thirty three

—ahmaree

he kissed me passionately and slowly slipped out of his clothes. he walked me backwards towards the bed. i pulled away.

"let's shower"

he walked to the bathroom and i took a deep breath. it's been a minute since i've had sex with jahseh, i didn't know how this was going to go.

he turned the shower on and i walked to the bathroom. i stepped inside the shower with him and he stared at me with such a sensational look. he wrapped his hand around my neck and kissed me. he used his other hand to grab her ass.

he lifted one of my legs and ran his tip down my folds before pushing himself in.

he let out a small "mmm" and bit down on his lip. i forgot how good this felt. i let out a small moan and they got louder as he sped up. the sounds of our skin slapping together made it even better

"fuck jahsehhh" i stretched out.

he connected his lips with mine and picked me up, still thrusting into me. he sat me down on the seating area in the shower and held my legs up. he pushed himself deeper into me and i let out a loud yell, causing him to chuckle.

i felt myself getting close and i could tell he was getting close too. he suddenly pushed down on my lower stomach and i instantly came. i looked at me with wide eyes and he just laughed

"what the hell was that?" i asked out of breath

"i know some things" he responded simply

he turned off the shower water and picked me up, carrying me to the bed. he flipped me on my stomach and i instantly arched my back.

"shit..." he said lowly and then sent a stinging smack to my ass.

i felt him grab my waist and he rammed into me. he groaned loudly and my mouth opened, expecting for a moan to come out but nothing.

he thrusted so hard into me and his grip on my waist was strong as shit. he thrusted deeper and faster into me and i was moaning uncontrollably. i came and my legs were shaking

( y'all ts actually happens, i thought that was fake😟)

he sat on the bed and i climbed on top of him. i slid down and he grabbed my ass, guiding me up and down.

"faster" i said weakly, kissing him and he tightened his grip on me

he let out some grunts and then laid back. i laid on his chest and he held me in place. he rammed into me once again and i dug my nails his shoulders.

"fuckkkk" he said in my ear

i kept squeezing around him. i was very sensitive at the moment and he started to leave marks on my collarbone.

"jahseh i can't- ahh- i'm bout to" i couldn't even speak

"hold it for me baby" he said softly

my eyes rolled back and i squeezed him even harder. he started to rub me and i couldn't take it anymore.

"jahsehhhh i can't hold it" i moaned

he thrusted harder and faster and i came so hard. i squirted a little, but because he was still thrusting into me, there was more.

he started slowing down and he pulled out, cumming on my entrance. i laid on top of him exhausted and out of breath. i started to dose off and i felt him kiss my cheek.

"happy birthday"

how y'all feel abt this chapter?
it took me like a week to write this idk why

*604 words*