The Osirian Twins (2)

By Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... More

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Deceptions

66 6 0
By Totally_Twins2

Enjoy! 3,000 words, I couldn't find pics for this.

Charlie's POV

All of us were sitting in the living room trying to figure out how the drawings went together. Fabian and KT were sat on the sofa and I was sat on the arm of the chair Eddie was currently relaxing on. We then see Victor and Victor is annoying and can be grouchy but I was getting a bad feeling from him. He glares at us both and starts pointing fingers at us, he starts with KT, then Fabian, then lands on Eddie and I. He then reaches to grab Eddie with one hand and me with the other.

Eddie" What?"

Charlie" Hey, get off me"

Victor" You're coming with me, boy and you girl"

Eddie" Hey!"

Charlie" What did we do?"

Victor" Shut up! Stay there! Come with me the both of you"

Victor drags both Eddie and I up the stairs, I trip on a couple of them but when Eddie tries to help Victor shouts and pulls harder on our shirts. I swear if he pulled any harder it could rip. He shoves Eddie into one chair and me in the other one, only he pushes so hard I end up on Eddie's lap. He helps me back up again and slips his little finger into mine. Victor starts strolling and there is something off about him, this just wasn't like him.

Victor" You think you are both untouchable because your father is the head, don't you, Edison, Charlie?"

Eddie" No, we was.."

Victor" Look at yourselves, Risible! You flout school rules, you constantly cause trouble. You are a disgrace to this school, both of you. You are a disgrace to this school, and what is more, you are a disgrace to your father"

Charlie" Hey, our dad's proud of us"

Victor" Do you know, in all my years at this school, he has never even mentioned you both once"

Eddie" He did that to protect us" .

Victor" Really?"

Twins" Yeah"

Victor" Then explain to me why he has told the entire faculty that he does not consider you to be his son and daughter and never has done. He wishes you both never come to this country"

Charlie" I don't believe you"

Victor" Oh, well you are very stupid girl, he despises you, both of you"

Charlie" You are lying"

Victor then approaches us both and points at finger at me.

Victor" You dare talk to me like that girl"

He comes closer to me and I can feel my heart beating furiously like something in a cage trying to get out. Eddie leaps up and stands over me.

Eddie" Leave my sister alone"

Victor" Always a stubborn one, just like your father, your brother won't always be around to protect you"

Eddie" Oh yes, I will, I won't let anything happen to my sister, I don't believe you either"

Victor"Why has he never asked you both to change your name to Sweet? Edison and Charlie Miller"

Victor was right in a way, it had crossed my mind, I mean all last year was different but this year. No No, Charlie, don't let yourself be sucked in, he is lying. I look at Eddie and he has his little wrapped around mine again. We both share the same look which Victor notices.

Victor" Yes, you always knew, didn't you? You always knew he was ashamed of you two and you always knew this day would come"

I can see Eddie getting annoyed and I was too, he was gritting his teeth and I knew he was going bite back in a minute. He then leaped up and got right in Victor's face.

Eddie "I guess you would know all about that, wouldn't you? I mean, your dad thought you were a real disappointment, didn't he?"

Victor" You are going to regret saying that, boy"

He then grabs Eddie hard by his shirt and slams him against the wall. I wince as he does so then leap to try and grab Victor of my brother. Victor instead pushes me away with such force I collide with a chest bashing my head on it. I sit up against the wall, my head now really pounding and I definitely felt dizziness.

Eddie" Charlie!"

Eddie tries to see if I am alright but Victor holds him forcefully against the wall.

Victor" Stay there, your sister is fine and anyway, one less of you in the way"

Eddie" Don't talk about my sister like that"

Victor then releases Eddie who is still a bit stunned and walks over to me. I stare up at him petrified and he pulls me from the floor and holds me against the wall. My back slams against it as well as does my already bruised head. Eddie's little finger finds mine again. He squeezes it.

Victor who has now got hold of Eddie and I by the front of our shirts is shouting very loudly at us, telling us we are worthless and that our dad hates us and we should just leave the school. Then I heard what sounds like KT and Fabian's voice and perhaps Willow. Victor points his finger angrily at us and tells us to stay where we are but as soon as we have a chance we are out of there, we manage to slip past Victor and downstairs.

Victor"I am not done with you two yet, get back here"

Eddie"No, my eye I have to see the nurse"

Charlie" My head"

We did actually head to the nurse, we didn't tell her the real reason about what happened, she gave Eddie some water and some drops to help with his eye and she gave me some tissue to wipe some of the blood and an ice pack. When she was gone I looked at Eddie.

Eddie" Okay, what is going on with Victor, I mean he was never really nice was he but it didn't make sense about what happened"

Charlie" I know, there is definitely something going on, I don't like this, he scared me, all those things he was saying"

Eddie" Sis, you know they are not true, don't listen to him, we know dad is proud of us, he said so"

Charlie" He did didn't he, he said he was proud of me when I won that ping pong tournament with....."

Eddie" And me when I caught that big fish"

Charlie" That big slimy fish"

Eddie" It wasn't really that slimy and it wasn't all bad you had a tent to yourself"

Charlie" Yeah that wasn't that bad"

I remembered that day we went fishing, Dad and Eddie shared a tent and I had my own so I could have my own privacy. To be honest I was the one taking videos and photos rather than actually fishing.

Charlie" I think we need to call an emergency sibuna meeting"

Eddie" Totally agree come on"

That evening all of us were in Eddie and Fabian's room. We had been hesistant to come back after the very violent intent with Victor. Eddie is leaning against his wardrobe, Alfie and Patricia are sat on Fabian's bed with KT and I am sat with Fabian on Eddie's bed. He had been looking at my head.

Fabian" Is your head okay, what exactly happened?"

Charlie" I tried to get Victor to get off Eddie and he thrust me into the dresser, not one of my best moves"

Fabian" Are you okay?"

Charlie" Yeah, I'm okay now, dizziness has stopped and the ice pack helped"

Fabian" Good"

He puts his arm around me. Everyone knew that Fabian and I were together. No one said anything but I knew Patricia and Alfie thought about Nina, I had talked to Patricia and she said that Fabian was one of the nicest guys she knows.

KT" He just went off on you both for no reason"

Eddie" And not even about school stuff.It was like he was trying to push our buttons, I don't know, too weird, okay"

Charlie"Even for Victor"

Fabian"Do you think this has anything to do with what's going on at the Gate House?"

Alfie" Maybe he's been zombified by Frombie"

Charlie" Not this again"

Patricia" Alfie, Frobisher is not a zombie"

Charlie" Nor's Victor.We need to get back on those drawings"

Fabian" You said they're a message from your ancestors, we need answers"

Twins" Sibuna"

All" Sibuna"

The next morning at breakfast we were all watching Alfie and Willow be all cute with a bowl of fruity loops, milk, Jam and Peanut butter, I won't lie I would eat it.

Alfie" First, you take the fruity circles"

Willow" Hmm Uh"

Alfie" And then add the milk"

Willow" Uh-huh"

Alfie" Here's the secret mix in the jam"

Willow" Uh-huh"

Alfie" And voila. Cereally delicious"

Willow"Ah.The breakfast of champions"

We all wait with bathed breathe for Willow's reaction and then she squeals.

Willow" Ooh! But what about Peanut butter?"

Alfie" Aw.You are a breakfast Angel"

Mara" Alfie and Willow.I was right.It's perfect"

Joy"I think they found their soul mate"

Alfie" Ooh, come here, link arms with me"

Both of them link arms and feed each other. Jerome then enters the room and everyone goes quiet but we are all staring at him.

Jerome"Love in the air?"

Charlie" How would you know?"

Jerome" Or not"

He stares around at everyone staring back at him. He then shouts out loud making both Fabian and I choke on our squash.

Jerome" I said I was sorry!You got me back. We need to move on"

Fabian wipes his mouth then wipes mine. Jerome exits the room dramatically but not before asking Patricia if she was still on for their lunch date. Lunch date, oh I get it she wanted to make my brother jealous of course.

Jerome"Patricia, are we still on for our lunch date?"

Patricia" Mm? Oh, I'm beside myself with anticipation"

Once Jerome has left she looks at Mara.

Patricia" Look, I'm sorry.I should've spoken to you before"

Mara" It's okay.I'm not mad at you.I know you're only trying to make Eddie jealous"

Patricia" No, I'm not, I'm, so this is a conversation I can't win"

Charlie" Yup"

Then just to add to the already existing chaos Victor storms in and yells at us and throws around all the breakfast food, nearly upturning the table. Fabian grabs my hand as we hurry to escape.

Victor" You Miscreants! Why are you still here feeding your stupid, idle faces? Get to school immediately! Go!"

After the breakfast chaos with Victor, the six of us sat in the lounge and Fabian had finally figured out the pattern.

Fabian" So put this one here, this one here"

Fabian" That's it.That's what it looks like.That's how they fit together"

Charlie"It looks like the tiles in the girls' toilets"

Eddie" Hmm? The key to the puzzle is in the bathroom? Great.Who said Sibuna wasn't glamorous?"

Fabian" Guys, it's the only lead we have"

Eddie" Okay, we have to check this out but we should get back to class"

KT" Patricia? Don't you have a date?"

Eddie" A date?"

Patricia" Yeah, with Jerome"

Eddie"Jerome. Is she joking, really, he is the one who hurt my sister"

Charlie" I can't believe it either but maybe she will put him in his place"

KT" A girl can't wait around forever, Eddie"

Eddie" Yeah, I didn't know she was waiting around"

So me, my boyfriend and my twin head back to the house with convincing from Fabian and Eddie that they had seen Victor crossing the lawn to the gatehouse.

Eddie" Right, check the camera feed first then twinnie can check the girls bathroom"

Eddie and Fabian sit in the only two chairs while I stand over them, we can't hear what they actually saying but Frobisher is standing with Denby and Victor is extremely close to our camera.

Charlie" He's gonna find the camera.No, no, no"

Eddie and Fabian" No, no, no"

Then we hear their voices or at least Victors most likely because he is so close to the camera. Then the screen goes black.

Charlie" Great"

Caroline's POV

Caroline" What is it Victor?"

Victor" Another one for the collection, I found two of them"

Caroline" Well, how long have they been there? How much have the brats heard? What have they seen?"

Victor" You should be more vigilant"

Caroline" Oh, don't start blaming me for the behaviour of some outlaw delinquents"

Robert" Who is watching us?"

Victor" The Twins, Edison and Charlie Miller, Who else?"

Robert" Then it is time we dealt with these twins Edison and Charlie Miller, on a more permanent basis"

—————————————————————
Charlie" So what do we do know, our cameras our gone"

Eddie" Well, we know that Frobisher is awake, so there really is no need for them now"

Fabian" True, although it was nice to see what was going on in there"

We enter the girls corridor and I look at Eddie and Fabian.

Charlie" You guys, don't have to come in, stay on the landing and I'll open the door"

They both agree and I take Fabian's phone and hold it up to the pattern. I sigh. They both hover a tiny bit closer to me.

Charlie" No, there is no way, it's that"

Eddie" She is right, it looks nothing like it"

With defeat in minds we all head downstairs where Patricia, Alfie and KT are waiting in the kitchen. We were then hit by a delicious aroma.

Charlie" You smell that?"

Eddie" Mmm, Oh, that does smell good"

Fabian" What is it?"

I lift up a lid on the pot, Trudy must be cooking tonights dinner. Oh her dinners were good, she was always the better housemother.

Fabian" There's a stew"

Eddie" Oh, it's a stew"

Charlie" Guys, I think we have established that it is a stew and that it smells very good"

Patricia" Eddie, uh, can I talk to you?"

Eddie" Hey, Yacker, the bathroom tile looks nothing like this"

Patricia" Whatever.Look, I want to tell you something"

Eddie" Okay"

Charlie" Fabian, wait look"

Fabian" What is it?"

Charlie" Eddie? Eddie, give me the picture"

Fabian then catches on to what I am doing, I then hold the phone and Fabian scrubs it away.

Fabian" This is it, Charlie you, Genius.That's it"

Charlie" Thanks Fabian"

We all searched high and low for any clue but we couldn't find anything.

Fabian" Someone must've got here before us, moved it, whatever it is"

Patrica" Hang on, look! Look at the tile"

The tile had started glowing pink, like the oven door did to get down to the study.

Fabian" Your bracelets, they must open it, do you have them"

Charlie" Yeah I have mine"

Fabian" Do it"

I then place the bracelet against the tile and it opens up. Fabian reaches inside to pull out some kind of tube.

Charlie" There's something in it"

Alfie" Oh!"

Patricia" What is it?"

Fabian" Looks like some kind of capsule.Look.What are these? Symbols?"

Charlie" It moves. It must be some kind of combination lock, I can help you figures this out if you want"

Fabian" Yeah, I would like that"

Patricia" Guys, we're gonna have to go back to school, we're gonna be late"

Fabian" All right, let's go"

Eddie" Yacker, what'd you want to tell me earlier?"

Patricia" Meet me in the living room at 8:00.We'll talk then"

Eddie" Or just tell me now.

Patricia then sends Eddie a questionable look.

Eddie" Or 8:00 in the living room's good"

Caroline's POV

I was standing in Victors Office both of us had been giving the job of getting the twins to the crypt.

Caroline" I don't see why Robert couldn't let me deal with the twins on my own"

Victor" Look the feeling is mutual I would likely be able to take care of them both myself but it will be easier for both of us, However, we must follow Robert's instructions. Just be there at the agreed time and play your part"

Caroline" I hope this plan of yours works"

Victor" If you follow it to the letter, it cannot fail, now you get the girl and I'll get the boy"

Caroline" And how do I do that, they are always together, stick to each other like glue"

Victor" Figure it out, now go I have to figure out how to get the boy"

Charlie's POV

After my shower I had retreated to my room where KT was sat doing some homework. I was thinking whether I should, I had never been a fan of homework, I mean who is. I sigh sitting on the bed.

KT" Hey, you okay?"

Charlie" Yeah, I guess"

KT" You want to talk?"

Charlie" It's nothing"

KT" Hey, remember our slumber party, Osirian and Descendant against Evil"

I chuckle.

Charlie" I can't believe I said that"

KT" Hey, I liked it, it's true, what's the matter?"

My phone then chimes from on my bed and I see a text from Fabian.

Charlie" Can we chat later, I have to meet Fabian"

KT" Sure, I'm going to continue the homework"

Charlie" I'll see you later"

Exiting the house, I make my way over the crypt, I can see why Fabian would want to meet here but in the dark surely this is very counter productive. I then hear someone.

Charlie" Hello, Fabian, are you here?"

The crypt is all very quiet like it has been the times I have been in here before. The difference being The Crypt had no Frobisher, lit candles or flowers.

Charlie" Hello, Fabian"

Then someone emerges from the darkness.

Story Notes
So The Twins have a violent run in with Victor, Patricia goes on a date with Jerome and Alfie and Willow are being all cute. Fabian figured out the pattern and the twins gets locked in the crypt.

Authors Notes
Ooo cliffhanger for you guys! You will have to tune in tomorrow for the next part. I hope you liked , let me know what you think? Your comments are much appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 50.7K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
398K 8.6K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
4.3M 217K 94
Belle Morte is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Original Edition and the Wattpad Books Published...
139K 5.2K 71
~ warning: this is actually cringy writing of fetus me so..~ Everyone in the Anubis house graduated and went off to college, but over the summer, Alf...