THE ROYAL COUPLE

By Magical_LittleStar

THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Cast
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AESTHETICS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Finally the wedding)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 33

3.1K 145 43
By Magical_LittleStar

Swasti pov

I opened the envelope and there were a few pictures there.There was a nuclear disaster,after I saw those pictures,world war 3 was even something less.It felt like the entire universe had fell on me,on my heart!

My eyes were even wider than plates nd they were as red as a cherry, tomato,rose,whatever u want,the anger that rose into me was boiling in a much higher Celsius than lava itself.And hurt....well I don't even have words as to how to express how hurt I am!!

The world was spinning around me in a rapid speed,I felt like my soul was no longer in my body.I looked at the most horrible,awful,terrible and the scoundrel person infront of me!He was sitting peacefully ruining people's life!

My eyes were dreadful as well as tearful,As I stared sorry glared at him with plans to murder him so badly,as my hand crumbled the envelope with the envelope,as I stared at the photos In my other hand nd returned my gaze on him.

I seriously didn't know if I was angry more or hurt.But all I knew is this guy infront of me was going to suffer...ALOT!!

Finally,Yuvraj got some time to look at me,well ofc he is a very busy person...busy hurting people!!

He looked at me and then at those photos in my hand as he furrowed his eyebrows and asked

Vihaan:What...What happened? What is that ur holding?Who sent?R u alright?(He asked confused as he got up)

I faked a bitter chuckle,

Swasti:Y do u care if I'm alright huh?Don't!Just don't dare to act as if u care for me!I know u don't nd so don't fake it!Go ask the person that u actually care about,if she is ok,well ofc she would be!Y not,even u would be happy,after all Kisi ka Ghar Jala ke woh Chudail toh Khush hi Hogi na,(after burning someone's house ofc that witch will be happy)waise Kya Jodi hai,Ofc u both will love each other,after all one is a witch and here is the wizard!Rakshash or rakshashsni ki Rab ne banayi Jodi!Both of u want nothing but my life!U know what!It was my biggest no the worst mistake ever I had done in my entire life actually no it's the worst mistake anyone would do to marry a monster like YOU!!!!I HATE YOU!!!I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE!!!And u know what,ur the biggest mistake ur parents could ever do!(I shouted at him,like literally my lungs were paining,I didn't even know that at this point I was standing hitting him with all my force and crying my heart out!The last sentence I had said it in a very low voice but it had really huge impact because after that...)

Vihaan:SHUT UPPPP!!!!!Just Shut up if u love ur life!!!I don't even know wtf ur talking about!And how dare you!How dare u tell me anything nd mistake?Huh,Well u...( He groaned as I cut him off)

Swasti:U SHUT UP!!!Nd u don't know,huh!Go ask ur love to tell to u what the fuck is going on!Goo!Well let me tell u what's going on(I threw the photos on his face)

The photos that were taken when he was enjoying with arushi on the bed,fucking her like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

He took a photo that got stuck on his shoulder nd saw it as his entire body shook in rage,he fisted his hands,well I have no idea y,I mean he be happy looking at me crying infront of him nd looking miserable,well I still had alot more to cry I was yet controlling myself the most I can.

He was going to speak something when the door opened

Sachit:Guys,gue...(he stopped looking at us as both of us looked at him shocked)

But within 2 second I ran to him and hugged him,and cried my heart out,I let out all the tears I was holding back ,I'm sure my tears had wet his shirt but I gave no shit right now,I just stayed there crying as Bhai looked at vihaan shocked as to what was going on and but he didn't speak anything he just hugged me back and let me cry,as he took me to the bed,I sat there still hugging him nd crying.After 5 mins he soothed me,

Sachit:Sshhh! Everything's gonna be alright!Sshhh!Relax!Relax!(He said soothing me as he caressed my hair as vihaan just stared at the photos while he was in deep thoughts)

After around 5 minutes I was kinda normal,I sat back straight back as I wiped my tears and sobbed.As Bhai just encouraged me everything is gonna be fine.He then went and took the photo from that monster bringing that bastard back to reality.

Bhai's expressions also changed into rage after looking at that photos nd also at the photos on the floor,with each photo he saw,him boiling even more,we'll be glad I didn't yet slap that fuckin bastard!

Well ofc Bhai would be angry,he should be,I mean his best friend cheated on his sister so...well I was expecting Bhai to get the shit out of that demon but...

Sachit:Who sent u these pictures?(Bhai asked in a cold voice staying in the same position)

I told him the entire story with each second passing Bhai's nd vihaan's expressions changing while the confusing nd weird thing was that their expressions were changing into the same expressions,nd at the end both of them were red fuming in anger.

Sachit:Swasti...the pictures are real but vihaan hasn't cheated u!(I looked at bhai shocked nd also kinda disappointed that he was supporting this demon!)

Swasti: Unbelievable,Bhai ur taking his side,like...god...I didn't expect this from you Bhai!(my eyes clearly showing hurt and disappointment)

Sachit:I'm not taking anyone's side swasti,I'm just telling u what the truth is!These pictures are very old,they are from vihaan's past,he hasn't cheated u!It was simply his past that is not leaving him!

I looked at bhai shocked,nd I looked at vihaan who was in anger,our eyes met,nd I could see alot In his eyes pain,hurt nd yes it also said that whatever Bhai is saying is the truth.But what past?Nd what does Bhai mean by a past that is not leaving him!?

Sachit:Now plz don't ask me what past!I'm not the right person to tell u anything!And for now sleep both of u!It's late and u guys also must be very tired,u really ran alot from here to there,we will discuss this tomorrow morning,I promise nd plz even u guys don't talk anything right now,just sleep!(Bhai said as he then turned towards vihaan and hugged him as vihaan hugged him back and closed his eyes for a sec,I guess he felt relieved?but y?ok nvm...then I heard both of them muttering something to each other as they broke the hug,and then bhai came to me and put his hand on my head like I was a little girl and smiled Abit at me, indicating me to sleep nd not take stress!As I managed to give a veryyyyyy smaaaaallll smile,as Bhai then left and I looked at vihaan,who looked back at me nd we shared an eye contact for 5 sec showing each other alot of emotions as he broke the eye contact nd moved towards the couch to sleep.

Swasti:U...u can sleep here for today,u have run all day!(I said with my voice cracking Abit as I was yet sobbing,I just said this without looking at him as I lied Down on the bed and pulled the sheets over and turned off my side lamp before he could speak anything!

After around 5 mins I could the bed being pressed the other side,well this doesn't mean that I forgive him,or regret telling him all those stuff,ok yeah I agree he hasn't cheated,but he has done many more stuff as to y he deserved those words which I don't regret saying and moreover it yet didn't stop hurting that even if he didn't cheat me but he yet slept with that bitch!It just hurts for some reason to know that he slept with that little piece of shit nd actually even if it was not her I yet would have feel hurt,I don't know y,I mean I don't even like this devil then yyyy!!!

I could feel my eyes getting heavier maybe it isn't only because I am tired but also due to the fact that my eyes r swollen,I cried toooooo muchhhhhhhh!

Next day;

I woke up very late it was freakin 10:30!I quickly got ready into simple top and baggy pants,which I was to wear on Sunday but couldn't cause of guests.

After getting ready I went down,to the the dining room.Well everyone was half way through their breakfast,as everyone stared at me,with papa looking kind of disappointed and also dad.

Swasti:Sorry!(I spoke softly as I sat at my place while the helpers served me)

The breakfast continued with little talks as to how we had fun yesterday and all.

After breakfast,sachit Bhai called me and vihaan to the terrace.We both followed him silently,and we all sat.

Sachit:ok so umm... swasti and vihaan,I know there is something wrong between both of u nd I won't like to u know try to invade ur privacy but plz,both of u sort it out!

Swasti:Huh?Sort it out?With him?Bhai u don't even know anything about this man!He...(I said with a with alottt of anger)

Sachit:Swasti...I'm leaving,u guys plz talk!(He said before leaving as I looked at him,looking at me)

Swasti:What!?(I asked annoyed,he ignored me and started looking here and there and uff,I'm done with this guy,I've never been a patient woman okay!)

Swasti: Enough!Who the fuck do u think I am?No actually who the fuck do u think u are?I've had enough with this,this jerk type of behavior of urs!U remember what u had called me on that wedding night?Ur servant,A gold-digger,a whore well who the fuck do u think that u r to even call me that,If I wanted I could have told everyone about this and left that instant! Ruining UR oh so lovely reputation!But I didn't,I stayed and decided to stay,nd y,so that I don't ruin anyone's reputation, expectations nd especially so that I don't hurt mom-dad!But u,u still kept on hurting me!Do u think it's easy!Do u think it's easy for me to come to complete new place,with no one I know,to stay with a Fucking asshole like u nd even after all this,stick a happy face so that I don't hurt anyone else!!!!U know what that day u had promised to ruin my life yeah?Well congrats!!because ur successful in that!Thank u!Thank u so much to make my life worse than hell!But today I'll tell u something about urself,enough about me now it's ur turn!

U think ur such a great son,businessman,Yuvraj, brother, friend and God knows what!But here's the truth,No ur not,my guy,u can't even become a human being!How the fuck will u become anyone of this?And u know what whatever I said yesterday,I don't regret a single word, especially that ur a MISTAKE!!!No freaking parent would want to have a son,who doesn't know how to respect a woman!Who tries to disturb the mental stability of a lady,yeah u remember the time u put a knife on my throat then u forced me to hold the kn...knife(I said between my sobs,well yess I was crying here with anger,nd btw I am damn sure I looked like a ghost at this point!)nd forced the knife to pierce ur sk...skin!U were successful to make me get nightmares for a week after that!This wasn't the only thing,there are many more times u have done this!I regret marrying u!I regret my entire life!And thank u very much for it!So just know,that ur the BIGGEST MISTAKE UR PARENTS COULD EVER COME UP WITH!!!!!!!UR NOTHING BUT A PERSON BORN AS A KALANK!(I don't know how to translate this but something like disgrace)

The next thing was him pulling my hair and making me look up at him,as I winced in pain!

Vihaan:Enoughhhh!!!(he growled)If I'm this bad,then u not any better,I am a mistake huh?So u ur parents would be extremely proud to know that their daughter has married just for MONEY!(my eyes widened at this)I am bad,I am a mistake,but sure u aren't!!Nd ur talking about easy?Well this is still nothing!People have gone through so much more that u can't even imagine,think before u speak bitch!!(He said all this is in rage and left my hair as it hurt alot he left them,he took step back)

Swasti:Money!What money huh?My parents provide me with everything I want,mere itne bhi Bure din nahi aaye ke mein paiso ke lite Shaadi karu!(My fates haven't become so bad that I will marry for money!)And who told u this huh?

Vihaan:Ohh,wowwww,well bitch stop it with this overacting okay!I heard everything u said that day on our engagement!!(he said glaring at me while I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion)

Swasti:Wha...what did u hear?(I asked completely confused)

He chuckled bitterly,as he came closer and hold my arm tightly as I winced in pain.

Vihaan:I HEARD THAT U MARRIED ME TO GET MORE MONEY AND FAME!I had gone up for a call,when I heard u and some man talking,that y r u marrying me and u answered for more money and fame as Jaipur is a bigger city!Ur not different!All the girls are the same! gold-digger!!!!(He said with alot of rage as his voice had slight hurt,as he jerked my arm away)

I widened my eyes,as I remembered when all of us were joking around!

Swasti: GODD!(I said as I put my hand on my forehead,like this idiot seriously treated me like this,for something I have not done!!)U nuts! Didn't u hear anything after that!!!!!

Vihaan:Yeah,listen to u telling ur dreams of how u will use all that money and fame!(He said sarcastically)

Swasti:U remember when I called u uneducated!Well u really deserved that!The man was no other than Bhai!And we all were joking that day!

Vihaan: Joking?(he asked confused)

Swasti:Yes,joking!....(I told him the entire thing that happened)Great!So ur telling me,I went through all this cause of something I havent done!!!!Just great!Nd it's ok if u misunderstood,but u could have heard the whole thing!Ok not that,but u could have at least try to confront me if I was a gold digger!Nd have even done a single thing that made u feel that I'm a gold digger,have I ever asked for money or have I even tried to show off???U couldnt understand with this too!!!!U just made up ur mind that oh she is a gold digger bas!(I asked pissed off,like seriously!!!!!!!)
Well u know what,Do hell with whatever u wanna think about me!I had enough!!!!(I said this and left in full anger)

I went to my room and cried my heart out!I just hate him!!!He is just a very big mistake of my life!U know what it could've been alot more better if I had married some other stranger!I just don't want to stay with him anymore!I've had enough of him and his cheap tricks!

There was a soft knock on the door,I wiped my tears,even though it didn't make any difference as my eyes were puffy and red and there were stains of dry tears on my face.I Opened the door to find the demon himself!wow don't tell me he is gonna live for 100 years and suck my blood!

I huffed annoyed as to y he is now here,I folded my hands under my chest as I looked at the door pane waiting for him to speak!

Vihaan:I want to talk!(I heard his husky voice which sent chills down my spine)

I didn't reply back just moved Abit to make space for him to enter,as he entered I closed the door.Nd turned myself towards him with my hands still crossed under my chest.

Vihaan:I..I apologize!(He said looking straight into my eyes)

As my eyes widened...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

So how was the chappyyyyyyyyy!!!

Btw ruko ruko,the story hasn't end,there is SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE TO COME!!!!!!

Like really alot!

So chill outttt!!

But yeah at least their misunderstanding,is no more!

Happyyy???

And on top of that Vihaan is apologized!!!Like THE VIHAAN RATHORE apologized!!!!(not like he shouldn't but yet!)

So yeah,

Btw a new rule;

Until I don't get 5 comments on;

1)How the chapter was?

2)What do u think will happen next?

I won't update,so if u guys want an update then commenttt!!!

I mean I'm an author who doesn't mind if u don't vote but I really want u guys to comment,give me ideas,tell me how I can improve and so much more!So plzzzzz comment!!!!!!!

Anyways

Byeeeeee,
Stay tuned,
Thank you,
Radhika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
4.3K 217 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
87.6K 2.9K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
140K 13.4K 73
Destiny is cruel sometimes. It snatches away a lot from you. Sometimes it snatches the dreams in your eyes and passion in your heart. Dream of living...