thirty five

jahseh

i laid in the sand next to mari staring up at the night sky. me and her were both high out our minds.

"jahhh, i'm so highhh" she stretched out

i just chuckled and i looked over at her. i admired her for a moment and i guess she felt my eyes on her because she turned her head to look at me

"i have an idea" she said to me and i raised my eyebrows waiting for her response

she looked around and the took her bikini top off. she stood up and walked to the water while i watched her every move.

she waved me over and i got up and walked towards her.

she looked so good. her eyes were low and she was soaked

she swam around for a little and then got out. she grabbed my hand and walked back to our towels. i laid down and she climbed on top of me and rested her hands on my chest.

i quickly grow under her. i could already tell what direction this was about to go. i starting feeling on her ass, then her waist, then all the way up to her exposed titties.

she grinded on me and i lowly groaned.

"you wanna do this here?" i asked and she nodded

i then grabbed her neck and pulled her down into a kiss. with my other hand, i moved it down and rubbed her ass and began to rub her clit with my thumb.

i moved my bikini bottom to the side and slid my finger in. i pumped my finger in and out as she let out little moans.

i pulled his finger out and flipped us over. i kissed down her body and when i got low enough, he pulled my bottoms off. i kissed her thighs and then eventually her pussy

i licked her from her hole to her clit. her back arched and she had one hand on her breast and one and my dreads.

her eyes were closed and i stuck my tongue in her and she screamed out my name.

"fuckkk jahsehhh"

after a few more minutes, she started grinding on my tongue and she came in my mouth. i came up and kissed her, letting her taste herself.

"you taste good don't you?" i said and she nodded smiling

we switched spots and and she pulled my shorts down. she climbed on top and slowly slid down my dick. she let out a long moan and continued riding.

everything about her was sexy to me right now. the moonlight shined on her naked body as she rode me and held her titties. just that alone was enough to make me nut.

i grabbed her waist and thrusted into her. her moans got louder. she started to shake uncontrollably as she released all over my dick.

i continued to fuck her harder and harder. i knew that after she cums the first time, her pussy gets sensitive, so she was loud.

as i got closer to nutting, i started to think about whether or not i was going to pull out. everything was telling me not to, it was just too good.

i slapped her ass and grunted with every thrust.

"yess baby fuckkk" she moaned out

i held her down on me and nutted in her. she laid on my chest out of breath and i was out of breath too.

she kissed me and laid her head on my chest. i picked her up and carried her to the car, then heading back to grab the rest of our stuff..

ITS BEEN A WHILEEEE
yall still rmb meee??
i'm a lil rusty so the smut might be a little ass but js work wit me

*632 words"