Manikin - XXXTentacion

By n3therrackk

js read itttt More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
___
^^^
eight
nine
eleven
happy birthday jahseh
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
:)
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
💔
twenty two
twenty three
🖤
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
not an update
thirty five

ten

1.1K 30 27
By n3therrackk

         —ahmaree

i woke up and i was back in my room. jahseh was sitting next to me. i rolled my eyes and turned to face away from him.

"you okay? he asked, noticing i was awake and i slowly nodded "ahmaree, i'm sorry about last night" he said quietly

we sat in silence for a while

"jahseh...i have a question" i said quietly

"yea?" he said

"do you um...have feelings for me?" i said to him "because i know you've seen what was in my book so you know how i feel about you." i said

he chuckled and looked at me. he grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"does that tell you how i feel?" he asked

"no..not at all. you basically just confused me" i whined

he pulled me onto his lap and i put my arms around his neck.

"how do you not know that i like you? i literally made a song about you saying you were my only one and i'd fuck you till you cum" he said and i laughed

"i didn't know that was about me" i said to him and he nodded. "well, i've never had sex before so..." i said softly

"yea i noticed cuz of how tight you were when i fingered you" he said and my jaw dropped

i smacked his arm and he laughed. we stared at each other and i watched as he glanced back and forth between my lips and eyes. he rested his hands on my ass and only looking into his eyes were drenching me. i began to move my hips back and forth on top of him.

he quickly grew under me and he lowly groaned.

"you see how different you are? you get me so aroused so quickly it's crazy." he said caressing my chin.

i continued to grind on him while he rested back on elbows and he started to breathe heavily. he looking was up and down between what i was doing and my eyes. i watched his eyes roll back before he slowly closed them. i was confused because all i was doing was grind. i thought it would be fun for the both of us but it was kinda like he was holding something back. wait...i know.

knowing jahseh for the many years i didn't want to, i found that he was a very sexual person. he used to fuck bitches all the time. he kinda proved how sexually infatuated he was to like...everybody in the the school. he quote on quote said  he" loves fucking"

*flashback*

i was confused as i watched jahseh's annoying ass climb up on the lunch table while his friends recorded him.

"aye aye" he yelled to get everybody's attention. "i just wanna let y'all know...i love fucking. i'll fuck yo bitch, yo bitch. eat yo pussy, eat yo pussy, not yo pussy tho." he said pointing to different people.

"aye i'll fuck the shit out of that bitch right there." he said pointing to me and everyone looked at me with different faces.

"nah i'm just playing, her pussy prolly taste like spoiled eggs and smell like fish"  he said and everyone started laughing at me

i got irritated and stood up on the table as well

"ain't that what yo dick smell like?  all them hoes you fucked, prolly got every STD ever" i said to jah and even more laughter filled the cafeteria .

"aye hoe don't get smart with me, i'll get every bitch in here that done sucked my dick to jump on yo ass." he said and i chuckled

"what? you scared to fight me?" i asked and he shook his head

"naw ion fight girls." he said

"but i fight dykes bitch so wassup?" i said and as soon as jah was about to do something, bri damn near snatched me off the table.

"you one stupid ass bitch for arguing with jah, now bring yo ass." she said through her gritted teeth and tugging my arm

"but yeah like i was saying, if you want yo pussy ate or you wanna get fucked, hit me up."  i heard Jah say as i was walking away.

*flashback over*

he was getting turned on but didn't wanna just fuck me knowing i was a virgin. i kinda thought this was funny so, i put my hands on his chest and started moaning a little.

"jahsehhh" i moaned softly and i watched as he bit he lip.

"ahh shit, say my name again" he groaned

i leaned up to his ear and moaned out "jahsehhhh" softly and he started grunting as he lightly thrusted against me. that made me feel a completely different pleasure.

"yea...you like that don't you?"  he said seductivly and i nodded

it's like he's fucking me, but he's not, and he needs to be.

"jahseh fuck me already." i said and he smiled

"i was waiting on you." he said pulling my shirt over my head so quickly.

he pulled the rest of my clothes off and his. he was left in his boxers and i could just tell he was big because how hard he was.

he went down between my legs and kissing my thighs. his kisses got closer to my pussy. i felt his tongue go up my lips and i moaned.

just the sight of him eating me out was enough to make me cum. it was so pleasuring and overwhelming. i've never felt this good before. his tongue went up and down between my folds and he started flicking my clit with his tongue. i gripped his dreads while he went down on me. i eventually came and i was in shock. no wonder all the girls at school go crazy over him.

he stood in front of me and pulled down his boxers. his dick flung out and it was so huge. it had veins bulging out. i watched it sway as he stepped out of his boxers and walked towards me.

"you staring hella hard at it." he said smiling

"i'm tryna find out how that shit's gonna fit in me" i said and he chuckled. "it's not funny, your literally gonna rip my pussy. why is it bulging?" i whined

"because there's cum i need to release inside of you." he said tapping it on my clit

he lined himself up with my entrance and looked at me for confirmation. i nodded and he slowly pushed himself inside. i winced and stuck my hand out.

"fuck stop, it's too much." i said breathing heavy

"you sure? i ain't even halfway in yet." he said and my jaw dropped

"oh no, mm-mm, hell no. jahseh you gon kill me." i whined and he put his finger over my mouth, growing tired of my whines.

i felt him push more of himself into me and i yelped out . he started stroking in and out of me softly. he stared into my eyes and bit his lip as he slid all the way into me.

"you're so fucking tight" he groaned and i gasped as he sped up his pace.

my nails dug deep into his back as i cried out from the pain. he caught me off guard by attacking my lips with his. his strokes got faster and harder and a wave of pleasure washed over my body. i let out a loud "oh fuck" pulling away from the kiss.

jahseh looked at me with confusion then smirked and started stroking deeper into me. the pleasure was so overwhelming and he knew it. i covered my face trying to hold in my moans and he pulled my hands away from my face.

"lemme hear you" he said smacking my thigh and i lost it.

moans erupted from my mouth and jahseh groaned within each stroke. my headboard started to bang against the wall and i guess that somehow boosted jahseh's confidence. he wrapped his hand around my neck and started to thrust into me even deeper.

"keep your fucking eyes on me, don't look away" he was starting to get a little aggressive and it soaked me even more.

his voice was raspy and his dreads hung in his face as he hovered over me. he was staring into my eyes and it felt like he had me in a trance. he fucked me like he was never gonna see me again.

i felt a knot start to build up in my stomach and my moans got louder.

"im-i fuckkkk" was all i could say.

he smiled at me devilishly and fucked me even harder. i started squirting and he continued thrusting.

"oh shit" he laughed

his strokes were getting slower but harder. we both moaned after each thrust and he let out a long groan as i felt a warm liquid fill me.

"oh my god" i said out of breath and he laughed falling over next to me

*1503 words*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 5.8K 46
"Stop playing with my heart and make up your damn mind." Fast updates Just read it bruh
18K 460 37
trigger warning includes sex, rape, self harm, suicide mentions, etc. an x fanfic, y'all should read.
8.5K 411 33
It's a group chat book 🙃
87.2K 3.4K 40
read to find out •this story is unedited 😉•