Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Snoop Around?

326 14 0
By sihle0071

Sthembiso's POV

"Sthembiso are you dead or something?" he asks. I'm way to shocked to actually move or think of a plan. I'm glad that I locked the door it's like i knew such things shall happen today. "Sthembiso snap out of it." says Amu. "Okay." "I'll go to the bedroom and lock myself there then you will let me know when his gone." "Okay."

She stands up and dishes up for herself and she goes upstairs. Once I hear the door close I take a deep breath and go to open the door. I don't know why I was frozen because it's not like they aren't aware of us. "I was about to break this door of yours." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Askiho isidingo sengfikile." I say. (There is no need I'm here now.)

"Make space for the king then." he says. "You wish you were the king of this palace." I say. I make space for him and we walk to the living room. "I don't wish mtasekhaya cause I know I am." I roll my eyes. "If you here to boast about your status then it's best you go back to your place." He chuckles. "I won't."

"Ufunani la?" I ask. (What do you want here?) "Did I ruin some quality time?" he asks in an amused tone. I wish i can tell him yes but i can't. "What quality time are you talking about now?" "The one with your girlfriend. Plus its your first time being annoyed by my presence." "I've always been I just chose not to show it." He smacks the back of my head.

"Ungazozyenza mdala ngoba unentombi oyiqomile yakuvuma." he says. (Don't act old here because you had the courage to ask a girl out and she said yes.)  "I am old." I say. "You know what let me leave." "Ngyadlala shem. Askies for my bad behaviour its just that I'm tired." (I'm joking. Sorry.)  "Is a certain species tiring you out?" "No species is making me tired." "If you say so."

"It smells nice what did you cook?" he asks. "Check the pots then you shall see what i made." I answer and he rolls his eyes. "Please drop your attitude I'll leave very soon so you and your girlfriend can get peace." "There is no one here." "Okay let me search this place." "Kukwami la cela uziphathe kahle." He chuckles. (This is my place so please behave yourself.)

"What's this dish now?" he asks. "Chilli con carne." I say. "Is is really spicy?" "It is but it's not that bad." "Okay." He dishes up for himself and we go and sit in the living room.

"Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Look who cares." he says. "I do." He chuckles. "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm okay and you.) "I'm okay." "You more then okay phela you ain't suffering from dry season like some of us." "I think I might have a remedy that might end that dry season." "What's that remedy?" "Stop being a fool and open your heart."

"That's a dangerous remedy." he says. "It's worth the shot." I say. "Do you have another one?" "Lucky for you Bonginkosi invited us for his birthday celebration and it's going to be at a club." "Okay then I need to scout for potentials." "Don't make me an uncle."

"I should be telling you that." he says. "Don't worry I'm not necessarily that reckless in life." I say. "I would rather have you open your heart to her then make her pregnant." "When you say open my heart does it mean like fall in love or whatever." "Yeah that. Whatever you call those things lovers do."

"I just came to check on you but i didn't know you made such a lovely meal for me." he says. "How very kind of you to do such a beautiful act of kindness." I say. "And i also came here to vent." "Vent about what?"

"You know I've tried reaching out to Mihlali." he says. "No i didn't know but now i know." I said. "You and your sarcasm...either ways yeah I've been trying but she blocked me even on Instagram.  I think she got tired of my tortoise pace and she left me." I laugh. "Serves you right."

"Sthembiso I don't see anything funny about being blocked." he says. "There is a lot of things that are funny because I told you to make your move but no you a fool and now she left you for a bigger and better man." I say and he rolls his eyes. "I didn't come here to be ridiculed by you." I laugh. "Then you came to the wrong place."

"How can I get her back?" he asks. "Tell her how you feel and stop being a coward gwababa doesn't suit you Simphiweyinkosi Khoza." I answer. "She blocked me or you choosing to ignore that fact." "Hawu Simphiweyinkosi what is the point of you having money if you won't make use of it. Fly to Joburg."

"I'll do that month end then." he says. "I can't believe I'm giving you advice yet I'm the one that's  heartbroken." I say. "Sthembiso some of us can't think straight when women are involved." I chuckle. "I've seen that now." We chuckle. "I'll fly down to Joburg after the party and talk to her." "Thank you."

"This chilli what what is fire." he says. "I know my way around the kitchen." I say. "The best answer you can give is thank you." "In my books of politeness that is a way of saying thank you." "You must give me the recipe so I can try it." "They invented the internet for a reason." "It's fine."

"Anything else you need to vent about?" I ask. "Nothing else." he answers. "How's your relationship with you father going?" "It's going good I guess we slowly but surely making progress in life." "Do you regret waiting this long to mend things?" "Yes and no."

"Why?" I ask. "Yes because what if he passed away without fixing things, knowing myself i wouldn't be able to live knowing that i could have changed it. No because i felt like i needed time to be angry and then calm down so I can confront him without breaking down or hitting him." he says and i chuckle.

"I don't think you would hit your favourite human being." I say. "Awungthathi serious wena." he says. (You don't take me serious.) "I do but with you hitting him is future impossible tense." He chuckles. "But overall its going okay." "I'm happy for you."

"Won't you take this step that i took?" he asks. "One day when I'm ready to confront him and face my demons and now isn't the time because I'm angry he forced me to seduce Amu." I say. "Don't rush it or feel pressured to do it because I'm doing it." "I know hence I'm taking my time." "Good let me get going." "Sharp."

We do our little handshake and he puts his bowl in the sink and leaves. I go upstairs and knock on the door. She tells me to come in and i enter. "You never locked the door." I say. "Yeah I was to lazy to do that cause i know I would be forced to get up to open for you." she answers.

"Uright." I ask. (Are you okay?)  "I'm okay wena." she says. "I'm okay." "Are you sure you will survive on your own tomorrow?" "I'll be okay just as long as there is food, bed and Wi-Fi then I'll be okay." "Okay then." I kiss her forehead and she giggles.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Amukelani's POV

"Ngizokbona ntambama." he says. (I shall see you later.) "Sharp." He pulls me in for a kiss and leaves. Finally his gone so I can have some alone time in his house where I can do a bit of snooping around if there is a chance. I go back to sleep and after two hours I wake up and make the bed then go brush my teeth and i go downstairs to make myself breakfast.

I'm trying to take things easy and so far its been okay. I wish i was at work doing something way more productive them snooping around the house. Sitting in the house is not my thing unless it's the weekend cause I know I'll be resting.

I warm up the chilli con carne and eat it. After eating i wash the dishes and then i start of with the cleaning spree. Hopefully he will be grateful for cleaning his house and sees it as a token of appreciation. I shouldn't be doing this either ways because I'm not his wife.

I start by cleaning upstairs and then i make my way downstairs. Me staying in this place has made me realise something. And that something is that my feelings are still growing. I'm trying so hard to suppress them but they slowly becoming more difficult to hide.

I even started saying things I shouldn't be saying.. don't worry i was never going to say the L word. I feel like our 'relationship' hasn't reached that level yet and i doubt he loves me yet. I don't know if i should tell him at some point or just let it be cause we only have roughly two months until this year is over and you know what that means...the war should be over by then.

After cleaning the whole house I decide to clean his office. Besides cleaning I also wanna check if there isn't anything relevant that i can use. I enter his office and i first check for cameras. Who knows me checking here means me being watched?

I start cleaning and going through his file cabinet but i don't find anything useful. It's mostly important documents from work and some of his family albums which I won't bother opening them cause they personal and may be sentimental for him and we not that sentimental yet.

After cleaning I go to the living room and start catching up on some shows from last night. While watching TV I get a call from my mom.

"Mamá." I greet. "How are you?" she asks. "I'm okay and you." "I'm okay i just miss you." "I miss you too." "Why does your voice sound like you sick?" "I'm not necessarily sick but I was in hospital." "What for?" "Stress that resulted in me fainting."

"Who took you to the hospital?" she asks. "I would like to call him my boyfriend but is he really one." I ask."I'm glad he was there at that time." "Yeah I'm also glad he was." "Are you better now?" "Yes i am i just need to rest." "Okay that's good. "

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah I am. No drama that is happening on my side." she says. "Take care of yourself." "Since when do you give out such advices." "Since I almost died." She laughs. "Near death experience is very tramuatic." We chuckle. "No I'm living my life to the fullest."

"Just don't forget that you have been assigned a huge task." she says. "How can i forget when its one of the reasons why I fainted." I say. "Don't put pressure on yourself." "How can i not when thats what's required of me to do." "I'll talk to your dad to not put the weight on your shoulders." "Please do."

"Okay. Nothing else bothering you." she says. "Nothing else." I say. "Okay then we will talk later on in life." "Okay i love you." "Love you too." I drop the phone. I wish I could open up to her about my feelings but I can't and i won't.

£

"Sthandwa sami." he says. (My love.) "Hey uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena."(I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila."(I'm good too.)  "Melunjani usuku lakho." (How was your day?) "Same old. Wena." "As you can see I had a productive day I even cleaned the whole house."

"When you say whole house you mean like the entire place?" he asks. "That's exactly what i mean." I say. "Even my office." "Yeah but I only wiped the desk and mopped I didn't open the cupboards." "Sure sure you didn't snoop around?" "Positive."

"Okay good I don't need you touching whats not yours." he says. "Don't worry I'm not that type of person unless you want me too." I say. "Okay."

I am definitely the type of person to touch whats not meant to be touched...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
107K 5.2K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
7.4K 575 33
THANDEKA NDABA [26] Guarded her whole life, is wed to Zweli Nkabinde, who shows his deceitfulness right before they wed but she is oblivious. As she...
142K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...