Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan (DISCONTIN...

By _a__lost__girl_

Meeting some Old friends with New ones what it can be fun or a disaster.... Some old secret cones out when o... More

A/N & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note

Chapter 11

390 55 20
By _a__lost__girl_

From here Aayan and Aahana will be Ritvik and Asha...

Dhruv and Alya have sorted their problems and together....

____________________________________

Nandini: Okay so tum sab ke kya sawal hai...

Cabir: Nandini ek sawal nahi kai sare sawal hai lekin humare nahi par shyad Manik ke paas...

Nandini: To puchna shuru karo...

Before Manik can ask her Dhruv beat him making him glared at his buddy well actually everyone because no one was letting him say anything....

Dhruv: Nandini tumne jab call kiya vo tumhara number nahi tha...

Nandini: Yeah my phone is not alive anymore because of someone's anger...

Nandini said with annoyance in her voice eyeing to Anu who rolled her eyes at her answer....

Anu: Fine my mistake I will give you a new one happy...

Nandini: I want it by evening...

Anu: What no by tomorrow or day after tomorrow....

Nandini (stubbornly): Evening...

Anu: Tomorrow evening...

Nandini: Today evening...

Anu: Tomorrow morning...

Nandini: Today evening...

Anu: Ugrrr fine...

Nandini: Good...

Nandini gave a tight lip smile before turning her heads towards Fab5 and Navya who were gaping at her and Anu's little conversation....

Nandini: What don't look at me like this....

Manik: Nandini why did you never behave like this at anyone of us...

Nandini: Really you wanna know this Manik..?

Manik: Offcourse I want to know and I know by now there are many things which I don't know about you...

Ritvik: And you still love her... Man free advice run away before some dark secrets comes out... Oyeee...

Nandini throw the cushion on Ritvik as soon as he finished his sentence...

Nandini: Chup kar tu...

Navya: Nandu tum batao na...

Nandini: Firstly when we met all we used to do is what fight and that's it... Even you guys know how many problems have come in between and I surprised that we all are together... Yes Manik we love each other but that doesn't mean it's the only thing we need to know each other the way a partner should....

Manik: How.. how are you always correct Nandini..?

Nandini just smile at him making him smile while Fab4 and Navya were looking at them with confusion and Nandini's friends were just looking...

Alya: But Nandini you and Manik have spend so much of time together...

Manik: That's where you guys are wrong... Most of the time we would be trying to solve the problem be it Musicians, Talent Hunt, Neyonika, Harshad, etc...

Nandini: I don't remember when me and Manik have sat down and talk about what we like about eachother or our likes and dislikes....

Manik: Hmm.. now I think than I realised that there are many things which Nandini also doesn't know about me...

Mukti: They are right... Me and Abhi the time in which we have talk I don't think there are many things he knows about me or I know about me...

Asha: You guys actually need to talk not a serious one but really you know as a couple or friends...

Ritvik: That's why you are still not accepting my proposal...

Asha (rolling eyes): No... But I want my dream proposal or a special one... Not in middle of canteen or school hallway or class or even not in cabin of your office or mine etc....

Cabir: Bro how many times you have proposed her...

Ritvik: Many time I have lost the count now...

Nandini: Trust me you guys don't even want to know about this...

Mukti: By the way tum sab bacchpan se jante ho ek dusre ko..?

Nandini: Yup... Same school, highschool and college also...

Dhruv: Tumhare Chacha ne bataya hume...

Nandini: Acha like school mai mile and group bana than study complete hai...

Fab5 and Navya nodded their head making Nandini nod in retun...

Nandini: Okay so I will give brief intro of them now...

Ritvik: Let's start with the twins of our group...

Nandini: Meet Anika Goenka and Abeer Goenka who are eldest among us and they are twins... Abeer is like a bro to everyone of us and offcourse expect for Meher... Anika or Anu which we all call her who is like a serious type right now because of what happened in past 2-3 days but she is totally fun loving carefree brid...

Ritvik: Now let me introduce myself... Ritvik Rana and they call me by my name only but Nandu and Anu are the only ones who call me by my surname... I love Asha and I know she also loves me we have confessed and are in relationship but madam is not accepting my proposal for marriage so yeah....

Asha roll her eyes and hit Ritvik with pillow before she start to introduce herself....

Asha: As my boyfriend said I'm not accepting it until you do something special okay Ritvik... So I'm Asha Negi and there is nothing special in me...

Nandini: Let me tell you guys something she has a heart of gold even me and Anu loose our control in anger but she doesn't and if she does than it must me serious...

Anu: Humara to ho gaya now it's your turn...

Navya: Humara naam Navya Naveli hai... Nandu na humari best friend hai Mumbai mai aate hi humari dost ban gai aur ussne humara bohat saath bhi diya... Kafi baar hume muskilo se bachaya bhi hai...

Cabir: Madhubala khudko intro karna tha Nandu ne kya kiya tumhare liye vo nahi... So guys I'm Cabir Dhawan... I'm drummer of the band and my friends comes first for me...

Mukti: Liar your food comes first for you even before us and music...

Cabir: So true.. you are really my evil twin Mukti...

Mukti (rolling eyes): He is also Joker of the group... Myself Mukti Vardan.. Electric guitarist of the band.. evil twin of Cabir...

Alya: My soul sister and she is also tomboy of our group...

Manik: My sister by heart...

Dhruv: Hum sab mai sabse strong hai humari Mukti...

Nandini: And Abhimanyu aka your friend and my cousin bro's lady love...

Ritvik (smirk): Vo to dekh liya... Aab maza aayega

Alya: Why..?

Nandini: Ab tak Abhi use to tease him now it will be vise versa...

Alya: I'm Alya Saxena...

Cabir: Makeup box queen of the world...

Alya: Cabirrrrrr....

Mukti: But for us she is our doll...

Dhruv: My love of my life...

Alya: Well I play electric keyboard and they already told you what I was going to say expect what Cabir told...

Dhruv: Ummm... I'm Dhurv Vedant, boyfriend of Alya and I play guitar...

Asha: You are the quite one in the group but observed things properly first..? Right?

Cabir: Bingo... He is the topiwala because he can't go without his cap...

Dhruv: Well it's changed now I can go without it but not without you guys and offcourse Alya...

Everyone expect Nandini's friends were shocked hearing Dhruv saying like this in front of everyone...

Mukti: Wow this is something new...

Cabir: Alya's charm it is...

Manik was going to say something but again he was interrupt by his dearest friends who has vowed to interrupt him whenever he wants to say something..

Alya: Now Our Protector...

Mukti: My not blood related but heart related Brother...

Dhruv: My Buddy and Leader...

Navya: And Rakshas...

Cabir: Manik Malhotra who is now Nandini's monster and Majnu Manik Malhotra for Fab5....

Nandini: And who is like a coconut...

Manik (sarcasm): Thanks a lot guys for saving my breath and voice from this...

Cabir: No need to say thanks Manik...

Manik: You know what Cabir I feel to do something...

Cabir: Like what..?

Manik: To kill someone slowly and painfully so that he remembers not to tease me or irritate anyone... And the person is you so tell me when you want to die after your dinner or before but I think you should have your last meal on this earth...

Cabir gulp down seeing Majnu Manik turn into Monster Manik and gave him a smile moving away from him... 

Nandini's friends were amused seeing this because they thought Manik would be serious type and all but seeing his fun side it was nice... Others chuckle seeing their behaviour but it was common for them now...

Navya: Manik tum na mere dil ki baat kar di aaj isko na tum maar hi dalo... Mera sara khana to yeh hi khaa jata hai...

Cabir: Madhubala kya jhuut bol rahi ho... Tum na sabse zayda khati ho samji...

Navya: Zayda nahi khaa rahi do logo ka hi khaa rahi hu mai samje...

And finally the Joker vs Madhubala show started and others were just looking at them but they did try to stop them well it didn't work...

Abhi came inside just only to witness CaVya fighting well it was not usual scene for him but he needed to interrupt them...

Abhi: Stop fighting for few minutes and listen to me... Fab5 and Navya you need to go back to Gurukul Amms has asked and pick your instruments also... I don't think you guys notice it's almost lunch time now so have something specially you Navya and go through the rules....

Anu: We actually didn't notice the time... You guys should go now...

Ritvik: Guys lunch aur dinner kya kare..? I don't think we have grocery here...

Nandini: Nahi hai lana padega....

Asha: Mai aur

Ritvik: I will join you...

Asha: Fine... Hum dono leke aate hai...

Abhi: Aaj lunch aur dinner Gurukul mai kar lege Amms ne already bol diya hai aur Meher ka yaha le aayege...

Nandini: It's done than... Let's go...

Anu: Nandu ek kaam kar hum sabka na aaj yahi bhej de... Meher ke saath karte hai...

Nandini: Okay I guess abhi tak to uth gayi hogi vo...

Abhi: Yeah Abeer message me that's why I came...

Nandini: Okay chale aab...

Nandini left with Fab5 and Navya as she needed to take few things from the study room of Gurukul... Manik was walking with Nandini he wanted to stay with her so he was thinking ways to be with her...

Nandini: Manik...

Scene freeze on Nandini's face...

____________________________________

How's the update?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Few words the introduction of Fab5?

Few words for introduction of Nandini's friends?

Any particular scene you like?

Target 50 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 2.4K 24
MaNan from Kaisi yeh yaariaan. Nandini and Manik were just teenagers when they met each other. Both of them belong to rival gangs, they don't meant t...
9.2K 578 61
Six people with a different past and life problems ended up together in same place. How will they sort their problems? Will some new friendships/rel...
225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
50.6K 3.1K 11
Here I am back to grab your attention with another work of mine of course with our evergreen and hot couple Manan. So I have always loved the respon...