{ 𑁍ꕥ RuiKasa Oneshots ꕥ𑁍 }

Bởi Tsushiuo

࿔*:・ Ruikasa ( ⭐️🎈) oneshots ・:*࿔ ✩‧₊ Tsukasa Tenma oneshots ₊‧☆ ꕤ Rui Kamishiro oneshots ☄ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Xem Thêm

A/n
(司類) フラワーズ?💞💫
(司類)Fufu~!💞
(RKS)..予期しない?🧸💞
(司類)My only&only lover.💫💞
(司類) 私も愛しているよ💫💞
(司類)王子の'友達'💞
(司類)為にあなた~💞💛
Your insane.💫
(司類)'anything'~🍋
(司類)all i needed was you.💫
Not your fault.💫
i hate you!💛💫
(司類)games!✨️
(司類)cat-like💞
(司類)marriage?!💫💞✨️
it hurts..💛💫
(love)tutor♡🍋
King's order!💫
a promise said.💫💕
enemies(?) for life!💫🍋
i hate you, yet i love you...💫

申し訳ありません..💫

923 9 40
Bởi Tsushiuo

SHIPS INCLUDED ♡! : none.
~ ~
( story includes:
-swearing, su1side, death.
~ ~
----Anyways enjoy this angst (badEnding)---
Look up on the picture~
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Tsukasa's view :

"You will NEVER be a star," that voice echoed through my head.

...

Why did i did that....?

I hate my self.
..
Its 4 am.. i cant go to bed...

*!!!*

Eh? Whats that sound??,
I stood of my bed and walked downstairs, where i heard the sound source. Suddently....
"-!?!?"
"S-saki!?!" My mom shouted..
Wait.. saki..?
What..?
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

TIME SKIP.

We're waiting in the hospital, i can hear my mom crying from inside of the room... after a few minutes she went out of the room, her face was red, tears still dropping through her eyes. "Tsukasa.." she whispered, "...yes mom..?" "Y-your.. sister...she..shes in a coma.."

...saki? She.. no..,

"Her c-chan- chances of su-survival is.. ver-y low..!" She brust out crying again... oh..
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

Home.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
I can hear my dad shouting at my mom. Why... why Is this day so bullshit..?

.
.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

NEXT DAY.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
I decided to walk to school today. I didn't want to wake mom up. Well I woke up at 5:21 am for this.

.. this will be the worst day of my life.
.
.
I arrived at school at 6:06, well, 4 more minutes until school starts..
.
.
I don't seem like I could smile today.
..
What's wrong with me..?
I couldn't sleep all night, I think that's the problem. I.. guess.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Time skip after 2 classes
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
It's the last lesson till break time.. I hadn't seen nene, emu or... Rui.
"TENMA!!" sensei shouted, "o-oh! Y-yes miss emaeh?" "Why are you day dreaming in my class!?!" She shouted. "Wel-well.. uh..."
Think tsukasa, think..! .. I..tenma..?
I burst out with tears "tenma!?" She shouted, "Haha!! Look the idiot's crying!!" Someone shouted from behind.

The lesson ended, the teacher wanted to talk to me. I'm gonna go to detention, am I?..

"Tenma tsukasa, someone wants to speak to you," she said as she hands my phone over. (She took it during the middle of the lesson) I accepted the call, it's from... dad?
"tsukasa."
"What is it, dad?"
"Your mom.. she.."
"..She- shes what dad!?"
"She got into a car accident, and died."
Eh..? What..? He's.. joking..? He gotta be-
"I'm not joking, tsukasa."
I hanged on the call. I cried out again.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

Lunch (break)

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

I went to look for an empty seat.. seem to can't find one,
..
...
....
There's one more empty seat..
Nene.. and rui...
I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in the closet. I grabbed my jacket out from my bag, just incase if it rains. I covered my self, with the jacket. Making sure that they cant see none of my hair and eye colour or shape.
.
I went to sit next to them not making any eye contact with none of them.
"oh, hi there! I've never seen you here, what's your name?" Rui greated me.
..
Once he knows who I am, he would fucking kill me.
"Oh hello? Are you there?" He giggled "o..-oh I.. yeah!" I shouted, not too loud though! "Mh! then what's your namee?" Nene asked, "oh.. uhm...ts- Tsueana!" "..your name is very familiar...." Nene whispered out. "I agree." He smiled..but..she don't seem like his happy-always smiling-self anymore.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
TIME SKIP to tenma's home.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

"Son, we need to talk."
"..mh..okay." I followed my dad to the kitchen, "so..I need to go to New York for a business.. do you mind if I leave you for 2 weeks?" He asked. "Oh..of course..!" "Oh! Okay, im leaving tommorow so, yeah." "Good Bye tsukasa." "Bye dad."
..
Welp, I'm gonna be alone for the rest of 2 weeks.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
DEAR diary,

I miss everyone, saki, mom, my 'oldself' dad, emu, nene, toya and. Rui. I wish I could go back to the past and never talked or say anything. I wish I.. never met rui/nene or emu. I.. wish I can switch place with saki, or mom. So everything.. will be okay.
.. I never wanted to fall for rui.. I wish I didn't have this stupid crush.
-- Tsukasa T3nm@
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*

I feel so stupid. Why am I sad for losing just some friends? I can get more friends.., wait... they're more than that... they.. are the reason why I didn't did IT. ... I.. need them back.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
EMU view :

I really miss tsukasa.. it never been the same without him. Rui and nene always fights, (they made up in the end).. well hey!! I'm gonna go to tsukasa-kun, give Him a thousand reasons, and make him join wonderlands x showtime again!! So we can be happy again!!
..
...!
Happy...?

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Nene view :

I locked myself in my room again. Like always. I don't bother to go outside anymore. I never want to.

It had never been the same when wonderlands x showtime disbanded. "Nene!! Get out of there!!" My mom yelled.
.. why Is she so annoying, hm?
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Rui view :

I don't want to make new inventions anymore, I'm tired. "Rui..I got you some vegetables..if you'd like..please eat it." My mom said softly, I don't Hate her. She's the best mom everyone would want to have. But.. she had not been taking care of herself well since.. wonder..Lands x showtim..e disbanded.
...I cant even say it anymore.

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
TSUKASA'S DAD view : (the next day)

I drove to the airport, after about like 6 hours, I went In the airplane and sat down. I looked into my phone and started blocking tsukasa's friends numbers. Since they disbanded, "sir? Do you want any snack?" The waitress said, "oh! No thanks!" "H-HEY!! ALLE!! DONT-" someone yelled, suddently... *crash* *water splash*

Everything blacked out. I'm sorry tsukasa, I couldn't be with you anymore.. please forgive me....

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
TSUKASA'S view :

I'm alone. I went into the living room to watch some TV.
..
God damn it. An news ad. I cant even skip it!
"So..! Plane ___ number 34 crashed today. We are truly sorry for the people's friends, family, girlfriend or anyone. It seems like the plane had crashed thu to something getting stuck to the turbi-"
I turned off the news, and.. realized.. was dad was in plane number 34..?
I quickly grabbed my phone
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Dad

Ticket code: suwduw19
Plane number : 34
Call me If you need me

Ok Dad
See you in 2 weeks

I love you
Love you too

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Oh.. everyone's... GONE.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
Time skip
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
I.. finally got a reason to commit suiside.. haha.
But.. I cant leave saki, What if she survived? I'll just have to wait..! In meanwhile I'll write a letter for whoever finds me in the house dead!

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
...saki's gone. Well.. I can finally do it now! Everyone is now in heaven and safe.. and I'm going up there too.
Goodbye dear world.
*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
As I was getting ready, I heard a knock on my door. It was toya.. "tsukasa-senpai! I need to talk to you.." "Not now toya, I'm.. quite busy!.." I shouted "...please dont do it...." he whispered out loud.
Wait.. how did he know..? "..how'd ya'know..?" I asked "you left your diary." Shit!! Why did I left it there!!.. "sorry Toya. I'm already tired of the world. I'm giving up.." "Tsukasa-senpai! Don't do it!! Its not worth it.." "...it is." "What makes you think that!?!" "Everyone in this world hates me, and the ones I loved is now in heaven, waiting for me." "..everyone..? Ho-how about me!?!" "I meant it toya." "Please.. tsukasa..." I don't care anymore. I hanged my self.

...
It's finally over.
I'm gone. Everyone's gonna be happy.

Anyways relatable! ♡

*★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★*
♡★Word count : 1268 words !★♡

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.8K 71 12
A ruikasa Fanfic ..again... (this was supposed to be on my one shots but I suspect it would be a little long()
49.4K 854 33
A Ruikasa fanfic about Rui bullying Tsukasa but eventually... Falling in love. ☆ I was getting my hopes up until I saw the final name I didn't want t...
24.8K 538 32
Silly little gay boys Under editing (serious editing I'm changing the POVS) I don't know when I'll actually publish said edits though
123K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...