LITTLE LIAR - Taekook

Par ghostqueen23

"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is... Plus

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen- Finale

Nine

6.3K 608 295
Par ghostqueen23

Hello sorry for the wait!

~

Taehyung's lips were unimaginably soft against Jeongguk's and for a long second and everything seemed perfect. Until reality dawned on him that he just kissed Taehyung, the alpha he claimed to hate hours prior. He withdrew and looked at Taehyung, who wore an expression of surprise.

Jeongguk wanted to bury himself alive.

"F-fuck-" He started. He tried to turn around and run away, hand reaching for the knob behind him but-

Taehyung slammed his lips back against Jeongguk's and the omega felt his stomach erupt with butterflies. His head was about to explode and it took him a few seconds to comprehend that Taehyung was kissing him.

He started kissing back immediately, their lips knotting perfectly against one another. It was soft and beautiful at first, with Jeongguk's mind numbed with bliss and ecstasy.

However, soon Taehyung's hands snaked around the omega's waist and Jeongguk gasped into the kiss from the surprise. Taking advantage of this, Taehyung pressed his tongue against the omega's open lips, licking into his mouth and the moment their tongues met, Jeongguk's body exploded with pleasure.

Taehyung did taste like Red Wine. Jeongguk wished to slot his lips with Taehyung's and sip until drunk.

He wrapped his hands around the alpha's neck and he felt Taehyung push him against the door, entrapping him against his body and the door.

Their bodies were pressed flush against each other and the kiss was getting heated, pheromones thicker than ever around them and their teeth crashed. Taehyung let out a low rumble from the back of his throat.

Jeongguk's whole body reacted to the sexy sound, a moan in response to that escaping his own throat. Jeongguk felt the way Taehyung's body and scent reacted to that- the scent spiking with saccharine-sweet arousal and his body tensing against Jeongguk's. His hand drifted lower and lower until they were on the back of Jeongguk's thighs.

With a gasp, Jeongguk let Taehyung pick him up, the omega instantly wrapping his legs around the alpha's waist as if they had been doing this for a lifetime. The kiss never broke- only got more intense if possible. And after what felt like forever, they pulled away to catch their breaths.

As they breathed in each other's gasps and pants, Taehyung didn't waste much time trailing kisses down Jeongguk's neck, towards his scent gland. He felt Taehyung kiss right on top of his sweet spot and Jeongguk's eyes snapped open, mouth falling open to let out a pleasured moan.

"F-fuck- mhm-" Jeongguk let out and Taehyung growled. He pressed his nose against Jeongguk's scent gland.

Jeongguk gasped out, pure bliss washing over his body and he could feel himself slicking up.

"P-please... Taehyung," Jeongguk was practically begging. There were tears in his eyes and he just couldn't-

Ding

Jeongguk's eyes widened, the bubble around them suddenly breaking upon hearing the doorbell of Taehyung's room. Taehyung broke away from Jeongguk, letting Jeongguk's feet meet the ground once again as he took a step away from the omega, eyes wide and conflicted.

Jeongguk stared at him, chest heaving up and down as his heart raced and his hands shook as the gravity of the situation dawned on him. He just made out with Taehyung and the alpha almost scented him. And Jeongguk desperately wanted him to.

And now someone was at the door.

Taehyung licked his lips, eyes not meeting Jeongguk's as he approached the door and opened it.

"Hey, Taehyung I heard that- woah-" the man at the door- Jin, stared but immediately stopped when he saw Jeongguk standing behind Taehyung.

Jin's surprised gaze switched between Taehyung and Jeongguk- the alpha and the omega with swollen lips and dishevelled hair.

"Was I interrupting something?"

Jeongguk couldn't help it anymore. He ran out of the room, feeling Jin's and Taehyung's gazes on him and Taehyung shouting his name after him. But he couldn't meet any of their eyes, too embarrassed and conflicted to do anything but go into hiding. He quickly unlocked his door and ran inside, shutting the door behind him. He felt his knees give in under him and he knelt on the tiled floor, wondering what the fuck had happened how the fuck he had allowed himself to be so fucking careless.

-

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung's shouts were proven useless as he watched Jeongguk close the door to his room shut. He let out a sigh and he wanted to simply curse out loud and wake up the whole packhouse because-

How could he be so stupid?! How could he lose control over himself like that? What if Jeongguk thought he was some mannerless alpha who goes around kissing every pretty omega? Taehyung was no such unmannered alpha! And he would never disrespect any omega. What if Jeongguk felt disrespected? What if he-

"What was that?" Jin asked, looking amused.

"Nothing" Taehyung grumbled.

Jin sniffed the air and his expression soured immediately. "Holy Luna! Did you two get it on? Did you two-"

"No!"

"I really was disturbing something" Jin shook his head. "I knew I shouldn't have come"

"I'm glad you came" Taehyung muttered. "Don't know how far we'd have gone if you didn't interrupt"

"Oh wow, what happened?"

"Please don't ask"

Jin raised his palms, defeated. "Fine, fine. You deal with it. But you better tell me everything after you figure out whatever it is, okay?"

Taehyung clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Why are you here anyway? It's ass o'clock in the morning"

"And what were you doing alone with an unmated omega so late at night?"

"Hyung!"

"Fine! I couldn't sleep and I was taking a stroll around the packhouse when the new nurse, Mrs Lim told me that Jeongguk told her that you were injured. So I came to see if everything is alright. Are you okay? What happened?

"Yeah I am. Just got into a fight at the pub. Jeongguk treated my wounds"

Jin hummed. "Those on your face wouldn't leave a scar, don't worry," He said, examining Taehyung's face. "Why did you get into a fight?"

"Can I tell you later? I'm tired" Taehyung muttered.

"Yeah, get some rest. Let's talk tomorrow" Jin said and soon, the two of them were bidding goodbyes. And as Taehyung closed the door behind him, he was left alone to suffer in silence about the probable consequences of his actions.

-

Jeongguk knew a word with Taehyung after what had happened was the best thing he could do. However, he couldn't find a single drop of courage to see Taehyung's face the following morning, and he ended up spending the whole day hidden inside his room.

Taehyung might have searched for him too, Jeongguk knew. He just knew. Taehyung was a decent alpha but Jeongguk felt like he had ruined everything by acting on his desires. True, Taehyung had kissed back but oh! It was too embarrassing, remembering how he had moaned and begged Taehyung even.

Taehyung, the alpha he swore he despised.

However, it wasn't within Jeongguk's control how he was insanely attracted to the alpha and everything he had loathed about the said man was things he hated that he was attracted to. Like his stubbornness, his voice, the way he speaks and argues with Jeongguk, his angered face, and his scent.

Oh, his scent. Jeongguk knew he would be addicted to that aroma of forest and red wine after his first whiff.

And having tasted that red wine, Jeongguk didn't know how he could possibly face Taehyung once again. He retorted into hiding because he was too embarrassed and he didn't trust him or his wolf to control himself again.

After spending the whole day with no contact from anyone, at around five in the evening, his phone started ringing from an unknown contact.

Jeongguk answered, only to hear a deep voice from the other side of the line.

The moment he heard the alpha's "Hello, Jeongguk" fear surged through his whole body, hands starting to shake and he felt himself stand up from his bed.

He took a deep breath, gathering some courage to speak to the one person he loathed more than anyone in the world.

Lee Jungwon. Jeongguk's stepbrother

🌸

Thoughts?
short chap but I will update the next one in a few days!!!
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3K 152 25
"I am giving you a day to decide stay with me or run from me again like you did before because I will find you every time..." ... Jungkook is a boy w...
7K 498 35
"So what are we gonna do now? He is a human. I don't think he can cope up with our life style." Hoseok broke the silence. "I know. But he don't have...
321K 15.5K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...