THE ROYAL COUPLE

By Magical_LittleStar

THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Cast
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AESTHETICS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Finally the wedding)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 34

2.8K 109 23
By Magical_LittleStar

I widen my eyes in surprise and shock!He apologized,he APOLOGIZED!!Okay he should apologize but kis mahan bande ne iss gadhe ko thodi si budhi di? SERIOUSLY!!!

Ok anyways!There is no way I'm gonna forgive him so I just continue ignoring him nd looking here and there with a bored expression

Vihaan:I.. apologize for treating u really horribly,nd to tell u so much that I never should have!I know it's hard for u to forgive me,but I hope u can forgive me ever In life!But except my apology,I can't give u anything!Im a man who's past still hunts him!Nd I don't think so I'll ever get over it.And I don't want...I don't want to keep u caged in this unhappy marriage,give me a few months,u will be free from this marriage,just a few months...(He said this before leaving as I stared at his back blankly as he left and the door shut with a thud)

What...what did he mean I will be free from this marriage?!And what past!God, everybody knows his past except MEEE!!!koi mujhe Batayega yeh ho Kya raha hai!!!!???My life is a complete mess!what past?What free from this marriage in few months!?What the fuck is happening!!!I don't even have any feelings at this point!

I dont know what going on in my life,I just want a break from EVERYTHING and EVERYONE!I didn't even realize when I was on my knees, crying on nothing in specific, probably my life!

But I still don't get what he meant by u will be free from this marriage in a few months,his words were ringing in my ears again and again.Did he mean divorce?

NO,NO,NO!!!!He...he can't divorce me!I mean if he wanted to divorce then he would have done it right away why wait for few months?But... according to law u can only divorce after 6 months maybe that's why??

No no!!Where will I go if he divorce me?No I mean papa wouldn't let me even step inside here ever again in that case!And..and what about papa's and dad's reputation???There would be so many rumors!!!And...And arushi would enter his life!

I dont know why,but all the other reasons of what will happen if he divorce me didn't hurt that much how much I feel hurt after thinking of arushi with vihaan!

Maybe it's cause I had kinda challenged her and I don't want to lose?Yeah,don't think too much it is that,there isn't any other reason yeah?Or there is?

GODDDDDDD!!!!!Stop!Stop overthinking swasti!!!!And moreover,y would he divorce u,he also has a reputation right?Nd infact u know it so well that he loves his reputation more than anything else in life,so ofc he won't divorce u and let people take opportunity nd spoil his all this year's reputation, respect and so much more!

And honestly,I don't mind divorcing him,but the fact that we aren't any normal person,nd even if I was a normal person I wouldn't divorce for my parents.And I don't know,but this idea of divorce is just making me want to cry,God knows why,I mean I feel like I'm forcing myself to say that I don't mind divorcing him,but actually I seriously don't mind divorcing him,then y am I feeling like I'm forcing myself to say this!?

Anyways, according to the reasons I have,they r 96% of chances that he ain't gonna divorce.But the question is,if he doesn't divorce me,then how will I be free from this marriage?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vihaan's pov

I was chilling on the couch with my phone as swasti came,well I didn't bother looking so I was just messaging some clients and shit,I felt some movements for some time and then it stopped completely nd there was this weird silence in the room so I looked up to see what's going on.

I saw swasti holding some pictures as her eyes were damn red and tearful as if she was going to murder anyone who will come infront of her right now,I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion,

Vihaan:What...What happened? What is that ur holding?Who sent?R u alright?(I asked as i got up)

She chuckled bitterly,

Swasti:Y do u care if I'm alright huh?Don't!Just don't dare to act as if u care for me!I know u don't nd so don't fake it!Go ask the person that u actually care about,if she is ok,well ofc she would be!Y not,even u would be happy,after all Kisi ka Ghar Jala ke woh Chudail toh Khush hi Hogi na,(after burning someone's house ofc that witch will be happy)waise Kya Jodi hai,Ofc u both will love each other,after all one is a witch and here is the wizard!Rakshash or rakshashsni ki Rab ne banayi Jodi!Both of u want nothing but my life!U know what!It was my biggest no the worst mistake ever I had done in my entire life actually no it's the worst mistake anyone would do to marry a monster like YOU!!!!I HATE YOU!!!I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE!!!And u know what,ur the biggest mistake ur parents could ever do!(She shouted her lungs out and whispered the past sentence nd that's it,she seriously crossed her limits!!!)

Vihaan:SHUT UPPPP!!!!!Just Shut up if u love ur life!!!I don't even know wtf ur talking about!And how dare you!How dare u tell me anything nd mistake?Huh,Well u...(i groaned as she cut me off before I could complete)

Swasti:U SHUT UP!!!Nd u don't know,huh!Go ask ur love to tell to u what the fuck is going on!Goo!Well let me tell u what's going on(She said this and threw the photos  she was holding on my face)

took a photo that got stuck on my shoulder nd saw it as my entire body shook in rage,i fisted my hands,THIS BITCHHHHH!!HOW THE FUCK DARE SHE!!!!!!!!

I was going to speak something when the door opened

Sachit:Guys,gue...(he stopped looking at us as both of us looked at him shocked)

With the speed of light,swasti ran to him and hugged him and cried,it made my heart ache for some reason seeing swasti cry her heart out for like 5 mins non stop!But I was still in too much shock to do anything!

Sachit:Sshhh! Everything's gonna be alright!Sshhh!Relax!Relax!(He said as I was still processing the photos and thinking what to do next!)

Sachit came and took the photo from my hand bringing me out of my thoughts as I realized swasti had stopped crying but she was still sobbing nd her eyes were swollen as her face was red and she looked Abit weak nd this was enough for me to decide that arushi is surely going to Fucking die for this tactics of hers!!!!!!

Sachit also had the same expressions as he also saw the other photos on the floor

Sachit:Who sent u these pictures?(he asked in a cold voice still looking at the photos,well ofc it must be arushi who else can it even be!)

She told us the entire thing that happened today in sachit's engagement well I was surprised to see how clever she was to actually go with bodyguards and the way she handled everything with maturity was really great but that is not the point,the point is that we need to find as soon as possible who is that mf who wants to die and how he is related to arushi,well ofc he must be hired but just to confirm and confront arushi!

Sachit:Swasti...the pictures are real but vihaan hasn't cheated u!(She looked at sachit shocked nd also kinda disappointed that he was supporting me,well I understand Ritika would have the exact same expressions if it was me nd Ritika instead of swasti and sachit)

Swasti: Unbelievable,Bhai ur taking his side,like...god...I didn't expect this from you Bhai!(her eyes clearly showing hurt and disappointment)

Sachit:I'm not taking anyone's side swasti,I'm just telling u what the truth is!These pictures are very old,they are from vihaan's past,he hasn't cheated u!It was simply his past that is not leaving him!

The mention of my past brought back all those memories that Im trying to forget,I couldn't help but feel rage,hurt and pain in each and every vain in my body as I looked at swasti who was shocked and also had curiosity to know what past but sachit answered her unspoken questions.

Sachit:Now plz don't ask me what past!I'm not the right person to tell u anything!And for now sleep both of u!It's late and u guys also must be very tired,u really ran alot from here to there,we will discuss this tomorrow morning,I promise nd plz even u guys don't talk anything right now,just sleep!(he said as he then turned towards me and hugged me and honestly I did too cuz I seriously needed it,I felt relieved for a sec(this is y he is my best friend,he knows how to handle literally everything)

He told me to take care of myself and swasti as I told him to handle the security here as well as all this mess which he replied as "I'll take care of it" and with this he went to swasti and put his hand on swasti and smiled abit as swasti retured the same.He then left and she looked at me and we shared an eye lock for like 5 second but in those 5 seconds I read all her emotions in her eyes and this did nothing but make me feel miserable and angry

Swasti:U...u can sleep here for today,u have run all day!(She said as her voice  was cracking Abit since she was sobbing,she then simply layed down and closed the lights as I was just wondering if I was actually wrong about this girl being a gold digger but like Everytime i believed I was overthinking she is a two faced girl,nd she literally had the guts to call "me", "THE YUVRAJ VIHAAN RATHORE"a "mistake"!I came out of my thoughts as I just went and slept next to her.

Next day;

I woke up at 9:15 and saw swasti still sleeping but thought not to disturb her as she must be tired,I got ready and went down to the dinning room as it was already 9:50 papa,ma,anshika and ritika were there as I too joined there conversation.Everyone except swasti had come as we started breakfast.She came when we were halfway done with breakfast as dad and papa looked at her Abit disappointed and she apologized as helpers served her the breakfast,the breakfast ended with a few talks and after breakfast me,sachit and swasti went to the the terrace and sat there silently waiting for Sachit to speak something.

Sachit:ok so umm... swasti and vihaan,I know there is something wrong between both of u nd I won't like to,u know,try to invade ur privacy but plz,both of u sort it out!

Swasti:Huh?Sort it out?With him?Bhai u don't even know anything about this man!He...(She said with a with alottt of anger)

Sachit:Swasti...I'm leaving,u guys plz talk!(He cut her before leaving as me and swasti both looked at each other)

Swasti:What!?(She asked annoyed,guy,lady seriously doesn't know how to "sort" things out!I ignored her and started looking here and there)

Swasti: Enough!Who the fuck do u think I am?No actually who the fuck do u think u are?I've had enough with this,this jerk type of behavior of urs!U remember what u had called me on that wedding night?Ur servant,A gold-digger,a whore well who the fuck do u think that u r to even call me that,If I wanted I could have told everyone about this and left that instant! Ruining UR oh so lovely reputation!But I didn't,I stayed and decided to stay,nd y,so that I don't ruin anyone's reputation, expectations nd especially so that I don't hurt mom-dad!But u,u still kept on hurting me!Do u think it's easy!Do u think it's easy for me to come to complete new place,with no one I know,to stay with a Fucking asshole like u nd even after all this,stick a happy face so that I don't hurt anyone else!!!!U know what that day u had promised to ruin my life yeah?Well congrats!!because ur successful in that!Thank u!Thank u so much to make my life worse than hell!But today I'll tell u something about urself,enough about me now it's ur turn!

U think ur such a great son,businessman,Yuvraj, brother, friend and God knows what!But here's the truth,No ur not,my guy,u can't even become a human being!How the fuck will u become anyone of this?And u know what whatever I said yesterday,I don't regret a single word, especially that ur a MISTAKE!!!No freaking parent would want to have a son,who doesn't know how to respect a woman!Who tries to disturb the mental stability of a lady,yeah u remember the time u put a knife on my throat then u forced me to hold the kn...knife(She said between her sobs,she looked miserable and this hurt me,but my anger took over the hurt,I was right she is a freaking gold-digger)nd forced the knife to pierce ur sk...skin!U were successful to make me get nightmares for a week after that!This wasn't the only thing,there are many more times u have done this!I regret marrying u!I regret my entire life!And thank u very much for it!So just know,that ur the BIGGEST MISTAKE UR PARENTS COULD EVER COME UP WITH!!!!!!!UR NOTHING BUT A PERSON BORN AS A KALANK!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!She croseed her limits yesterday and today is even WORSE!

The next thing was me pulling her hair and making her look up at me,as she winced in pain!

Vihaan:Enoughhhh!!!(i growled)If I'm this bad,then u not any better,I am a mistake huh?So u ur parents would be extremely proud to know that their daughter has married just for MONEY!(her eyes widened at this)I am bad,I am a mistake,but sure u aren't!!Nd ur talking about easy?Well this is still nothing!People have gone through so much more that u can't even imagine,think before u speak bitch!!(i said all this is in rage and left her hair and she winced again as I step back

Swasti:Money!What money huh?My parents provide me with everything I want,mere itne bhi Bure din nahi aaye ke mein paiso ke lite Shaadi karu!(My fates haven't become so bad that I will marry for money!)And who told u this huh?

Vihaan:Ohh,wowwww,well bitch stop it with this overacting okay!I heard everything u said that day on our engagement!!(I said glaring at her while she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion)

Swasti:Wha...what did u hear?(she asked completely confused)

I chuckled bitterly,as i came closer and hold her arm tightly as she winced in pain.

Vihaan:I HEARD THAT U MARRIED ME TO GET MORE MONEY AND FAME!I had gone up for a call,when I heard u and some man talking,that y r u marrying me and u answered for more money and fame as Jaipur is a bigger city!Ur not different!All the girls are the same! gold-digger!!!!(i said with alot of rage as my voice had slight hurt and i jerked my arm away)

She widened her eyes,as she looked shocked

Swasti: GODD!(she said as she put her  hand on her forehead)U nuts! Didn't u hear anything after that!!!!!

Vihaan:Yeah,listen to u telling ur dreams of how u will use all that money and fame!(i said sarcastically)

Swasti:U remember when I called u uneducated!Well u really deserved that!The man was no other than Bhai!And we all were joking that day!

Vihaan: Joking?(i asked confused)

Swasti:Yes,joking!....(she told me the entire thing that happened)Great!So ur telling me,I went through all this cause of something I havent done!!!!Just great!Nd it's ok if u misunderstood,but u could have heard the whole thing!Ok not that,but u could have at least try to confront me if I was a gold digger!Nd have even done a single thing that made u feel that I'm a gold digger,have I ever asked for money or have I even tried to show off???U couldnt understand with this too!!!!U just made up ur mind that oh she is a gold digger bas!(she asked pissed off as I felt immense hurt)
Well u know what,Do hell with whatever u wanna think about me!I had enough!!!!(she said this and left in full anger,before I could speak,I was shocked,I was still processing,I felt reallyyyyyy guiltyyyyyy)

I felt to fuck myself up,like bro how could u be sooooo stupiddddd!I'm literally an asshole,I just felt miserable to do all those things to someone innocent,all the words she told me came back and flooded my mind,nd I couldn't bear this!I was seriously a MISTAKE!!!I suddenly realized the things that I've actually been doing,I...I was soooo WRONGGGGG Again....!!

I need to apologize,andd now it's enough I just can't let myself go thru this again and again,I can't hurt others and myself!We need to part our ways and that's it...but the question is how?...

A helper came and told me that papa has asked for my presence so I went to his office and I found the solution to part our ways,I think this is the best option for both of us!

After talking to papa I went to swasti's room to apologize,so I knocked and she opened the door and it looked like she had cried again)

Vihaan:I want to talk!

She didn't reply back just moved Abit to make space for me to enter,as i entered she closed the door.Nd turned herself towards me with her hands  crossed under my chest.

Vihaan:I..I apologize!(i said looking straight into her eyes)

Her eyes widened,she was shocked that I was apologizing,well I do never apologize so yah

She just continued ignoring me nd looking here and there with a bored expression.Which hurt me badddd!

Vihaan:I.. apologize for treating u really horribly,nd to tell u so much that I never should have!I know it's hard for u to forgive me,but I hope u can forgive me ever In life!But except my apology,I can't give u anything!Im a man who's past still hunts him!Nd I don't think so I'll ever get over it.And I don't want...I don't want to keep u caged in this unhappy marriage,give me a few months,u will be free from this marriage,just a few months...(i said this before leaving,closing the door with a thud behind me)

I still feel veryyy guiltyy,I mean today after realizing what I have done,how I have been treating her all this time is just killing me from inside,I proved to be even worse than that bitch honestly!!And together with guilt I also feel hurt,hurt that I'll be leaving her very soonnnn,but I don't have an option this is the only way I can correct everything!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Longggg timeeeeeeeeee,
Well sorrryyyyyyyy,I know all of u actually finished the goal of 5 comments,nd I cheated u all nd didn't update,but so sorrrryyyy for thatttt.

Now I'm finally veryyyyyy velliii(free)since I have holidays nd even my competition is over(I got 5 silver medals,nd it was a miracle to get 5 freaking medals,I still wonder how I did that,c'mon the competition was harddd!😪

Anyways not the point!

So today's goal is also 5 comments if u want a chapter by Friday!

Comments on;

How was the chapterr???

What do u think will happen next???

Last but not the least,What do u think of our vihu(nickname for our idiot,vihaan)??

So yap btw alotttt of drama coming uppp so...

Stay tuned,
Byeeee,
Thank you,
Radhika!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 13.4K 73
Destiny is cruel sometimes. It snatches away a lot from you. Sometimes it snatches the dreams in your eyes and passion in your heart. Dream of living...
682K 32.9K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
60.5K 2.9K 33
The greenish-blue orbs stared at the group gathering below as she hide behind the curtain watching the crowd. Maharishi, gurus, yogis from all over w...
79.9K 4.4K 39
Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...