Falling Flower (A Meanie Fanf...

By Yuudachi_

Wonwoo felt like his world was caving in, he felt helpless like he was falling into some endless abyss. After... More

1. Don't Wanna Cry
2. World
3. Second Life
4. I Can't Run Away
5. My My
6. 'bout you
7. Home; Run
8. Pretty You
9. Adore You
10. OMG
11. Circles
12. Hug
13. Bittersweet
14. Is It Still Beautiful
15. Dream
16. Imperfect love
17. Kidult
18. I Don't Understand But I Luv U
19. Falling Flower

💎 Welcome 💎

338 15 0
By Yuudachi_

Thanks for stumbling upon this fanfic of mine.

This is a fanfic of Mingyu X Wonwoo along with the other ships from the kpop group Seventeen.

It's a transmigration story. The names of the places are fictional and its not a real historical account of the joseon dynasty, its just a fictional projection of it.) Excuse my grammatical mistakes if any.

P.S. All the pictures used in the story are from Pinterest.
And all the characters in the story are fictional version of the idols. 

THANK YOU!

P.S. some of my fav minwon pictures 💗💗 as a welcome:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 574 29
In which a boy survives a shipwreck and grows up on a tropical island only inhabited by animals, not remembering his previous life. His world suddenl...
28.5K 1.4K 44
Wonwoo, a runaway low-life servant, finds himself lost in the woods. All dirty & bloody, he draws the attention of the Pack of Wolves occupying the a...
3.1K 250 15
Jungkook and Taehyung. And almost their broken Marriage One is Forest military officer and other one is a doctor Both are dealing with their confiden...
6.3K 252 25
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...