Devil's Possession (Vincent s...

By taishum_alvi

"plzz Eric don't do this to him. He is innocent." I begged. "So..." He asked annoyed. "Didn't I tell you to s... More

Author's note
Characters
Glimpse
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue.
New Story-Silent Falmes

Chapter 10

1.3K 32 9
By taishum_alvi

Elena's POV.

I wasn't able to find it. I checked my bag twice but it wasn't there. I panicked. I've to submit it in one hour...where is it?

"Are you looking for this?" I heard Eric's voice. This bastard... I'm not gonna spare him.

"Bastard..." I went to him,"How dare you...? Give it back." I tried to snatch it but he didn't let me.

"Why do you curse me so much?"
He asked teasing...

"Because you deserve it!" I said gritting my teeth.

My height was shorter than him so i wasn't able to get it.

"Eric!" I yelled at him.

He started running. I was pissed. I'm not gonna spare him. I went behind him.

I was so exhausted after a while but he was so active. He stopped and looked at me smirking. In a mere of seconds my assignment was into pieces and lying on the floor.

"You... fucking asshole." I said and punched his chest and pushed him in anger.

"Why did you do that?"

"Obviously i want you to suffer." He said stating the fact.

I saw my watch. Only forty minutes left. I instantly went to library and again did the assignment. Jimmy helped me and we submit the assignment. It was late but he agreed.

I'm so done with Eric. What's his problem...why can't he just leave me alone.

I was sipping my coffee with Jimmy to relax my mind.

"Thank you for helping me..." I said to him and he just nodded. I adjusted my glasses properly saw whose next lecture was?

It was free as professor didn't came.

I thought to rest in canteen for sometime.

Suddenly everyone stood up...i was surprised but i fisted my hand when i saw for whom they all are standing.

"Good morning sir." Everyone said in sync and he very casually signalled all of them to sit with his hand.

He came and sit on our table. To be more precise beside me.

"Goodmorning sir..." Jimmy said and he replied,"Morning Cooper..." He said looking at me.

"So after everything I've done. You managed to submit your assignment." He said disappointed.

My mind was already exhausted. I thought to leave.

"Let's go Jimmy. I'm done." I said and stood up but before I take a single step he held my hand.

"Did i asked you to leave?" He clenched his teeth.

"As if I'm listening to you."  I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm asking you to sit... can't you understand." He said applying pressure on my wrist.

"Eric...leave my hand!!" I shouted.

"Everyone out!" He yelled making me flinch.

Everyone started going out. I was thinking what type of person he is...why is he doing all this. Behaving like a goon in college.

"Should I give you in written." He said to Jimmy...

He nervously shook his head and gave me a pleading look and left the canteen.

He pulled me to him and i was on his lap now. I was shocked with his behaviour. How can he do this to me. Mannerless.

"What the heck! Leave me..." I said pushing his shoulder away. But his grip on my waist was firm.

"Nice waist." He smirked and my anger fuled.

"How one can be this much shameless...do you want to get slapped again?" I asked and he looked directly in to my eyes and said,"That day...i was drunk but today I'm all concious..." His voice sounded like a threat.

I gulped down hearing his warning,"Try me." He said and i jerked the thought of slapping him. But again my palm was itching to do so.

"Okay now enough leave me..." I said but he didn't let me go,"Your  girlfriend will be waiting for you." I said reminding him. He thought for some moment and said,"Nope she isn't my girlfriend."

"Fine..." I said heaving.

"You've such a  long hair...why do you tie them..." He asked opening my hairs and i closed my eyes in frustration.

"Dare you touch them..." I said jerking his hand away from my hairs. Then he removed my glasses.

Patience Elena Patience.

"Now you're looking like a human..." He said and a sudden urge of kicking between his legs risen inside me.

I tried my level best to get out from his grip.

"Eric I'll..." I stopped When i saw Camille coming.

She stood infront of us and gave me a death glare.

"Eric i want to talk to you..." She announced folding her arms infront of us. All the while she was looking at me like she'll murder me the very moment she'll get.

"I don't want to talk... can't you see I'm busy." He said caressing my hair.

"What the fuck..." She yelled so loud that her voice made me cringe.

"Easy...Camille." Eric said irritated.

"I'll see you..." She said clenching her teeth when she saw me enjoying her state.

"I'll show you..." I said teasing her. She left stomping her feets and i was feeling so good. She was looking like an evil witch.

I laughed at her. I realised that I was still in his arms.

Okay now enough...

"Eric..." I used my sweetest voice coated with honey.

For a moment i felt him stiffened. But his grip didn't loosened.

"I was thinking..." I was thinking what should I say further..my mind was blank.

"Uh....i was thinking...."

Come one Elena come on...

"What were you thinking huh...tell me..." He asked leaning closer.

My heartbeat increased. He leaned even closer,"Don't you dare... don't you dare play with me." He said and let go off me.

"You compelled me to do that." I stood up and ran out of the canteen. I collided with someone. It was Chris.

"Hiii...."

"Hello." I replied.

"Where are your glasses Elle?" He asked.

"Its with me." Eric said and gave it back to me.

I wore it and went to class.

"I'm sorry. I left you alone in the canteen." Jimmy apologized.

I said it's ok. Not a big deal. I can manage that idiot alone.

The lecture began but again i wasn't able to understand it. Economics is tough. Fluctuation of demand and price is beyond my understanding.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was going to girls locker room when I got collided with someone.

It was Eric...he didn't said anything to me instead he instantly started collecting all his stuff. His hands were shivering.

I saw his blood shot red puffy eyes. His face was slightly red and sweaty.

"So..sorry." he said with difficulty. His voice was hoarse. He pick all his stuff with shivering hands and instantly left from there.

I was wondering what has happened to him?

I went to my locker. I kept my books and stuff inside and locked it when i saw Camille.

"How dare you?" She asked.

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I'm talking about Eric...what did you do to him?" She asked arrogantly.

"I did nothing...it was him." I said and and started walking away. But she blocked my way.

"Stay away from him. He's mine." She warned.

"Gladly darling..." I said chuckling,"I've no interest in your Eric. But it's him. He can't leave me alone... it's Eric you should talk to..." I cleared and she gritted her teeth.

"I know you're around him all the time just to grab his attention. What's your problem? Can't you see he's not interested in you." She snapped at me.

"Then why are you so insecure?" I asked her and she was tongue tied.

"I'm insecure..." She scoffed,"with you!" She added and laughed. Honestly that felt bad.

I was hurt.

"Have you seen yourself!" She said roaming around me. Looking at me head to toe. "You are nothing...just a piece of shit. You don't even know how to get dressed properly. You are an ugly bitch and i... Camille Cox will be jealous of you." She said with so much hatred.

I didn't said anything. Although I wanted to but for some instance i kept my mouth shut. And of course why will she be jealous of me. She's blonde, beautiful, curvy and moreover she knows how to look presentable.

"I'm sorry. I'll stay away from Eric." I said blankly and went to class. I heard some comments on my way.

"Isn't she the girl who slapped Eric..."

"And he didn't even said anything to her."

"Maybe he's interested in her."

"He's Eric Vincent...no way he'll choose a nerd like her. She isn't that attractive."

I was fed up. Why everyone wants to make me feel like I am ugly.

"Hey...i heard that you and Camille had an argument?" Chris asked in concern. And i nodded.

"It's okay. She's a wicked witch. Don't listen to her." I just nodded. What else I can do.

"Should I drop you home?" He asked genuinely.

"No I'm fine. I've my bicycle." I said slowly.

"Elle..." He held my hand

I looked at him,"it's ok you can cry."

"No...i can't. I don't want to." I said gulping down my tears back.

He hugged me tight. He rubbed my back. I was feeling relaxed.

"Thankyou. For being here...with me." I said he just smiled.

"Elle are you okay?" Jimmy asked coming inside the empty class room.

"Yup I'm fine. I'm going home." I said byee to them and went home.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As always Robert asked me about my day and i said it was like everyday.

I woke up the next morning and went to college. I was feeling bored so thought to roam around the lobby.

Jimmy called me from behind. He asked me if I'm attending the next lecture i said no.

It was Economics. And also i don't understand anything. I was passing through when i saw Eric making out with someone. And it wasn't Camille Cox this time but she was blonde. I think he had something for blondes.

"Eric..." Jimmy was in shocked.

I said it's his daily business and started to walk but he want to see them making out.

He was asking me to stay with him as he was afraid of being caught. Their moans became louder and now i was feeling embarrassed.

I forcefully dragged Jimmy from there and went to library.

"Did you saw them?" He asked in exciting voice.

"Shut up anyone might listen to us." I said but then a girl came and sat beside us.

"Elle Frost right!" She asked and i wasn't shocked. It's been more than three weeks and because of the freshers party incident whole college knows my name.

"Yup." I said.

"How do you know Eric?" She asked.

"It's a long story...i just saw him making out and..."

"With Camille Cox?" She said and i nodded.

"I'm her younger step sister Ethena Cox." She said I was little shook with this new information.

"Younger step sister..." I said registering her words.

"You already know me and he's my friend Jimmy Cooper." I introduced.

"I know we are on the same class it's just that you never noticed me." She said.

"You know what... he's still making out with someone." Jimmy said to Ethena.

"Yeah he's like that...my step sister is so mad behind him. I once talked to him formally and then next moment she was infront of me. She's a whore...she cursed me to death."

She said writing something on her book.

"Eric is no less than a goon. I've heard that he's into street boxing and wrestling. He's an alcoholic and he also consumes drugs." She said making me shock.

"But why? He's a Vincent. He has enough money to spend then why street boxing?"

"I don't know... he's mysterious." She said.

Yeah he is!

______________xxx____________

***Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.3K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
375K 3.9K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
74 1 9
"Do you regret it then?" I asked as I picked up my pace again. "the what? The kiss you mean" he teased a little, I rolled my eyes and waited his answ...