❛ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎...

Bởi -CAASHMONEYNAE

" GOOD LOVIN', BODY ROCKIN', KNOCKIN' BOOTS ALL NIGHT LONG, YEAH. MAKIN' LOVE UNTIL WE TIRE TO THE BREAK OF D... Xem Thêm

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
static major | 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞-𝐮𝐩.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧.
d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.
devanté swing | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝟐
omar epps | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.
method man | 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
ll cool j | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 𝟐
larenz tate & nia long | 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.
devanté swing | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
ludacris | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲?
allen iverson | 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞.
method man | 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
devanté swing | 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
tyrin turner | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐦-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.
ll cool j | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩.
bryce wilson | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.
method man | 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞.
denzel washington | 𝐅&𝐌𝐔.

d'angelo | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.

4.3K 108 102
Bởi -CAASHMONEYNAE

- requested by my luvbug -THATONEGIRLY ❤️

- ALSO inspired by a chapter she posted recently on her book titled "IMAGINES."

- check her out! she's dope asf! 🫶🏾

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆"

"𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮. 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 '𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮..."

"𝗗, 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 '𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗜 𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨!" Bianca squealed as she laughed and smacked D'Angelo's hand away from her ass, earning a laugh from her boyfriend while he smiled at her.

"i can't help it, you lookin' a lil' too thick in these jeans," D'Angelo joked, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer to his body while they walked through the mall, "who you lookin' this thick fo', mama?"

"nobody but my man." Bianca smiled, looking up at him, as she rested her finger underneath his chin and gently pulled his face down to hers, sharing a sweet kiss with the man before pulling away and giggling girlishly.

due to her promotion at her job, D'Angelo decided to take her out to their local mall for a shopping spree. though she only had 3 bags from all the stores she's been to - one of them being a Victoria's Secret bag - D knew that once they went home, Bianca was still gonna try on everything and give him a haul of her everything once they got home.

the couple adorned matching outfits - leather jackets, plain black tees, and black jeans. D'Angelo wore a durag over his cornrows with black Timberlands on his feet while Bianca's black bundles were slicked back into a low ponytail with a black bandana wrapped around it and black Steve Maddens rested on her manicured feet. D's signature crucifix chain dangled from his neck and a pair of diamond studs rested in his ears as a silver 'B' necklace in cursive rested around Bianca's neck and silver hoops rested in her ears, adding a cherry on top and completing both of their outfits.

you could tell the two loved the color black, but what's more beautiful than an attractive black couple dressed in all black?

"i don't see no more stores i wanna go in, so... i think i'm ready to get somethin' to eat and then leave." Bianca announced, squeezing her lover's hand, as she looked up at him.

"you sure? 'cause we can always go in another store, ma, you know that ain't a thang." D'Angelo assured, his brown eyes locking with Bianca's, as Bianca smiled at him and a small blush covered her light-skinned face.

"yes, baby, i'm sure. now c'mon, i'm hungry." Bianca chuckled as she pulled him towards the food court.

"i already know what you want anyway." "what is it then?"

D'Angelo looked down at her with a smug grin before chuckling, "you want Raising Cane's, B. i ain't stupid, i know how much you love chicken tenders."

"okay, not too much on me... chicken tenders are the superior part of the chicken - and it's a fact, not an opinion." Bianca laughed as D'Angelo laughed with her and the two walked past tables filled with munching bystanders.

(A/N: YOU THOUGHT I WAS FEELIN' YOU??? THAT NIGGA A MUN- y'all, i'm sorry LMFAOOOOOO 😭😭😭)

"whatever, B. you got a point though-"

"goddamn!"

"ooh, look at the ass on her!"

"baby girl draggin' that wagon!"

"aye, shorty with the ponytail! lemme holla' at you, ma!"

a group of 4 men catcalled Bianca as she walked past them with D'Angelo by her side, causing both of them to look back at the immature males due to their obnoxious behavior. Bianca's brows furrowed and she rolled her eyes at the group while D'Angelo stared at them coldly, his jaw clenched while he continued walking with his woman.

this was an occurrence that happened nearly every time the two were out together. with how attractive Bianca was and the audacity that men had these days, Bianca was bound to be catcalled wherever she went, however, it only seemed to mostly happen when she was with D'Angelo. Bianca didn't know why it happened or what was causing it, but she hated it. every second of it.

D'Angelo has gotten into many heated arguments and almost even a few altercations on multiple different occasions with many different men, but somehow they all had the same thing in common: they wanted his woman, and it pissed him off.

glancing over at him, Bianca let out a soft huff at the rage written on his face and she lightly squeezed his hand as she raised her opposite hand and gently grabbed D's chin, pulling his face toward her and pecking his lips.

"ignore 'em, 'kay? don't focus on them. focus on me," Bianca attempted to calm the man down as she placed another kiss on his lips and found an empty table, "now go get'cho queen some food. you can't let yo' woman go hungry, D."

cracking a smile, D'Angelo chuckled and shook his head as he kissed her lips and Bianca smiled into the kiss before sitting down at the table, "yo' goofy ass always know how to put a smile on a nigga's face."

"that's what i'm 'posed to do, boo," Bianca chuckled, grabbing her bags from his hands while she sat them beside her, "now go get us some food so we can go. i still got some... things i gotta try on for you when we get home."

"yeah? i guess i should hurry up then, huh?" "yup, get a move on it, Mr. Voodoo."

D'Angelo and Bianca shared smirks and D soon chuckled as he walked away to go get their food while Bianca watched him walk away with her bottom lip bitten.

"mm-mm-mm. his fine self." Bianca thought with a small smirk as she watched her man stand in line behind 2 other people and rested her cheek against her hand, looking down at her nails while she admired her snow-white acrylics with the letter 'D' on both of her ring fingers.

not even a minute after D left, a man from the group of four sat at Bianca's table, making her eyes avert to him in confusion while he sat in front of her. the man was light-skin with a few noticeable tattoos on his hands and he wore a gray jacket and a plain white tee with gray sweatpants and white Air Force 1s, his honey blonde shoulder-length dreads styled in two-strand twists. his lips were plump and pink and his eyes were dark brown as a diamond stud rested in his nose and two more rested in his ears, adding a sparkle to his appearance.

(A/N: i lowkey just described somebody's boyfriend i saw on TikTok. in my defense, her man is fine! 👩🏽‍🦯)

Bianca could admit the man was attractive, but was he better than D'Angelo? not even close. nobody was better than D in her eyes.

she was already not okay with how he and his friends catcalled her and disrespected her and her man, so what gave him the audacity to come sit with her once D left her alone?

that's men for you.

"wassup, ma. what's yo' name?" the man asked, licking his lips at her, as Bianca gently scrunched up her face at him before lowly chuckling.

once he spoke, Bianca immediately recognized his voice as the man who called her "shorty with the slick ponytail", which only added to her frustration while she sat up from her acute position.

"married, unavailable, and uninterested. take your pick." Bianca spoke nonchalantly, holding up her left hand and showing her promise ring that D bought her for their 3 year anniversary 2 months ago, as the unknown man glanced at the ring before chuckling and looking back at her.

"yo' man don't let you have friends?" "were him and i born yesterday?"

Bianca stared at the man with a bored expression on her face, raising a brow at him while she glanced over at her man and made sure he wasn't paying attention to what was happening. lord knows if D'Angelo saw this shit he'd blow a fuse.

"damn, shorty, why you gotta be so cold towards a nigga?-"

"man, André give it up, you ain't gon' bag lil' ma fo'real!" hearing this, Bianca looked up from "André" and her eyes locked on his other three friends, who looked like they were already beginning to clown him.

"i-" before Bianca could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by a familiar voice - one so familiar that it gave her goosebumps.

"listen to yo' friends homeboy. they might just keep you from gettin' ya ass beat." an arm found its way around Bianca's shoulder and looked up, smiling at seeing no one other than D'Angelo standing beside her with their bag of food in his hand.

"you must be Captain Save-A-Hoe, huh? what, i'm 'posed to be scared of you or sum', nigga?" André retorted, standing up from the table, as Bianca and André's friends watched the tension rise between the two men, "if i wanted yo' bitch, i can have her. you ain't shit to be intimidated of."

"man, watch who the fuck you callin' a bitch before i show you and yo' homeboys who the real bitch is." D'Angelo threatened, his brows furrowing at the man, as he placed the bag of food in Bianca's lap and moved closer to André, his hands balling up into fists out of his blood boiling.

"is that a threat, nigga?" André asked, his brows furrowing, as he moved close to D'Angelo and the distance soon closed between the two while Bianca and André's friends watched the argument go down.

"nah, motherfucker, it's a promise. i meant that shit." D'Angelo spat, looking the man up and down in disgust, as Bianca got up from her seat and wrapped her fingers around D's bicep, tugging at it while she looked at him and André.

"D, baby, c'mon. he ain't worth it. let's just go." Bianca attempted to calm the man down for a second time, but she could that this time, there was no calming him down. he'd either have to fight it out of his system or be forcefully dragged away from André. but regardless of whichever way it ends, it wouldn't end well.

"yeah, 'Dré, it's time to let this shit go. you fightin' over a girl that ain't even single, you look dumb." one of André's friends chimed in as Bianca glanced over at him before focusing on her lover and his enemy.

he was the same one who said she was dragging a wagon- anyways.

"you feelin' froggy over yo' hoe, nigga? leap or sum'." that was all it took for D'Angelo to swing. that was all. it. took. hitting André with a quick right hook, Bianca jumped in shock as she watched André tumble over, a dazed expression on his face while his friends immediately came to his rescue.

"what now, nigga?! huh?! what?! i can't hear you!" D'Angelo shouted, gaining more unneeded attention from the other shoppers in the mall, as André's friends let him away from the table and Bianca immediately walked in front of her man, placing one hand on his chest while she grabbed the bags with the other.

"D'Angelo, stop! let's go!" Bianca exclaimed, swiping the car keys from the pocket of his jacket, as she grabbed his wrist and began pulling him towards the exit before security eventually made their way towards them, earning stares from the other adults and even some children while she pulled her man towards the exit.

"why did he have to test D today outta all days?" Bianca muttered under her breath as she made her way to her and D's shared truck.

the car ride home was silent. neither of them spoke a word or even dared to clear their throats. D'Angelo was still a little pissed, but he was grateful that Bianca calmed him down before the altercation escalated to something far worse. he didn't need that on his conscience and he damn sure didn't want to give the media something bad to say about him, but lord knows what happened today was bound to be on TV and in the papers.

once they made it home, D carried Bianca's bags into the house and took them upstairs while Bianca put their food in the microwave, letting it sit in there to preserve its warmness since neither of them had an appetite anymore. the house remained silent without D's voice or his playful antics, and judging by the silence, Bianca could tell D'Angelo was still angry about what had happened at the mall, and though she was frustrated by what happened as well, she wanted to check up on him and see where his head was at.

walking out of her closet after putting her clothes away, Bianca's eyes landed on D, who was silently sitting at the edge of the bed with his chin against his hand, like he was thinking hard about something. her body adorned one of D'Angelo's sweatshirts with no pants or shorts, but D was still in his original attire, which alone told her that he was still pissed.

walking over to him, Bianca swiped her ponytail behind her back as she sat next to him, resting one hand on his shoulder and the other on his hand while she gently tilted her head at him.

"you okay, baby? talk to me." Bianca assured softly, untying the man's durag from his head, as she ran her fingers over his cornrows before leaning back to place the cloth on her bedside table, adjusting the sweatshirt on her body once she leaned back up to her original position.

"i'm straight, just... still kinda mad i let him get that close to you... and that he said all'at shit about you," D'Angelo admitted lowly, raising his head and looking up at the woman, as the couple locked eyes, "i know you was mad at me for how i handled that situation, and i'm sorry, baby. but, i couldn't just sit there and let him talk about you like that. you're my world, B. i can't be lettin' lame niggas talk about you any kinda way."

"i understand that, D, and trust me, i feel the same way. but, baby, you gotta get yo' anger under control," Bianca assured, resting her hand against the middle of his chest, as she gripped his jacket and removed his from his body, "i don't want you to get your name slandered just 'cause some niggas tested yo' gangsta. and i don't want you goin' to jail 'cause some nigga was talkin' shit about me."

"i want you safe. and i want you here," Bianca continued, going into his closet and putting his jacket on the assigned hanger, as she walked back over to him and watched his arms open for her to sit on his lap while she obliged and wrapped her arms around his neck, "with me."

the room soon went silent after this and D'Angelo looked up at her, wrapping his arms around her waist and lightly rubbing her lower back, as Bianca cupped his face in her head and caressed his goatee, her other hand resting on his shoulder while the two leaned into one another.

"i love you, B." "i love you more, D."

their lips soon locked after their statements and Bianca rested both of her hands on the male's face, her fingers running over his sharp jawline while D's hands slid underneath the sweatshirt on her body and grabbed a handful of her ass. a feeble moan fell from Bianca's lips at feeling D'Angelo's hands on her backside and she gently tilted her head, deepening the kiss with ease, as the sweatshirt raised from its original position to her waist.

"you know you mine, right?" D muttered into the kiss, gripping the waistline of Bianca's underwear and letting it snap against her skin.

"...y-yeah..." Bianca breathily replied as D'Angelo's lips traveled from her mouth to her ear, applying kisses along the way while his index finger played with her panties.

"nah," D'Angelo whispered in her ear before resting his forehead against hers, his eyes shining in love, lust, and frustration as he ran his tongue over his lips, "you don't know. you don't know how much i really care about you."

"so, what i'ma need for you to do... is lay yo' fine ass down. i got some things i gotta show and prove to you."

"D... mmh, right there..." Bianca whimpered, her brows slightly furrowing, as kisses were placed against her neck and the side of her face while she wrapped her arms around her lover's neck, holding him as close as possible.

Bianca's back rested against the silk sheets as her legs were loosely wrapped around D'Angelo's waist, her nails occasionally digging into his muscular back while her heels slightly dug into the mattress. his arms rested around her body and held her against him as he made love to her, making sure to thrust against, kiss, lick, and suck every single one of her sweet spots. her eyes rolled back and she gently tossed her head back as she moaned, feeling the speed pick up in his thrusts while he rested his forehead against hers and looked into her hazy eyes.

"i'ma ask you this again... you know you mine, right?" D'Angelo questioned, sultriness written in his tone, as his hand latched around Bianca's neck and she looked up at him, her eyes fluttering a bit in pleasure before her brows furrowed.

"y-yes- ooh, fuck!" Bianca squealed, feeling the man plunge deeper inside her wet abyss, as the sides of her throat were squeezed and a whine fell from Bianca's lips, knowing he was bound to fuck her brain out due to his possessiveness.

"i ain't hear you, B. say it a lil' louder for me, pretty girl," D smirked a little as he leaned down to her ear, kissing her earlobe before parting his lips to speak, "you know you belong to me, baby? hm?"

"y-yessss!" "let me hear you repeat it, mama."

"i b-belong to you, D! i'm all yours, i-i swear!" Bianca moaned loudly, her acrylics sliding down his back and gently digging into the man's skin, as the cold steel of D'Angelo's chain rested against her chest and she whimpered at the feeling of it while her body shivered at the sensation of his tongue tracing her ear.

"you know... hearin' all them niggas say that shit about you really pissed me off. and when that dumbass nigga had to nerve to approach you? oh, baby, i wasn't havin' it. but then, i had to take a second and realize... i already have you," D'Angelo chuckled, squeezing the sides of her neck before letting it go, as he grabbed one of her legs and tossed it over his shoulder, "you see how weak you get for me, baby? how wet this pussy get for me? how you moan and cry out my name? i know that's why they want you so bad."

"they wanna take you from me so bad, B... but they can't," D'Angelo muttered, chuckling lowly, as he grabbed her other leg and placed it on his shoulder while he plunged deeper and deeper into Bianca's wet sex, "they can never take you from me, baby. never. you see that ring on yo' finger? one day, it'll turn into an engagement ring... then it'll turn into a wedding ring.... i'd love to see a nigga try to take you from me once you show 'em that big ass rock that's gon' be on yo' finger soon."

by now, tears of pleasure were falling down Bianca's now rosy cheeks and her vision was now blurry as her lips say ajar and she tossed her head back, writhing underneath her soon-to-be husband while her hands tightly gripped his shoulders. her heels dug into his shoulder blades and a loud cry fell from her parted pink lips once his tip slammed into her g-spot, causing her body to jolt against his while more and more tears fell down her face.

Bianca's sweet nectar oozed out of her and overflowed onto D's veiny phallus with each thrust sent her way, causing the sheets to become soaked underneath the lovers, as D'Angelo rose from her ear and towered her, his hands beside her head while his chain dangled over her face. he watched as she fell deeper into the state of submission, incoherent moans and whimpers falling from her lips while she became dick drunk. her eyes fluttered repeatedly and each time she attempted to lock eyes with her lover, butterflies erupted in her tummy and she immediately looked away, causing a smug smirk to cross D's lips.

who could have her like this? nobody but him.

gripping her jaw, D'Angelo turned Bianca's face to his and he kissed her lips as Bianca's rested on the nape of his neck, her fingers occasionally grazing his cornrows while she moaned in his mouth. a whine fell from her lips once she felt a knot build up in her stomach and her legs gradually began to tremble on top of her man's shoulders, making a small smirk cross D's lips, as he pulled away from the kiss with her bottom lip wedged between his teeth, gently tugging at it before letting it go.

"i'm-"

"i know, baby, i know. gon' 'head and let it all out for me." D'Angelo's hands gripped the back of both of Bianca's thighs and he took her legs off his shoulders as he pinned them down onto the bed beside her head, his muscles flexing while he gave her slow and deep strokes. Bianca's hands tightly gripped D's forearms and her brows furrowed deeply as she tossed her head back and her mouth hung open, her eyes fluttering before they rolled back into her head. loud moans, whimpers, chants, and cries of D'Angelo's name exited her gaped lips several times before her body seized and her back arched, her vocals abruptly stopping before she called out D'Angelo's name for one final time.

her body jolted underneath his and her tears quickened into a waterfall as her legs shook in D's grasp, her juices clouding his phallus and dripping down onto the sheets like a rainfall. jumbles of words and indistinct moans fell from Bianca's lips before her body relaxed, her fingers still clutching D for dear life while her eyes sat low and slightly pink due to fatigue and crying so much. looking up at her man, the couple locked eyes as his strokes gradually came to a stopping point, a small smile on his face while Bianca lazily smiled back at him.

kissing her lips, D'Angelo removed his soaked length from her walls, making her softly whimper at how sore she had gotten because of him. her body lay limp - almost lifelessly - on their shared king-sized bed as her eyes slowly closed, but before she drifted off to sleep, she heard one final thing before she passed out, making her smile slightly widen.

"Always remember that you're mine."

"𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘂𝗵, 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 '𝗲𝗺..."

- hey! 🌝

- so, -THATONEGIRLY did i do you some justice, boo? 🌝

- and what about everybody else? y'all liked it too? 🌝

- my bad for dipping on y'all for nearly two months lmao. balancing school & writing is indeed a challenge. but i'll still be here... kinda! ☠️❤️

- anywhooo, vote and comment!

- don't ghost read!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

62.4K 1.5K 12
" FEEL THE WRATH, AND REVENGE OF THA' LUNATIC! " a one-shot with your favorite actor, rapper, & revolutionary. ♡ HONORABLE RANKINGS! ⬇️ 🥇 IN #FREAKY...
138K 4.3K 44
𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖...
575 27 23
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 , 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞? ...
95K 4.5K 105
❛ YOU AND I COULD BE ONE AFTER ALL, OUR LOVE COULD BE SO STRONG, YOU AND I WOULD NEVER STOP. ❜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, two music love...