Bully of the Savage girl [ K...

By Taebeardiary

Taehyung X Reader A school + business life series . Yn fell in love with Tae the bully but she wanted Tae to... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

Part 10

6.1K 243 2
By Taebeardiary

|| Yn's home ||

Yn and her family were having their dinner when her oppa said something.

Oppa : Appa !! If you are comfortable, then I wanted to talk something about the business.

Y/Dad : Sure .

Oppa : As I wanted to continue my studies I want Yn to handle the business . Also you're getting older .

Y/Dad and Y/Mom looked at each other .

Yn : Oppa !!

Y/Dad : Umm . If Yn wants this I don't have any problem . I'll rather be more happy for both of you . ( smiling )

Oppa : I don't think Yn has any problem as she is not  studying anymore .

Yn thought for sometimes .

Yn : Ok I've no problem . ( Smiling )

Y/Dad : Then Tomorrow I'll announce you as the next CEO .

Oppa : That's great .

Yn just smiled and continued to eat .

Oppa ( In mind ) : First step completed .

Yn : Btw oppa !! How's Suyeon?

Oppa : She's now totally fine . She's having a good time with her husband and her little baby girl .

Yn : She got married ?

Oppa nodded .

Yn : Thank god atleast she's happy now .

Oppa nodded and Yn smiled softly .

|| Next Day ||

Yn got off from the car and entered the office like a professional.

As she was walking beside her Dad everyone greeted them respectfully.

They headed towards the meeting room .

|| Meeting room ||

Y/Dad : Today's meeting is very important. She is my daughter all of you  get to know by now . So I wanted to say  that from onwards she'll be the CEO .

Yn came and introduced herself .

One of the managing director said suddenly .

M/d : But why Sir ? You've your son right ? Then why giving your daughter the position ?

Yn raised her eyebrows.

Yn : Why do you've any problem ?

M/d : Do you able to handle your work properly at such a young age?

Yn : Ok if this troubles you so much , then why not resigning and got a job to a company where a guy is the CEO . I'm sure there are many people's who will work under me .

M/d didn't say anything and lowered his head while apologizing .

Yn : So all of you  if you had any problem with me or any doubts upon me  you can leave your position , I don't have any problem .

Everyone didn't say just shaked their head as a no indicating they've no problem .

Yn : Then the meeting is dismissed , you all can go .

Everyone nodded and left from there .

Y/Dad patted her shoulder .

Y/Dad : You managed well .

Yn smiled and gave thumbs up whi Y/Dad chuckled softly at her daughter's confidence.

|| Meanwhile ||

Taehyung was working when his secretary came with a file .

Secretary : Sir This is sent by your Dad .

Tae : Appa ?

Secretary nodded and handed the file .

Taehyung opened the file .

Tae : A collaboration with Oxical Company ? Why is that ?

Secretary : I don't know . Chairman Kim said it's important to have a collaboration with Oxical Company .

Tae : Ok you go . I'll talk to Appa .

Secretary nodded and went away .

Tae : Oxical Company ? Isn't it Yn's Dad's company ?

Then he researched about the company and he read that The CEO gave the position to her daughter and became the chairman of the group .

Tae : Daughter ? It means Yn came back ?

Tae's eyes filled with tears of happiness .

Tae : Finally I can meet and make you mine again . I should thank Appa . I'll make sure to make the collaboration a successful one and  make her mine .

Tae then wiped of his tears and went towards the Chairman's cabin aka his Appa's cabin .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 33 9
First he hates the girl, later he starts loving her madly, and partly he just wants to get her back, he wants to correct the wrong he did.
300K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...
100K 3.7K 27
Bae Y/N, a bad girl, has a boyfriend. His name is Baekhyun. Sehun, Y/N, Baekhyun, Jennie, Rosè and Kai are the troublemakers at school. They skip cla...
1.8K 50 10
Taehyung X Reader ~ Kim Taehyung oneshots based on my imagination. • First time writing ffs (⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ • English ain't first language \⁠(⁠^⁠...