Perfect Imperfections |✓

By Malyun_Dee17

What happens when you're caught up between two worlds?Or in Paisley's case two brothers? Who will she choose... More

Prologue
1| First Tastes
2| Mansions and Dumb People
3| Sorry, wrong brother
4| Dreams or Reality?
5(i)| Random visits?
6| The Kiss
7| Fears
8| Girlfriend?
9| Past Scars
10|Blinding Desire
11| Likes?
12|Yikes

5(ii)| The Party

22 6 0
By Malyun_Dee17

I was unlocking my door when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and found Ethan lying on the wall casually, smoking a blunt.

What the hell was he doing here?
*********~~~***********~~~

"I didn't know you smoked." I said and unlocked my door. I heard him get in and close the door.

"You never asked."

He looked terrible...

"Paisley I need to tell you something." He said and I became alarmed.

"I'm liste..." My phone rang and I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry but I have to take this. "
I excused myself to my bedroom and took it.

"Dad?"
"Hey..are you okay?"
"Yes I am... I don't need money."
"I know you don't. I was just checking up on you."

My Dad? Checking up on me?

"Listen.. I know I haven't been the best Dad but I'm trying to be involved more in your life..I hope you'll let me try and bring back the old relationship we had."

"Uuhm..Okay. I appreciate it." I said, unsure of what to say.

"Honey who's on the phone?"

I heard a woman's voice and immediately hung up. I felt tears sting my eyes and I blinked back rapidly. So that was what all that was about.
He feels guilty that he's moving on from Mom?

I went back to the living room to find Ethan gone. Shit.

The day went by really fast. I slept and woke up at around 7 to get ready for the party.

My phone dinged and I checked...it was a message from Paxton..asking if I was coming and whether he should come pick me up.

I was getting a little too excited and I shook the stupid feeling off. I texted back and told him that I'd come with my friends. I got into the bathroom and spent about 30 minutes ...shaving and scrubbing my body.

When I got out I felt my front door close and I went to the living room only to find a box lying on my couch. I opened it and found a beautiful pair of grey lace boots.

There was no note whatsoever and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. I carried them into my bedroom and searched for something to wear.. I wasn't in the mood for any skimpy outfits and I finally settled on my ragged jeans and a white woolen sweater. I decided to let my hair down and decided not to wear the boots til I knew where they came from. I chose my fluffy flip-flops and a black purse, wore light make up and I was ready to go.

By the time we got to the party it was almost 9. Milla had wore a sexy glitter black mini dress with a slit on the side and she looked sexy asf... I was almost jealous of the guy that was going to have her tonight.

Sky was in her grey sweatpants...typical of her no surprise there.

The house was almost full and I grimaced at the mess people had made.
There were dirty empty cans all over and the floors were already stained. It was going to take a lot of cleaning to clear that up.
Owen immediately came over to us and told us to follow him. He took us to the pool...it was already full and I had already started shaking my head.

"Relax..no one is swimming." He halted in front of a table where Ethan, Connor and another guy were seated. We all exchanged greetings..the guy was Brenton and I couldn't help but notice how he threw looks my way when I wasn't looking.

I sat next to Ethan and asked him where Paxton was. He simply shrugged.

Moments later Paxton joined us and we began drinking. I noticed Ethan wasn't drinking but didn't ask anything. I wasn't in the mood for drinking either...
Ethan's words seemed stuck up in my head. What did he want to tell me?

At around 12 Milla was already making out with Owen..right before our eyes. Sky seemed to be too deep in a conversation with Connor..what could they be talking about? Ethan and Brent had already left and Paxton was trying so hard to cheer me up.

I heard a piercing scream...and immediately stood up.
"You guys hear that?"
I asked and they all turned to me...
"Hear what?" Milla asked, still on Owen's lap.
"Relax...it's prolly someone who peed on themselves." Sky said and they all laughed.

I heard the lady's scream again and excused myself. I ran to where the noise was coming from and my heart almost stopped.

A girl was writhing under a drunkard..who wanted to rape her. She screamed again and I didn't think twice. I charged at him and he left her alone. By then a few people had gathered around us. He landed a blow on my jaw and I kicked him right at his crotch. I then jumped at him and started throwing punches at his face.

Uncle please you're hurting me

I landed a blow on his jaw..

"You shameless bastard. When a girl means stop she means exactly that." I screamed in his face

Uncle stop please

I continued throwing punches aimlessly at his face.. I didn't care where they landed. I just wanted to hurt him so bad

"Stop! You're going to kill him..."
Punch
"Oh God she should really stop.."
Punch
"She's going to kill him somebody do something!.."
His blood splashed on my face but I didn't care.

"Ley please stop!" I heard Camila cry out and heard  police sirens but I couldn't stop.
Punch

"Paisley let's go the police are coming!" I heard Sky scream.

I was about to launch another punch on the bastard's face when strong arms carried me.

I fought and kicked him as I saw him climb the stairs.

"Let me..let me go you bastard!" He closed my eyes before dragging me into a room.
He then closed my mouth instead as we hid in a closet.

Was he going to rape me in here? I was about to bite his hand when I heard footsteps enter the room we were in.

"Shhh" the person whispered and I nodded. The footsteps halted in front of the closet then retreated ...
"All clear.. I guess we have all of them."
We waited until we heard the police sirens haul away before we got out.

"Ethan?"
I expected him to shout at me..ask me what that was down there but he said nothing.
He just looked at me.. really looked at me then edged closer to me.

My heart was beating too hard..was he going to kiss me? He stopped right at the corner of my mouth and trailed his lips to my ear.

"The bathroom is to your left. Get cleaned up."
He then pulled away and I closed my eyes in frustration.

"Where are you going?"

"To get you something else to wear."

And with that..he was out. I forced air into my lungs and shook my head.
Once I was all cleaned up and changed into the short and the sweatshirt Ethan had brought me I went downstairs...it was a mess. Broken glasses...empty cans..tumblers..the floors were stained...

"Is there anything I can help with? "
I asked Ethan who was already cleaning up.

"I can think of hundred things you can do right now to help me but we've gotta clean all this mess."

I involuntarily rubbed my thighs together and he looked at me..bit his lips then shook his head.
"Here's a broom. I'll mop after you."

We worked in silence and two hours later we had managed to get the house in order.

The swimming pool took us an extra hour to clean and we somehow managed to clean up the place.

Ethan's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yeah... what! How I'm I supposed to get such money...yeah she's okay. Fine lemme see what I can do. Okay okay I hear you. I won't try anything with her..nothing she won't like."
He chuckled and hang up..

" Your boyfriend is worried I might have tried something with you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Paxton is not my boyfriend."

"Yeah keep telling yourself that.. you'll sleep in his room..lemme see what I can do to bail them out."

"Them?" I asked

"Yeah...Yk Connor..Owen..and your two friends."
He said and I gasped.

"Must be a lot of money"

"Oh I have the money sweetheart."

My eyes should prolly be hurting from all the rolling.

I made my way up the stairs and into Paxton's room. I got under the covers and sighed.. I was tired like really tired.

I heard someone quietly enter the room and place a kiss on my forehead.

"Ethan?" I called faintly

"Stay with me."
I murmured before drifting off to sleep.

Author's note:

My hands hurt from all the typing..

What do you think Ethan wanted to tell Paisley?

Do you find Brent suspicious?

Who bought Paisley those lace boots and why?

What happened to Paisley's uncle?

Let me know your guesses.

Thanks for reading 😘

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊

Love, Malyun 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
195K 704 24
its all in the title babes 😋
242K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
225K 35.1K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး