✨Sparkling Dream✨ (Bang Dream...

Oleh Ephnel

Mike W. Hakuryū. a young man who have tremendous talents. he live Quahog for 15 years, Enjoying his adventure... Lebih Banyak

Mike W. Hakuryū
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Welcome Home
Chapter 2 - Family Talk
Chapter 3 - Explore the City
Chapter 4 - Let's Sell Some Prizes
Chapter 5 - Reminisces & Reconnect
Chapter 6 - The Assembly
Chapter 7 - Alert! Missing Sister
Chapter 8 - Trip with the Idol
Chapter 9 - Family Outing, Commence
Chapter 10 - Meeting The Stage Girls
Chapter 11 - Finally, New School...Wait What?
Chapter 12 - New Home and Neighbor
Chapter 13 - A Gift for Neko
Chapter 14 - Training my Disciple and Meeting the Timid Bassist
Chapter 15 - Overcome Your Fear
Chapter 16 - Osananajimi Reconcile
Special Christmas Chapter (1/2) - Fulfill Promise
Special Christmas Chapter (2/2) - Road to the North Pole

Chapter 17 - Fixing the Pact

158 6 1
Oleh Ephnel

Thoughts - (Thoughts)

English - English

[A/N: First of all, I am very sorry for being inactive a months since I've been busy a lot since I never have time to write because of my stupid brain or my real life new job or a new map in Genshin Impact which I'm very excited for that! if so, please forgive me.]

[MIKE POV'S]

It's another sunny day at school and lunchbreak as usual, we're outside, sat in the grasses with our respective bento. after telling them my tale yesterday, they congratulating me for reconcile my osananajimi. though one of them isn't happy right now.

Kasumi: It's taking forever.

Saaya: You chose to make something way too big.

Mike: I thought Fumi-chan were joking about you making an new one, but you kiddin' me, right?

She nodded at me and let out an depressed sighed.

Arisa: So, you won't be coming today then?

Kasumi: Hm. were we planning something?

Arisa: E-Eh?! n-nevermind!

Went back eating as she place some rice on her mouth to calm herself. 

Kasumi: I'm getting to know O-Tae a lot better, though!

Mike: O-Tae?

Kasumi: O-Tae-chan Hanazono, from our class.

Saaya: You mean, Tae? 

Kasumi: O-Tae's making a guitar bag too.

Mike: Great. now we have two airhead makin' the same bag?

Kasumi: Miki-chan!!

Mike: Warui... where you sayin' about O-Tae?

Kasumi: Oh, and she's really amazing! she can tune her guitar by ear, and she said really she really likes doing it!

Arisa: Ah, another weirdo then.

Kasumi: She's not a weirdo!

Rimi: She work part-time at Space, right?

Kasumi & Arisa: Eh?

Rimi: Huh?

Mike: W-Wait! just to clarify, you guys CLEARLY don't know when Ushio mention Hanazono-san's working at Space, right?

Kasumi & Arisa: Mhm.

Rimi: U-Ushio?

Mike: Like the anime I watched called Ushio to Tora! anyway, wow, never though you guys that you level of this dumbness? like how Peter locked himself in the car which CLEARLY inside his car.

[TIMESKIP]

Mike: Itai...

While rubbing my head after Blondie bonk my head after calling her dumb. it's afternoon as the skies mixed with orange and yellow, illuminating the home economic room.

And here I am. with Kasumi and Hanazono, teaching her about the guitar instead doing their bags.

Mike: ...How long will they keep doing?

My homeroom teacher was very kind enough of my punishment after my parents told them my absence. so my punishment is making my own bag or pouch and watch the two who kept talking about guitars and bands.

Kasumi: Ah! which chords are those again?

Tae: D, A, and A major chords...

Kasumi: Wait, hold on!

And so the two continue while I dumbstruck watching them.

Mike: ...Are they seriously right now?

Despite my training at U.S. about controlling my emotions and facial features, but I really want to shout and tell them to focus their project, though that'd be rude.

So I decide to focus my own 'cause it will be not my responsible of them. though there's one I worried about, but I hope Kasumi haven't forgotten yet.

[TIMESKIP]

I'm now on my way home after finishing my project early. Kasumi told me that she'll stay with Hanazono for a bit, so now I'm by myself.

Getting familiar the district where I came here in the first place, didn't know that we're 20 minutes away from home, finally memorized it as my stomach started make noise 'cause of the freshly baked scent in the air as I entered the bakery

"CLING-CLANG"

???: Irasshaimase. oya, it's you, Mike-kun.

Behind the counter, Saaya welcome me with her uniform while wearing brown apron.

Mike: Yo. are you by yourself?

Saaya: Nope, my family are in the back.

Mike: Oh, then can I get my snack?

Saaya: Sure, silly. you're our customer after all.

Nodded and picked the freshly baked for my midnight snacks.

Saaya: It's rare to see you alone, is Fumi-chan not with you?

Mike: Oh, that, I kinda left behind since our homeroom punished me for my absence. 

Saaya: Then did you finished? 

Mike: Sure did! I make an cloak for hiking.

Saaya: Hiking? are you going camping?

Mike: In the future, I don't know? word of advice, make sure you siblings stay away from the deer's, they're terrifying.

Saaya: ...Why would you afraid the deer's? they looked harmless.

Mike: ...You have no idea what I went through...

[THIRD POV'S]-[FLASHBACK]

Mike was alone in the forest, donned hunter outfit with his hunting rifle. 

Mike: Heard they haven't kill an single deer on their hunting, so I can decide kill them myself since I'm dying of cook venison~  

Wiping the drool of his delicious dream and continue wander around the forest, until he find one, drinking the lake.

Mike: Jackpot~

Lifting his rifle up, aiming the scope to find the deer still drinking, when it notice him, Mike expression turned into sad.

Mike: Am I really heartless to kill this harmless creature? I heard what happened to Peter... y-y'know what, just think as an meat!

Resolving himself by cocking the rifle, finishing his mantra as he aimed the deer to ended its life...

Only to find the animal pointing something his back.

Mike: ...Huh?

Turning around, shocked to find an pack of angry standing deers with baseball-bat.

Mike: ...Mercy?

Deer: You should've take a shot, fatass.

They started bashing him as Mike screamed in pain.

EEYAAAAAAH!!!!!

His screamed resonate throughout the forest.  

[MIKE POV'S]-[PRESENT]

Remembering only make me shudder, all alone in the forest while hitting me nonstop of those damn deers.

Mike: Goddammit, Author! how much are you gonna add my trauma?! 

Saaya: ...Mike-kun. are you okay?

Mike: Y-Yeah! a-anyway, here you go.

Dropping my soon midnight-snack as Saaya checking my order. when I heard footsteps and energetic, childish voices-

???: It's Onii-chan!!

Which is none other than Yamabuki sibling, Jun and Sana. tackling my legs, good thing I didn't fall down.

Saaya: Jun! Sana!

Mike: It's okay, Saaya-chan. how it's goin' you little buggers~

Caressing their heads, letting out childish chuckles. smiling at this, they remind me Sakura, wonder what she's doing, they'll become great friends if she meet them.

???: You must be my wife and kids talking about.

Lifting my head to to see an brown haired middle age man, reading his body language, I could tell, he's a kind and loving husband. 

And I hope he's not the same bakery owner who give his daughter a m4 rifle and taser.

Mike: H-Hajimemashite. name's Michael W. Hakuryū, sir.

Mr. Yamabuki: Haha. please, drop the formality, Hakuryū-san.

[A/N: If someone knows the name of Saaya father, write in the comment, that'd be appreciated.]

Mike: O-Oh.

Mr. Yamabuki: And I also heard that you her classmate from her school.

Mike: I-If that-

Mr. Yamabuki: No, no. after seeing you, you're good man, Hakuryū-san. still never though a man study my daughter school.

Mike: You have no idea, my Mom's makin' my life hell...

The Yamabuki couple chuckles my depressed state.

Chihiro: By the way, Mike-san. would you like to join us for dinner.

Saaya: Okaa-san?!

Mike: I'd love to, but I think Fumi-chan's already makin' at home, so I'll have to decline.

Chihiro: Oh...

Mike: Maybe next time, when I brought Fumi-chan on the way.

Chihiro: That'd be appreciated~ well, then. I'll leave you couple alone, Jun, Sana.

Saaya: Okaa-san! don't say that in front of him!

Her family merely chuckles before they went to the other room, leaving me and red-face Saaya.

Mike: Your mother's funny.

Saaya: *sigh...*This is my first time to see her like that.

Mike: Eh...

Saaya: A-Anyway, here's your order and that'll be be...

Giving the right amount of yen and took the paper bag. saying farewell to Saaya, but she called out to me.

Saaya: Mike-kun, about Kasumi-san...

Mike: Yeah, I could tell what's goin'. but let wait and see.

Saaya: Mhm. and...

Mike: Hm?

Saaya: Could I...borrow your cellphone for a bit, I'd like to add my number...

This...got me surprised and actually I've never had her number, maybe this'll call me when her parents had so much dinner on their plates or promise I've made.

Mike: Sure.

Giving her my cellphone before handed back to me.

Saaya: Arigatou Mike-kun.

Mike: Nandemonai, Saaya-chan. I'll be going.

Saaya: Mhm, be careful on your way home!

Respond her by waving back and exiting the bakery as I'm on way home with my midnight snack.

[THIRD POV'S]

As soon Mike left, Saaya couldn't control her reddish cheeks as covered her face to hide it.

Saaya: (I-I never though I pull something like that!)

Recalling her bold action, she continue flushing as her hands went to her chest to calmed her beating heart. but a smile forming her face.

Saaya: (But...I'm glad I did it.)

Soon her parents call out to her as began to close the bakery and join them of dinner.

[MIKE  POV'S]

Another day came as the five of us are waiting the stoplight turned to green.

Kasumi: O-Tae taught me some chords!

She has been nonstop about O-Tae teaching, but that's not I'm worried about. Blondie has stern face, but deep down, she's clearly annoyed while the three of us look each other, especially Ushio since she had more worried-expression.

Kasumi: "Kira-kira boshi" is all major chords, so it's good for beginners!

Mike: Eh...

Rimi: That's great. um, how's EC going?

Kasumi: Still not done...

Arisa: I figured as much.

Rimi: You're coming to the warehouse today, right?

Kasumi: Hm...

Fumi: I-I heard Mike-sama call that he ordered some puff pastry in the famous France bakery.

Mike: I did? oof!

Fumi elbowed me to the stomached, stared at me to play along.

Mike: ...I mean, I really did!

Kasumi: When I finish!

Arisa: IF you finish.

Kasumi: Eh!

The light that been red turned green.

Arisa: You're never gonna finish it!

She was first to move, not far away from us.

Kasumi: It won't take that long.

Soon she follow her, leaving by ourselves. gave an message to Fumi which she patted Ushio shoulder in assurance while speeding up my pace and arrived at Blondie side.

Arisa: What it is now...

Mike: Nothing much, figured you might be lonely since I'm not in the mood to bully you since this atmosphere.

Arisa: You really HAVE to said that bully part?

I chuckled while Blondie scoffed-off. 

Mike: Listen. you have the right to be angry, but give her some time and she'll realized it.

Arisa: Yeah, for how long...

She cut our conversation by walking ahead and sped up her pace. shaking my head in defeat of how much tsundere she is, before continue our day at school.

[TIMESKIP]

Mike: Oh god, how long do I have stay here and listen this pro...?

Kasumi: Did you said something, Miki-chan?

Mike: Nandemonai! continue your session, Hanazono-san. 

Tae: Mhm. for G chord, you use your middle finger on the sixth string, third flex, and your pointer finger on the fifth, second fret.

Back in the EC room and the same action of the airheads duo, Kasumi showing an struggle on her face.

Tae: Then do your best to play the first string on the third fret with your pinky finger.

Kasumi: W-What the heck!

Tae: Your right hand's a little rough. try holding the pick more gently.

Kasumi: More gently?

Accidentally threw her own guitar pick, bouncing toward me before I catch it and sliding toward them.

Mike: Make sure you be more careful.

Hanazono gave me a grateful nod, held the pick between index and thumb fingers.

Tae: Bend your pointer finger and hold the pick there like this.

Kasumi: Won't it fall?

Tae: No, it won't fall.

She make example by an single strum of her guitar. Kasumi was awe by that.

Kasumi: One more time!

Tae: Matte. 

The dark brunette picked something from her bag and place two object on the table.

Tae: I brought some amps.

Kasumi: Kawaii!

Mike: ...Is that even allowed here?

Tae: Mochiron!

Mike: Well, I doubt that. should you guys working on something, like your project?

Kasumi: We will!

Mike: ...I haven't see you two doing your project like...thirty minutes now? mind that finished, please?

Tae: Give us a second, Shiroppi. press a little tighter there.

...

Mike (...Did she...call me Shirroppi! they ignored me! AGAIN!)

Took deep breath to control anger and finally calm. is really hurt to be ignored, like multimedia milk carton.

Soon my gazes landed on the door which I became stiff to see Sensei staring right us.

Kasumi: What's next?

Tae: A,A,G,G.

Kasumi: Like this?

The sound of Kasumi guitar echoes of the amplifier. while clapping my hand, forming an prayer and mouthing Sensei to forgiveness.

Which she gave me or specifically us an smile before left us alone. sighing in relief, escaping the punishment or worse.

Tae: That's right! after that, it's D,D,A.

Kasumi: Mhm!

Mike: Oh, god. how long do I have to stay here!

[TIMESKIP]

...

What's that supposed to mean?!

Actually he's right, you already know where we are and just in case, I'm gonna say it. we're in the same spot, eating our lunches as Kasumi continue practice her guitar.

Kasumi: O-Tae brought some amps for us and they were so tiny and cute! she said the sound wouldn't be great, but they actually put out a lot of sound. O-Tae's guitar is so cool.

Rimi: I see...

She stare Arisa who kept eating quietly, but her expression tell otherwise.

Saaya: Hearing that. it's doesn't sound like you want to finish your project at all and will more likely let Mike-kun stay there for you.

Kasumi: Of course I do! I was also helping Miki-chan while he also help me as well!

Mike: ...Define 'helping'. more like slacker to me.

Fumi: Sou-desu-yo.

Kasumi Eh...

Rimi: Kasumi-chan? 

Kasumi: Hm? 

Rimi: Um, once your project's finished will you come practice at the warehouse again? it's not the same without you. right, Arisa-chan?

Arisa: I don't care.

Rimi: Huh? but-

Kasumi: Oh! O-Tae! I'll be right back!

Just like that, she went to the brunette as usual. 

Rimi: Eh?! Kasumi-chan.

Kasumi didn't hear Rimi voice as she continue running her new friend. the surrounding area felt tense since we're still eating our lunches.

Mike: Upset, right?

She was choking from her lunch, Fumi ready some water bottle which Blondie took it and grateful.

Arisa: *cough* A-Arigatou, Fumi. w-what? n-no I-

Mike: Hai 2x. y'know I could tell your body, there's clearly something wrong.

Saaya: I kinda agree with him.

Mike: Domo for the back-up, Saaya-chan.

Saaya: Fufu, dōitashimashite. is there-

Arisa: Nandemonai!

Immediately rose from her spot and leaving us. the brown-brunettes saw Blondie, but she was ignored by her, not sending last glare before going back to the building alone.

Mike: Well, that was a good show.

Fumi & Saaya: Mike-sama.../Mike-kun...

Mike: Alright 2x. don't give me that look, jeez, I was joking...

Saaya: You should tell Kasumi about it.

Mike: And why's me? you would expect me to drag and bring her Blondie home?

Rimi: Arisa-chan bought a keyboard.

Mike: *sarcasm* Wow, that's amaz-itai!

Seeing Fumi pinches my stomach and angered gazes.

Mike: *sigh* Fine! I already have a plan, just let me do alone. oh! look at the time, later~

Before they could ask, quickly left the place and dialing my phone to start my plan.

[THIRD POV'S]-[TIMESKIP]

We seen Fumi, Rimi and Arisa at her home in her basement, when the door suddenly opened, they look-up to see Mike with paperbag.

Mike: Here. Ushio.

Rimi: Ah! a-arigatou. eh, is this...

Mike: Hm, apparently SOMEONE force me to buy this expensive custard puff which almost empty my wallet.  

He stare childhood-friend who could only avert.

Mike: *sigh* Anyway, I brought one each for you guys, so dig in and enjoy. and I also bring your Obaa-chan some of these at her home. 

Arisa: ...

The white haired knew the blonde-haired silence, so he shrugged and sat on the green sofa when he heard her voice.

 Arisa: ...By that way, I heard some noise coming from outside, did you see anything out there?

Mike: Dunno, but I saw some trucks and I don't know where they going, since it's not my business.

Arisa: Ah, no wonder the noise.

She went back her stuff which Mike took notice. he find her attaching wires to the white keyboard. he felt an vibrate in his pocket as he took out to see the text.

Mike: ...Look's like I gotta take care something.

Fumi: Where're you going, Mike-sama?

Mike: It won't be long, just in case, Blondie. you should wait upstairs.

Arisa: ...Huh?

Mike: ...And we all make mistakes sometime, but I know Neko-chan will do anything to get your forgiveness. give her a chance, will ya?

Before she should asked, only to find that Mike was nowhere to be seen.

[SCENEBREAK]

The sun was setting, Kasumi was running through neighborhood. when she arrived Ichigaya residence, she was flabbergasted.

Kasumi: What...is...

She knew it was the right place where Arisa live, but its was different. the wall was covered by brown rocks with watchtower which miraculously didn't fall and the drawbridge. 

???: HALT, WENCH!!

Lifting her head to find source was Mike leaning on the edge, donned in old medieval knight with poleaxe.

Mike: STATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Kasumi: M-Miki-chan! w-what is this?! it's-

Mike: Cool, right?! call some of my boys to build this gate, took hours to finish this, I mean you can see them right there.

She find five Homra on the ground, exhausted written on their faces as one trying to get up, but fail due out of stamina.

Mike: Anyway. what are you doing here, Neko-chan?

Kasumi: It's-

Mike: Blondie right? you want to talk her?

Kasumi: Hai! could you-

Mike: NO!

The brunette startled and it was the first time to hear his tone.

Kasumi: W-Why?

Mike: I kinda disappointed you, Neko-chan. you made a pact to her, she and Ushio were expecting you to drop by, and you simply forgotten about that, that's hurts, y'know.

She could only downcast in shame as everything he said was true.

Mike: Not only that, you bringing my bad flashback where my parent disappointed me where they told me about my new imouto which I never heard or met about.

Kasumi: R-Really?

Mike: Of course, I'm still bad since then... oi! d-don't change the subject!

Kasumi: (I haven't said anything...)

Mike: Any who, Blondie doesn't want to see you right now since she busy and it's getting late, so I suggest you go home. shoo~ 2x

He gestured his hand to shooing manner. while Kasumi stood still until Mike heard her voice.

Kasumi: ...Īe.

Mike: Excuse me?

Kasumi: Īe! I wouldn't leave! Miki-chan.

Mike: ...Why's that? you do realize that- 

Kasumi: I know it's my fault! but I want to talk Arisa!

The brunette stared right directly Mike purple orbs. 

Kasumi: Please, Miki-chan. could you let me in...

The area around were silence, they stared each other for a while now. he snickered that her eyes were full of determination and resolution that she'll never give up. like how he recall the live house. 

Mike: Look's like you learned your mistake. alright, I let you in.

Kasumi: Arigatou!

Mike: But don't get your hope up. you haven't apologize to Blondie yet, so be ready and *mutter* I hope you're not gonna say "did I do something wrong..." part...

Kasumi: Eh?

Mike: Anyway, stand back if you don't want to be squashed!

The drawbridge was dropped near Kasumi feet away, making loud thud noise.

Mike: Now go my fair thee maiden!

The brunette nodded. rush through the gate, leaving Mike alone as he sighed and rotating the lever to pull the bridge. 

Mike: Man, pain in the ass to pull this damn lever!

While Mike complaining , he paused when footsteps heard, lifting his head to see an familiar figure in the horizon.

Mike: Well, what do you know~

Soon he finished, dusted his clothes off, getting his poleaxe as Mike point the tip toward the stranger who just arrived.

Mike: HALT!! WENCH!!

???: Eh?

Mike: STATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

[SCENEBREAK]

Kasumi: ARISA! ARISA!

Outside the warehouse of Ichigaya residence, knocking on the door rapidly, shouted and tears appear in her eyes.

Kasumi: It's me! Toyama Kasumi! Kasumi!

She saw the door slightly opened, revealing angry Arisa.

Arisa: You're disturbing the neighborhood. (So that what he meant, that aho!)

Kasumi: Gomen! did I do something wrong?

Arisa: It's fine-

As the blonde was going close the door, but Kasumi stopped her from closing

Kasumi: Matte! let me in!

Silenced occured the area for second until she heard Arisa voice.

Arisa: You broke our pact.

Kasumi: Eh?

Arisa: We said that we'd eat lunch together, but you run off. we said that we'd practice at my house, but you didn't come.

She was shocked as everything what Arisa said was true, she recalled back where she spent her time with her new friend who share her new hobby and taught about guitar.

 Kasumi: Gomen...

When she heard the door closed and and footsteps, Kasumi assume that Arisa walk away and didn't accept her apology. she hung her head, leaving who once called her friend.

Inside the warehouse, Arisa stood there when she recalled an certain idiot words.

"...And we all make mistakes sometime, but I know Neko-chan will do anything to get your forgiveness. give her a chance will ya?"

While Kasumi still walking away and sad the outcome, she heard noise from the warehouse. she find Arisa opening, not looking at her directly.

Arisa: ...You're penalty is treating me to lunch and dessert starting tomo-

The blonde didn't finish when she heard Kasumi screamed her name and hugged her.

Arisa: I didn't say you could come in yet!

Unaware of them, Mike leaning against the wall, satisfied of the outcome.

Mike: Glad they became friends again, look's like I gotta take care first.

He left the area, went to the entrance to see his crew finally rested and back to their feet.

Mike: Alright, guys! time to remove this stuff before Blondie yelled at me to see this!

Homra's: EEEEHHHH!!!

Homra(1): But Bosu, we're so tired!

Mike: Shinpaishinaide, I just got a thing to motivate you guys.

He took out, a very long lash with short handle.

Mike: I just took it from Peter since I'm fucking tired getting whipped by him. anyway, I'm going whipped you guys to work and if  lucky if your face didn't sliced in half... 

Homra(1): M-Matte-!

Mike: Hold still!

*BAM*

Homra(1): AH! MY EYES!!

Mike: Hey~ I kinda like this~ NOW GET TO WORK!!

*BAM*

[TIMESKIP]

It's night time as we seen the door of the warehouse opened to see the group and they're surprised to see Mike standing there with his uniform.

Mike: Yo~

Arisa: Hakuryū-san. how long have you been there?

Mike: Just arrived and your Oba-san told that dinner's ready.

Arisa: Oh, I almost forgot about that.

Mike: I take you guys are okay now?

Kasumi: Mhm! Arisa show me her super cool keyboard! and it make awesome sound!

Mike: *sarcasm tone and clapping*Wow...amazing...

Arisa: Urusai-ne! also, and stop clapping!

Kasumi: Oh, Arisa. Miki-chan build an medieval-like to your gate with tower make of carboards!

Arisa: Medieval? carboards? I don't see anything?

Kasumi: Eh?

Moving her gazes, shocked to find that it was back to normal, without single trace.

Kasumi: Miki-chan! what happen the gate! and your cool knight suit!

Mike: I don't what she's talkin' about? but dinner's getting cold soon. so let's move.

Kasumi: Eh! don't ignore me, Miki-chan!

They left the warehouse together while Kasumi still bothering Mike about his medieval stuff. when they arrived, they're were surprised by a familiar guest who enjoyed Arisa grandmother meal like it was her home. It's was Hanazono Tae, their classmate

Arisa Grandmother: Dinner's ready.

???: It's really good.

Arisa Grandmother: You think so? that's good.

Arisa: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! 

Mike: I let her in?

...

Arisa: YOU LET HER IN?! NANDE?!

Mike: Oi! my ears gonna hurt! and the reason I let her cause she said a nicest thing to me in the world!

[FLASHBACK] 

We seen the duo staring each other, none of them have spoken until Hanazono spoke.

Tae: Cool costume~!

Mike: 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

As the blonde was going said something until she find two green orbs staring right her in silence.

Arisa: Nani?

Tae: Good for you two.

Arisa: Say who?!

Mike: I know, right.

Arisa: Nobody ask you!

Arisa Grandmother: Here you are.

Tae: Arigatou-gozaimasu

Kasumi: I'm eating too!

Mike: It's gonna be big trouble since I'm a big eater, so count me in!

Arisa Grandmother: Hai, hai.

She's stunned to see Mike and Kasumi leisurely sat down, thanking the meal before they gobble. the blonde hold her head in frustration. 

Arisa: Ugh! now there are three Kasumis!

Fumi and Rimi are trying calm the blonde while the trio leisurely ate, savoring the meal by her grandmother made.

[TIMESKIP]

Inside the tram, there's Mike and Fumi sat down the green comfort seat in front of Kasumi and Tae, holding the grab handle.

Tae: The three of you are planning to perform at the cultural festival?

Mike: Oh, you didn't tell us that you were performing that event?

Kasumi: That's cuz you didn't ask!

Mike could only rolled his eyes. Kasumi raised her three fingers. 

Kasumi: Arisa's playing keyboard, Rimi-rin's playing bass, and I'm playing guitar.

Tae: A three-piece!

Kasumi: "Three-piece"?

Fumi: It means a band of three players. Kasumi-san.

Tae: What Otchan said.

Fumi: Wha-? ...you know my name's-

Mike: Just go with the flow, she nicknamed me one of her rabbits, Shirropi...

Fumi: Oh...fufu~

Mike: Shut it...

Kasumi: It sound kinda cute.

Tae: I look forward to seeing you guys.

Silence occurred the area as Mike took this the opportunity to relax. after all he went through to fix their friendship, so he gently closed to enjoy-

Kasumi: O-Tae.

...Nevermind.

Mike: (OH! DO YA?!)

Tae: Hm?

Kasumi: You should join our band!

Of course, he did see that coming, except the dark brunette who just surprised by her response.

Kasumi: I want to play together. hearing you play your guitar make my heart racing! if we both play together, it'll be even more exciting! now that our home EC project is over...

...

Tae: Okay. let's play again sometime.

Kasumi: Hontou?!

Tae: I don't know about the cultural festival though.

Kasumi: Yatta! once we play at the bunkasai, we can audition.

Tae/Mike/Fumi: Eh?

Mike: ...May I ask, where specifically...?

Kasumi: I haven't told the others yet, but we're gonna audition to play at SPACE.

Mike: And you didn't even bother tell Ushio and Blondie?

Kasumi: It's suppose to be a surprised.

Mike: *deadpan*Yeah... 5 buck that surprise of your will not be the way you wanted be.

Kasumi: They told me that you're not allowed to perform there unless you pass. the owner got mad at me the other day after I walked out on stage.

Mike: Mhm. consider that stunt of yours, one hundreds percent that you'll get scold her, again.

He also noticed his classmate who haven't spoke a while now.

Kasumi: Everything looked so sparkly from up on stage. my heart was racing! that's why I have to play at SPAC-

Muri.

Caught-off guard of her response, including the duo. they looked toward to see a serious looking Tae staring Kasumi who has confused expression.

Tae: I don't think that's possible.

Kasumi could only widened, unknown to her, Mike also agreed Tae words until his phone vibrate, looking the message before getting up.

Fumi: Mike-sama, where are you going?

Mike: I got a text from Izumi, some packaged of mine arrived at base and she need me right now.

Fumi: Izumi-san need you? at this late? why?

Mike: Beats me, seem important, but I won't be long.

Fumi: Wakarimashita, don't cause any trouble.

Mike: *scoff* Yeah, Mom.

He left the tram, leaving the trio.

[OMAKE]

In the empty and quiet Shinjuku Central Park, the sound of breeze and the crickets makes the environment to enjoy a peaceful night walk. though, there's a single object in the center.

Mike descend the stairs with menacing-aura. with baseball bat as he spun singlehandedly, arrived in the center of the park, glaring the object.

Mike: So you've a gut to show in front of me...

TONEGAWA!!

...

Mike: Not talkin' eh. let me tell ya this, your owner, Blondie. I'm gettin' tired of her fucking tsundere and not telling honestly!! even Neko-chan worse! been in the EC room with her new bf like...3 FUCKIN' HOURS!! and the worse of all, I pay you a fuckin' 50 MILLION YEN!! BECAUSE OF YOU!! do you KNOW how much I've went TROUBLE to fix their pact, HUH!!! 

...

Mike: ...Alright, since you acting like a silence gangsta, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR END AND SAY HELLO TO MY NEW FRIEND!!! AAAARGH!!!

Raising the baseball bat so high, aiming the bonsai, swung it down with all his might and...

CUE THE MUSIC!!!

While our protagonist still bashing dramatic the poor Tonegawa. at the sidelines, we seen Yata, Izumi, deadpanned while Axe stood silence.

Yata: ...Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Izumi: Don't know? were you thinking, a deranged white-haired teen, letting out his frustration by smashing the expensive bonsai, name Tonegawa with hello kitty baseball bat is our Bosu. if so, yes. 

They looked each other before sighed.

Yata: ...How long are we gonna be here?

Izumi: He should be right about....

Mike: Phew! let see how'll you come back with that!!

Izumi: There it is.

The trio arrived his spot, staring the destroy bonsai in sympathy before looked back to Mike.

Mike: ...Everyone want some ice cream?

Yata/Izumi/Axe: Sure./I could use some sugar./*grunt...*

The group left the area, leaving the devastated Tonegawa alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Counts: 4750

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

41 0 6
This is a collection of extra stories that take place after my Pastel*Rangers story. A brief summary has been added that explains important details a...
10.2K 291 22
"From the moment we first met, I felt something... special towards you." (Y/N) (L/N) have been friends with Lisa and Yukina since they were in junio...
7.9K 96 7
It can't be helped. I was made to do so (I do not own BanG Dream or anything in this story)
16.9K 716 92
A male part-timer suddenly appeared in a girl's band studio!? Meet Nakasone Kyo, a part-timer of CirCLE Studio. A high school student devot...