Ultrawoman Elea / The Light I...

By GammaFuture

Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) (Honkai Impact 3rd... More

CODE NAME: E.T.
Fan Wiki-based Information
Episode 1: The Gate To Collapse
Episode 2: The Fighter Determination
Episode 3-1: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-2: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-3: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 4-2: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 5-1: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-2: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-3: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-EX: The Gratitude One
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 1)
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 2)
Episode 6-1: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-2: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-3: To The Shining One -Take Me Higher-
Episode 6-EX: No More Secrets
Episode 7-1: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-2: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-3: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-4: Poem of the Wind
Episode 8-1: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-2: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-3: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4.5: The Wing of Love (18+)
Episode 9-1: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-2: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-3: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-4: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 10-1: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-2: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-3: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 11-1: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-2: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3.5: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-4: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-EX: Human And Herrscher
Episode 12-1: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2.5: Herrscher's First Bonding (18+)
Episode 12-3: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-4: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 13-1: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-2: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-3: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-4: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-5: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-6: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-7: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-8: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-9: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-10: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-11: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-12: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-13: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-14: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-15: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-16: The Second Eruption
Episode 14-1: Tragedy
Episode 14-2: Tragedy
Episode 14-3: Tragedy
Episode 14-4: Tragedy

Episode 4-1: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-

1.2K 32 48
By GammaFuture

監督 : 坂本浩一
脚本 : 安達寛高
Director : Koichi Sakamoto
Screenplay : Hirotaka Adachi
————————————————

Y/N was in his room at Hyperion, working on his next creation of 3D modeling; The R/B Slugger. It's a versatile weapon that can be used as a sword and a dagger. He sat with his legs on the chair and his knees bent while fiddling with the Ultraman Cosmos Gem. It was at night at the time he created this.

I could make that now... Flame, Water, Wind, and Ground elements are pieces of cake. Mixing it with the neutralized Honkai energy... might gain interesting results... I have some water lying around here. Maybe I could test it first and see if the contents are suitable. What could it be?

That mission yesterday is still stuck in my mind. Who was that ghostly figure in Senior Kiana's vision? And the way she talked somewhat matched where we fought that so-called Sirin.

The 2nd Herrscher... Gems... Gonna ask Inchou about that. I wonder if her name got cleared there... That bastard Anti-Entropy set her up. I noticed something was wrong with her health, but she tried to hide it from me.

And I can't believe I've been working for the Overseer who had no remorse for killing people, and even Anti-Entropy does the same thing as us... Who should I work for... Rather be alone or stick to the alliance? There are so many mysterious things lurking here... At least, I have to give credit to Dr. Magi; thanks to him, I can purify anyone with this Cosmos Gem, even the one who is heavily infected. Only time will tell when I can use this.

Oh yeah... What about Honkai-Kaiju support? I can imagine something like Honkai-Golza, Honkai-Pandon, Honkai-Antlar, and more. Maybe Honkai Dimension Cards? Lots of possibilities.

His peacetime was interrupted when he heard a knocking sound from the door. After placing the Gem on the table, he stood up from the chair, walked to the door, and peeked into the peephole.

Inchou? That's unusual...

He opened the door in response. Fu Hua was carrying a bag full of meals, and he spotted that she didn't wear her glasses.

"May I come in?" Fu Hua asked in her soft tone and expressed a little pleading face.

He was priceless, hearing her voice to let her go in.

———

They're sitting on the floor, having dinner together inside his room, two rice bowls of sauteed green chili lamb with eggs.

"Thanks for the food...." He thanked her.

Kangen makan nasi kambing cabe hijau... (I miss eating green chili lamb with rice...)

"I was thinking that you should gain a bit of protein." Fu Hua replied in a friendly tone.

"I just have a fast digestive system, so yeah, you often see me skinny. Maybe I have not exercised enough." He mentioned while mixing the rice.

"No wonder you're a pole." She joked as she shoved the spoon into her mouth.

"I guess..." He grinned, unable to say anything.

He took his cup of iced tea and slurped the straw. "How are you feeling, Inchou?"

"Fine. Just checking on you." She cut the egg and scooped it with the rice.

"I was concerned when I... saw a little bit of your blood on your mouth. And you're coughing like hell...."

She puffed with a smile. "No need to think about it.... That battlesuit did put strain on me, but I have trained for it."

He shook his head, not buying on her words.

She sighed, shoved the spoon in, and swallowed it. "Where are you from, Y/N?"

"Indonesian. and you must be from China right?"

"Born in Shenzhou. They thought I'm from Hong Kong."

"'Cause you have no language barrier?"

Fu Hua huffed, hearing his humor. "I'm actually a bit jealous...."

"Why?"

She slurped her cup of iced tea. "Your country is beautiful. I've been there once, and the environment is different compared to my hometown."

Y/N chuckled and blinked for a moment. "It is. Sadly, our governments are not so elaborative to their people. Lots of corrupt people are still lurking on the table. Gas prices inflated, even forcing all private organizations to increase it. Heck, even that ministry of communications blocked our internet access without warning, of course we're angry. Some were angry that their bank account with lots of cash there had been blocked." He described without caution.

She leaned her head out of humor. "Like my hometown?"

"I guess you can say that. People joked that if we said something bad to the government, they would send their agent disguised as a street vendor to our house at night and scout on us." He was smiling widely and felt that he was about to chuck.

"So, when you hear something like 'Soo baksoooo'," He mimicked what a meatball street vendor looked like. "Near your house at midnight, better save yourself. I don't know if I should laugh or not... Bakso means meatball, f-y-i."

He cringed over his joke, thinking he might have said something forbidden and unfunny.

Fu Hua giggled and grinned profoundly after hearing his jokes. "Really? Sounds like what my country would do."

"Gone without trace. Sorry, if that's a bit cringe" He giggled nervously.

They then laughed and giggled together after listening to their joke conversation.

"It's funny actually. Still. It's a beautiful country. Seriously."

"Thank you. I think yours too, with that advanced infrastructure and technology. Everything has its pros and cons. Like Yin Yang maybe?"

"You catch that pretty quick. Appreciate that."

They smiled together, enjoying their quality social interaction.

Fu Hua examined his room and caught a glimpse at the decorated shelf full of his action figures and some items. She hadn't seen those unique figures other than the HOMU one.

He glanced at her observing, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah... It's kinda a bit messy here. I need to tidy those up."

She kept staring at the shelf, catching her interest to look closer. Y/N noticed, and he looked to where she stared.

"Ah yeah... I created those just for kicks and giggles, and I couldn't help myself." He smiled awkwardly

She gazed back at him. "Can I take a look?"

"Uh yeah. If you wanna."

He stood up and walked to the shelf, followed by her in a second. He tried to keep his smile not looking awkward, although she only focused on the figures.

She grabbed one figure and stared with curiosity.

"That's Ultraseven. He's known to use his crest there as a weapon." He explained with a kind tone.

"Ohh. So that's why that Eye Slugger looks so versatile to use." She caressed the Ultraseven soft vinyl. Then she looked at him softly. "Who are they known for, Y/N?"

He scratched his head, trying to gather some words, although he didn't expect someone to ask something like her. "How do I put this...? This is kinda awkward to mention since this is just a fictional superhero character...."

Y/N thought that he might have gotten laughed at by her after he said that.

Fu Hua smiled warmly at him. "I like lores. I want to know more about this."

"You didn't laugh?"

She shook her head while smiling. This made him a bit more encouraged to speak.

He then turned his head to the big window, viewing the sky at night. "Somewhere outside the solar system," He started talking about the history of Ultraman.

"They were once a human like us originated at Nebula M78, far away from this solar system. In an unknown time, The planet that they habituated was dying and freezing, as the sun there was getting smaller and weaker,"

He sat with his legs crossed, admiring the sky of night.

"They have no other choice but to rely on their knowledge. Eventually, they found a way to keep their planet alive; They created their own artificial sun. However, something bizarre happened phenomenally."

Fu Hua sat beside him slowly, still holding the Ultraseven figure, and joined his admiration. "Phenomenally?"

"Yeah. The sun was too powerful and intense, lighting the whole planet instantly, to the point that even the citizens were evolving into giants. The Giant of Light, hence the world "Ultra." Also known as the Warriors of Light, they fought for peace."

She observed the figure, then turned her head to him. "That's cool. But wouldn't people here freak out about a giant alien descending down the earth?"

He gazed at her. "That's why. They need to find a human who is willing to be their vessel or someone on the verge of death. In case a threat appears, monster for example, they then have their respective item to transform back to their giant form."

Fu Hua nodded, wanting to hear more.

"But, they have to act, since they can only last for 3 minutes, due to their low adaptation in earth's atmosphere. The lamp on their chest is an indicator of their energy, it's called a Color Timer. It will start to blink in red, and blink faster when the time is almost up. "

That explains why his Ultra-suit was blinking in red.

He stood up and went to the shelf, taking two Ultra figures: Ultraman Gaia and Ultraman Agul.

"There are some special cases where this doesn't apply to some. For instance, Ultraseven doesn't have his color timer on the chest, but the lamp on his forehead indicates his energy levels." He returned to the seat and showed her the Gaia and Agul figures.

"And these two are natural-born Earth Ultra, not originated from M78. so they don't need to worry about their energy depleting, as long as they don't receive critical damage."

Fu Hua observed closer to the figure. "And these are?"

He smiled after hearing that question. "Ultraman Gaia and Ultraman Agul."

"Looks different and cool...."

For some reason, Y/N thought he just heard their grunt coming from the figure.

Chuwaah! Tsuwahh!

He jumped off a bit. "Inchou, did you hear that?"

She leaned her head in confusion. "What?"

"You didn't hear those grunts?"

"No?" She shook her head.

He looked away from her, trying to get some thoughts in a confused face.

I might have to rest a bit... Wait? Why didn't I think of that?

He closed his eyes, expressing his slightly embarrassed look. "Sorry. I must be imagining things."

She looked behind the shelf and saw the items underneath it.

She pointed to it. "You mean like those items underneath there? The transformation item?"

He turned his head to the back. "Yup. There are varieties here." He crawled to the shelf and took out one transformation item. The Ultra Zero Eye NEO.

"For instance, this Ultra Zero Eye NEO." He showed the item to her with a smiling expression.

"It's the same as my glasses...." She awed, crawling closer to it.

"Your glasses can transform into a battlesuit too? That's cool!"

She nodded warmly.

He chuckled and placed the Zero Eye on to her eye in a mischievous act, much to her surprise. "See. Fits you well!"

Why are you making me feel weak? This man... But...

She blushed slightly and held the item, which he then released. "Stop it..."

"But I kinda like it... Looks striking. "She took it off and gazed at the item.

He smiled at her, watching her gazing at the Ultra Zero Eye NEO. "I can imagine you wearing an Ultra-suit Zero."

Her face looked up with a surprised expression, then formed a shy face. "Ahh. Don't say it...."

I actually wanna try... One test wouldn't hurt, right?

"Think I need to return to my work." He stood up and returned to the desk, working on the modeling through the computer.

Fu Hua stood up, too, and looked at his work. "Another project?"

"I'm planning to make a dagger sword combination, based on the Slugger," He dragged the cursor to another template. "And I have drafts of Element-based Gems. It would make it easier to work, if we can use natural elements from everyday objects, like glass of water and matches. Otherwise, it must be directly extracted from Mother Nature."

She placed her palm on the chair and moved her body forward to look closer. "Interesting. Why didn't we think of this?"

He looked up at her. "Are there any small wooden materials? We can use mineral water from here."

"Sadly, we don't have any wooden material here. Captain Muller may be a smoker, but he uses an electrical match."

"Well, then we can try on this mineral water first. You want to come?" He took the bottle and stood up. He also extracted the data chip to continue his experiment in the lab.

"Sure." She nodded.

He gestured his head to the door, then took the lab coat. Fu Hua followed him.

They went into the lab, turning on the lamps. Fu Hua looked around the place, glancing at a visually mesmerizing lab.

He gave her the goggle and the other lab coat, and they wore it.

"Let's see. Let's see. Let's see."

He connected the data chip and displayed the draft of the Gem Elements concept. He first poured the water on the tube and then mixed it with the neutralized Honkai liquid Energy. The liquid didn't seem to react to anything, but he put it in the chamber, closed it down, then started the process.

The energy transferred to the cylinder-shaped materializing item device, which started to materialize a Gem. They observed it pretty closely, hoping for the best result.

Meanwhile, outside the lab, Kiana, Mei, and Bronya were peeking at the glass door, curious about them.

"There's Inchou too... Strange, she's usually very stern." Mei whispered.

Kiana whined, forming her bitter face. "Nghh... What are they doing now? They didn't ask us to join along?"

Bronya was observing them unfazed. "It's best to leave them... The Bronya hope they know what they're doing." She left the lab.

Mei agreed with her, and she tugged Kiana from the lab, who she was still curious about.

Inside the lab, the process was almost complete. It started to materialize an image then the Gem shapeshifted into a blue color, glowing said color.

But their expression suddenly changed to disappointment as the process failed abruptly. The Gem reverted back to blank.

Y/N took off the goggle and closed his eyes, groaning. "I knew it... 'Bottled from the Mountain,' they said... Ndas mu. (Your head)" He swore in Javanese dialect.

On the other hand, Fu Hua just giggled at him over his goofy act, closing her eyes.

So funny... Unlike that perv.

Y/N took the bottle and inspected it. "And I'm kinda retarded here...." He groaned as he realized a bit late. "...I drank this bottle already. Of course, it's contaminated!"

He shook his head and closed his eyes, expressing his embarrassment.

And he realized that he was being laughed at by Fu Hua's giggle. "Ahh... It's so embarrassing!" He groaned.

Fu Hua stopped her giggling and responded to him in a slow-spirited tone. "It's alright, Y/N. We can work on something else.." After she said that, she suddenly retracted a bit.

Since when did I become this cheerful...?

He smiled when she encouraged him. "You're right. Skip that part. Let's work on this weapon, then." He then dragged the monitor to the other template, the R/B Slugger concept.

"R/B or Ruebe Slugger. Let's try printing and milling this."

He took out the raw metal material, placed it on the machine, then started the milling process.

He started to hit the print key, and the printing of the base began too.

Fu Hua watched him doing his work with little comfort and a happy expression. But she lowered her head, and her face seemed to return to her usual cold mood.

It's weird... Why do I feel happy when I am with him? This doesn't make sense at all... But... I miss this feeling, to be honest... When was the last time I felt happy?

While they were watching the milling process, she crossed her arms, intrigued. "How do Ultra-suits work again?"

He looked at her, getting reminded by her. "Hmm? Oh yeah." He then looked back at the machine. "The Ultra-suits functions similar to Valkyrie Battlesuits. The only problem is that it can only last for 3 minutes just like the Ultras, before it needs to be recharged again for 12 hours. Luckily, It will not cost our life force, and I can still utilize any attacks at will, even the beam."

"It can be fused as Ultra-suits Fusion; Alpha Edge with 3 Ultra Gems combined, using the Zero, Seven, and Leo Gem, focusing on speed attributes. There are others 3 that focus on brute strength, but I haven't tried to use them yet.

Think I would take a 3 minutes time limit, over the cost of my life force. If things go south, I'll consider my Shadow Knight a trump card.

She hummed and nodded while listening. "And that beam you shot yesterday? What was that?" Fu Hua posed with a "+" shaped arm to mimic what the ability looked like.

He smiled and crossed his arms with his eyes closed. "You can just call it the Spacium Beam. The scientific name is Spacium-133, based on the Untritrium."

"Untritrium? Isn't that kinda dangerous, since it's emitting unstable elements and radiation?"

"I knew you would say that. That's why I put in those Honkai Energies substances that I reverse-engineered, to stabilize the output. You can make any kind of beam with that."

She nodded, satisfied with the answer. "Spacium Beam, huh. Cool name."

Fu Hua felt she wanted to learn more about his experimental inventions since she thought his intellectual thinking didn't seem to involve test subjects and inhumane experiments.

She smiled warmly and lowered her eyelids mid-away, intrigued with his thinking.

I want that Alpha Edge Battlesuit, though...

The milling machine had stopped the process and the printing base, indicating that it was ready to be extracted.

"Oh, I think it's done." Y/N opened out the cover, and they saw the new weapon being done.

He took the weapon out with both hands at ease, then turned his body back to her, showing the new arsenal.

She gazed in awe, getting more interested in the appearance. "What a nice dagger...."

The weapon was named R/B Slugger. A weapon can be used as a sword or dagger by attaching or detaching the part.

"R/B Slugger Rosso. Means Red." He demonstrated, then attached the two daggers to a sword.

"R/B Slugger Blu. Means Blue."

She clapped out of his excellent demonstration with her genuine impression.

"This will be used as a temporary ordinary sharp weapon. I planned on implementing this with 4 elements, but yeah... the first experiment was dull."

She huffed while smirking, thinking that he was a bit giving up. "Maybe I can do that for you."

"Oh, really? I mean, I could do it on my own, but...."

"Consider this as a thank you for assisting me. I'll give you some hints." She replied in a reassuring tone.

"What?"

"You'll be on the mission tomorrow; You will infiltrate the Selene Battleship. Cocolia is initiating a plan to unleash drones to attack Soukai City. Be careful, expect more Honkais coming to attack you."

He jumped off a bit as she gave some confidential information to him. "Wait, how do you know all of this...?" It was then he instantly realized who she was. "Oh, right. You're a spy...."

She nodded to him. "Your friends will be joined along. All of you need to be there first, and you'll not be in a group, all of you will be splitting up. I will send the coordinates for you to stand by. Captain Müller will provide communication support for you."

"Got it, Inchou."

She gave him a professional look, and he shared the same as her.

"I think that's all for now. It was fun actually... I want to learn more..." Fu Hua returned to her cheerful expression.

"Thank you."

They shared their warm feelings and smile at each other.

———

"Kid. Are you in position?"

Y/N lifted his hand and reported Captain Müller through the comms on his ear. "I'm in position, Cap. So far, no signs of drones flying."

He crouched on the rooftop of the Electronic Department and viewed the sky and the city, finding any hostility that may initiate the attack.

"Good. Cocolia's planning to initiate a swarm of mech to attack everyone in this city, according to Intel. We don't know what her motives are, but we confirmed a battleship under the name of Selene, present right above the Soukai City."

He groaned and looked up, though there was nothing there. "They must have been furious... What's the plan, Cap?"

"The battleship will be hovering at very high altitude. You'll need a ride and glide from our jet. I will let you know when our jets are coming. Be aware of Honkais, they will attract a lot of attention to the attack."

He was a bit confused about the "jet" part. "Glide on the jet?"

"See one jet flying past you, just jump on top of it. It's spacious enough to hold on."

He understood and figured it out, although he never did one. "Ah... I think I know what you mean. Roger, Cap."

"Good luck, Kid."

He switched the channel to his squad. "Senior Kiana, Mei-san, Senior Bronya. You there yet?"

He heard Kiana's cheerful voice on the radio. "I'm ready as hell~~ Where are the drones? I'm getting bored here... Why couldn't we just go straight to the battleship?"

"Standing by for the attack." Mei responded normally.

"Da. The Bronya is standing by." Bronya as well.

"Roger. Just checking on you."

——-

"Major! Unidentified Flying Object sighted above Soukai City! Location: SH0639! Optical readings cannot discern the nature of this UFO. No bio-energy readings! Scans of UFO interiors failed!"

The Soukai City was covered in shadow, revealing a giant battleship hovering above. The battleship is named Selene.

"Clusters of small Honkai Beasts and Mech Units detected. Battle plan deployed and validated."

The giant screen monitor on the building changed into a warning sign of "Air Raid. Emergency.". Then the hordes of Houkai started to fly past the city.

"Deploying drones to cover Valkyrie and Knight boarding action!"

—----

"Double time, Kiana!"

"Aye, aye, madam! Don't rush me! It's hard work here!"

Kiana was preparing herself to engage in battle, taking a deep breath.

Meanwhile, Y/N deployed his Silver Plasma battlesuit through his bracelet, and he stood up, prepared himself, and took a deep breath.

"Weapons free, Y/N. Be advised, one jet is coming towards you at 6 o'clock."

"Yeah. I'm ready, Cap." Y/N replied nervously, as he never glided on the jet.

I never glide a jet... But I'll give it a try... Need to get the timing right...

Multiple jets were deployed and started to engage the Honkais. And one jet was flying towards him, making him must ready in his stance to leap.

"Here goes!"

As the jet went closer, he got his timing, then leaped right when the aircraft flew above him.

"I did it?" He successfully landed on top of it on the first try. He held the parts to keep himself from the aerodynamic effect. But he realized he didn't get pushed back by the aerodynamic impact and tried to let go of the grip.

Whoaaaa.... It's like gliding on a hoverboard!

He stood up without a problem, thanks to his battlesuit that kept him from getting pushed back. He was agape, getting to feel the wind blowing at him.

"First try, Kid! Now, attack anything that gets in your way." Captain Muller congratulated him.

He smiled brightly, making a success on the first try. "Roger!"

Suddenly, mobs appeared right in front of him, and the Zombies in orange were wielding their weapons. He squinted his eyes out of annoyance.

He put on a fighting stance, then ran towards them while grunting. He fought them with physical combat of martial arts, fending their attacks off. He charged his fist in energy, then punched it into the zombie, destroying it. He turned his head back and crouched, dodging the zombie's attack. He charged his right foot in energy while placing it behind, then kicked at their head in a roundhouse style, destroying them.

Then a Chariot Honkai just landed. He clicked his tongue, then engaged it. He fired the Spacium Beam in a "+" pose point blank.

The second Chariot and two zombies appeared behind him, causing him to look back in reaction, then he engaged them again.

He kicked off the zombie, but it exploded on the engine part. "Oh shit!".

Unfortunately, he accidentally damaged the propulsion jet engine, causing the jet to lose its control. The plane was unable to turn as it was heading toward the building.

He noticed that another jet was about to collide with the building.

"Brace for impact!" He defended himself from the oncoming collision.

The jets collided with the building, causing it to collapse to the other side of another building.

"Whoa! I survived!" He was surprised as the jet crashed and stayed on the floor. He ditched it as the jet fell off right on time.

He looked down for a moment, feeling remorse and sorry about it. "There goes the billions of HOMU off...."

"Hey!! Y/N!! How's things thereeee?!" He heard a voice coming across the building from the left side.

As he looked to the left, Kiana was seen waving her hands to him. "Senior Kiana!".

"Jets got destroyed! We're on our feet now!" He shouted with palms in his mouth.

Kiana pointed to the fallen building that stayed on. "Meet up in that damaged building there!" She shouted to him.

"ON IT!"

They then sprinted towards the fallen building from the different building they were stepping on.

He kept sprinting, but suddenly, multiple zombies spawned in front of him, expressing annoyance, and clicked his tongue.

He posed in his fighting stance, then headed on to them while grunting. He fended the zombies with his martial arts skill while still attacking them.

He managed to defeat them with bare hands, and he resumed his meeting point with Kiana.

—-----

They finally reached their meeting point at the same time.

They high-fived and grasped their hands with cheerful hearts. "Took the scenic route, Y/N?" Kiana asked spiritually.

"Tell that to the jet, Senior Kiana." He replied jokingly.

Suddenly, multiple mobs of Honkai spawned again as they looked at them. "I think we're about to find out...." He muttered, posing in a fighting stance, and she stood pridefully, wielding two guns.

She grinned out of excitement. "This one's mine!" She then rushed to the mobs.

He sprinted to them too. They fought together dynamically, with no problems. After some time, they finished off the Zombies while standing on their backs. Kiana fired her gun, and Y/N shot them with his hand, similar to the Ultra Bullet.

Kiana contacted Himeko after that. "Umm... Himeko... I'm with Y/N standing on the collapsed building of the Bank of Soukai. Our aircraft was destroyed...." She reported with slight nervousness, doubting whether she would be scolded.

"*Groans* Save the explanation for later. I'll prepare a new drone for both of you now. Soukai City is on the brink of destruction."

Multiple mobs appeared again, and they immediately engaged them.

"For all the 30 million people here, It's up to us 'Schicksal' to stop that crashing battleship!" Himeko reported.

At the same time they defeated the zombies, their comms received a voice of Himeko. "The battle machine is already nearby. Keep moving forward!"

"Roger!"

They both moved toward the end of the building.

They fist-bumped before splitting up. "I'll see you on the other side!" Kiana leaped off to the metal beam at the very end.

"Be careful!" He leaped to the other metal beam.

They stood on the edge of the beam, waiting for their aircraft.

Two aircraft came by, picking up both of them simultaneously, resuming their objective to the battleship.

——-

Hey, getting used to this.

Y/N stood still on the jet with no problem as he easily fended off the oncoming mobs.

The jet descended to a nearby river surface beside the bridge, making waves beneath it.

Oh right! The sea!

He immediately stretched his arm to the waving river, then started to absorb the sea, gathering in the form of a blue energy ball. He then stored it securely in the holder.

"Got one!"

The jet eventually climbed from the sea surface, flying upwards.

Suddenly, his Silver Plasma battlesuit detected a high enemy threat coming toward him.

A warning?! Then it must be...!

A more creepy look Honkai descended, and it's revealed to be the Imperator Type Honkai, Konungr.

"Urgh..." He groaned as he had to face the A-Class Honkai, something that he still hadn't used to it.

He noticed that DNA-like energy circulated around it and knew that if he shot the beam at it, it would just deflect to the ground, destroying the jet directly.

He engaged the Imperator Honkai, and he managed to deal some damage to it.

But Konungr summoned the whipping energy and scourged him, causing him to be knocked back.

"Y/N. Ignore that Imperator. You're almost at the targeted battleship."

Captain Müller's voice was heard from his comms. "I will make your drone stall midair. Choose your moments while I am at it."

"Roger, Cap!"

The jet stalled upward, and he had to lay on four, and at the same time, the Imperator Honkai retreated.

It got away.

———

Y/N was now above the Selene Battleship, and he was preparing to jump off from the jet.

"Cap! The Selene is within sight. Preparing to jump off to the right wing!" He put on comms to Captain Müller, reporting his status.

"Roger. Land safely, Y/N." Captain Müller permitted him.

Y/N took a deep breath, then he leaped off to the battleship. He still wasn't used to the landing.

When he hit the ground, his whole body could not keep his balance after landing too hard, causing him to stumble.

Oww... Failed...

But his body didn't receive any damage, as he stood up slowly on his feet while he's hissing out of slight pain. He swiped off some specks of dust on his shoulders.

Y/N gazed at the battleship twice the size of the Hyperion, with the sky turning dusk, shining bright in orange.

So, this is Selene... Damn, big as heck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 264 18
______________________________________________ You were taken from your mother at the age of 7 and forced to endure grueling torture, seeing your fri...
22.2K 1K 41
A month had passed since Nagazora. Alex now found himself in a situation that he wanted no part of, but had no way to get out of. Now, he'll lend his...
4.3K 115 7
This isn't a story about some great hero, or some all powerful villain. Nor it is a story about a protagonist who always make the right decisions. No...
58.7K 1K 41
First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the canon story inside Honkai Impact 3rd gam...