The Osirian Twins (2)

By Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... More

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Rainbows

85 5 0
By Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

Charlie" Hello, who is there?"

The rising feeling of anxiety now vanishes as I see my twin looking like he is relieved to see me too. I run over to him and grab him.

Charlie" Eddie, oh my god, what are you doing here?"

Eddie" Patricia asked to meet me but she isn't here"

Charlie" Wait Patricia asked to meet you here, Fabian asked to meet me here"

Eddie" What!"

Charlie" I got a message from him, saying he had figured something out"

Eddie" Yacker said she wanted to talk about something here, I mean with Fabian it makes sense but with Patricia"

We then hear the sound of the door locking shut and both of us run over to the door.

Charlie" Oh no, no, no we can't be locked in, not again"

Twins"Help! Help!"

Charlie" Help us!"

Eddie" It's the middle of the night. Phone, I'll call, No one, because I don't have a phone"

Charlie" Neither do I, mine's gone too, oh god"

Eddie" Hey don't panic, it's okay, we got each other, we can figure this out"

Charlie" Eddie what if it's Denby, Victor and Frobisher and what about dad?"

Eddie" Well, this could definitely be the work of Victor, Denby and Frobisher but dad, he wouldn't do this would he"

Charlie" Would if he was under a spell"

Eddie" True, still let's not panic, do you want my jacket"

Charlie" Yeah, thanks"

KT's POV
All three of us were sat with Patricia. Eddie hadn't come to see her like he had said he would.

KT" Why don't you just call him?"

Patricia" Because why should I make the first move?"

KT" What if he's in trouble?"

I reach for my phone but Patricia stops me.

Patricia" I'll call him"

After a few seconds she then pulls the phone away from her ear.

Patricia" He canceled my call"

KT" Or did it ring out, did it ring out or did it cancel? It's an important distinction"

Fabian then rushes in looking very flustered.

Fabian" Where is Eddie?"

KT" Where is Charlie?"

Fabian" What do you mean, she isn't with me"

KT" What you said you wanted to meet her"

Fabian" No, I didn't, I did think she was going to help me though, where is she?"

KT" We don't know, Eddie is missing too"

Patricia" Wait, Message from Eddie."

Checking out the school again, All cool".

Fabian" Wait there is one from Charlie as well"

With twin bro, don't worry about us. All Cool.

KT" See? Harmless"

Patricia" Not harmless. He stood me up"

Fabian" Oh. Is that weird to you?, I mean they are always together but them breaking rank like that"

Alfie" The Twins have gone to check out the school why not, there will be no one there"

Fabian" Very true, some of our best Sibuna work done at night"

Caroline's POV

Both Victor and I sat down in The Gatehouse, me with The Twin's phones.

Victor" How did you get Rutter's phone?"

Caroline" Easy, Fabian is a really gullible boy and will do what I ask of when I ask of it"

Victor" Fine, "All cool"?"

Caroline" Spend a day in class with them, you pick a few things up"

Victor" And what about the girl as well are they going to believe us"

Caroline" They are twins, nobody will question it, they are always together, so what now?"

Victor" Now we wait"

Caroline" Why? It's only a couple of hours till midnight"

Victor" No, no, no, no, no.We shall get them at midday"

Caroline"Midday? Why?"

Victor"We want them for the sin of anger right?"

Caroline" Wait, how do we get two people for the same sin?"

Robert who has been hovering then speaks up.

Robert" I think you will find that having twins could work to our advantage"

Caroline" How so?

Robert" Well when twins are born, the majority of them are connected, they usually share the same brain, have the same intentions and will usually do anything the other wants, so when both twins are turned to sinners, they will technically only count as one in their brains but we will physically have two, it's always good to have a backup"

I tried to take in what Robert had just said, I mean it had to work, I had seen the twins they were very close and if Robert thought it would work it would.

Robert" Now that I have explained that, I hope all this sitting around means that you have figured out how to capture the twins?"

Caroline" Victor has decided to wait for noon and not midnight"

Victor" Only because they will be more angry in the afternoon I mean we want them for the anger sin right?"

Robert" Of course we do, good thinking Victor, carry on"

Robert leaves the room and Victor smirks at me.

Caroline" Are you sure this is going to work?"

Victor" Did they sound particularly angry to you?"

Caroline"No, but if we can get them here, then we can trick them"

Victor" Oh, no, no, no, no. They cannot be fooled. They must be provoked. And after a night spent in that crypt, there will be smoke coming out of their ears"

Caroline"I'll have to explain their absence to school"

Victor" Hmm? Oh, yes, yes, I'm sure you'll think of something. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a pin to drop"

Fabian's POV

KT" They sent texts"

KT and I were still sat in the living room worrying about The Twins sudden disappearance.

Fabian" Yeah, but we should go and check up on them all the same, keep them out of trouble and this is my girlfriend we are talking about I know Eddie wouldn't let anything happen to her but still"

KT" I'll come with you"

We both stand up ready to take action when Victor voice booms throughout the house.

Victor" It is ten o'clock!, You have five minutes precisely!"

Alfie" It's actually 10:05"

Victor"Go to your room..and then I want to hear a pin drop!"

Fabian's POV
After a restless nights sleep I was awoken to the sun bursting through the curtains and the sound of a text coming through on my phone, that vibrated on the side table. I sighed not quite fully awake yet and picked it up. I see that I have two messages, one from Eddie and the other from Charlie.

Eddie
Headed out early. Fill you in later

Charlie
Me and twin bro decided to get an early start.

Fabian" Early?"

I glanced at the clock and sighed, it was early, very early. I decided to catch a few more minutes of sleep before getting some breakfast. I met up with KT as she descended the stairs towards me. I told her what I had been texted.

KT" Early?"

Fabian" I know, it doesn't make any sense, it doesn't even look like Eddie has been in his bed"

KT" Charlie, neither, I didn't hear her come in last night"

KT" Hey, Patricia, have you seen The Twins?"

Patricia" No. Why? Where is Eddie?"

Alfie" Avoiding you, probably"

KT" Do you think there's any reason to worry?"

Jerome" About what?"

No one had noticed Jerome creep into the room holding a box full of what looked like rolled up paper. One of us had to make something up.

Fabian" About,Um About you, Jerome.Why aren't you ready for school yet?"

Jerome" Because I'm not going, my good man"

Fabian" You got picked?"

Mr Sweet had recently announced another sporting event for the school like he did last year. There was a lot of people who wanted to organise the tournament and Jerome obviously had been picked.

Jerome"I got picked.I am helping Mr Sweet to organise this year's inter house sport tournament"

Fabian" What sport is it this year?"

Jerome" Dodge-ball"

Joy"Hey, Jerome.What you got?"

Jerome" I'm glad you asked"

Jerome then shows off the poster to Joy and I have picked one out of the box to have a look.

"House about getting involved?"

Mara" Hmm?"

Joy" Yeah"

Jerome" Get it?"

Mara" Yeah"

Jerome" Mr Sweet liked it"

Joy"Well, I love it.It's very good"

After breakfast we had all rushed to the school desperate too see if The Twins were there. We reached Denby's classroom and both of them were not there. Something was going on here.

Fabian" They are not here. Hey, hey, have you guys seen Eddie and Charlie?"

Joy and Mara" No"

Jerome"Tell The Twins when you see them that's called nepotism"

Fabian" So you've seen them?"

Jerome"No, Sweet's given them the day off to organise the dodge-ball tournament instead of me, I swear it's nepotism and favouritism"

Jerome sits down in a huff at one of the tables and shoves his bag onto the floor. I sigh and sit down with KT.

Fabian" Do you buy that?"

KT" Getting out of class? Totally"

Fabian" Okay. Back to our regular programming. I'll spend today working on the symbols from the canister"

KT" Tonight we can do another Frobisher search"

Fabian" No, I don't think that's such a good idea"

KT" No, it's important.I feel like the reason why I was sent here lies with this guy.We need to find him"

Fabian" Okay. But we wait till The Twins get back, Alfie?"

Alfie" But I can't.I have a date, don't you know?"

KT" Yeah, we know.You won't shut up about it"

Charlie's POV
Since we hadn't managed to find a way out, my twin and I were still stuck in this stupid crypt. Eddie was currently running his hands along the tomb, it did have all sorts of markings all over it, not that I knew what they meant without a computer, Fabian would probably know. I miss him so much right now, he must be worrying about me. I lean my arm on the tomb in frustration and so does Eddie.

Eddie" What I wouldn't give for a little more light"

Then I feel it and a vision erupts in my head and I can see him, Fabian being dragged to one of the sarcophagi's. He is pulling and tugging as Frobisher pulls him inside.

Help! Get off me! Get off!, Let me go! Help!"

I then awaken and I can tell Eddie has had a vision too, that's usually how this works. He then exchanges looks with me.

Eddie" Did you see what I saw, I saw Patricia being taken by Frobisher, she had her by her arms, forcing her into those things"

Charlie" The sarcophagi, yeah I had a vision too, only I saw Fabian not Patricia, he was pleading for help for too, poor Fabian"

Eddie" It's who we really have feelings for the most because I saw Patricia even though we have not been together and you saw Fabian who you are currently with"

Charlie" We have to get out of here"

Eddie" Second that"

Eddie then seizes a spear, the one Fabian had that time when he,Eddie, KT and I tried to do the ceremony for Frobisher in the crypt. He then uses to try and push open the door.

Twins" Help! Anyone? Someone!"

Eddie" When we get out of here, if I find who did this"

Charlie" Help us anyone, let us out NOW!
—————————————————————
Eddie continues to bash the door with the spear, we both had been doing it but I had given up my arm now hurting. He keeps doing but he loses momentum after a while sighing in the process. He soon sits back down next to me sliding down the wall. I lean into him as he slots his arm around him. Both our heads lean together.

Charlie" Do you think we are going to get out of here?"

Eddie" I don't know, I can't see anyway of getting out of here"

Charlie" We are just going to be kidnapped and tortured by Frobisher"

Eddie" What!"

Charlie" Hopefully not tortured but he is evil remember, he could do anything with us, I'm so scared"

Eddie pulls me in closer and I lean against his chest.

Charlie"I really hope dad isn't in on this"

Eddie" Me neither, I still don't fully trust him after what happened"

Charlie" I know me too"

I sigh looking up at the ceiling, then I see it. I leap up making Eddie jump.

Eddie" What is it?"

Charlie" Remember what you said earlier about a..."

Eddie" A little more light, of course"

Eddie has now noticed the sky light as well.

Eddie" Great, All we need to do now is learn how to fly"

Charlie" There must be a way to get out, there has to be, we can't give up now"

Eddie" Wait, what did I do with that spear"

Charlie" You chucked it over there in anger earlier"

Eddie" Oh yeah"

He hurries over to it and picks it up, he swings it a bit and I duck.

Charlie" Eddie, watch out, you nearly had my eye out"

Eddie" Sorry, sis, here hold this, while I get on here"

Charlie" What are you doing?

Eddie" Getting us out of here"

Charlie" Okay, go ahead"

Eddie then stands up on the tomb and slowly balances himself.

Eddie" Okay, hand me the spear"

Charlie" Here, what are you going to do?"

Eddie" I am going to smash the skylight in"

Charlie" What about the glass Eddie, glass is lethal, remember when I smashed that lamp by accident"

He starts poking the spear at one of the panes of skylight.

Eddie" Well, I don't know about you but I would rather be cut by glass than tortured by Frobisher as you put it"

Charlie" You're right, go, go, go"

Eddie continues to poke the glass with force until is smashes, the crypt floor now littered with glass.

Eddie" Okay, I'll go first and help lift you out, you won't able to lift me"

Eddie throws his leather jacket over the cracked glass on the now missing window pane and pushes himself up with a lot of determination. Once he is up he holds his hands out for me. I breathe trying to prepare myself then I jump up as far as I can and Eddie manages to grab my arms. My stomach then drops as I hear the door being unlocked, Eddie notices this and clutches my arms tight, my legs swinging about.

Eddie" It's okay Twinnie, look at me, okay, look at me, I've got you, I won't drop you"

I smile and then with Eddie pulling and myself pushing as hard as I can I make my way out of the crypt just as the door opens. We look down carefully and just see Victor enter with two blankets.

Caroline's POV
I was stood in the tank room getting things ready, Victor walks in with only the blankets.

Caroline" Where are The Twins?"

Victor" They escaped"

Caroline" But how?"

Victor" Through the skylight. Curse that boy and girl! This is a disaster"

Caroline" Robert will be absolutely..."

Victor" No, no, not if we find another sinner.But we must work quickly"

Caroline"Well, who's most likely to exhibit hostile behaviour?"

Victor" Williamson"

Caroline"Patricia it is, she'll be at the school"

Victor then sees himself in the Sarcophagi, he stands there staring at himself.

Caroline"How does it feel?"

Victor" I have no conscience now.And I've never felt so good"

Robert then enters and stares at us both, looking annoyed.

Robert" What are you both doing here?"

Caroline" Uh, well, actually we were just.."

Robert" It was a rhetorical question.Get out of my sight, both of you"

I left the gatehouse, I was guessing it was my idea to capture Patricia but first I had to return Eddie and Charlie's phones, I decided to take them to their father. I knock on the door and hear him from inside.

Caroline" Eric, phones for the lost and found box"

I hand them over and then his face changes. I decide to act confused when he tells me.

Eric" Ah. Oh, but these are Edison's and Charlie's"

Caroline" Are they? Oh, well, I'll leave them with you, then"

Charlie's POV
Once we had make our escape from the crypt we had both split off in different directions. Eddie had run off to find Patricia and I was looking for Fabian. I head back to the house when I can't find him at school. I ask Mara and Joy who are currently sitting on the sofas, Mara is currently excited as she has found out she is a lady.

Mara" Charlie, I'm a Lady"

Charlie" Look I'll talk to you guys later, have you seen Fabian or KT?"

Mara" I think they are both upstairs"

Charlie" Okay, thanks"

I hurry upstairs and straight through to the girls corridor, I then see Fabian he is outside the girls bathroom.

Charlie" Fabian"

Fabian" Charlie!"

He rushes at me and holds me tight. I hold him feeling his arms wrapped around me was very comforting. He then pulls away and kisses me.

Fabian" Where have you been, I was worried about you"

I was about to explain everything when my twin bursts through the door with Patricia at his side.

Fabian" Eddie, where have you been, where have you both been?"

Eddie and I share a look.

Fabian" Hey, I know that look.No, we need to work as a team.You two can't just go off roaming around on your own"

Charlie" Roaming? Fabian we was kidnapped"

Fabian" What?"

Eddie" And we both had visions outside the house"

Charlie" And they are getting stronger, much stronger"

Fabian" Of what? Tell me"

Eddie and I share a look again, I knew we was having the same thought, should we tell them.

Eddie" Let's just say we can't let Patricia out of our sights"

Charlie" Or you Fabian"

Fabian" What?"

But before Eddie and I can explain further, KT runs out of the bathroom, she has a bath hat on her hair, plugs up her nose and ear plugs in her ears. I was just as confused as Eddie and Patricia who follow us into the room.

KT" I think I saw it"

Fabian" Wait, you saw colours?"

KT" Stop talking before I forget them!"

KT holds the tube that we found near the oven, I suddenly remember and both Eddie and me were supposed to help Fabian with it, Oh well. Not our fault.

Fabian" You got it?"

KT" Yes, I have it"

Fabian" So all you need to do is match the symbols in order of the rainbow. Okay, and then it should open"

KT" Okay. What's the order?"

We all immediately start speaking at once and then Fabian and I speak together.

Fabian and Charlie" Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

KT does as she is instructed and then puts her plan into action, we all watch with anticipation and she turns them, they light up with their specific colours and she then pulls the lid off. We all cheer in celebration. She did it!. Yes KT.

Story Notes
So The Twins get stuck in a crypt but manage to escape, KT figures out the colours and the twins have customised visions.

Authors Notes
So let me know what you think of this, I couldn't wait to write the crypt scene, it was alot of fun. Hope you enjoyed!

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.6K 61
❝i think we might be connected.❞ Sixteen year old Ashley Adams has lived what one might call a normal life. Sure, she's been raised by her sister fo...
73.4K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
398K 8.6K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
34.3K 1.4K 60
"Hello. Nina here." Nina made a large breath on camera before proceeding. "I guess it would be quite an introduction to say that today is the day...I...