Final Space Season 4

By Geekyl_Ell

Invictus has been freed. Ash betrayed the team. Nothing would be able to defeat them. The Team Squad was able... More

S4 Ep2 - Betrayed Souls
S4 Ep3 - Separated Issues (Updated)
S4 Ep4 - Like Father like Son
S4 Ep5 - Ghost and War
S4 Ep6 - Discard Troubles
S4 Ep7 - Weakling becomes the Strong
S4 Ep8 - Bending the Tides
A/N
S4 Ep9 - Fear from the past
A/N
S4 Ep10 - Sick Sad Tragedies
S4 Ep11 - Ugly Truths
S4 Ep12 - Start of the Showdown
S4 Ep13 - Lost Redemption
S4 Ep14 - Fight On!
S4 Ep15 - The Prince

S4 Ep1 - Things are about to change

333 5 2
By Geekyl_Ell

Author's Note:

For the following few Eps. There will lots of angst, especially between Avocato and Little Cato

Invictus has been freed... Everything is going downhill. Ash, betrayed the team. Secrets have been revealed... Only thing you could see was a huge scar in the space wall. 

Gary:  My god... what have we done... (Eyes widen with a sweat roll down his face).

HUE:  Gary, what are your requests?

Gary:  HUE, lightfold. LIGHTFOILD TO THE OTHERSIDE OF THE UNIVERSES NOW!!! (Running to the pilot seat.

Ash:  You can't escape hell, liars..

HUE:  Lightfolding... NOW

Quinn:  HOLD ON EVERYONE!!!

Invictus rushes and attempted to reach out and grab the galaxy II. As soon as Invictus  was able to touch the ship with his fingertips. The ship lightfolded. 

Ash:  Damn it! (Looking pissed) 

Invictus:  Don't worry Ash, they can't hide forever. (Sinister Smile)

MEANWHILE with the Team Squad

HUE:  Gary, the lightfold engines have exploded. The engines are offline, the airlogs are offline, the bakery is offline.

Gary:  Great great we- WAIT!!! WE HAD FREAKING BAKERY?!?! (Shocked and sarcastic)

Sheryl:  Which part of the universe are we? (Confused with bruises from the lightfold)

HUE:  Facticulating, facticulating. It seems like we are in the Milky Way.

Avocato:  We should be far from them, hopefully. (Standing up, looking down to the right. Ears down.

Avocato looks at Little Cato. Little Cato stares back with murderous eyes. 

Sheryl:  Since we're all far from danger we need to make something clear. What is going on, with the Catos.

The team squad looks at Avocato and Little Cato with worried faces.

Little Cato:  I.. I need some.. space. (Walking out of the pilot room. Ears down, have cried.)

Avocato:  Son!-

Little Cato looks at Avocato with hatred on his face. (Side profile)

Avoacto grasped his word and stayed silent. Looking down.

Gary:  Avocato... maybe you should give him space, today has been.. very hard on him

Avoacto:  Yeah.. you're right. I'm just worried about him. I mean- he's just a kid. He doesn't deserve to go through this.

The scenes end with Avocato looking at the door, once Little Cato was out of sight the door shut. 

MEANWHILE with Little Cato

Little Cato collaspsed onto floor, curled up into a ball. Tearing up. 

~flashback~

"Ash:  Little Cato! don't forget. They don't deserve you.

Little Cato:  Did you REALLY do it? You killed my parents?!?!

Avocato:  ..Yes.."  (Echoing in his head"

~End flashback~

Little Cato lifted his head up a bit and stared at his helmet with hatred. Wiping his tears, he stood up and grabbed a bag. Opened it and packed his blasters, batteries, tech, flashlight, pocket knife, blow-torch, First Aid kit and his journal. 

Little Cato:  I am done with this.. (Hatred in his eyes, ears down.)

Before Little Cato left the room, he looked behind his back and saw the memories in his head. He scoffed and ran to the hanger room. 

BACK with Gary and Avocato.

HUE:  Sorry to be a source of bad news Gary and Avocato but I just got some news.

Gary:  What is it HUE? Invictus? Dead me clones?

HUE: It's Little Cato, he's at the hanger and it looks like he about to flee.

Avocato: Wait WHAT!?! (Eyes widen and ears right up)

Avoacto steps back,  turns around in shock and starts to dash through the halls. 

Gary:  HUE!! Try and connect to his helmet! 

HUE:  Sorry Gary.. I can't.. It seems that Little Cato has disconnected his line from the network.

Avocato grabbed his helmet on tries to connect to Little Cato's line.

Avocato:  Little Cato! LITTLE CATO answer PLEASE!! Little Cato.?? He must've disconnected his line from the network. (Tearing up. Threw his helmet onto the ground)

Avocato finds the Hanger and finds Little Cato about to use his rocket boots.

Avocato:  Little Cato! Please! What are you doing.

Little Cato cancels his rocket blast from his boots and turns around, still has his helmet on.

Little Cato:  What do you want? 

Avocato:  To know what you're doing. Why are you leaving? (Reaching his hand to him.)

Little Cato:  You know why. I can't stay here with the person I THOUGHT WAS MY DAD, TURNS OUT TO BE A MURDERER WHO DIECEVED ME!!! (Stepping back)

Avoacto:  I'm sorry but I-

Little Cato: Sorry? (Smiling)  A SORRY?!? (Takes his helmet off) A SORRY WON'T FIX ANYTHING!!! (Pure hatred on his face) I DON'T FEEL SAFE WITH YOU ANYMORE!! I DON'T FEEL SAFE WITH ANYONE!!! EVEN KVN!!

Avocato:  Little Cato, please. You can hate me all you want. But please don't leave us. Don't leave me. I need you. (Holding Little Cato's hand. Single tear running down his face.)

Little Cato looks at Avocato in his eyes, it made him more annoyed.

Little Cato:  No.. You crossed the line. (Pulling his arm away from Avocato and walking up to the hanger exit door) You lost. (Turns his head to his back) You lost my trust in you, Avocato.. 

Avocato was in shock of what Little Cato called him. Tears running down his face. He collapsed on his knees.

Little Cato:  You have to restart from the beginning.  

Little Cato turns back to the hanger door, places his helmet back on, activated his rocket boots and prepared to leave.

Avocato, still in shock looks up, dizzy.

Avocato:  Please son! Don't leave us! PLEASE!! (Starts tearing up way bigger)

Little Cato jumps up and left the Galaxy II

Avocato: LITTLE CATO PLEASE!!! COME BACK!!! PLEASE!!! SON!! (Reaches his hand out, starts to shake)  

Avocato puts down his arm on the floor, bends down ad starts to have a breakdown.

Gary runs to the hanger saw Avocato, crying and screaming.  Gary runs to Avocato, tearing up slowly, and hugs Avocato. 

Gary: Let it all out, it's gonna be okay Avocato... (sniffes)  

                            I promise...

MEANWHILE with Ash and Invictus

Invictus and Ash were at Tera Con Time. Lord Commander's home planet. This planet will soon be ruled, by a titan..

Ash:  So this is our lair, perfect. (Eyes glowing pink, smirking)

Invictus: Yes. Since the Lord Commander is prisoned in Final Space. I'll be the one leading the army. You're mission is where that star went and steal their power

Ash:  Star? (Confused, head tilt) What star?

Invictus:  Evra... Their useful to us. If we harness their power, we'll be able to shapeshift and get Gary and his crew.  (insert evil laugh)

Ash: Evra... (looking down).  

Ash's thoughts:  If we harness their power, we could trick the Team Squad and destroy them. (Eyes widen) We- no... I can kill Gary and Avocato... (Looking at the stars, grinning murderously) I can get... my revenge.  (insert evil laugh)

Tomorrow

On Tribore's home planet. (Since we don't know the name, Dancon Tera) An army of undead Garys attacking the planet. The Rebillion is losing. Tribore covered in cuts and bruises, destroying the undead Garys. In lots of pain. Quatronostro missing an eye, destroying the undead Garys and helping the innocenes to safety.

Tribore:  HOW ARE THEY COMING BACK TO LIFE?!?! THEY NEVER DID THAT!!! Aghh, this is getting annoying! (Looking around, sees mist and a figure. Looks like it is walking towards Tribore.) What is that..?. 

The figure gets even more closer and clearer. Once it was revealed, Tribore and Quatronostro were in shock of who it was...

Voice:  Long time no see, gremlins..

Quatronostro:  Es eso... Ash?  -Is that... Ash?

Ash: (Giggles like Toga) Bingo!! (Swipes the mist from her way, wide eyes, grinning, hair reflecting to the wind of the mist to the right.) 

Quatronostro in shock, not moving. Tribore still in a battle position, eyes widen and gasping air.

Ash: (Looks at both of them) How about we rumble.. to the death... (Grinning widely)

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977 57 13
If your wondering why I am making another ash betrayed story Well this idea would not leave me the **** alone So enjoy this idea (screw you brain for...
194 0 10
WARNING ⚠️: the following content may contain graphic that can trigger people Triggering Graphic such as bl××d, g×re, vi×l×nce, d×ath, walking corp...
328 0 14
The second installment in my "Final Space Rewritten" series, which will act as my own vision for a conclusion to "Final Space"!
1K 34 7
Part of the Bois in the guardians of the multiverse (in my channel) I don't own any of them, the Bois is a multi fandom group I made, I only own my o...