My Soulmate, My Everything

By KritikaTripathi812

A Muslim Cousin Love Story of Anidita. Just check it for once you'll love it, I promise. More

Introduction
1
2
Characters
3
4-Future
4
5
6
8
9
10
11 (Part 1)
11 (Part 2)
Broken But It Can Be Beautiful 2 and Passion For Love Update!!!
****
12
13

7

399 60 39
By KritikaTripathi812

Please vote and comment as much as possible! Please!!!

With every step Bondita took, he just wanted to hold her wrist, pull her into his room and hide her from these inhuman people.

She was shining brightly like a sun and that man, he was a heap of darkness. She was the proportion of purity and innocence and that man, he was the most evil man for anirudh's eyes at that moment.

Anirudh just wanted to ate him alive. He was just waiting for one chance or a right moment to pounce on him.

"Come bete, come!!" Ajmat called her out with a bright smile.

She was made on sit on the nearby couch by the side of groom and now it was getting out of control for Anirudh. His eyes turned red in anger seeing her sitting this close to that man.

"I think we shall start the ceremony." Ahmad said. He does not want to waste more time on his unwanted daughter.

"Saudamini, please will you make a video of nikaah so we can enjoy this beautiful day." Kalindi smirked. Saudamini was also jumping on joy.

"Yes, yes, we are here to talk about the ceremony. But I think we should talk about something first." Groom, Saleem's father uttered from nowhere.

"About what?" Ajmat asked.

"Look you are so rich and have so much money, so I was thinking what if you should make me CEO of one of the branches of your company." He smirked.

"No no abbu it's okay. I can settle with being her shohar too." Saleem said with disgusting look.

"Shut up! I know you just have fallen for white skin." He said, shushing his son away.

"What? What is he talking nonsense abbu?" Anirudh was ready to pounce on him but Ahmad caught him, holding his shoulders tightly.

"Look, it was already decided. I had already talked about everything with Saleem. We are making him our family's son in law and it's not a small thing." Ajmat said.

"That's a catch brother. What's so emergency that you are making a guy like him, your son in law?" He smirked.

"Abbu, what rubbish is he talking?" Anirudh was wriggling to remove Ahmad's hand off his shoulders.

"Anirudh, let me talk..... Look mister, do the thing for what you have came for. Just do the nikaah and take her with you. We don't want such nonsense fights. You are our guests, so behave like one." Ajmat said, this time sternly.

"Abbu just sit quietly. I want to marry this girl." Saleen said with a lustful gaze and Anirudh was wriggling to close his eyes for ever.

"Shut up!! You just keep your mouth shut. She is already blind, but now I think there is some character fault with this girl."

He couldn't complete when ANIRUDH'S patience broke and BOOM!!!!!!

He punched so hard on his face that it turn blue in a second. He hold his collar so tightly that it was choking that old man's breath but Anirudh was now in his own trance.

"HOW DARE YOU?? HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT HER? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A MOUTH TO SPEAK EVEN ABOUT HER SHOES. EVEN HER SHOES ARE MORE RESPECTABLE THAN YOUR THIS SHIT LIKE FACE!!!"

Ajmat and Ahmad tried to calm him but at that moment he was like a wounded lion who can eat anyone alive, be it his own family. Everyone gulped seeing his state and backed away in his fear.

Bondita pulled her dupatta up and her a lone tear dropped from her eye listening what he had said about her character. What more is left to listen in her life?

Anirudh leave his collar and went to hold Saleem's neck directly.

"AND YOU!!! YOU FILTHY MAN!!! HIW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU TO LOOK AT HER WITH THOSE EYES? I WILL TAKE OIT YOUR EYE BALLS FRON YOUR SOCKET AND LET CHILDREN PLAY WITH THEM!!!"

Saleem was pinned to the far wall, his throat in a tight choke hold and his mouth open to give way to painful grunts and screams. Saleem was holding Anirudh's hands trying to get his neck free from his hold. His eyes rolled back due to the pressure on his neck.

Ajmat and Ahmad again went to him to try to release his grip. They don't want Anirudh to kill a man.

Anirudh was nowhere ready to leave him. Today he was all ready to kill him. But then his eyes went towards Bondita. A lone tear that was placed on her cheek was enough for him to leave him.

He released Saleem and immediately punched him straight him on the face, busting his nose, blocking his airways. His father screamed as Saleem fell down and gasped and coughed, trying to catch his breath, clutching to his throat in pain.

"NOW GET OUT!!! ALL OF YOU!!! I WANT MY HOUSE TO BE EMPTY FROM GUESTS IN 5 MINUTES OTHERWISE NEXT TURN WILL BE YOURS!! UNDERSTAND!!" Anirudh again screamed and all started to ran out in fear of the lion.

Anirudh suddenly turned his face towards Bondita.

"AND YOU!!! YOU SILLY GIRL!!! WHAT WAS TGR NEED TO REMOVE YOUR DUPATTA AND SHOW YOUR FACE. YOU KNOW NA, WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WETE THEY!!!! NOW COME WITH ME!!!"

Anirudh made Bondita stand, wiped her tear with his thumb pad softly, took her wrist in his hand with full rights and dragged her inside.

Kalindi and all family members kept on calling him but he was deaf to their voice. He was to immersed in his anger and irritation.

"AND WHY DID YOU SAID YES FOR THIS NONSENSE MARRIAGE?" Anirudh continued to yell all the way to one of the nearby room.

Although Bondita's heart was pounding in her chest in fear of his anger but she knew he'll not hurt her in anyways. And most importantly she was happy. Happy due to two reasons.

First her marriage got cancelled. Secondly, someone took stand for her. But she was traumatized from all the happenings so her happiness just got cornered between sadness and fear.

(Barse hai rehmat koi,
ishq ibadat hui,
Dil ye kaha ke jaau,
Teri zarurat hui

Teri zaat mai he chupi,
meri he kahani hai,
Zikr tera yaad rahe,
Raat aankho mai khoyi.)

Anirudh dragged her inside the room and made her sat on the couch a little bit roughly. "SIT!!" He was too angry to thought sane at that moment.

"Bhai let me come inside!!" Vashma ran behind him but Anirudh stopped her.

"One second Vashma. You go outside. We are coming outside soon." And with that he closed the door of the room with only two of them inside.

"And you!! You silly girl, Don't you dare to cry. Understand!!" She nodded meekly.

"You should be thankful to Allah that you've got rid of such disgusting people. DON'T YOU HAVE SOME SENSE?? Kar leti tum nikaah uss badzaat se, agar mai na aata toh!!! Kya karti tum agar mai na to, Haan? (You would have got married to him, if I wouldn't have been here?)"

Bondita started sobbing silently while Anirudh's back was on her. He didn't saw her crying. "AND TAKE THEM OFF YOUR BODY?? THOSE BLOODY SHITS OF BRIDE JEWELLERY. YOU ARE NOT A BRIDE TILL NOW."

Anirudh shouted aa he was getting jealous, possessive and irritated imagining her wearing them for that disgusting man.

Anirudh turned his face towards her to see if she have removed them or not when he saw her sobbing silently, who's removing the jewellery.

Anirudh took a deep breath to calm himself. He was now guilty of making her cry. He walked towards her and sat down on his knees in front of her.

"Bondita..." He started while holding her wrist, helping her to remove her bangles. "No need to worry okay? It happens. They didn't deserve you. You....." He was sort of words to describe how incredible she was.

"You are incredible. They just don't deserve you at all. But it's okay. Are you fine?" Anirudh was now talking to her like talking to a cute little baby. No-one will believe that he is the same guy who was ready to kill another man just 10 minutes ago.

Bondita nodded her head and wiped her tears to show him that she is alright.

For a moment, he was lost in her innocence and irresistible beauty. He took her palms and was about to kiss the back of it, when he came out of his trance.

He immediately stood up from the place and became awkward. "Umm... Umm.... Y...yes... let me go...  A...and check outside." She nodded and let him go.

Kalindi was walking to and fro. She was hell bent to throw Bondita out of the house as soon as possible. Her plan, stretegy and all hardwork got failed today, due to her own son, who was too much into social well being and now, it was getting on her nerves.

She was too much sad but then an idea popped up from her mind to let Bondita thrown out while make Anirudh agree to marry Saudamini. One arrow and two goals at a time.

Now her social active Anirudh will himself threw her out of the house if everything goes according to her plan perfectly.

Anirudh was standing outside Bondita's room from past half an hour. He was walking to and fro in tension of if he should just get inside or not, as it was already very late to enter a girl's room. Also, what if she was resting after such dreadful day?

Suddenly, Vashma walked off her room, making Anirudh startled. "Vashma, what were you doing outside of your room at this time of night?"

"Ummm... Wo.... Dadi asked me to ask for her health. So..... I thought to visit once!"

"Then go inside and check. She must be upset about the incidences. Go and give her solace and warmth of a sister. She need you now." Anirudh said.

"No, Bondita never gets upset, whatever the situation is."

"Why Bondita doesn't get upset? Isn't she a human? Doesn't she have emotions?" Anirudh said being pissed off at her this attitude.

"No what I meant to say is she is habitual of these things. She gets fine after crying."

"What the hell are you saying? What she is doing right now? Is she crying?" Anirudh asked, his heart aching for her.

"No she is in washroom. Must be crying there, who knows what she do and what she do not!!" Vashma shrugged off and left.

Anirudh stand for another half an hour outside the room, but finally unable to keep up his emotions. He just opened the door and went inside. But his eyes widen seeing her condition.

Her whole face was red due to continuous crying. Her eyes were red. Her button nose was watering along with tears.

He immediately went to her side and held her face in between his palms. Bondita startled by the sudden touch but soon she recognised the touch, it was him, her Anirudh.

"It's me... It's me... Don't worry. Hmm... And I had told you na to not cry for that non deserving, unwanted guy. Also, you know na your tears hurts me more than they hurts you." Anirudh said wiping her tears.

Bondita nodded her head, again crying but she harshly wiped them up and said while hiccuping. "N...no... I a..am n..not cr...ying f...for him. I was crying in h... happiness. I cou... couldn't believe that how my fate ca...can be....become so beautiful."

Anirudh smiled at her innocence and his hands went up to touch her forehead. But he frowned feeling warmth of her skin.

"Bondita, you have a fever."

"N...no... No... It's.... F....fine."

"No it's not fine. You just sit here and don't dare to move." Anirudh said and went out to take fever medicines. He came back running to her, made her take her medicine with water and then, made her laid down to take rest, sternly told her to not get off the bed.

He also went to his room to take rest.

Next Morning:

Anirudh went out for jogging when he saw Bondita sitting in the garden who was looking afraid, scrunched up into herself like a cute small kitten.

His mind conjuring up with mischief. He tiptoed towards her silently and BOOM

"You are still habitual of waking up early morning?" He said in her ears making her jump from her place in fear. She started shivering.

Anirudh cursed for his bad mischief. "Wo... I am sorry Bondita. It's me... Just me. What happened? What's there to be afraid of inside your own house?" Anirudh asked but her behaviour was telling him that she was still afraid.

"Hello, Bondita! Relax! Breathe in! Breathe out!" He takes deep breath and she did after him.

"Good! Now feeling relaxed?" Anirudh asked with a smile. She hummed in response.

"How is your fever now?"

"Better!"

"The weather is very pleasant. Would you like to go for a walk with me?" Anirudh asked but she shook her head negatively.

"Why are you reacting this way? It will be good for your health."

"No no. Girls should not go out like that for a walk."

"What? Who said this to you? Who filled up your mind with such nonsense? A lot of girls must be there in the park."

"I mean taayajaan and abbu won't like that."

"Taayajaan! Uff! Let's forget that. Do you know, all the girls in London, every morning....." He was interrupted by Kalindi.

"What stories are you telling her about London so early in the morning? And you.... I heard last night we were in the condition as if you would die and right now... You are laughing and joking around a lot. Great!"

Kalindi said making Bondita flinch in fear and she ran inside the house like most smallest and tiny mice, Anirudh have ever seen.

"Taaijaan? You were calling me?" Bondita asked coming to kitchen where taaijaan was.

"I wasn't calling you. I was coming to you for asking that what would you like to have for breakfast? Since you are not well." Kalindi asked sarcastically but innocent Bondita couldn't understand the sarcasm in it.

"Actually taaijaan, my mouth taste bad that's why I can't ate anything." She said innocently.

"If you cannot eat anything, then will you kill the rest of the family members with hunger?" Kalindi asked gritting her teeth.

"No!" She shook her head.

"Then why the kitchen is empty? Is it your funeral that neighbours will provide us food today? Your taayajaan left empty stomach for office today..... And what was you talking to Anirudh? Didn't I had told you to maintain distance with him?"

Kalindi said as she twisted Bondita's elbow forcefully.

"No I wasn't talking. He himself was talking." She said trying to keep up her pain.

"Then why didn't you put your palms on you ears? We were about to get rid of you with lots of difficulty, but you are here again." She was clenching her jaws tightly.

"You must be so happy right? And you brought fever last night to gain sympathy?" Kalindi asked.

"No taaijaan, my fever came itself. I didn't asked for it. I swear!!" She shivered.

"And who gave you Holiday from kitchen? All fever will go away once when you will prepare breakfast for all. Understand!!" Kalindi said, making her nod in agreement.

Anirudh suddenly came inside making Kalindi leave her elbow but Anirudh couldn't be able to saw the tortures.

"What's happening ammi? Is she crying?" He asked, holding her by shoulders and softly wiping her tears away.

"No no I was asking her that till when she will stay like this? Sometimes she is crying in one corner, sometimes in another corner. They were greedy people, it's good we got rid of them." Kalindi said with a fake smile.

"Are you fine?" He asked, ignoring Kalindi's blabbering. He touched her forehead and widened his eyes.

"Ammi, she is burning in fever. Look at her, she is exhausted. And it's not right to tell her to do any work in this condition." Anirudh said.

"No no... Taaijaan is right. I will...." Bondita was interrupted by Anirudh.

"Yes she is right. There are lot of people to do work. Come on! Come with me. Do rest. Have some medicines. You will be perfectly fine if you spend some time in the bed, taking some rest." Anirudh said, held her wrist and made her rest on her bed by tugging her in the blanket.

Promo: Anidita in hospital. Kalindi's plan to take place. All of the family members think that she ran away, as she is characterless!

How was the chapter? Please review!

Anirudh's anger??

Do you like how Anirudh show his rights on Bondita?

Their moments?

Anirudh holding her wrist and drag her anywhere where he wanted with full rights is true love. Who else like that gesture?

What will be Kalindi's plan?

How will Anirudh marry Bondita?

Are you excited for their marriage? It's on the way!!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 6.8K 73
It's a story based on serial BARRISTER BABU and my favourite couple ANIDITA . It's totally based on my imagination it has nothing to do with the seri...
30.4K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...
5.5K 505 22
A story based on barrister babu. The story will be same as the show until Annirudh's outburst on Anidita's anniversary celebration with some addition...
92.1K 7.5K 72
so my over thinking brain came up with a new story based on ANIDITA . In this story anidita will have ONS with each other on there first meet and slo...