A Thousand Years- Thorki

By misunderstood_mayhem

Asgard. Viking Age. Middle Aged. Modern Day. Loki and his new roommate share the same dreams and discover a n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 39

282 18 4
By misunderstood_mayhem

As we settle into the farm house, I walk out onto the porch that surrounds the second story to find Thor rocking in his rocking chair.

I step up in front of him and his lips curl up as he asks "What are you up to?"

I take his hand in mine and order "Follow me, darling."

He gives a smug smirk, before asking "What do you have planned?"

I open my maturity robe and he smiles in excitement. I take his hand in mine and lead him down.

He gives an alarmed look as touches me "What's that?"

I smirk and asks "Where do you think the babe will come out?"

He gives a stunned look, before asking "Will I hurt the babe?"

I chuckle, before shaking my head "No, darling."

He leans back and looks me over, lovingly, before I take his hand "Are you sure?"

I lean forward and whisper "I'm very sure, and I'm very, very, horny."

He gives a weak smile, before declaring "I've got a better idea."

He stands and walks by me to get to the linen closet. He hands me a few pillows, before turning around with two comforters, and two more pillows "We have our own house. Might as well have a bit of fun before we've got a house full of babes."

I hum, before following him out to the porch. He makes a bed for us, at the corner of the porch.

As he holds me in our makeshift bed, I smile at him "You are my everything."

He gives a warm smile "I love you, too."

The rest of that day is full of Thor exploring my pregnant body, appreciating every inch of me.

~

The following morning, Thor calls from outside "Loki, darling! We've got company!"

When I walk out onto the porch, two people stand in front of Thor. A wide smile covers my face as I shield my eyes from the sun.

Thor tosses the axe to the side as he begins to toss the wood he just chopped onto the pile. I cross the yard to hold out me hand to them "Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton. Nice to finally meet you."

Natasha gives a confused look and I take in a deep breath "It's a long story. We can discuss it over a glass of wine."

Natasha points down and asks "Wine?"

I look down, before sighing "I'm new at this. Fine, maybe later. It's a very long story."

Natasha smiles, before asking "How are you even?"

I take in a deep breath, before exposing my blue form and declaring "I'm a Jotun. We can sirer and bare children."

When I return to normal, Natasha looks to me "Do you do that, too?"

I shake my head and declare "I'm Asgardian. We don't do that."

Natasha gives a short nod, before I ask "Lemonade?"

She smiles at me and states "You can tell me that story."

I smile, before looking to Thor. The gang is back together.

He gives me a warm smile, before leaning forward to give me a kiss "Be good."

I give a smug look and remark "No promises."

I look to Natasha and reassure "I was joking."

As we start up towards the house, I start to tell her the story "The first thing you need to know is that Thor and I have loved each other for a thousand years-"

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.6K 60
Olivia Davis enjoys a normal life, despite living in New York City, the epicenter for Avengers-level disasters. A steady job, a steady boyfriend, tha...
50.4K 1.3K 14
|CONTAINS THOR: RAGNAROK SPOILERS| Book 1 of the Divine Series Following the story line of Thor: Ragnarok, new character, Eira, born on Asgard, rai...
725K 25.2K 33
Young (Y/n) finds herself in trouble when she returns to earth only to be captured and thrown into a cell by the heroes who call themselves the Aveng...
52.8K 2.3K 17
In a universe where Asgard didn't take the casket from Jotunheim, Thor and Loki have come of age as friends, but when their fathers find whom they ar...