Mission

South Korea, Busan.... Year 1822....

Busan is a very famous cities of South Korea.... It's famous for its beauty and culture and most importantly it's king....

The King of Busan... Jeon Hyungsik....

Is a very passionate king.... He serves his kingdom... He treats the people of Busan as his own children..... And his wife queen Emily... Is also like him she also treats their people like her own children....

And busan's only prince... Prince Jeon Jungkook.... He always takes his kingdom people as the most precious people's... He can even die for his people.....

(The Jeon palace)

(The Jeon palace)

Right now prince Jungkook was practicing his sword tricks he was immersed in doing it but stopped with he felt someone other than him is present there.... He turn around and found his father... King standing there observing his movements....

"Appa what are you doing there? " He asked... Politely...

"I heard from the people that you are really best in sword fighting.... I thought why not test it my self... Come on" King hyungsik said....taking a sword for him self.... The father and son duo.... They did their all tricks and at the end jungkook moved his sword and king's sword fell from his hands..... But what made the king more amazed was jungkook went on his knees holding his sword in his hands giving it to the king....

"Well done my boy.... Now I understood why your sword skills are famous all over the Korea.... I am proud of you my son" He said maki prince stand....

"Your majesty sorry fir interpretation but spy joon(not namjoon) has been found near our bounds and he wants to tell you something really important" A guard said looking at ground as a sense of respect....

They both went towards the room where the spy was resting....

King went inside while prince stayed out.....

*****

Inside the room

Spy joon was laying on bed he was badly injured..... When they saw king they all bowed to him.... The spy was also trying to sit even though it was difficult for him to even move..... The king motioned his hand to make say him no need to do....

"Tell me what happened to you.... Who did this?... " King asked....

"King..... Bogum.... He-he..... Incheon-dong..... Budhha temple..... Full moon.... One... Week... " He was having difficulty in speaking and at last he took his last breath.... And left all of them confused....

The king signed.... He left the room...

"What happened appa? Who attacked him? Do he have any information.... " Jungkook asked when he followed him to the king's room...

"He was badly injured son.... " Then king told jungkook all the things the spy said....

"Appa what do you thing king Bogum is up to now..... Is he going to attack on  incheon dong? " Prince asked.....