Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 032

9.2K 577 767
By nana-mania

After a while,
At a nightclub owned by Bonten...

Second Person's POV

Some of the Bonten executives were presented in a VIP private room of a nightclub owned by them. Kanji, Ran, Rindou, Takeomi and Hajime were drinking along with the only Bonten personal assistant, Sasaina.

Sasaina was still sober even after drinking glasses of alcohol. But Hajime was slowly becoming tipsy. He wasn't a heavy drinker after all. He didn't have high alcohol tolerance.

"Come and kiss me, Saina." Hajime invited seductively, patting his lap to beckon Sasaina to sit there. Gladly, she did as he said and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist, eyeing her luscious, large boobs lustfully.

"Fuck, you are always so hot." Hajime praised. Sasaina chuckled teasingly as she began moving her hips back and forth to create more friction. Hajime smirked, his head filled with mischievous plan on how he should fuck this slut in front of him.

"You don't mind taking all of us at once, do you?"

"I have always wanted to be gangbanged by all of you."

Sasaina shamelessly shared her dirty desire with the dangerous men. Her words, of course, had a hypno-like effect on the yakuzas. The seductiveness in her voice tempted them so much that they couldn't contain themselves.

"What a dirty slut." Ran spoke up. Kanji was swallowing down the lump in his throat, his face turning red. Takeomi was still huffing out a few puffs of smoke while Rindou smirked in excitement.

"I'm out of this shit." Takeomi decided to not participate in tonight's filthy party. "Awww, Take. Don't leave meeeee." Sasaina cooed pleadingly while giving her puppy eyes. "I want your dick too-"

"You have plenty of dicks here for you. I'm leaving." Takeomi retorted harshly. Indeed, he had intercourse with Sasaina a few times but not as often as the Bonten infamous trio or Kanji. He only did the dirty deeds when he was bored.

But now, Sasaina's attitude had been irritating Takeomi that her presence alone instantly turned him off.

Takeomi made his way to the door to leave, ignoring the other younger executives who stared at him. "You're no fun, Akashi. I guess you are really getting too old for this shit." Rindou snickered mockingly.

"Whatever, asshole." Not wanting to start a brawl, Takeomi chose to act rational to avoid more conflicts. Upon holding the doorknob, he shuffled it around then opened the door.

Only to see Haruchiyo standing before Takeomi. Everyone in the room saw him too.

"Haru.." Takeomi was at loss for words. He stepped back to provide space for Haruchiyo. The younger Akashi walked into the private room.

"Huh? Sanzu, what the hell are you doing here?" Rindou asked in confusion. After two years, Haruchiyo finally showed up at a nightclub. What kind of perplexing miracle was this?

Sasaina was delighted to meet Haruchiyo. She got off of Hajime's lap and skipped over to the pinkette. The personal assistant embraced the Bonten vice president lovingly.

"Sanzu, I have always missed you. Are you here to see me? I'm happy~ You finally accept me." Sasaina stared at Haruchiyo's handsome face. She cupped his cheek, grazing his lips tenderly. "I can't wait to pleasure you, darling~"

Haruchiyo emotionlessly avoided eye contact with the brown-haired lady. Pushing her away rudely, he walked toward the seat and sat down. With his arm resting on the backrest, he rested his right leg on top of his left leg.

"Do it now, sweetheart." Haruchiyo commanded, his eyes fixed on Sasaina. Sasaina's eyes glimmered with lust as she thought Haruchiyo was talking to her.

"Yes, darling! I will give my best—"

Sasaina fell into silence when she sensed cold metal pressed against the back of her head. She paused for a moment, perplexity lingering in her mind. She couldn't move a muscle as she felt threatened by a mysterious intimidating vibe emitting from behind her back.

' Eh...? Someone is behind me—!' before Sasaina could react to the realization, a loud gunshot erupted in the VIP room. Hajime, Kanji, Takeomi and the two Haitani brothers gasped in horror whilst Sasaina's blood splattered the room. Since she already lost her life, her body collapsed to the floor. Blood continued to gush out of the hole in her head. Her eyes were wide open as she was lifeless.

"What the— SANZU, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Hajime yelled at his co-worker, antagonism burning in his gaze. He then glued his gaze back at the door. The Bonten treasurer could see a black gloved-hand holding a gun up but the face was yet to be seen--

Until the killer herself stepped her foot inside the messy VIP room.

Takeomi was sweating bullets the seconds he recognized the face of the killer. Ran's eyes widened in extreme astonishment while Kanji was taken aback by the fact that the killer was a woman. Rindou had the worst time, though-- his face turned pale, his soul practically left its vessel and he could only freeze on his spot. His heart wouldn't stop beating faster and faster in great anxiousness.

You were standing before the Bonten executives.

You nudged Sasaina's head with your shoe, checking on her to make sure she was truly dead. "Girl, you are-- I mean, were a Bonten personal assistant but you couldn't even defend yourself? Talk about shitty quality."

You mocked the dead woman before walking over to Haruchiyo. You sat down next to him casually and picked up a wine glass. Haruchiyo joyfully poured some red wine into your glass.

"Absolute great job there, sweetheart. You were so cool just now!" Haruchiyo admitted sincerely. He couldn't stop himself from being in awe as he recalled the awesome scene earlier.

"Thanks, honey." You smiled, feeling proud to receive words of praises from your figure husband. But then, your gaze landed on the trembling Rindou. He wasn't sitting far from Haruchiyo. He was about to run away to keep his distance with you.

"Hey, Rindou~" you waved your hand at your friend giddily. Rindou was utterly terrified considering you were focusing on him. He hastily got off of the seat then scurried over to Takeomi. He hid behind the older man. The purplette had to hide behind the Bonten advisor since Takeomi was the most far from Haruchiyo and you.

Poor mullet-haired man was shaking violently while hiding behind Takeomi. Hajime, the angriest among the top brass members, stomped over to Haruchiyo before yanking his collar firmly.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Why did you even do this to Sasaina?!"

Haruchiyo didn't answer to aggravate Hajime on purpose. But you, who couldn't stand this disrespectful sight, pointed your gun at the top financial manager of Bonten.

"Pardon the intrusion, Sir. Please keep your hands off of my husband." You smiled politely at Hajime yet gun was still aiming at him. Pure stupefaction was written on his face upon hearing your declaration.

You said it. You refered Haruchiyo as your husband.

"Stop all this commotion, Koko. This is Mikey's order." Kakucho eventually showed himself and entered the VIP private room. You retracted your hand from Hajime.

Haruchiyo contacted Kakucho and demanded him to come to the nightclub a while ago. Kakucho glanced at you who were drinking red wine to your heart content. He himself was caught off guard when you killed Sasaina.

You looked so innocent...that nobody could expect someone like you could be a killer.

"And what does Sasaina have to do with Mikey?" Kanji questioned. He was yet to grasp the objective of Manjiro's order. He wasn't opposing the boss-- he was merely curious of the purpose. The reason.

"She had been too much of a distraction for all of you. In addition, Boss despised her attitude. It's necessary to get rid of her." Kakucho calmly clarified. He felt relieved now that Sasaina was gone. He wouldn't be pestered by her anymore.

"Too much of distraction? Then how come Sanzu here is allowed to have a fucking wife while we can't have one good fucktoy?" Hajime was dissatisfied. He had take a liking toward Sasaina. Besides, he was the one who introduced her to Bonten. She was able to pleasure him in a way that no other women couldn't do. That was the reason he favored her.

"Sanzu knows how to divide his time between work and personal life. Not even one he is distracted from doing his job despite having a spouse." Kakucho reasoned rationally.

Hajime turned his head to you. He couldn't erase this hatred -- as well as nervousness -- he felt whenever he looked at you. He knew for a fact that you weren't just a simple woman after witnessing you mercilessly killed Sasaina.

"Anyway, thank you, (Y/n). You have been a great help to us." Kakucho flashed a soft smile for you. You flicked a thumb up at the man with scar. You actually got along well with Kakucho after meeting him for the first time just now. He was a humble and respectful man.

Kakucho had become your favourite.

"I have to take my leave now. I will see you guys again tomorrow." Bowing down, Kakucho then left the VIP room area. You noticed the intense stare coming from Hajime so you looked at him. Your lips curled into a friendly smile.

Hajime felt like you were humiliating him. Irk mark appeared on the side of his forehead. He gritted his teeth as he glared at you before a hand yanked his arm back. Hajime turned to the person who yanked him-- Rindou.

Rindou was sweating a lot, his face written with fear. He whispered into Hajime's ears restlessly, "I know she is pissing you off but don't, DON'T ever get on her bad side. You won't what Sanzu or that woman would do to you!"

"Why are you scared shitless of her? She is just-"

"She fucking poisoned a prostitute at a party Ran, Sanzu and me along with her attended before. Sanzu doesn't even know about that till today! And you saw how she killed Sasaina just now, didn't you? So quit your whining!"

Hajime swallowed the lump in his throat. As much as he was enraged by your attitude -- which he realized would give him more headache in the future -- seeing Rindou in fear also began to make him nervous.

' Why is she even here in the first place?' Hajime asked, beads of sweat rolling down the side of his face.

"Sweetheart, you haven't introduced your friends to me yet. You promised to do that."

"You're right. My bad. So uh- let's start with him. That white-haired hag who tried to kill me earlier is Koko. You already know the Hentai Brothers. Big guy there is named Mochi."

Haruchiyo quickly introduced his co-workers to you while insulting them (minus Mochi). But he seemed to forget one person. He didn't mention Takeomi on purpose.

Takeomi didn't say a word, knowing it would not change anything between Haruchiyo and him. That wasn't important to him right now. He was still surprised by your action several minutes ago.

Takeomi couldn't believe someone who looked as innocent as you was able to commit murder. And here he thought you were "normal".

Congrats for meeting all Bonten executives. You even found another interesting toy aka KOKO.

I swear, You (Reader aka Y/N) are gonna bully the shit out of both Rindou and Koko 💀

Also, it will be awkward for both Kakucho and Sanzu because these two actually dislike each other. But yeah, you get along with Kakucho surprisingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 108K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
19.1K 1.2K 17
。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 When old flame ignited, many untold secrets of the past were unfolded. The moment they reunited, he...
337K 13.8K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
170K 4.7K 28
𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴? What happens when (y/n) finally goes to Japan for university to live a normal life, but unfo...