LOVE YOU IN MY ALL LIFE (Comp...

By cutegir2002

A story where two royals love each other but due to fate they got separated...... They will be born again to... More

Intro of Royals
Intro of present
Mission
First meet or fight??
Trouble maker
Friends
Lost
Find
Fighting together
Support
Winning
Left
King and hug
Marriage proposal
Marriage
Last breathπŸ’”
New Life
Tease...
Neighbor
Bonding
Partner.
Fell in Trap
Crime partner
Dumb idea/Court you
Haldi ceremony
Sangeet/Challenge
Sangeet/Challenge (2)
Flirt/Mehndi
Wedding
Engagement
Past/Debut
Concert/Preparation
Taegguk wedding
First night(M)
Honey moon (M)
Pregnant/ Triplets
New story
End
new story
Special chapter.....

Happy Ending

5K 246 89
By cutegir2002

Tae got up carefully holding his baby bump and paddled to bathroom.... He removed his clothes and filled the bath tub with warm water..... First he brushed his teeths and than carefully went inside the bathtub....

He was washing his body when the bathroom door got opened and he saw sleepy bunny coming inside.... Gguk walked towards Tae and spoke....

"Baby you should wake me up.. . I will help you to take bath. . What if you get hurt while entering or coming out of the bath tub..... Gguk said staring at Tae was smiled sheepishly....

" Sorry ggukie.... Now come let's bath together "Tae said and gguk removed his sweat pants and entered inside..... Settling behind Tae....

He started to wash tae's body while the cute human rested his head on gguk's hard chest.... After bathing gguk came out first and helped tae to come out too.... He made Tae to sit on the sink.... Even though tae has gained lots of weight... Gguk can still lift him effortlessly.... Gguk went to their room and took tae's shorts, bra and his own hoodie.....

He made Tae wear the hoodie and than shorts... He picked Tae and went to their room...

"Stay here... I will wear my clothes and than we will leave" Gguk said and ruffled tae's hair when he nodded cutely.....

After wearing his clothes gguk came out but frowned when he saw Tae has his arms folded on his chest....

"What happened baby" He asked but he saw tae's face getting red...... He sat besides Tae and cupped his soft cheeks....

"Bun.... Don't be shy... Tell me what happened I will try to help you " He said but gulped when Tae removed is arms from his chest.... Gguk saw there were wetness around the others chest....

"It's hurting..... " Tae said ina low voice pointing at the wet portion... Gguk smiled and nodded... He made other lay on bed after removing others hoodie and bra.... He hovered over making sure he don't hurt their babies...

He pecked both wet buds and Tae whimpered by the pain.... Gguk took on in his mouth and sucked them slowly.... Tae fisted his hairs...gguk took his time sucking those swallown buds and than went to the other one.... After he thought that the pain was gone he backed away and looked at Tae licking his lips.....

Tae covered his face getting all shy shy and gguk chuckled at his cute baby....

Gguk made other wear fresh clothes and picked him in bridal style going down stairs..... Tae had his hand circled around gguk's neck....

"By the way who is taeggukie... Hyunie and junie" Tae said raising his eyebrows where gguk blinked twice getting embarrassed....

"I don't know" He said making Tae to giggle....

"Don't try to fool me.... Now say you already thought their names... Don't you" Tae said teasing gguk....

"Yes I already thought.... After all they are our babies" Gguk said trying to look unfaze but his red ears and pout was making him hella cute...

"Gguk why are you looking so red" His mother asked when they both reached to dinning table.....

"It's nothing mom... He is feeling hot today" Tae said giggling at the end.... Gguk scratched his neck a d diverted the topic.....

******

Last week of tae's pregnancy.....

Currently tae was sitting on couch in living room.... Enuwoo was talking to the babies laying on tae's lap.... While gguk was feeding tae strawberries dipped in chocolate.....

"Babies I am your hyung and oppa.... Come out fast. .. I want to meet you" Enuwoo said caressing tae's baby bump which caused taegguk to smile at the big brother.... But tae frowned when he felt his shorts getting wet and a strong pain hit his lower area making him scream.....

"AAAAAHHHHH.... GGUKIE..... TAKE..... ME.... TO.... HOSPITAL AAAHHHHH" He said holding his baby bump screaming in pain..... Gguk was quick to under the situation and immediately picked tae taking him towards car.   Hearing tae's scream everyone came out from their rooms and rushed behind gguk who didn't even waited for them..... He just drove to hospital.....

"This idiot bunny" Mrs jekn muttered sitting inside the car....

*****

They all rushed to reception area and asked where is jeon taehyung... The nurse told them that he is inside the maternity room giving birth.... They went towards the room and from far they can hear tae's scream....

They knew gguk must be inside so they just stayed there.... Ami informed kims and yoonmin about this who rushed to hospital as soon as possible.....

Inside the room

"Come on Mr jeon push it more" The doctor said.. 

"Shut it.... I know what to do.... I am trying so please stop yelling" Tae scolded the doctor who just nodded and concentrated on his work....

"Relax baby.... It's ok" Gguk said caressing tae's forehead......

"Yes... We can see a baby coming.... Push it by more force" The doctor said and loud cries was filled inside the room when a baby came.... Gguk smiled looking at the little angel but stared at tae when he screamed.....

"GGUK.... " tae screamed.... Doctor immediately gave the baby to a nurse and asked tae to push again.... After 1 minutes another cry was heard.... Tae's whole energy was drained.... He was sweating badly and his eyes we're closing....

"Baby.... Baby just a little huh.... For our baby.... You can do it.... I am proud of you.... Just one more push my bun.... I know you can do it" Gguk said caressing tae's forehead.... His tears were flowing non stop seeing his love in so much pain....

If it was possible he would have took tae's pain but he can't do that right.... Tae looked at gguk's face.... He smiled looking at his bunny.... And pushed hard....

"AAAAHHHHH" he screamed and another baby came out... The doctor smiled looking at the little girl....But gguk looked at Tae whose eyes after giving birth....

"Mr jeon cong-" The doctor was going to congratulate him.... But gguk cut him off...

"Doctor what happened to my bun.... Huh... Why he got unconscious.... Wake him.... Baby... " Gguk said panicking seeing Tae laying unconscious....

"Don't worry he is fine.... He got unconscious because of tiredness.... He will be awake in some hours.... We will shift him to the normal room.... And congratulations you are a father of two boys and a girl" Doctor said showing gguk his little girl....

Doctor gave the baby to nurse and informed gguk that the babies will be given to them after cleaning.....

Gguk came out having the biggest smile on his face.... Kims and jeons along with yoonmin saw him smiling....

He informed them that he is a father now which made all of them to cheer for him.... After 5 minutes the nurse two nurse came holding three babies....

Gguk took the baby who was born first.... He was copy of him... The same big doe eyes... Small nose... He pecked the baby's forehead .... Mrs jeon took her grandson in her hands... Tearing up seeing her son's copy and remembering how she held gguk for the first time.....

Gguk took his another son in his hands who was also copy of him... The little boy giggled seeing his father.... Gguk pecked his forehead too... And Mr jeon took the baby in his hands....

Finally it was time for the youngest.... Gguk's princess.... The little baby girl seems to know that her father is taking her.... Because she was ready with her wide bambi eyes and opened arms to go in gguk's embrace....

Gguk's tear rolled down without stopping when his babygirl held his finger in her fist.... And his wish got completed as she, was an exact copy of Tae.... Gguk hugged her who snuggled in his chest.... He took three of them carefully in his arms hugging them close to his hurt....

****

When tae woke up.... He saw gguk staring at him with so much love....

"Baby... How are you feeling now" Gguk asked softly....

"I am fine... How are our babies" Tae asked... Gguk shifted a little letting Tae see their families playing with three little babies... Jimin was holding girl.... While boys were in jin and ami's arm....

They took them to their mother who had tears in his eyes.... Tae hugged his babies kissing their soft cheeks....

"Thank you so much for giving me this precious beans.... I am so proud of you my bun.... I love you and our babies" Gguk said staring at tae... His eyes shinning with love.....

"Thank you for loving me.... I am proud of you too bunny.... And I know you will be the best father in the world.... We love you too" Tae said and they both stared at the three little jeons who were giggling as a sign if agreeing by their mother....

"Please tell me their name" A nurse came holding a notepad in her hands....

"Jeon junghyun the elder one.... Jeon Taegguk second boy and jeon jungtae dada's little princess" Tae said smiling at gguk who again got red in embarrassment.... But catched the flying kiss Tae send him.....

Right one eldest.... Jeon Junghyun.... Middle one second eldest.... Jeon Taegguk and last younger girls.... Jeon Jungtae....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue.....

Yeah I said it will be the last chapter.... But I am not satisfied by this chapter that much.... I wanted to add more scene of best father gguk and best mother tae.... But I wasn't able to so tomorrow I will update another chapter.....

Actually I was busy this afternoon watching the live concert.... It was so good.... My god.... They literally performed run bts.... And that was so awesome.... I don't even have words to describe it.....

And from tomorrow my new story will start too.... I am really excited to post it..... Actually this story it very different from my previous stories.... But as you all know I will always put taekook together no matter how much difficulties they face.... So in that story also taekook will be together from the first chapter.....

I hope you all will like it....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssss.....

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 6K 49
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...
25.7K 2.4K 17
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
445K 23.9K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
237K 2.6K 39
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...