━━ seishu inui

By runlienie

"How do you heal tears that's caused by love?" In which, a girl reunites with her close friends back in midd... More

𝐢 ー first encounter
𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐯 ー the secret awaken.
𝐯
𝐯𝐢
𝐯𝐢𝐢 ー trouble
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐱
𝐱 ー memories
𝐱𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢 ー from the start.
𝐱𝐢𝐯
xv
bonus

xvi - the start of the bond.

468 27 3
By runlienie

CHAPTER 16

"Just what are you going to do with these?!" Rindou, my shopping companion for today, complained with a groan as he held every bag I gave him while I moved to a different aisle. I turned to him and checked everything for the fifth time to check if I got everything on the list.

Flour, baking powder, eggs, vanilla extract, and...okay. That's about it. I nodded and gestured for the male, also known as Rindou, to follow me to the cashier to pay.

"I'm going to bake," I said as I took my wallet out of my bag.

The male scoffed and replied, "I can see that, but why so many?" He shoved the ingredients to the counter and also grabbed his wallet, lightly nudging my arm away.

"Just in case I fail. I'm doing it with a friend." I continued, "And, you're not paying." I yanked my arm and pushed him away lightly.

"You don't get to boss me around, especially in public." he grabbed his cash and placed it on the counter even though the cashier register was not finished scanning every item yet. I frowned in defeat and mumbled a small thank you.

"And, who's the friend you're baking with?" Rindou passed me the smaller paper bag as he carried the bigger one. I cleared my throat before answering,

"Seishu."

"Who's that?" he asked with a deadpanned expression and my mouth fell agape after hearing his question, "You don't know? The one you met at the bakery?"

"The blonde or the black-haired guy?"

"Blonde."

"That?" he asked in disbelief, "Why that?"

"What do you mean why that? First of all, it's him, not that. Second, so what? We're just friends." I explained to him sassily as we exited the store together, he had an unreadable expression written all over his facade. Not like it bothered me. It's I who'll bake with Inui anyway, not him, not Rindou.

"You like him, do you?" he asked.

"Do I?" I asked back.

"I think so," he replied. Answered his own question. I decided not to say anything further to drop the topic although I didn't want to change it. I wanted or liked the topic, but there was just this lingering feeling that was telling me now was not the right tie to speak about it. Perhaps I wasn't sure about my feelings for him.

My mind was telling me that I do like him, but my heart was quiet. Unsure of my feelings.

"I don't know." I simply replied with a shrug.

"I can't really help you when it comes to romantic feelings, or whatever surface you're feeling. I'm not good with those. I suggest you tell them to Ran because most of the time, I go to him when I'm frustrated. He's a good therapist." The male beside me sighed dramatically which made me chuckle slightly.

"Therapist?" I repeated and he nodded.

"Uh-huh." He nodded. "You'll see what I'm talking about when you try to talk to him about serious stuff."

"I'll keep that in mind then." I hummed.

"But don't forget, I could still try to help you, you know? It's not only Ran, I'm here too. Get that in your brain."

---

"Hey!" I greeted as I opened the door, "You came earlier than expected." I say to Inui who only chuckled at me. I gestured for the male to come in with a small smile. It hasn't even been an hour since Rindou left after carrying my groceries.

"Didn't want to keep you waiting" Seishu said with a light shrug. He then lifted a small white plastic bag, "Got you something." he said while grinning.

"Oh?" Curiosity strikes me instantly as I look at the bag. His hand grabbed a pink box from the bag and gave it to me.

A strawberry Pocky.

"Oh, thank you!" I exclaimed in delight as I gladly accepted it, "You didn't have to, to be honest."

"I wanted to," Seishu proceeded to remove his shoes and neatly placed them on the side. "I got more here, and some cans of orange juice."

"Let's eat it together when we finish baking then." I then guided him to the kitchen.

"I just went shopping for groceries, and the cake's ingredients. It's kind of untidy so I apologize." The counter was filled with brown paper bags loaded with stuff like food, snacks, and drinks. Meanwhile, the cake ingredients were separated.

"All by yourself?" Inui peeked at the bags but refused to touch them. I shook my head in answer, "Rin helped me earlier." I then started to reload the cabinets, headboards, and shelves with whatever stuff I got from the bag.

"Oh really?" He says in amusement, "That's beyond expectation."

"He doesn't look like the type who'll help huh? I know, I know." I chuckled.

- - -

"Wait, you're supposed to put in the milk, not water," it's been hours, yet no cake. I guess it's fine, an experience I guess. It's fun anyway. The male instantly stopped stirring the whisk and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wait what? All this time, I've been doing things wrong?" he asks and looks at the batter, then at me. "But I was taught to put milk though, as far as I remember..." Inui adds.

"I think that's for pancakes, not cakes." I shook my head and laughed, "Let's make another one?"

"Can we just make pancakes instead?" he groaned. I grabbed the bowl from his hands and mixed it, to investigate the failed product.

"I mean, we could but-" my sentence got suddenly cut off by a hand snaking on my back. Inui then pointed at the box of cake mix beside the carton of milk, "But? Could you pass me that?"

He didn't look like he did it on purpose. It was like he mindlessly did it as he was busy telling me to pass the box. It didn't look on purpose but it was making my heart rate increase like crazy, and my face was heating up second by second. I shifted my position and grabbed the box, awkwardly passed it to him as I try my best to play it cool.

"Bーbut, erm," I cleared my throat, "Are you okay with it? That's what I'm asking."

"Of course," He crosses his arms and looks at me, shifting his lower body part's weight on the counter, he gave me a lopsided smile.

My eyes instantly, or more like, moved on its own and looked at his ocean blue ones. It made me nervous, of course, but I didn't planned on looking away any time soon. It was like, I was caught by the depths of his attractive hues of blue. His eyes were restraining me from looking away, like he too was telling me, don't look away.

"Okay then, let's start over." I said with a nod, giving him a small smile.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Hello," greeted an ash blonde haired male, making Rindou and Ran stunned at the sight after opening their front door. Beside the tanned male was a taller male with raven hair. And they knew who they are.

"Izana?" Ran called out awkwardly, opening the door wider. Izana waved.

"What brings you here?" Rindou asked from behind.

The shorter male shrugged before replying, "Got bored so we decided to visit somebody. We coincidentally passed by your house so why not visit you?"

"We don't mean to cause trouble, if that's what you're worried about."

The smile Izana had on his face was pretty unusual for both Rindou and Ran. Their suspicion rose even more when he said he didn't come for trouble. But, since he was the leader of the gang the both of them are currently in, they decided to let them in instead.

"Airy place," commented the leader as they step foot in the Haitanis' residence.

"Want some snack?" Asked the older Haitani while showing them a bag of potato chips which Izana greatfully took. He opened the bag and grabbed a couple, after that, he passed it to Kakucho.

" 's Y/n here?" Asked the tanned male.

"Nope, she doesn't live with us." Rindou answers, glancing at Kakucho then at Izana.

"Awh, when does she usually visit?" Once again, Izana asked.

Rindou took a sip of his glass of water before replying, "Weekends, mostly. Why?"

The ash blonde male flopped on the black leather sofa and fixed the black jacket that hung around his forearms. Izana took a moment of silence as both Haitanis patiently waited for their leader's answer.

"Izana was thinking of inviting Y/n to Tenjiku once again."

Hi.
I think I'm done with my artist block after manifesting this whole afternoon to clear up whatever's blocking my head.

But I'm back since it's Christmas break. Apologies for mistakes in this chapter. I had this on drafts for almost a month.

Votes and comments are appreciated!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 39 6
In which Katsuki and Izuku give each other horrible love advice. After a little over sixteen years of tearing at each others throats, the two boys ha...
1.2M 52.9K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
86K 4.4K 19
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲." In which Seishu Inui gets hospitalized for an injury and meets a peculiar girl, Will he find love? Or will he find h...
3.9K 108 19
This is an au story, read at your own risk. ________________________________________________ " I'm sorry........ please wake up Takemicchi " Mikey s...