Trust or danger?

By GiaKon

One is a psycho and another is smitten with you! But which one is who? Should you trust Jungkook or Taehyung... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - YN POV
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

20 7 96
By GiaKon

**
"Namjoon! Get out!! Out! Leave me alone!" I was screaming at him. Just what was wrong with him? Why was he telling me all this bullshit??
Am I not hurt enough??

Namjoon got out of the room, and he got startled cause Xie and Abe were behind the wall.
"Little tad. Why you had to talk that way to her? Can't you understand she is hurt? She just needs a safety net. Can you provide her that? If not. Stay away. You're just gonna get hurt."

"And you're telling me this, why? I don't believe you care enough about her to give advice. So, what's the catch?"
"Well. He is smart. What do you say, Abe? Like it?" Xie was chuckling.

"He is rather big for my taste." Abe was just trying to pretend to look at Namjoon.
But Xie caught the lie.

"The little one. Jimin? You like him more? He was not for you but... well. He's not my taste so you can play with him. I don't care. But one word, don't hurt him."

"Why? What's in for you? Since when do you care of disposed toys?"
Namjoon's eyes grew bigger. Are they talking about them.... Him and Jimin? Like they are not even humans?

"Ihmmm. Let's say they are my little cousin friends. I don't want to make him upset. So. You got it. Then, you may leave. I'll come to your room later."
"Fine. See you later." And the big man went away.

"Come have a walk with me!" Xie jumped and locked Namjoon's arm, and he had no choice but to accept the touch and get outside.
"Listen to me carefully. Stay away from Jiro. Jimin is safe with Abe.

You need to take Yn and leave here. Like... faster than the wind! Why you asked to spend the night here? Are you insane? How you want me to get you out from here later?"

Namjoon didn't expect this.
"What do you mean? This is all to much. I don't understand anything. How much do you know and why is Jiro dangerous to us? We are not involved in all this... we are just idols that came after a friend."

"Do you think he will believe the same? When he will find Taehyung and Jungkook are our family? And that I slept with them? And that I'm .... Never mind. All the plans in Hong Kong got ruined because of Jungkook and now you want me to lose my safely even here? Because you just have to meddle everywhere?

Be grateful you're not both corpses by now. Fly away tomorrow morning.
I will convince Abe to bring Jimin to the airport after you leave.
Please!"

Xie grabbed Namjoon's face and stared deep into his eyes.
He was fascinated by her. A small build. Filling forms. Big eyes, black hair.
She was so much smaller than yn, he couldn't believe she was his noona. And that so many people tremble in fear hearing her name.

"Noona...." Joon barely whispered and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.
Xie almost chocked hearing that word leaving Namjoon's mouth.
"The fuck you're...." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"Why are you so small? Aren't you scared? Can't they hurt you? I can run away. But can you? Do you need help?"
"Have you lost your mind?" Xie slapped his hand and got away from him.
"What is this stupid lad asking me? No. You can't." She was thinking.

"Do you think you can help me? With what? Please. Just get your woman and leave from here. I can handle my business!
Alone! As I always did!"

But Namjoon was just thinking how someone so small needs to carry everything. Alone. With no one by her side. Always running and hiding.

What type of life is this? Is it similar to theirs?
Cause they are also not free.
"Don't you ever regret? The choices you made? Have you come to love this life? Or you want to escape every day?"
Xie turned and locked her eyes with Namjoon.
"What?" She froze. It was like he was reading her soul.

"I mean. Are you content? Are you happy?"
"You believe I chose this?? I'm here because I want to? Have I ever wished to run away?
Yes! Every day! Every single damn time! But I couldn't!
Even now, I can't! I'm not content! You think someone wants to live like this?? No one!!"

"Then! Run! Let's run! Leave everything behind! And start a new!" Namjoon's eyes sparkled.
"You're truly a small child. I have responsibilities. I can't go away like that. I need to think. Don't you believe people will get hurt by my action?"
"But why should we be bond by others people's desires?"

"Well. I don't know. You should ask yourself why you care so much about it.
Cause in my case, I would kill them with my own hands.
But you, you won't hurt them to much.
So, yes. Pick your own. Make your destiny. At least you..."
Xie find herself caressing his palms and she jumped.
What if someone saw them?

"I believe you should go. I suppose you have someone that needs you more. Be patient. And try not to say everything you're thinking. If your hurt, just say so."

"Why are you running away now? Trying to place distance? What are you scared off? I know you're not hard to get. You play tough. To me, you're soft. To soft. So tell me. What's your deal?"

"Namjoon...." Xie gave him the softest glare he ever received.
"Trust this. Never ask about what you can't handle. If you bite more that you can chew, you'll die choked. So. Please. Listen to me. I'm used. I can handle it. It won't be pretty but it's the aftermath.

You just need to be away from here. All of you. It's not your fault and not even Kook knew about this. It's no one's fault.
But you can't get caught in between.
Please. I beg you. Get that girl and book a flight to anywhere, just away from here."

Namjoon was stunned.
"Fine. If that's what you desire. I will do so. But you need to know. I wanted to get deeper. To know you. You could've had a friend in me and your secrets would be safe."
"I know. I'm grateful. Thank you!" Xie gave him a peck on the cheek.

"But I. Can't afford to have friends. In my life, that would be a liability. But.. what would you know?" She was thinking to herself.
"See you.. someday! Namjoon! Take care and be happy!"
"You as well!" He waved while entering the mansion.

"Why did it sound like her last goodbye? I need to go back to Seoul!"
Namjoon was rushing on the stairs when someone grabbed him and tossed him inside a dark room.

[Abe POV]

I felt like Xie pushed Jiro away and made it seem like she had business with me. Which is pleasant. I was never the first to get her presence in my room.
But should I be happy?
What if she will not give me that attention? Why am I starved? Her touch, her smell.

Fuck, this woman is addictive. Why did I agree to be hers?? When she has so many? I try my best to not look into her eyes, so Jiro can't tell I'm so hungry for his sister.
When we got out, I was ready to get back to Jimin and ask him to move to a guest room.
I didn't want it to be awkward for him, knowing he slept with her.

But she stopped me, staring with those big black eyes.
"Abe. Hold on. Stay here a bit. Be quiet."
We could hear those two fighting.
Xie had a pained expression.
"Hey... are you ok?"
I grabbed her hand and she squeezed mine harder.

"Ihhmmm... as usual. Just... hey. I'm pregnant!"
"You are? Fuck! For sure?"
"Yes. I couldn't confirm at clinic, Sun Yee would've find about it.
Can we go somewhere here? We need to hide it from Jiro."

"Yeah! We can go to my brother! He knows to keep quiet. But how can you leave the mansion?"
She wanted to say more but the door opened wide and that guy, Namjoon was outside.
Xie went outside with him and took a walk in the garden.

I watched them from afar. They seemed to close. His touching. They were not inappropriate. But he wanted to get close. Why? Wasn't that woman his?
I was lost in my thoughts when I saw Jiro lighting a cigarette beside me.

"She is beautiful?"
"Yes, Sir. She truly is."
"I know. But she is sneaky. Always hiding. On the run. Never accepting. How should I make her mine?"

I didn't even know how to find my words to reply. What was he asking how? Make her his? She is his sister!
I know he never saw her that way. Jiro wanted Xie to be his woman. Wife. The leader of the gang. And our people also wished she could rule them. She had that power.

But Jiro didn't knew Xie wants to get out. To not be mafia anymore. To get away. From him and Sun Yee. But her husband refused to give her the divorce after their contract ended so Xie started to get rebel and make him change his mind.

But that man was more stubborn than a bull. That's why I agreed to be the father of her children.

Yes. It's not her first pregnancy with me.
Each time Sun Yee's mistresses would get pregnant, Xie was pregnant with me. She gave birth here, and I took care of the babies.
And she raised the bastard  child there as her own. That's how they fooled everyone and she gathered so much power in Hong Kong.
If only Jiro knew. He would torture me for weeks before killing me.

"Tell me, Abe. How can you take hold of a woman like her? Without breaking her spirit. Cause I can beat her to submission, but I can't do that. Yet. But my patience is running thin."
"Sir. How about giving her want she wants? Or at least a taste of it? That way, maybe she could be easier to convince?"

"You think it can work with Xie? I gave her everything I have. Including myself, what more does she need?"

What did he say? Himself? Have they finally crossed that line?
That can't be. What about us?
"Maybe you should try something different?"
"Different. Fine! I will!"
And he ran upstairs.
Fuck, Jiro! You can't start getting rampant now. My Xie is pregnant. I can't wait! Our third child!

Hold on! What if it's not mine? No. Abe. She never did that. Trust her. You will know after the check up.
Yes!
I need to get that woman and these lads outta here! I don't have time to play house!
And I went to an empty room, waiting for that guy to get inside.
When he was near the door, I dragged him inside.

"What the fuck?" Namjoon was startled.
"Shhh. It's me. Abe."
I opened the flash from my phone.
"Sorry. But I can't be seen talking with you. Tomorrow morning I will get Jimin inside my car and I will pick you and your girl up and drive you to airport.
Got it? No question asked. You need to leave to Seoul."

"I know. Xie also insisted we should leave tomorrow. We will. No worries."
"Good. You can go now."
"Fine. But can I ask you something?"
"What?"
"Do you love her? The way you followed us with your gaze. It was. The same I looked after Yn when she left me. So I know. But does she know?"
Damn. I got caught. By a stranger. Who never saw me until today. That means, he also knows?

"I do. I believe she also does. But in her way. Not the same as me. Look here. We can't have lovers. We can't have friends. No one should know whom we love. Cause they would be used. As our weakness. Get caught by enemies. Beaten. Tortured. Killed.

And I can never betray my organization. Not even for my lover. If I do, I will be hunted down as traitor. And we will get killed eventually.
We both know this. So we always try to stay out of being in love.
So yeah... I love her as a real woman. And I would pick to be with her if we could. But we can't. All we can have, are little moments. And even then, we need to hide and be careful."

"But. That's just. Sad. Isn't it painful? How long can you go that way?"
"Ha! Painful? This is like... a small drop in the ocean. Boy. Little do you know! And it's best not to ask more! Now go!"
"Ok. I'll wait for you tomorrow then. Can you say something to Xie for me?"

"Yeah."
"Tell her I could've fight back. In my way. And who knows, maybe it could be more effective than hers? But she was the one who didn't wanna try. But if she ever does, she can come visit Jungkook."
"I'll tell her! Now go up!"

While Namjoon went back to that weird woman, which presence I disliked from the start, I got back to my room.
Jimin was sleeping inside the pillow and Xie was sitting on top of my desk.
"Shhh" she was chuckling.
Fuck, that soft voice gave me shivers.

"You don't wanna wake up the princess..." she smiled into my ear, cause I got beside her in a second and placed myself between her legs.
"Have you been seen coming here?"
"Nope! And even if... we have the small princess here. He can be used as... cover?"
"Hmmm... does Jiro know you fucked him?"
"I'm sure he does! Do you also care?"
Xie grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, till she could nibble on my neck.

"Here. A small present for you, daddy!" I could feel her smirk while she was sucking into my skin. The pain and the moist of her lips made me get hard.
I grabbed her nape and kissed her lips, making sure I could bite them properly.
I got myself closer and she could feel my erection on her stomach.

"Abe, you. Naughty boy! Do you want us to get caught?"
"Then. Let's go to bed!"
"But... he is sleeping. We can't use they bed you idiot!"

"Don't mind me. You can come here.."
They both got startled by Jimin's voice.
"I just woke up earlier. Can I also take part on this?"
"You want?" Xie was laughing.

She is so beautiful when happy.
Jimin caught Abe's gaze. He then understood.
"Are you up to it?"
"I am! It's interesting. What do you say? Abe?"
"If that's what you wish..."
It's not like I could claim her and yell I don't want to!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
75.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...