Blood & Honey | Eren Yeager x...

By somebvnny

eren x f reader you try to start over fresh, new town with your friends and all. but you meet a boy as broke... More

00. The Invitation
1. Deer in Headlights
2. Ignition
3. I Am Yours *
4. Safety Net *
5. At Ease
6. Tangled Up *
7. Steady
8. Fight Night
9. Security *
10. Spider's Web
12. Consume
13. Secrets
14. Forgiveness
15. A Debt Repaid *
16. Show & Tell *
17. Tranquility *
18. The Uninvited
19. A Heart is a Heavy Burden
20. Broken Pieces
21. Things You Do To Me
22. Whole Again *
23. Willful *

11. Here & Now *

1.1K 29 31
By somebvnny

"What the fuck are you doing here?" You managed to spit out, trying to let your anger overcome your fear. The last time you saw Reiner, he broke your collarbone and put you into the hospital. This couldn't be happening.

"I heard you're trying to move on. You know I can't let that happen, baby." He cooed, his thumb tilting your chin up to look at him.

You slapped his hand away, reaching around him to press the 'open door' button when he shoved you back into the wall. He was so strong that just a push with one hand sent you flying into the metal hand rail of the elevator and you winced at the pain in your back. Before you could say anything, his hand collided with your cheek in a hard slap and the force caused a small split in your lower lip. "Fuck!" You hissed, pulling your hand up to your lip and seeing a droplet of blood wiped onto your finger.

"I did move on. And don't fucking touch me." Your voice was trembling but you weren't going to back down. You glared at him, remembering your pepper spray in your bag and trying to think of a way you could grab it without him noticing.

He laughed and shook his head, pulling the 'stop' button on the elevator so that it wouldn't move at all unless he pressed it back in. There was a loud ringing alarm because of it and you covered your ears, panic beginning to take over your mind as your eyes darted from the doors to him.

"Just leave me alone!" You shouted over the ringing, still covering your ears with your hands.

Reiner shook his head, cracking his knuckles as he stepped towards you. "I'm sorry, but I can't do that." He pulled your hands off your ears and tried hugging you. "Come here. I missed you so much." The fact he was touching you made you want to puke. He was insane. One minute he was hitting you and the next he was hugging you?

You stayed frozen, an idea popping into your head as he wrapped his arms around you. The scent of his cologne made you want to gag, bad memories clogging your train of thought. You let him hold you for just a moment as you placed your hands on his biceps for stability. You then quickly swung your knee up into his groin with all of your strength before pushing him off of you.  Eren taught you that.

He yelled, not even able to form a full sentence as he grabbed at his crotch and groaned at the pain. You quickly pulled your pepper spray out and pointed it directly in his face.

"Fuck you." You seethed at him as you sprayed his eyes, emptying the entire tiny canister onto his face as he fell onto the floor. You leaned to the side of him and quickly pressed the 'stop' button, relieved when the ringing finally stopped and the elevator doors opened. You quickly squatted down by his face, grinning as you watched him writhe in agony as he was wiping at his eyes and whining.

"Oh, and he's amazing by the way. My new boyfriend? More of a man than you'll ever be." You mocked him, winking at him before you landed a hard kick into his gut and then stepped over him and out of the elevator. Quickly you ran into the empty one besides it and smiled to yourself as the doors closed and the elevator carried you to your floor.

Once in your apartment, Jean immediately noticed your split lip.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Oh, just an incident in the elevator.." You trailed off, not wanting to drag Jean into your business when Eren walked into the living room. His hair was still wet from his shower, the long ends dripping water onto his bare shoulders as he fastened his towel around his waist.

"Wait so where are we goi-" He paused when he saw your lip and rushed over to you. "What the fuck happened?"

Jean rolled his eyes. "I just asked that!"

You giggled as Eren tilted your chin up to look at him, running his thumb over the bruise already swelling in your plump bottom lip.

"I took care of some unfinished business." You whispered.

After quickly explaining the story to both boys Eren began to charge out the door, cursing under his breath. You grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Wait! Don't bother, I think people in the lobby already called the cops. And you're only wearing a towel!"

"You expect me to just be okay with this?" He snapped back at you, his chest rising and falling quickly. He was angry at you as if it was your fault. How was any of this your fault?

"But I just did what you showed me to do if he came back.." Your voice was small. Eren had never been mad at you before. This was entirely foreign in your relationship.

Eren shook his head and glared at Jean. "Leave."

Jean just rolled his eyes and slipped past the two of you, walking out the door. "See you guys at the bar!" He called over his shoulder before closing the door behind him.

Before you had time to speak Eren's large hand came up and wrapped around your throat, a small choke escaping your plush lips as he pulled your face closer to his.

"No one else can touch you." He said through gritted teeth. You nodded, looking up at him through your dark lashes as you placed your delicate hand over his scarred one that was stealing your breath. He quickly let go and you gasped for air, barely getting a full breath in when his lips crashed hard onto yours.

The force of his kiss reopened the cut on your lip and the taste of blood swept across your tongue, wincing when he bit your bruised lip.

"Ouch!" You winced, pulling away.

Eren smirked something devilish.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here on this table." As he pointed to the kitchen table you stood next to.

"What? We have to get ready to go out! I don't have time for-"

"Get naked." He leaned in closer. "Right now." His voice just above a whisper and stern.

You slowly nodded, swallowing hard as you slipped your bag off your shoulder and placed it on the kitchen table. Bending down, you first untied your sneakers and pulled them off, tossing them to the side. Your lip was throbbing now, the adrenaline making your heart pound faster as you locked your eyes onto his and undid your belt, followed by slipping off your pants. Your head was spinning, unable to read anything on his face. He looked like a hungry animal.

Once you pulled off your jeans and sweater, tossing both to the side, you shyly crossed your arms over your chest and giggled.

"Didn't I say to take them off?"

You pointed to the pile of your discarded clothes on the floor, a hint of a smirk on your lips.

"I did."

He shook his head and stepped closer, his drying hair messily hanging in his face as he leaned down and began ripping your bra off. His hands pulling the straps off your shoulders and then just ripping the clasp apart instead of undoing it the correct way.

"Hey! This is one of my favorites!" You protested when he pinched your cheeks together to muffle your taking.

"Quiet."

You furrowed your brows, pouting when Eren spun you around and bent you over the kitchen table with force. Your blushing cheek pressed against the cold wood of the table and you hummed, gasping when his other hand pulled your panties down to your knees.

Eren pulled his towel off his waist, running his hand up and down his throbbing cock as he grinned at your body on display for him.

"Did you forget that no one else can touch you?"

Your breath caught in your throat, catching a glimpse of his sculpted body behind you. A pit of anxiety in your stomach was now swirling with excitement as you pinched your thighs together, arching your back a bit.

"No, why would I-" You were cut off by a loud smack, Eren's hand making hard contact with your bare ass as you loudly gasped.

"Seems to me like you need to be reminded. Should we invite Reiner to watch? He's probably still in the elevator.."

You opened your mouth to answer when he slid a cool smooth object over your soft flesh, your eyes widening when you realized it was your belt.

"Eren.." Your heart was pounding so loud you could hear it ringing in your ears, nervously squirming underneath his strong grip as your nails dug into the wood.

Eren bent down so his lips were brushing your ear, his voice soft and sweet after being so stern just seconds ago.

"You remember your safe word, right?"

You nodded and pinched your knees together, goosebumps riddling your skin in anticipation as Eren released your head and he stood straight.

"Be a good girl and stay still for me."

His warm hand rubbed over your lower back when a loud crack of your belt smacked across the back of your thighs.

The pain stung your sensitive skin and you tried to stand when Eren forced you back onto the table. It actually felt good, the anxiety you were feeling quickly dissipating and turning into full desire.

"Stay." He said lowly, running the tip of the belt across the newly forming welts. Your heart felt like it was going to explode as your excitement grew, wetness forming between your thighs when he cracked the belt across your bare ass.

"Fuck!" You gasped, nails scratching at the wood as the sensation of the burn warmed your body.

"Hmm, how many should we do?" Eren hummed behind you, your body beginning to tremble as his fingers traced the red welts on your bottom.

"Eren.." You whined, pressing yourself into him and letting a wanton groan leave your lips as you felt his dick press against your folds.

"I don't think you've learned your lesson yet. Do you?" He teased, pressing the tip into you as he rubbed it up and down your slick heat before whipping your belt across your cheeks again, this time overlapping the last one.

"I have! Please.." You begged as you gasped for breath when he forcefully thrusted into you down to his base, the air escaping your lungs as he went fully into you and then quickly pulled out. The size of him incited a loud moan from you and he smirked behind you, dropping your belt on the ground as he ran his thumb over the welts on your angry flesh. His perfect girl, splayed out for him across the table and begging to be fucked. You were everything he ever wanted. And more.

Eren's hand trailed up your back and tangled his fingers in your hair, pressing your head down into the table as he slipped back into your core and began to fuck you hard.

Your body was so tired from the belt that your knees were already buckling in pleasure, Eren's cock pounding into you so deep that the pressure was rushing you to your climax.

His breaths were short and scattered behind you, his hand letting go of your hair and placing both of them on your hips as he pulled you into his own hips with each thrust.

"He'll never get to fuck you like this." Eren growled, his fingertips digging into your overstimulated skin as you practically screamed in pleasure. "He'll never fucking touch you again."

He felt your walls clenching around him as you came, your body going limp against the table so he leaned down and let himself release into you. Your eyes were stinging with tears as they fell onto the table, your lip quivering. You didn't know why you were crying because you weren't sad.. maybe just overwhelmed? Your heart felt as if it was too big for your chest. He really did want to protect you. He really did love you. You hadn't felt like this with anyone before.

Eren was planting kisses on your shoulder when he heard you sniffle and quickly stood straight, grabbing his towel off the floor and wrapping it around you gently as he helped you stand up. Your back was stiff and your ass was so sore, you leaned into his chest as you cried softly and wiped at your cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you say the safe word. Fuck." Eren began to apologize when you quickly shook your head and looked up at him.

"I love you so much." You whispered, smiling up at him and pressing a kiss to his lips. Eren smiled into your kiss and hugged you tightly to his chest as he kissed you back.

He pulled you into the bedroom and made you lay on your stomach as he got cold washcloths in the bathroom and pressed them to your welted bottom. You hissed at the burning sensation and obediently took the two advil that Eren gave you with a glass of water.

"It'll help the swelling." He explained, caring for your skin so gently that it made your heart swell. He was so rough and calloused with everyone and everything in his life but so kind and soft whenever you were involved with him. It made you wonder what he was like before he was hurt or deprived of a 'normal' home life and childhood.

You glanced at your phone for the first time since you'd gotten home and cursed under your breath at the 14 messages from Sasha.

"Shit! The bar! We're missing your party!" You panicked, getting up slowly when Eren shook his head.

"I'd rather be here doing exactly this." He calmly explained, flipping one of the cold compresses soothing your plump bottom.

You laughed and rolled your eyes, glancing at him from over your shoulder.

"Besides, Jean texted me and told me Zeke is there." Eren mumbled, tossing his phone onto the floor and looking at the tv. He put Spirited Away on for you, another one of your favorites.

You sat up and got off the bed, dismissing his protests to you moving with a wave of your hand as you pulled a fresh pair of panties on and grimaced at the slight pain as you did.

"Im not gonna let you miss your party with all your friends! And fuck Zeke, I'll fight him off too." You grinned, playfully pretending to smack Eren's arm. He laughed and shook his head, getting up off of the bed and holding your face in his hands as he cocked his brow at you.

"Were you really mad at me earlier?" You asked quietly, Eren's face falling quickly at your question as he shook his head.

"No, never. Angry that I wasn't there to protect you. To keep him away from you. I can't believe he was even that close.." his voice trailed off as you placed your hands over his that were still holding your face.

"I'm okay. See?" You motioned to yourself, winking at him. "I can hold my own, you know. Probably gonna go pro soon..." You whispered.

Eren laughed and it was his genuine laugh that you loved so much. He kissed the top of your head before letting go of you and pointing to the large bed you shared.

"Bed, now." He ordered you.

You just nodded and crawled into the sheets, hugging your dragon plushie that he surprised you with last week after a date at Levi's tea shop. Exhaustion crept up on you quickly as you yawned, watching the movie on tv as Eren got into bed next to you. His phone on the floor didn't stop going off with messages and you looked over at him.

"Are you sure you don't want to go out and meet up with everyone? I can rally." You said confidently.

Eren just shook his head and wrapped his arms around you, pulling your body tightly against his as he nestled his chin in the crook of your shoulder and neck.

"I'm exactly where I want to be." He said softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
102K 3.5K 33
āš™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™œš™¤š™©š™©š™– š™”š™šš™© š™¢š™® š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™”š™šš™© š™¢š™® š™”š™¤š™«š™š, š™¤š™ š™”š™šš™© š™¢š™® š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™–š™™š™¤š™§š™£ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ...āž ā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽ...
672K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
16.3K 607 29
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ā„‘'š”³š”¢ š”Øš”¦š”©š”©š”¢š”” š”°š”¬ š”Ŗš”žš”«š”¶ š”­š”¢š”¬š”­š”©š”¢. š”–š”¬ š”Ŗš”žš”«š”¶ š”¬š”£ š”Ŗš”¶ š” š”¬š”Ŗš”Æš”žš””š”¢š”°. ā„‘ š””š”¬š”«'š”± š””š”¢š”°š”¢š”Æ...