Wind Demon (One Piece x Male...

Af ThatOneDanganDude

(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued... Mere

Info (Updated)
Rubber Man
Cat Burglar Nami!
The Pet Store
Treasure
Buggy The Clown
Up Up And Away!
Captain Usopp!
Kuro
The Boy Who Cried Pirate
Pirates!
Important DF A/N (Vote)
Scardey Cat
Hero Of The Village
The Strawhats!
Sanji The Chef
Don Krieg
Inconvenience
Hawk Eye
Zoro Vs Mihawk
Arlong Park
Fishmen Attacks
Backstabber
Arlong! Arlong! Arlong!
Arlong Pirates Vs Strawhats
Bitch I'm Drowning
Our Hope
Double Trouble (A/N)
Our Navigator
-----------------------------------------------
Loguetown
Luffy Dies
The Grand Line
Reverse Mountain
Laboon
Comrade!
Whiskey Peak

Off To The Sea!

7.2K 134 19
Af ThatOneDanganDude

(3rd Person Pov)

"I'm full! Haven't eaten for nine days, almost starved to death!" Zoro exclaimed satisfied.

"My stomach feels like exploding!" Y/N sighed deeply.

"Then it's impossible for you to survive a month." Luffy took a bite off of Y/N's plate.

"Oi!" Y/N pushed his head away. "You're so scrawny, how are you eating more than me." Zoro questioned.

"Sorry, even I ate alot." Koby rubbed the back of his head. "It's alright you saved our town!" The mom exclaimed.

"Oni-san, you're so strong!" The little girl walked up to Luffy.

"Yep! I'm strong, I'll get stronger later on!" Luffy grinned with food in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, what are your plans next?" Zoro asked. "I am going to head.. for the grand line!" Luffy smiled.

"What?! You're saying crazy things again, how can just you three enter the grand line! Don't you understand all the world's strongest pirates gather there!" Koby yelled.

"We're going for the one piece, it won't hurt to head at that direction." Zoro responded at Koby's overreaction.

"Zoro-san, even you're saying this rubbish?!" He exclaimed. "What are you so worried about, it's not like you're coming with us."

"Even though I'm not going.. Can't I worry about you guys? Can't I??" Koby sighed. "Luffy-san even though we just met we are still friends."

"Yep! Even though we have to part, we'll always be friends!" Luffy smiled brightly at Koby. "Definitely!" Y/N smiled.

Koby looked at the floor. "I never had friends growing up, everyone would just pick on me no one would stand up for me."

"But the three of you, taught me to live by my dream." He added. "That's why we're headed for the grand line." Luffy said, Zoro and Y/N nodding.

"Yeah that's true.. I mean no! It's too reckless!!"

"First of all, you'd better worry about yourself." Zoro put the tip of his sword on Koby's forehead."Huh, why?"

"Even though you're doing chores in a pirate group you're still a small pirate, don't underestimate the marines ability to gather information." Zoro said.

"Yeah, if they know your past they won't let you join for sure!" Y/N added.

"Excuse me." Everyone looks at the door and there stands a dozen marines outside.

"We are wondering.. are you really pirates." The one In the front asked.

"Yeah I just found my first credit members, so that'd make us pirates!" Luffy responded.

"Even though you are pirates in reality.. you saved our town and base, and for that we are grateful but since you are pirates then as marines we'd have to ask you to leave."

"Please leave immediately, and for the things that occurred here will be reported to the headquarters."

"Hey marines! What kind of bulletin are you saying?"

"Are you kidding me, or have you all gone nuts?!"

"They're our town saviors!"

"..Hmn then let's go, thank you for the food mam." Luffy got up from his chair making Y/N and Zoro do the same.

"Luffy-san.." Koby whispered. "Are you really leaving Oni-san?" The little girl asked, but they just walked past them.

"Aren't you with their group?" The marines asked Koby.

"I...I.. I'm n-not with them." Koby bit his lip, the three boys walking away smiling.

"Please hold on, is he telling the truth." The marine called out. Luffy stopped. "I know.. what this guy used to do."

"Luffy-san..?"

"I cant remember where but he used to be with this fattt female pirate.. her name was Alvida."

"It was a fat and ugly female pirate, the guy spent two years there-" Suddenly Luffy gets punched by Koby "Shut up!!"

"Hehehe, you deserve a beating!" Luffy grinned as he punched Koby back.

"Take this!" Luffy begins to repeatedly punch Koby.

"Both of you stop it! I won't allow this town to get into fights anymore!" The marine yelled.

"Hey you went overboard, stop it." Zoro pulled Luffy off Koby. "Yeah, let's go." Y/N said.

"I know he isn't your friend! Leave this town immediately!" The marine pointed at the boys, as they make their way outside of the bar.

The three boys are now alone. "Nice act, even though he's been a pirate before it won't be a big of a deal." Zoro smirked.

"I believe that Koby will get much stronger and independent in the future!" Luffy laughed.

"Time to go or else there's no saying what might happen." Y/N chuckled.

"Not leaving anything behind that's what pirates are all about." Zoro added. "That's what I'm saying!" Luffy laughed as he dragged the boat to us.

"Luffy-san! Thank you for everything I will never forget you for the rest of my life!" Koby saluted.

"I've never seen a marine saluting to a pirate." Zoro commented. "Me neither." Y/N laughed.

"Hehe. Koby we'll meet again someday!" Luffy waved.

"Group salute!" Behind Koby were marines all saluting at the boat that was leaving.

"Yahoo! We're off, grand line here we come! Luffy sat down both fists in the air.

----

"Ugh.. I'm so hungry.." Luffy whined. "It's weird that you two have absolutely no navigation skills." Zoro said to the boys.

"Why? I've just been wandering around." Luffy responded. "I mean that worked for me too." Y/N said.

"You're like us too, wandering and capturing pirates for rewards." Luffy stares at Zoro. "I don't remember saying I live completely off rewards."

"I was searching for a man, that's why I left to the sea, now I can't find the way home." Zoro pointed at himself. "I had no choice but to start hunting pirates, just to get a living expense." He added.

"Oh so you're lost. " Luffy nonchalantingly said. "Shut up! You're the ones who's lost!" Zoro angrily yelled.

"Hehe.. hes definitely lost." Y/N teased.

"You too, shut up!.. geez, never heard of pirates who can't navigate, how do you expect to go to the grand line like these.. you should hurry up and find a cremated who can to join the group."

"And someone who knows how to cook, and someone for singing.." Luffy started naming all the crewmembers he wants. "You idiot what are you going off on!?" Zoro yelled at Luffy.

And the three of the dropped ok their backs. "I'm so hungry.." Luffy whined again. "Oh look a bird." Zoro pointed out, noticing a bird in the sky.

"Looks tasty." Y/N commented, it's quiet and then Luffy sits up. "Let's eat it!"

"And how are you going to do that." Zoro questioned him and Y/N still on their backs.

"I'll get it, watch my speciality!" Luffy tells them as he hangs onto the sail. "Gumo Gumo no... Rocket!" Luffy suddenly slings himself high in the sky.

"Hm, can't belive he thought of that." Zoro hummed. "Can't believe it worked." Y/N said both covering their eyes from the sun.

*Bite*

"Huh?" Suddenly the bird starts to fly away taking Luffy with it.

"AHHHH HELP!" Luffy screamed dangling his legs as he got taken away. "YOU IDIOT!" Y/N and Zoro said in sync as they intensely row the boat at his direction.

"What the hell is he doing, jeeeez!" Zoro exclaimed rowing the boat.

"Hey stop the boat!" They hear from behind them. "The boat over there stop!"

"There's people in trouble here too?" Y/N asked. "We don't have time to stop you guys just get on yourselves!" Zoro yelled.

The three men grab onto the boat as it's about to crash into them. "You're climbing skills aren't bad." Zoro smirked.

"We're you trying to run us over?!?!" They yell. "..phew thank god why is this guy so reckless"

"Hey stop the boat, this is pirate Buggy-samas territory." The men take out there weapons but are greeted by Y/N and Zoros death stares.

"Hah?"

-

"Hohoho, we didn't know you were Pirate Hunter Zoro and Wind God Y/N!" One of the men laughed as all three of them rowed the boat, brutally beaten up.

"You three made us lose track of our friend." Y/N stared at them. "Put some back into it, if we don't find our friend you three are in for it" Zoro threatened.

"Why were you guys drifting in the middle of the ocean anyway?" Y/N asked resting his back on the boat.

"Yes, yes, yes! Good question, you finally asked!"

"That girl!" One of them exclaimed. "Yes that bad girl!" The other added. "She's a real cutie though." The last one blushed.

"The three of us just finished robbing a ship and on our way back.." They explain how they got robbed by a orange haired girl.

"..and that's what happened, terrible huhhh?!"

"She can predict the weather.. this girl must be something!" Zoro said impressed.

"We'd be in the grand line instantly! Let's make her join us!" Y/N suggested.

"If I find her I'm going to kill her!" One of them clenched his fist. "Yeah but first we have to get our loot back."

"Mhm if we come back empty handed Buggy-sama will.."

"Who's Buggy?" Zoro asked.

"He's our pirate group leader, haven't you heard of 'Buggy The Pirate'? He's a dangerous man who ate a devil fruit!" They said sweating intensely, Y/N and Zoro just looked at eachother.

--

"We're here master Y/N and Zoro!" They get off the boat and look around. "The village is empty, I can't see a single soul here." Zoro noticed.

"The truth is our Buggy's pirate fleet is here raiding the town at the moment!" He rubs the back of his head.

"What do you do now, what can we say to captain Buggy, we've got nothing now." One of the men asked.

"We've got no choice but to tell the truth, since that bitch is somewhere out in the ocean somewhere." The other responded.

"You hear that Y/N? We'll have to meet this Buggy, to get information about Luffy." Zoro said. "Yeah." Y/N nodded as they make their way to the base.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.3K 20
πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 πˆπ“ ππŽπ– π‡πŽπ– 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 πˆπ“ πˆπ’ π“πŽ π‘π„π’πˆπ’π“ πŒπ„ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 Boa Hancock, Emperor of...
9.7K 164 12
{ And A little bit of Sanji x Luffy and Law x Luffy} Luffy is a girl who wants to be queen of all of the pirates. She is on her way to the grand lin...
8.4K 195 6
Y/N is a person with incredible abilities. He has the powers of a dragon. He gained them from eating the Dragon Dragon Fruit.
7.2K 197 11
Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just don't remember? No one even knows his true...