The First Female Alpha

Af Irisv0731

"Alpha Lightwood will be joining us this meeting." Gasps and mutters of disagreement were heard all around th... Mere

Meet the Characters
Werewolf Knowledge
Chapter 1 - Brielle's Early Years
Chapter 2- Before Tragedy Struck
Chapter 3 - Finding Mate
Chapter 4 - Tragedy Struck
Chapter 5 - Facing the Truth
Chapter 6 - In Loving Memory
Chapter 7 - Ascending
Chapter 8 - "I'm a what?!"
Chapter 9 - Pack Meeting
Chapter 10 - The Alpha Meeting: Part One
Chapter 11 - The Alpha Meeting: Part Two
Chapter 12 - The Alpha Meeting: Part Three
Chapter 13 - Reunions
Chapter 14 - Explanations
Chapter 15 - Rough Morning
Chapter 16 - Meeting Re-Do
Chapter 17 - More Explanations
Chapter 18 - "I could've killed you!"
Chapter 19 - Heading Back Home
Chapter 20 - The Files
Chapter 21 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 22 - Initiation
Chapter 23 - Bad News
Chapter 24 - Rogues
Chapter 25 - Apologies & Phone Calls
Chapter 26 - Change of Plans
Chapter 27 - Not Possible
Chapter 28 - Not Again
Chapter 29 - Change of Plans, Again
Chapter 30 - Make Up Your Mind
Chapter 31 - Eclipse Pack

Prologue

453 10 0
Af Irisv0731

*Third Person POV*

All Alphas from neighboring packs were filing into the conference room for their quarterly meeting. Every 3 months, the Alphas and Betas of every pack gather together to discuss pack business that involve every pack present. This quarter, the meeting is being held at Alpha Mason's territory. This meeting was going to be about the recent rogue attacks that have resurfaced after 3 years of no activity. The attacks have gotten much worse and need immediate attention and a solution.

"Ok well it looks like everyone is present Alpha Mason, the meeting can begin," his Beta Jaiden stated.

"Actually, we are still waiting on one more Alpha to show up," Alpha Mason replied.

Beta Jaiden along with everyone else glanced around the room wondering who was missing as it seemed everyone was present.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but who are we missing? All Alphas and Betas are here already," Beta Jaiden questioned.

"Alpha Gray will be joining us this meeting," Alpha Mason announced.

Gasps and mutters of disagreement were heard all around the conference room. There was fear in every pair of eyes in the room even those of the Alphas.

"Why is everyone so frightened of him?" Beta Trent asked Beta Isaiah, who was seated beside him.

"You haven't heard the tales? They say he leaves trails of death wherever he goes," said Beta Isaiah.

"He can't possibly be worse than Alpha Pierce," Beta Trent said unsurely.

"They don't call him the Blood Alpha for no reason," replied Beta Isaiah.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Hey guys! Here is a sneak peak of a scene that will occur later in the story. The characters mentioned here have not been introduced but don't worry, you'll get to meet them when this scene comes up later on.

Enjoy! 💛

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

536 86 32
Ashton has always had a laid back life, but what happens when his brother is visited by THE Luna. The number one pack has fallen due to an attack...
1.7K 110 22
After a brutal rejection and the terms of a curse that had plagued her family for generations. Alpha Ezra Killick refuses to see that there still may...
2.5K 80 31
Astrid Harper is the daughter of the Bloodrose Alpha. She is 16 soon to be 17. At the age of 17 Astrid will finally meet her mate. But she can't stop...
29.7K 510 5
Four generations of war ended the moment he saw her. Alpha Kane has been waiting six years for his mate. Unable to search for her because of the gen...