๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

bye kookie

5.4K 231 18
By ot7_bang_tan

(5:05am)

Namjoon woke up from his sleep when he heard faint noises . He opened his eyes and saw jungkook getting up from bed.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked at namjoon while putting his slippers.

"Go back to sleep hyung, it's only 5" he said looking towards namjoon while yawning.

"You packed everything you need there?" Namjoon asked shifting in his place but instantly stopped moving when he heard a whine.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Your kitkat will wake up hyung if you will move even a little" jungkook said looking at yoongi who was snuggled into namjoon's chest.

"Hmm" namjoon hummed rubbing yoongi's back.

"I should go and get ready hyung, I have to make some calls later" jungkook said picking his mobile from side table.

"Ok go get ready, I'll make some coffee"namjoon said slowly moving but sighed when yoongi gripped his sweatshirt in sleep.

"I will wait for my coffee hyung, best of luck" jungkook said teasingly then he left from there.

Namjoon released his sweatshirt from yoongi's hold and got up from bed as slowly as possible.

He covered yoongi back with the blanket and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine first and then he went to the kitchen.

Namjoon was making coffee when suddenly he heard a loud cough. He looked behind him and saw yoongi coming towards the kitchen.

"Are you ok hyu-" before namjoon could complete his sentence yoongi cuts him.

"Don't start again with these questions please namjoon!!" Yoongi said in annoyed tone while opening the refrigerator.

Namjoon expression changed from concerned to stern when he saw yoongi taking out a bottle water from refrigerator. He went to yoongi and snatched the bottle from his hand.

Yoongi got annoyed by his action so he snatched the bottle back harshly.

"You are not drinking it hyung! You are already coughing" Namjoon said in a calm tone because he knows that yoongi gets grumpy in the morning.

"This is just water namjoon!!" Yoongi said opening the cap.

Namjoon sighed knowing yoongi is not going to listen to him but then he saw jungkook coming towards the kitchen.

"Fine then!! Do whatever you want" He said and went back to his coffee.

Yoongi got confused at first but his eyes widened when suddenly jungkook was infront of him.

"Good morning hyung, oh! Are you going to drink this?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

Yoongi looked towards namjoon who was focusing on his coffee work.

"Answer!!"

He flinched from jungkook's sudden stern tone.

"I was t-thirsty" yoongi said to jungkook.

"Hyung how many times I have to tell you to not drink cold water?" Jungkook asked taking the coffee cup from namjoon.

"Leave it jungkook, let him do whatever he wants" namjoon said holding his cup then went to the living room.

Yoongi looked down feeling jungkook's angry gaze on him.

"Put this bottle back in the fridge right now!" Jungkook said strictly.

Yoongi was biting his lip while looking down.

"Do I have to repeat again yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked taking a sip of his coffee.

Yoongi shook his head as no and put the bottle back in the refrigerator.

"Drink normal water and come to the living room" jungkook said and went to living room.

"Bossy huh!!" Yoongi mumbled drinking normal water. Then he went to living room.

"Call me straight when you will reach there ok jungkook?" Namjoon said.

"I will hyung don't worry" jungkook said nodding.

"You will come back after two days right?" Yoongi asked sitting on the couch.

"Yeah but I hope I will not hear any complaints about you when I will come back" jungkook said in serious tone.

Yoongi ignored what jungkook said and turned on the tv.

"You heard what I just said right?" Jungkook said looking at yoongi.

"I have ears so ofcourse I did" yoongi answered looking at screen.

Namjoon sighed.

"Hyung turn off the tv" he said.

Yoongi looked towards namjoon.

"Why?" He asked.

"Turn it off!" Namjoon repeated sternly.

Yoongi huffed and turned the tv off.

(6:55am)

"Ok I should leave now" jungkook said getting up from the couch.

Namjoon and yoongi also got up.

"Take good care of yourself ok? And I want you to answer each and every call of mine alright?" Namjoon said hugging jungkook.

"Aishh hyung I am not going for the first time" jungkook said chuckling.

"I know that but please be careful" namjoon said breaking the hug. He kissed jungkook's forehead.

"Ok hyung don't worry" jungkook said smiling then he looked towards yoongi.

"Hyung you don't want to give me a hug?" He asked.

"No, you will squeeze the life out of me if I will hug you so no" yoongi said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok ok I will not hug you too tightly alright? Now come on give me a hug" jungkook said spreading his arms.

Yoongi sighed then slowly hugged jungkook.

"I know you must be happy I am going right? You can do whatever you want" jungkook said smiling.

Yoongi chuckled and said.

"It's true I guess"

"Excuse me mr.jungkook!? I am here to stop him from doing stupid things!" Namjoon said crossing his arms over his chest.

Jungkook looked at namjoon while still hugging yoongi.

"Sorry hyung but I can't agree with this, his one whine and pout will melt your heart in just a second so no I don't think you will able stop him from doing stupid things!?" Jungkook said.

Namjoon rolled his eyes then said.

"Fine let's see then!!" He said in serious tone looking at yoongi.

"Heyy!! Don't do that! He will not let me do anything now!!" Yoongi said to jungkook breaking the hug.

Namjoon and jungkook both chuckled.

"Ok time to go now" jungkook said picking his bag from the couch.

Yoongi hugged jungkook again.

"Oh is someone getting sad now" Jungkook hugged yoongi patting his back.

"Come back soon kookie" yoongi said sadly.

"Ofcourse I will hyungie" jungkook said then looked at namjoon signalling him that he is getting late.

Namjoon nodded and pull yoongi away from jungkook gently.

"It's okay hyung I am here with you" namjoon said side hugging yoongi.

"Hmm" yoongi hummed.

"Ok guys bye take care" jungkook said and kissed yoongi's cheek then left from there.

Yoongi started crying.

"Don't cry hyung he will come back soon" namjoon said softly.

Yoongi just nodded then yawned.

"Come let's go to your room hyung" namjoon said and took yoongi to his room.

"Lay down hyung" namjoon said.

"No I don't want to sleep namjoon" yoongi said shaking his head as no.

"Hyung it's only 7, sleep for some time" namjoon said laying yoongi on the bed.

"And you?" Yoongi asked laying comfortably.

"I have some work" namjoon said covering yoongi with blanket.

"Then I will make breakfas- *cough*" yoongi coughed while talking.

Namjoon sat down on the bed near yoongi and rubbed yoongi's chest gently and after was going to get up.

"Joonie stay with me here" yoongi said.

Namjoon smiled but frowned when yoongi again coughed.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked taking blanket off from yoongi's chest area.

"Hmm" yoongi hummed feeling sleepy.

Namjoon was analysing yoongi's breathing.

"Is it difficult to breathe hyung?" He asked getting worried.

"Want to sleep joonie" yoongi mumbled with his eyes closed.

"No answer me first!!" Namjoon said Patting yoongi's cheek to keep him awake.

Yoongi whined.

"I am okay namjoon please let me sleep" he said pulling up the blanket.

Namjoon sighed then suddenly he got a message on his mobile. He take out his mobile from pocket and saw that it was from his secretary. He has three meetings fixed today.

"I have first meeting at 10:45am, I can't leave hyung here alone" he said looking at the message the looked at yoongi.

"I am not going anywhere today namjoon so don't even think about taking me with you" yoongi mumbled.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"These two days are going to be very long"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.1K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me ๐Ÿ’œ
148K 9.4K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
180K 8.6K 31
Jimin really likes his new foster brother.
27.5K 737 28
THIS IS A BROTHERLY FF Idols are not sexually attracted to each other.. It is as pure as me ( joke of the day) About the story... You gotta see yours...