It's all an Act

By abi2783

"How about we pair up Jimin and Jungkook? They are not too romanticised in the fandom, right?" Bang Si-Hyuk n... More

1. I can't do this!
2. I must hide it
3. You like him
4. Just a usual day
5. Are we drifting away?
Author's Note
BIG SURPRISE!
6. I'm straight!
7. Disband
8. Mémoire...
9. New bonds
10. Suspicious
11. Conflicts
12. What is this?
13. Naive and stupid
14. Pact
15. Say it
16. Pretend
17. Ignore
18. Weird tension
19. Always...
20. Like a brother...?
~ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇꜱ~
22. Comeback
23. Worth lying to
24. I'm sorry...
25. Traitor
26. A big clue & A big fight
27. Found them!
28. Hard decision
29. Let's go, Tiger!
30. Make it right
31. Boyfriends
32. I like you
Epilogue

21. Stay out of it!

1.3K 66 7
By abi2783

a/n: This chapter is fully on author's pov, cuz I feel like it suits this way better. Ok, back to the story!

At the airport~

"Everyone, please stay seated. The flight will take off in a while."

The flight attendant said. Namjoon and Taehyung put away their snacks and other items away and finally settled down. They both sat together with no one near them, while Jin and Yoongi sat opposite to Jungkook and Hoseok , Jimin sat right beside them. They were laughing and talking about their tour events. Except Yoongi, who was taking a nap and those two! Taehyung noticed the way Jimin and Jungkook sullen.

Jimin, feeling bad about Yoongi and how it turned out he was the reason of his problem. Jungkook about why he got called to the main office. Taehyung didn't know what they're talk to him, but he seemed to know the reason why.

He thought it must be because of that time when their Pd-nim overheard his and Jungkook's conversation back in Korea. He might have heard about Jungkook liking Jimin. 'How could thou forget about that, Taehyung! It was obvious that he'd get called regarding that, sooner or later! Even so, shouldn't Jimin and I be called in as well. Why ear it only Jungkook?'

"Taehyung-ah, you didn't put your seatbelts on." Namjoon said, breaking Taehyung out of his thoughts. He looked with confused eyes and then to his straps of belt. "Oh? Ah, right!" Namjoon chuckled at him. "What happened? You've been sulking all the time staring at-" He paused, turning to the direction of where Taehyung was staring at, continuing, "-Jimin and Yoongi hyung."

Taehyung sighed out, ducking his face. Yoongi was in a critical position too. He was also scared of what'd happen to Yoongi. "I don't know what will happen to Yoongi hyung. I never expected this from him, hyung."

Namjoon hummed, leaning back on headrest. "Hm, true. But it's not like it's a bad thing or something. I just hope Pd-nim won't be against it."

"So, you don't mind Yoongi hyung liking men?"

"What are you talking about? We accepted Jungkookie being Pan, it's not that different with hyung!"

"Oh, yeah. How can I forget about kookie..."

"By the way, I'm having my own doubts that I might be gay!"

Taehyung widened his eyes when he heard that. He turned abruptly to Namjoon. "Wha-"

"Before you speak, no. I'm not bluffing. I've checked myself. I don't feel anything for girls now. The thing down there... it's only for men."

Namjoon smirked at the last part, causing Taehyung to visibly blush. How could his hyung say something like that out of nowhere!? Taehyung looked around if m to check if anyone heard them! Namjoon only chuckled at his gestured and pulled down his sleep mask, without another look at Taehyung. "I'll just take a nap. Good night, Taehyung-ah. Don't worry about Yoongi hyung. He'll be fine!"

Taehyung stopped looking and pondered over Namjoon's words. About how casually he said that! Taehyung cracked a tiny smile. LAll of this talk about sexuality was making him more confident about himself. He could finally get to be the real him...? But what if it still turned out like what he scared about..?
.
.
.
At the terminals~

Everyone, except for Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok have reached the terminals and were waiting for the trio and the rest of the staff to arrive. Yoongi got his luggages and was about to go to the sitting area when Jimin and Jungkook got there to get theirs. Yoongi glared at Jimin noticing him. He teared his eyes away from Jimin with a scoff. Jimin tensed up, noticing the elder's presence. He approached Yoongi. "Hyung-"

"Don't!"

"Hyung, I swear I didn't do anything!"

"I don't care what you did or did not. Get away from me!"

Jimin let out a shaky sigh as Yoongi walked past him. He wanted to apologize as the rumor happened because he asked Yoongi about preferences that time. He tried to. Even after all the words Yoongi said, he still tried to but to no avail. Jimin felt his eyes welling up with tears, guilt continuing to creep up to him. Jungkook sighed watching him. "Jimin hyung? Sejin hyung is calling for you." Jimin just nodded and followed Jungkook to wherever he was leading.

While Yoongi stomped and went to sit next to Jin, who barely looked at him. Too focused on his phone. Jin stopped his work on the phone and took a candy pack, ripping it open and holding it to Yoongi. "Want some?"

Yoongi almost flinched. He calmed down on hearing his hyung's voice. He was actually surprised that Jin is talking to him while all he expected was isolation. Yoongi slowly took one candy, mumbling a small, "Thank you, hyung."

Yoongi was still looking at Jin, when the latter turned to him, locking eyes with each other. Jin smiled at him, then went back to his phone. Yoongi smiled back at him. He was in his mind, "Everything might be fine..."
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook dragged Jimin somewhere far from Yoongi but not too far. Jimin frowned when Jungkook stopped but didn't see Sejin anywhere. "Jungkook, where's Sej-"

"No one called you, Jimin hyung. Hyung... don't think too much about that news. I'm sure there's somthing more to it. It's not your fault." Jungkook said, with a soft voice. He turned around to Jimin who lowered his head. His lips wavered to cry, but he kept it in. "Maybe you're right, but... isn't it still my fault? Didn't I make Yoongi hyung-"

Jimin stopped when he choked on his tears. Jimin was crying! Jungkook widened his eyes, panicking. "Hyung!"

Usually they'd just hug each other, when one were crying, but he didn't know what to do since they were in public now. Is it ok for two men to casually hug each other and not feel weird? Jungkook let out a groan, pulling Jimin into a tight hug. He shut his eyes tight, when Jimin sobbed even harder.

"He trusted me so much, yet... I became careless and let this happen... Now, he'll hate me forever!" Jimin said. His words kind of stung Jungkook. He felt jealous that Jimin was caring so much about Yoongi. Jungkook still tried comforting him. "Hyungie, there's nothing like that. You're such a sweet and kind person, no one could hate you. Only you would believe that the rumor was spread by you. Yoongi hyung is not that stupid to believe all this."

Jimin chuckled on hearing that. "Are you calling me stupid now?"

"Well, kinda. You are a pabo, Jimin-ssi~" Jimin hit Jungkook on his chest with his fist, causing the both to chuckle, still in the hug. Jungkook continued, "He's just... I think Yoongi hyung is scared."

"About what?"

"Coming out? Um... It's a scary thing to come out to your family and friends. Besides Yoongi hyung didn't get to do it properly. He must've wanted to say it himself, that's when this happened. He was practically forced to say it, remember? That's why, he's worried about what we think about him."

Jimin tried to understand the situation of Yoongi right now. 'Is coming out that scary? Does that mean Jungkook felt the same when he talked about his sexuality? And also when he admitted his feelings towards Jimin to Taehyung?' Jimin thought. He looked up at him, with the glossy eyes, deciding to ask what he was bothering about. Jungkook turned to face him as well. "Were you that nervous when you came out to us?"

"Of course, I was. It was the most scariest thing I've ever done in my life."

"Why?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but didn't answer. Just kept on staring into those two watery eyes of Jimin. Jimin asked again. "Why was it scary?"

"I thought I'll get hated for my sexuality. I was- afraid of losing you... again." Jungkook said, the last part in a barely audible whisper.

Jimin blinked on hearing that. Losing him? 'What does he mean by that? Is he going to confess? Right, now?' Seeing the change in Jimin's expression, Jungkook tensed up, realising what he just said! He slowly pulled away from the hug.

"I-I mean, I was afraid of losing all my hyungs! They're are a part of my family now a-and then there's my career, reputation and ARMY too! Yeah, haha..."

It'd a lie to say Jimin was not disappointed on hearing those words. He's beyond disappointed! It was super frustrating to make the Jeon Jungkook to speak out his feelings himself! "Oh. Ok." Jimin nodded. None of them talked any further and stood there looking away from each other.

When it started getting awkward Jungkook said, "Our van will be coming in a while, let's go sit on the seats till then?"

Jimin didn't reply, just nodded and went to sit on the nearest seat, behind Yoongi and Jin. Jungkook sat beside him quietly, engulfing the silence between them, yet again.

Meanwhile~

Taehyung finally got to the check-out area. He saw Namjoon holding one of his bags. When he saw Taehyung, he extended his bag to him. "Here's your bag!" Taehyung hesitated first but he took the bag, shyly. He mumble a tiny thank you. Watching that Namjoon couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"Pft- Are you still shy about our talk, Taehyung-ah?"

"How can I not be!? You just casually came out to me!"

"Hahaha, I'm sorry about that. I wanted to do it properly but... with you it's just so easy and I couldn't help it. Hope you're not- afraid of me or something...?"

Hearing that, Taehyung frowned. 'Did I give off such a vibe to his hyung? What the hell, Taehyung!'

"No, hyung! There's no such thing like that. I mean, I'm just shocked at the sudden news. Just like Jungkook and Yoongi hyung, I'll support you too! And don't worry, I won't talk about this to anyone else. I promise!"

Namjoon widened his eyes at Taehyung's words, you could say he was quite touched by the latter's words. Namjoon smiled at him. "Thank you, Taehyung. But it's ok, if anyone knows about it. I don't really care what others think about me anyway."

Taehyung chuckled, when Namjoon gave off a very sassy shrug. Just then his phone buzzed from his bag. He took it out to see what it is. But shut his phone by his palm right away seeing the id of the one who send the message.

Jennie:
Yah!
Pick up ur phone!!!!

"Hyung, wait for me. I'll just go to the bathroom." Taehyung said, shoving his phone to his pocket, when a call from Jennie caused his phone to buzz again.
Namjoon frowned, nodding at him. "Yeah, sure."

"Be back soon." Taehyung said and went away. Namjoon sighed, taking his bags, along with Taehyung's. He looked around the airport, lazily until his eyes stopped wandering when he noticed Jimin and Jungkook, hugging. He frowned at Jungkook's expression, being so worried and nervous. Namjoon focused more on Jimin, realising he was actually crying and maybe that's why Jungkook looks so. He smirked when the duo stare at each other, still in the hug.

"Something's wierd about those two isn't it?" Out of nowhere, Hoseok said, putting his arm over Namjoon shoulder, that he jumped at the sudden voice. "WAH! You scared me, Hoseok. Aish~" Hoseok chuckled at the Namjoon, still staying in the same posture. Namjoon shook his head and went to where Jungkook and Jimin were going. Namjoon clicked on his tongue, saying, "Anyways, I'm pretty much sure, our group will just end up dating each other. I'm betting on Jungkookie and Jiminie. They're the most obvious ones, don't you think?"

"Hm. I'm with you too! But what you're betting on should be how long they're gonna take."

"Two months!"

Namjoon shook his head in denial. "Mmhm. Even after two years they won't make it!"

Hoseok nodded, with a tired sigh. He already knew where Namjoon was getting with this talk.

"Ha, and as their hyungs, it's our duty to help them, right, Joon?"

"Exactly-"

"Oh hell no! I knew that was what you're thinking about! I've been playing their cupid for months now, still they make no progress. I'm quitting!" Hoseok cut him off, pulling away with a whine. "Aw, come on, Hobi! You gotta help me with this. It's for them! I've got a better plan now. It's perfect!" Namjoon pleaded. He loved doing this match making and Hoseok knew how Namjoon was always ready to help anyone, even for matters such as this.

"Ugh! Fine, what is it?"

"All this time, we tried to come up with situations where they both are together, right? How about we separate them?"

"I knew the plan was dumb when you said it was perfect!"

"Just hear me out, Hoba! If we separate them, they're gonna grow desperate for each other. And they'll turn more obvious and maybe confess!"

Hoseok thought about it for awhile and realised this time Namjoon did say something good. He muttered, "Hm. That doesn't sound so bad. But how do we do that? They're literally glued to each other. What's the plan?"

"That... we need to find out."

"Aish! You know what to do but don't have any plan?! Fine, I'll join you to help them AND come up with a plan. But first, buy me corn dog, I'm hungry!" Hoseok elbowed Namjoon who smiled brightly at him, already taking out his black card. "Ok, ok~ it's on me!"
.
.
.
Taehyung's side~

Taehyung hid inside one of the bathroom stalls, speaking angrily into his phone. "Yah! Why are you calling me now? I told you not to contact me when I'm with my members!"

"I should be the one yelling at you! Why are you at the Incheon airport? Of all times, why now!! You said you guys won't be back until next week."

"Well, a few things happened back there and now just- wait, how do you know we're at Incheon airport?"

"Because we're here too, pabo! Me and Jisoo unnie's holidays are done and we're back today cuz that's when Rosé and Lisa will get back too."

"Wha- that means we're both here at the same place, at the same time... AGAIN!?" Taehyung yellef the last part. He slammed his mouth by his palm. He peeked outside to check if someone heard. Fortunately no one was around that time.

"What about the paparazzi? I was at the check-out area. I didn't see anyone there."

"Of course not, cuz there's a lot of them here. It looks like none of them noticed you guys, yet. They're just taking our photos for now. We're at the terminals now, just wait a little longer. We'll get out soon-"

"At the terminals? That's where Jin hyung is!?"

"WHAT!?"

Taehyung cut the call and rushed out of the bathrooms. He dialled Jin, but no response! Taehyung kept muttering as he ran, "Jin hyung, pick up. Please, pick up!"

"Taehyung-ah, what happened?" Hoseok asked, when he saw Taehyung reaching him and Namjoon. Taehyung stopped and turned to the two to tell them, what the matter was, "Hyung, well-"

"Breaking news! Exclusive reports that the recently came out couple, Jin of BTS and Lisa of BLACKPINK, seems to have gone to a honeymoon trip together after being spotted at Incheon airport at the same time right now!"

*****

Been more that 2 weeks since I updated?!?!I completely forgot about this book.

Hope you don't mind this full-on author's pov. But it's just a one time thing. I'll use the character's pov too.

This is my first time doing this, but...
25 votes
and I give you all a special chapter!
I did a vote goal before but a special chapter is new to me.

Did you like the chapter?
Thank you for reading!

Love you, all!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
5.9K 463 32
After two years of marriage Namjoon and Seokjin decided to adopt two girls, Aria and Leah who were twins. Everything was alright, they were happy unt...
23.1K 952 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
7.1K 323 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...