DREAMSCAPE ᵈᵃᵉᵐᵒⁿ ᵗᵃʳᵍᵃʳʸᵉⁿ

By Sorya__

━━⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⧖ "ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵗʳⁱᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡ ᶜʳᵘˢʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵖⁱⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ"... More

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎 : 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝖔𝖓𝖊 : 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖔:𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙
𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 : 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗: 𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖉
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊: 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖞
𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝖜𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓
𝖓𝖏𝖓𝖊: 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊
𝖙𝖊𝖓:𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖎: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖛𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖘
𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖒𝖆𝖉 𝖒𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖗𝖚𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞: 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖞
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖎𝖎:𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊: 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔:𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓'𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖆𝖑
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊:𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 : 𝖌𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝖘𝖍𝖆̄𝖍 𝖒𝖆̄𝖙
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝖗𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

21.1K 502 78
By Sorya__

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⧖

𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 was always meant to sit on the Iron Throne as the eldest child of King Viserys I and Queen Aemma. But, alas, Celaena with her riddles and confusing mumbles and her love for animals more than humans━━ Celaena would never sit upon the throne.

Not when all but her lovely younger sister and Velaryon cousins thought her crazy with a couple of screws loose.

And the Princess of Riddles paid the whispers and stares no mind. So what if they all thought she had gone insane? She knew more than all of them combined and chose to have herself seen like that. To have them all look through her. Let them think she's nothing but a pretty face.

But when her mother dies... Celaena must act━━ the dragons cannot dance.

𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ʳⁱᵈᵈˡᵉˢ

" the green and gray rats under the floors grow restless and hungry. "

𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘅𝗼𝘀
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝗗𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵍᵘᵉ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉ

" am i often in your dreams,Celaena? "

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘅𝗲𝘀
ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʷʸʳᵐ

𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 was never meant to sit on the Iron Throne. He was the second son, of a second son. It's not like he wanted to sit on that uncomfortable piece of iron. No. But he did want to stand beside it━━ beside his brother, King Viserys I, as his Hand.

Not that he would ever be given the chance. It seems his defiance, troublemaking and blatant disrespect to all authority make him a bad candidate. All think him unfit━━ at least those of the council do. The people, wether it is because of the money he spends so easily or the time he wastes amongst them, are quite fond of Daemon.

And afraid, of course.

All eyes are on him at all times. Wether it is to snitch on him to the Hightower cunt, as he'd say, or simply because Daemon is Daemon. Or, at least... almost all eyes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.2K 17
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃. . . ! ❪ 𝕿𝖧𝖤 𝕽𝖤𝖣 𝕼𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 . . . ! ❫ 𓆩♱𓆪 ━━━━ ❲ 𝗗 . . . 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 . . . ❳ 「✷」 ❛ 𝐈 𝐍 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 �...
3.6K 283 8
❛ OH WHO.. IS 𝑺𝑯𝑬? ❜ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚  / house of the dragon seasons one ─ TBC 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the witch of king's landing puts a curse on all...
147K 6.7K 171
"Awake with your memory of me. Thats a real legacy to leave." 🐉 Davina Targaryen. How it all started. Expanded, all the missing years, time skips, p...
191K 6.2K 27
𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚...