π‹π¨π―πž πƒπ’π―πž || 𝐉.π‰πŠ...

By TrusfratedJeonBooty

Jeon Raeya, Jeon Jungkook's only daughter. A book full of oneshots with Jeon Jungkook as a father, Jeon Raey... More

⋆ β‚Š ゚ ☽ * β‚Š ⋆ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 ⋆ β‚Š ゚ ☽ * β‚Š ⋆
Argument | 13
Bunking | 12
Boyfriend | 14
Bullied | 12
Jealous | 4
Social Media Posts #1
Girlfriend | 4
Thunder | 3
A Normal Teen | 14
Me, or her? | 2
Twin rivalry | 17
Birthday | 4
Social Media Posts #2
Inescapable Bully | 12
Hugs | 4
Abused | 13
Abused | 13 (2)
Sold | 13
Comfort Zone | 14
Social Media Posts #3
Comfort Zone | 14 (2)
Gun | 10
Leave me | 10
Noona? | 16
Cursed Blush | 23
Encounter | 15
Social Media posts #4
Adoption | 3
Fearless | 3
Rawr! | 4
Partners in crime | 8
Spending Time | 7
Betrayal | 10
Social Media Posts #5
Social Media Posts BONUS

Office | 4

1.6K 68 54
By TrusfratedJeonBooty

Raeya : 4
Characters included : Jungkook, Raeya, JaeHyun

——————

"Dubadu wari wari~" Raeya sang softly while watching TXT on her dad's phone. She was sitting in his office and quietly enjoying the music while Jungkook worked on his laptop.

She put the phone down after a while and jumped down from the couch. "Daddy?" She called out, catching Jungkook's attention. "Hmm?" He hummed without peeling his eyes off the bright screen.

"Uppies" She says, making grabby hands. Jungkook chuckled and brought her up to his lap and leaned back on the chair. "What does my little one want?" He asks, caressing her hair.

"Kissy!" She squeaks excitedly. Jungkook laughs and presses a soft kiss on her little lips.

"Now let daddy work, okay?"

She hummed and adjusted her position on his lap and snuggled into his broad chest. She pressed her lips onto his bare forearm and blew, making a farting sound.

She burst out into fits of giggles and laughter while Jungkook just smiled softly. Suddenly the door slammed open, creating a loud bang, and a person entered the room, making Raeya flinch. "Appa, mind if I crash here for a while?" JaeHyun or Hyun for short asks as he burst into his father's office.

He sighed, looking at his son, and nodded. The high schooler smiled happily and plopped himself down on the couch.

"Hyunnie..." Raeya waddled towards him with open arms. She tries to hug his leg but was pushed back by him. "Don't touch me, you little twerp!" He groans arrogantly, earning a glare from his father.

"Jeon JaeHyun..." Jungkook's voice went dangerously low. Jaehyun groaned loudly and rolled his eyes before patting his sister's head with his fake affection.

"I am sorry" He mumbles, words not even coming out properly. "Is okay!" Raeya jumps on her spot before climbing on the couch and sitting next to him.

She pushed her legs apart and leaned her head back on the couch with her hand on her forehead and an annoyed look on her face, mimicking her brother.

"God, how does Appa deal with you and your stupidity?" He mumbled under his breath. "Hyunnie~" She cooed as she climbed on his lap.

"Get off, you're annoying me" He snaps angrily at her, but this time, he said it so only she hears it. She stuck her tongue out "No~ RaeRae will not 'eave hyunnie awone" she says stubbornly as she snuggles in his chest.

Just like she did to Jungkook, she blows air onto his skin with her lips pressed against it, making a farting sound. That caught JaeHyun off guard because he ended up pushing her off his body and onto the floor.

"WHAT THE FVCK!"

The corners of her lips drag down into a pout as she lets out a loud cry "Daddy!"

Jungkook got up from his seat and rushed to help her up. He glared at his son and thundered "What's wrong with you, Hyun?"

He gulped as he stood up and faced his father with guilty eyes. "Nothing... I'd just like to have my personal space without some rascal coming into it" He mumbled the last part under his breath while glaring at Raeya.

She whimpered and hid her head in Jungkook's thigh. "Say sorry and makeup with her right now. If I see you mistreating your sister one more time, I promise you hyun, you will regret it" Jungkook says in a cold tone.

JaeHyun rolls his eyes before pulling Raeya away from Jungkook. He carried her in his arms and kissed her cheek "I'm sorry" It was obvious he didn't mean it, and Jungkook could see right through his lies.

He poked his inner cheek with his tongue and made a 'tsk' sound before declaring "Spend some time with her in the office, I have a meeting soon. And if I see a single scratch on her by the time I get back, I will break your bones and feed 'em to bam" Jungkook threatens, making the teenager groan loudly "Am I not your child as well?"

"Of course you are, you're my first and oldest. And I'd assume you know how to take care of your little sister, which clearly, you don't" He glares at his son who was just a bit shorter than him.

"Fine dad, I will take this little twerp downstairs while you have your meeting" JaeHyun exits the room with Raeya thrown over his shoulder.

Before he could close the door, Raeya made sure to send a flying kiss to Jungkook. "Bye bye daddy"

"So what do I do now?" JaeHyun sighs as he looks down at the toddler in front of him. "Riri want Huggies" She says, smiling innocently at him.

He scoffs in disbelief "Yeah, try to hug me and watch as I throw you off my body like I did not too long ago"

The happiness in her eyes fades away. She looks down with a sad pout "I guess hyunnie weally does ha'e me..." She mumbled, making the boy feel a bit bad.

He sighs and lifts her by her armpits. "I don't hate you okay? So you better not babble shit in front of Appa" He mumbles, making her frown.

"Who Appa?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion. He groans loudly "Appa as in, Jeon Jungkook, your dAdDy. Why can't you call him dad or Appa like a normal child?"

"Ke-Kebause he is my daddy. He said he made me wid mommy an-and the angels up there" She said, pointing to the ceiling of the building.

"God, I have to deal with nonsense for an hour?" He mutters to himself. "You know what, Raeya? Why don't we go to the cafe so you can stuff your face and maybe even shut up while you're at it" He snaps at her.

She smiles, clearly not understanding his rudeness "Okie! Le's go!" She cheered.

JaeHyun brought her a croissant and a chocolate donut, and luckily for him, she shut up. After eating, She rested her back on the chair while patting her bloat "Riri full now..." She mumbles.

"Great, now what more do I have to do to regain the peace I had a few minutes ago?" He asks her. Her eyebrows knit together as she tries to process and respond to the rhetorical question.

"I don' like peas" She said. "Not the food, you moron" JaeHyun says, making her gasp. "I not a molon! I am a p'incess!" She snaps at him.

He ignored her and threw her over his shoulder and walked into the elevator. Once he reached the 31st floor, he barged into the meeting room where Jungkook was seated with his assistant standing beside him.

Thankfully, the clients hadn't arrived yet, but that Doesn't excuse him from just interrupting a business matter. "How many times have I told you not to do that?" Jungkook asks with grit teeth as he rubs his forehead.

"Just a few times. Whatever, take this insect away from me, I can't deal with her anymore" He says as he throws the little girl on his father's lap and runs away.

Jungkook looked down at Raeya with an eyebrow raised. She smiled back, showing her teeth. He took a tissue and wiped all the chocolate that was surrounding her lips.

"Should've never trusted him with you" He mumbles under his breath. "Daddy, Hyunnie bought a donut fo' Riri" She giggles.

"Yeah, I can see that" He laughs along with her as he leans in to kiss her forehead. "Now, I want you to stay quiet okay? Daddy has to talk to some clients so be a good girl and sit here quietly" He said, earning an obedient nod from her.

Pretty soon, all the chairs were occupied by some businessmen and their assistants. Raeya made sure she waved at every single person while sitting on her dad's lap.

"Hii!" She squeals, finding one of the assistants pretty. She shot back a small smile and looked away. Jungkook adjusts her position on his lap and says "Let's start the meeting now"

Throughout the meeting, Raeya was bored. She didn't understand what they were talking about, not even a word. All she could hear was finance, business, deals, and other terms that no kid her age would know.

During the meeting, she found his tatted hand interesting. In less than a minute, her little teeth were digging into his inked skin. Jungkook couldn't feel anything, but he knew what she was doing, and let her do it.

She kept on biting his hand, especially the side of his palm where the thumb is. She was just spacing out, staring into the void while softly biting his flesh which he didn't seem to mind.

That was until he took his hand away, wiped off the saliva, and signed some documents. She let out a small whine and raised her hands to pull his back.

"Wait for a second, sweetheart" He said while he signed the documents in all the needed places. "And...done. It was a pleasure working with you, Mr.Charles" Jungkook says professionally, shaking his hands with the man.

Once everyone left, he faced his daughter who was sitting on his chair. He hoisted her up in the air and pecked her lips "You bit daddy's hand" He said. She smiled cheekily and cackled "I's so comfo'able"

"But what about me? You gave daddy a boo-boo" He says, pouting. She gasped with her mouth wide open and covered it with her hand, fingers spread out. "Oh no... Riri don' wanna hu't daddy... I sowwy" She said.

He pressed his lips together to suppress a laugh. "Give me a kiss and I'll forgive you" He said, making Raeya kiss him all over his face with aggression.

"See? Now you otay. Riri goo' girl now" She said, smiling widely.

He laughed and rubbed noses with her "Now, let's go find that brother of yours and teach him a lesson, yeah?" He asks with a smirk.

She mimics his actions as she pulls a corner of her lips upwards, flashing a goofy smirk. "Otay, le's go hu't Hyunnie"

They saw JaeHyun flirting with some girl who looked just around his age. "Ahem" Jungkook clears his throat, making the two flinch.

"O-h hey dad..." JaeHyun tried to act casual while the girl just looked down shyly. "Arin, your mom is looking for you outside" Jungkook says to the girl, making her nod and run outside.

"Now, what were you doing, tormenting that poor girl?" Jungkook asks, facing his son. "I wasn't tormenting her, dad. You're the one who taught me how to flirt and now you're telling me that it's torment?" His eyes roll back to the back of his head as he scoffs.

Jungkook smacks his head and says "I never taught you how to flirt. You just don't know when to leave your mom and me alone"

"Leave you alone so you can make another one of these?" He asks with a scoff, pointing at the toddler near him. "Hey hey, if my siblings didn't leave me alone, you wouldn't even be here. And Raeya is a blessing, you just can't see it yet" Jungkook says.

Jaehyun ruffles his hair "I hate both of you"

Jungkook burst out laughing after controlling it for the past 10 minutes. "Hyun-ah..." Jungkook chuckles, bringing his son into a hug. "Leave me, not only did you ruin my life by bringing in this monster, but you also scared that girl off" JaeHyun pouts.

"I not a mons'ta. I a p'incess" Raeya butts in. "An-an' you my p'ince" She adds on, smiling up at him.

He cringes and swallows a lump down his throat before muttering out "I guess you're an okay sister..."

The end

If I see one comment sexualizing the nicknames or anything like that, I'm blocking-

Like making sexual references and shit is fine, but it gets annoying when it's done for pure situations or during serious moments. There's a time and place for everything.

Vote or Raeya will bite your thumb off 🔪

Word count : 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 23 2
[ONE-SHOT] best friend!Jungkook x reader | Synopsis : No one can really understand your relationship with your best friend. You are not in love but...
296 0 42
In a life where BTS's maknae "Golden Child" Jeon Jungkook is left raising a baby girl at only 17 years old and still in high school. While also risin...
8.3K 289 10
Some dark Jungkook Oneshots. Warnings ‼️ R@pe @buse Inc3st Foul language G0re I advise people to stay away from this book if they get triggered by...