The Prince And His Peasant (b...

By talesofbrightwin

Chaos happens in Kingdom Euthoria when the omega Prince, Prince Metawin, gets marked by a mere commoner who v... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 (m+)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (m++)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (m+)
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 25 (m)

1.9K 135 83
By talesofbrightwin

It turns out to be better than I thought. Bright's mother and I talk till it's time for lunch and Bright and his father come right on time. We have lunch together, talking about this and that, and I feel myself warming up to them.

Since we have a few hours after lunch, Bright takes me outside. He doesn't take me to the village because it won't be good to be seen by other people as he's supposed to be in prison. So he takes me to the nearby forest that is so out of my taste, but after walking a bit, I start loving how new it feels.

I thought it would only be walking around, but my eyes shine when I see a waterfall ahead of us.

"We can't swim, but we can sit here." Bright clear out a small rock for me and ask me to sit. He sits beside me, and we enjoy the water for a while.

"You never swim here?" I ask.

"I did. The current is bad today. See, the water turns into mist there, and fish have gathered by that calm area." he points out, and I see a bunch of colourful fish by a corner who look alert.

I hum and close my eyes for a while to feel droplets of water caressing my face. It feels nice to feel the cold breeze against my face. I wanted to stay longer, but Bright insists that I would get sick. So we leave. We walk around the fields and woods till it's time for dinner and return to his home. We get welcomed by his mother at the dining table, and she says that Bright's father has already had dinner and left for the bakery.

"It's open during the night?" I ask, taking the seat beside Bright.

"No, your highness. Our house isn't warm enough for the three of us to sleep during cold weather. So only Bright stays here during this time of the year." she admits.

I look around the house and notice there isn't a fireplace, and it isn't sealed either. So how can Bright be in this cold place?

"Mother, don't you think it's better to send Prince to the bakery tonight? It's better and warmer there." Bright says.

"But home is safer, Bright. I'll leave extra blankets, okay?" she asks.

"Yeah, that would be better. I'll stay here with him." I say. (A/N:😏)

So after dinner, Bright's mother leaves for the bakery with a carrier lamp in her hands. Bright closes the door and locks it, and I feel a bit cold.

"I'll tuck you in bed so you won't feel cold," he says. I try to insist that I want to stay awake longer, but he pushes me to his small room that only has a wardrobe, a table and a relatively big bed.

"So you never got to sleep with your parents in the same house?" I ask, untying my boots. I put them aside and sit on his bed.

"They sleep in the living room when the weather is warmer. But for more than half the year, we have a cold climate. So yeah, I sleep alone most of the days." Bright replies. He takes one blanket from the pile and covers me with that. I feel comfortable and sink into his pillows, breathing in the wood and sugary scents in the air.

"Aren't you coming?" I ask, patting beside me. Bright looks away in hesitance. "Come on. I'll get a cold and fall sick if I don't get your body heat tonight~" I smirk.

"I rather stay in the living room, your highness." he purses his lips. Ugh...

"Oh~ You rather leave your omega to die on this cold night? How could you when you are supposed to give me your warmth~" I overact and fake sniffle.

"...I-I'll assume your highness is luring me," he mumbles, and I almost don't hear his words.

"No, idiot! I am seducing you! Because you are too slow. Come here now." I pat the space beside me a few times, so Bright gives up and joins me. He pulls out his boots and his top robe, leaving him with his shirt and pants. He gets on the bed, takes the other two blankets, and puts one over us, one around me, so I look like sushi. I struggle out and cover both of us with it.

Then I sneakily lean on him.

"Hehe. Cold weather is good, right~? We can share our warmth." I smirk.

"Just ask for a hug, your highness." he chuckles and hugs me, letting his warmth wrap around me. I place my face on his chest and breath in again. There's comforting silence between us until I talk.

"Have you noticed that you haven't been wearing your ring for weeks?" I ask.

"Oh... I almost forgot," he admits.

"Hmm. Sometimes it's soothing, and sometimes it is intense." I say regarding his scent.

"H-how is it now?"

"Both." I raise my head and look at him. "Remember when I asked you to wear the ring all the time? And... can you remember why?" Bright turns red upon hearing my question, so I gently keep one of my hands on his cheek, touching the redness of it. It's warm.

"Mhm... So we won't fall in love just because we are mates out of nowhere," he mutters.

"Hmm... see this." I show my ring. His eyes move to the ring, and I slowly bring it close to my lips. I bite it and let his eyes linger on my lips long before slowly pulling out the ring, witnessing the igniting fire in his dark orbs. I show my hand that now doesn't have the ring and watch as his pupils dilate.

I drop the ring on the blankets and keep my hands on his cheeks, leaning close but not too close. Bright's eyes shift from my eyes to my lips, which are dangerously close to his. Then I let my eyes wander around his body, silently suggesting... And I let the silence speak to him, and he audibly gulps. Takes his time..

"Are you sure?" he asks, his lips gently touching mine as he says those words. I close my eyes and breath in. I let my scent mix with his and feel the delight of not having my scent restricted any longer.

I shift under the blankets and move to his lap, straddling him, not letting him break our eye contact. Then I make a really blunt move because if I don't initiate first, this alpha will never do anything. So I slowly move my hips and brush against his manhood. It makes him growl and hold my waist hard, his fingers tightly gripping my flesh. He stops me.

I click my tongue in annoyance.

"Bright... We don't have anyone to bother us... Are you going to let this opportunity slip past?" I brush off his hair and lean over to his neck. I kiss his Adam's apple to feel his breathing hitch, still resisting. I peck his neck and move to his lips. "You have good self-control for someone who claimed me like that." I bite his earlobe.

That's enough to break his last string of control. He shifts on the bed and changes our positions. He pins my hands above my head. "Your highness has successfully seduced me." he chuckles and lets go of my hands. He grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss that is so different from what I've experienced before.

It's a smoking hot kiss, and it is far from being gentle. It speaks of all the desires and wants he has for me, and I return the kiss, pulling his hair and shamelessly brushing my lower half against his.

"Are you sure?" he asks, breaking the hot kiss and making me want to smack him.

"Yes, damn it! You are too slow and too gentle." I complain.

Bright smirks at my words and unties my robe. He doesn't ask me anything further but tears my clothes from my body. I shudder when the cold air hits my upper half, but it soon gets replaced by his hot lips that kiss every inch of my body, coating it with his saliva and red marks, making me shiver in delight.

He covers our bodies with a blanket as it is too cold and removes his shirt, leaving his pants on. I squint my eyes to get a good view.

"Damn... you are so- so hot." I blurt out and keep my hands flat on his defined abs, feeling the curves against my palms. I feel my cheeks heating up upon feeling his hot body and his burning gaze on me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will continue in next chappie.

-Sunshine👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...
22.6K 741 22
A cute , fast paced love story of country's heartthrob actor Bright Vachirawit and his newly appointed manager Win Metawin 🫶
64.3K 4K 20
Twenty five years old Bright never knew what love tasted like until he visited his hometown in vacations and met a teen boy in his welcoming party. L...
100K 4.9K 19
Win spent his summer far away from the city in an attempt to fix his broken heart. Little did he know that one fateful summer could change his life f...