FRAGILE SOUL

Par lostprincesspc

IT'S EASY TO LOVE THE WEALTHY... IT'S EVEN EASY TO STAND BY THE SIDE OF SOMETHING STRONG & RIGID... WILL YOU... Plus

Cast & Character Aesthetics
1] Beginning of the Journey
2] Catching up
4] Prepared to become CEO
5] Another week...end
6] Beach Day
7] Invitation & Shopping
8] The party
9] New friendships
Extra
10] Birthday
11] The Trip
Instagram (The Trip)

3] Princess & Friends

44 4 0
Par lostprincesspc

Palak Mehra

It's lazy Sundayyyy!

I woke up late today as it was Sunday, my day off from work. Usually doctors are never off from work but as I was an intern right now and also not a part of emergency department I didn't had that much burden that I couldn't get a day off each week. Because of work and all I don't get much sleep so today I slept quite a bit more that my regular routine.

As I woke up late today I skipped my breakfast and just had my coffee. After that I went to take nice shower. Then I change into my shorts and t-shirt that I usually wear at home and went to prepare myself lunch. I had my lunch while scrolling through phone. And a thought crossed my mind of visiting my friends. As I have mentioned before I don't have much friends, but other than Anvi and Jay I do have two more friends or you could say best friends or true friends, two of the closest person to my heart whom I love the most other than my family, my favorite people - Shri and Vineet, my closestttt friends ever since the freshman year.

They have always been there for me whether it is my happiest moment or the hardest. I always had their back, they accepted me the way I am, protected me and made me feel safe. They always treated me as their little sister and gave me all the love that I deserved that no one ever gave me and they were also more than friends to me, they were like my elder brothers that I never had. I don't know how they thought of being friends with me but I am glad they did otherwise I think my life would be more dull and off, they are the ones who light up my world and they have been doing this since my college years, since the time I have known them. I really don't know what would I do without them. I never tagged anyone as my best friend ever maybe because I didn't find the right one or didn't feel to give any tag to my friends. After joining college I made plenty of friends but only these two were the closest to me, whom I could trust.

Trust.... It seems like the hardest thing to do for me. I Don't know why maybe because they never made me feel like trusting them, I always had trust issues ever since I was a child, I always try to overcome this but what to do I can't help it but these two creatures made me trust them and I am grateful that I could trust them and because of that I always had them whom I could lean upon. They are the only ones who had seen my every side whether its the vulnerable one or the fierce one. They never left my side, they can fight anyone for me.

I haven't visited them since last week and we also didn't talk for few days now due to our busy work schedule so I think I can visit them today so I can pass my time as well as spend some time with them as it's been quite a bit time since I last hung out with them. I remember my college days, we used to spend our every weekend hanging out together, I miss those days...

I am going to visit them at evening as I had decided yesterday that I will visit library today. I love reading, it's one of my hobbies. It gives me peace, I have always been fond of reading since childhood. It helps me gain knowledge, learn new things and a lot more.

After having lunch I changed into a casual outfit and took a cab to reach the library.

Palak's outfit 🙃👆

I spent rest of my afternoon reading books in the library, then I left for Vineet house to spend my evening with Shri and him.

After some time I reached his mansion, getting off the cab I went to the main gate to find the gaurd standing there, as he already knew me so he let me in without any interrogation as I entered the mansion premises I spotted Shri's car there that meant he was already here, its better after all I was eventually gonna call him here. I went to the main door and rang the door bell, the door was opened by one of the maid, she is a kind woman in her middle age and we both are very much familiar with each other as it was normal for me to visit Shri and Vineet on regular basis.

"Hi, how are you aunty, how is your health", I asked the maid.

"I am all good dear," she replied smiling st me.

"Okay better than, but if there's anything related to your health don't hesitate to tell me", I told her.

"Sure", she replied.

"By the way where's Vineet and is Shri also here?", I asked her.

"Yeah, both of them are at the backyard garden", she told me.

"Okay than, see you later", I said and left from there.

As I reached the backyard I found a figure sitting on the chair his back facing me, I assume it is Shri so went towards him and jumped on him from behind in order to startle him for fun. But when that person got up startled and faced me and that's when I realised that it wasn't Shri, it was someone unfamiliar to me.

"I-I am really sorry", I tried to apologize.

"I didn't know- I thought-", I continued but was cut off by Vineet.

"Is that you princess?", asked Vineet as my back was facing him.

As I heard him I turned around to face him.

"Oh I knew it it's you", he said coming towards me.

"Its been some time since we last saw you, where were you, I really missed you", he said hugging me tightly.

"I was busy working and I missed you too", I said hugging him back.

"Oh, someone finally realised that they got some important people in their life", said Shri entering the backyard.

"Don't be sarcastic", I said to Shri breaking the hug.

"Oh really, I mean you didn't even bother to contact us the last few days leave alone meeting us", said Shri standing in front of me.

"Okay fine, I accept I didn't contact you guys in a while but what about you, you could have contacted me no but you didn't", I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"I was busy", replied Shri.

"So was I", I said.

"Oh c'mon, don't fight now after all you met after some time", interjected Vineet.

"And don't blame my princess, we both could have contacted her", he continued referring Shri.

"As usual you are gonna take her side", said Shri to Vineet making a face.

Vineet gave him a death stare as he said that.

"Okay fine, don't look at me like that", said Shri looking at Vineet's not so friendly expressions.

"I am sorry", said Shri turning towards me.

"Ah, its alright, there's no need to apologize", I said and hugged him.

"Oh, Vihaan, sorry we totally forgot you", said Vineet realising Vihaan's presence.

"So, Princess, this is Vihaan, our childhood best friend and Vihaan, this is Palak, our another best friend more like a sister, Vineet introduced us to each other.

"Dr. Palak Mehra", I said as I forwarded my hand for a handshake.

"Vihaan Singh Sisodiya", he replied taking my hand in a firm handshake.

After our introduction we all took our seats and started chatting.

I got to know that he was abroad all this time fir his studies and returned back recently for handling his dad's business, I have heard from Shri and Vineet a few times about Vihaan that they have a very close friend abroad but never met him or seen him.

After a while, Vineet's mom entered with some snacks for us.

"Oh Palak, when did you arrive? ", asked Vineet's mom.

"A while ago, aunty", I replied.

"Oh okay, thats good after all its been a while since you last visited".

"You know, Vineet was just telling me that it's been a while since I last talked to princess as soon as I will get rid of my work I will visit her, I just hope she don't get angry for not contacting her", she continued.

"Oh c'mon Vinee, I understand, we both have work and it happens sometimes times that the work is more than regular and it keeps us busy, I also have work I am also busy so its alright, don't feel guilty about these things, I won't be mad until there's a valid reason", I said facing Vineet.

"Fine, I won't act like this next time", said Vineet to me.

"Okay then, I will leave you guys to enjoy yourselves and will inform you when the dinner is ready", said aunty.

"Its okay aunty, no need to worry about dinner I am just gonna leave in a while", I said to her.

"Absolutely not, you will have dinner with us, why would you prepare yourself when you can have dinner with us, you should have some rest and enjoy your holiday", said aunty to me.

"Moreover, Vihaan have came after a long time and you're also visiting in a while so both of you will have dinner here and that's final, I won't argue anymore, especially Palak", she continued.

"Okay, no arguments", I replied and showed a sign of zipping my mouth.

After awhile dinner was ready and we all went to have dinner. Vineet's dad also joined us and we all chatted a bit on the dinner table. After dinner we all talked for a while in the living room. After awhile it was time for me to leave.

"Um, I think I should leave now, it's getting late, moreover I have work to do tomorrow morning", I said.

"Okay then let's go, I will drop you", said Shri looking at me.

"No it's fine, I will use cab, your house is in the opposite direction so don't bother", I said to him.

"No, its already late we can't let you leave alone", said Shri not agreeing to me".

"Right, we won't let you go alone, if not Shri then I will drop you but you won't go alone", said Vineet.

"But-", I started.

"No buts, you are not going alone and here we are done with this conversation", said Vineet not letting me talk.

I sighed in defeat.

"If any of you don't mind, I can drop Palak off on my way home as my house is in the opposite direction so it won't be a big deal", started Vihaan in the middle of our conversation.

"Anyways I was also just about to leave", he continued.

"Okay then, you can drop her off", said Vineet.

"Princess, is it okay with you? ", asked Vineet to me.

"Yeah, its fine, no problem", I said.

I agreed as I didn't want to bother Shri and Vineet and I knew they wouldn't let me leave alone.

"Then I guess we should leave", said Vihaan.

I nodded in agreement and bid my goodbye to Shri and Vineet and left for my house.
Ride back to home was silent as we both didn't know each other so we didn't had anything to talk about.

Soon we arrived at my apartment.

"Um, I am sorry again for what happened earlier, I thought it was Shri, I really didn't mean to-", I started as the car came to halt.

"Its alright, I know it wasn't intentional, you don't need to apologize again and again", said Vihaan cutting me in between my words.

I gave him a small nod.

"Okay then I will be leaving, thank you for the ride", I said unlocking car's door.

I got off the car and he gave a small nod and I gave him a small smile in response and he left.

I entered my apartment and changed into some comfortable clothes and drifted to sleep.

****

That's the end of the chapter, hope you enjoy.

Note - Princess is Palak's nickname given by Shri and Vineet and Vinee is Vineet's nickname given by Palak.

And Sorry for late update but I can't help it as I am a student so I don't get much time for writing but I try my best to save as much time as I can so I hope you guys will support me and cooperate with me.

Don't forget to vote and share.
Thank youuu 💕

****

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
214K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
233K 36.1K 95
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
83.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...