Tease...

WARNING: THIS STORY WILL HAVE INDIAN WEDDING...... BOTTOMS WILL BE WEARING INDIAN CLOTHES LIKE SAREE, LEHNGA, ETC.....

SECOND.... BOTTOMS WILL HAVE BOOBS IN THIS.....I TELLING IN ADVANCE SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE TELL ME NOW ONLY......

******

Gguk dragged Tae inside who was confused....

"Hello mister where are you taking me.... I have my own seat" Tae said....

"Our seats are together" Gguk said showing his boarding pass....

"Ok.... But why you didn't let me tell her that we aren't couple" Tae asked....they both started to look for their seats....

"Why should we..... Let her think like this.... By the way she was right.... We will look a cute couple.... What say"Gguk said winking at him.... He took off his bag and opened the cabinet above his seat to put their bag.....

" What stop glaring at me.... I will have holes in my back"gguk said taking tae's bag too....

"Stay in your limits ok" Tae said pointing at him...... Gguk held his finger.... And whispered....

"I didn't even reached till my limit darling" Gguk said with a small smirk.... Making Tae to stare at him....

"Aren't you going to sit" Gguk said as he got settled on the window seat.... They were at the last.... Tae looked at gguk than his finger which was still in air.....

"Why are you sitting there" Tae asked....

"It's my seat... Of course I will sit here.... Where do you want me to.... On floor" Gguk asked....

"I am not saying you to seat on floor but sit here I want to sit on window seat" Tae said..... Gguk thought but shook his head....

"Ah ha why should I.... What will I get" He asked raising his eyebrows...

"What do you want.... Just say and shift" Tae said pouting....

"I won't" Gguk said sitting on the seat comfortably......

"You know what you are a brat.... You... You don't know how to respect some one.... If there was someone else they would have stood up till now.... But no.... You are so stubborn and spoiled.... I guess you are from a rich family this is the reason you are so spolied..... Spolied rich brat"Tae said but gguk closed his eyes....

As something flashed in his mind.... The same deep was.... He saw two person fighting....someone calling other person rich brat too....

"Hello are you even listening" Tae said shaking him....

"God fine.... Come here sit.... My mother didn't scolded me this much in my whole life that much you did" Gguk said getting up and letting other sit....

"If she did.... You wouldn't have been a brat" Tae said sitting there happily....

"You know what you talk so much.... I had never met any one in my whole life you talk nonstop.... God you are a talking machine" Gguk said and same thing happened with Tae he closed his eyes..... His head started to pain.... He saw two people fighting and one of them calling other talking machine....

"Now what are you thinking... Huh.... And remember this.... You have to complete my wish in future" Gguk said settling on his seat too.....

"Yeah yeah" Tae said... Thinking they won't meet in future only if he knew he have to see this bunny 24/7....

Tae admired the view when the flight take off.... While gguk pretend to see his phone but in actual he admired the cute person besides him...... Tae has cubby cheeks.... Small nose... Heart shaped pink lips..... His brown eyes which were doing things to gguk....