I believe in us | l.s.

By swiss-1D-direction

Louis has just moved to London, has no one there and just wanted to end his bad day. What happens when a cert... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
not an update!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sorry!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
HELP!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The End

Chapter 13

847 16 14
By swiss-1D-direction

Smut warning! I put a "!!!" before and after the scene if you don't like it!!
Vote and comment!!

-

A loud beeping woke Louis up from his peaceful sleep. He groaned and shut it off.

He sat up and stood up but he was too fast and almost passed out because of a low blood pressure.

After a minute he tried again, succeeding, and walks towards his bathroom to take a warm nice shower and make himself ready for the day at uni.

At 8 o'clock, the first lecture started. It was very interesting again.

But when he was about to leave the classroom, a soft hand grabbed his wrist, making him stop.

"Heya Lou! How are you?" the brunette called Eleanor said over-sweetly.

Louis rolled his eyes at her and answered rather harshly. He was just not in a good mood.

"Don't call me Lou. Only friends can call me that. And to answer your question: I was better before you came here." Eleanor gasped and acted like it didn't hurt her.

"Well, I actually wanted to ask you something." she said slowly.

Louis gives her a look which means "go on then"

"Uh... you seem like a cool person and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" She asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"I have a boyfriend and I'm happy. Now please leave." Louis said, turned around, and left, letting Eleanor stand there like a lost person.

The three lectures before lunch were great! He loved it!

At lunch, Louis got his food and searched a table, chuckling when he saw Ed and Stan waving strikingly funny.

He walked over to them and sat down, starting to eat. He felt two pairs of eyes on him, making him look up with a look of confusion.

"What?" The brown haired boy asked unsure.

"We heard you have a boyfriend! Congratulations! Why didn't you tell us??" Ed said, bringing him in for a manly half-hug.

"Thanks... I guess it never came up..." Louis said, blushing slightly.

"Tell us about him!! What's his name?? What does he look like? Can you show us a picture of you guys?" Stan asked with excitement in his eyes.

"Uh... it's kind of complicated... I can't tell you much or show you pictures... you'll get why someday." Louis answered nervously. He would love to show them who his boyfriend was but he didn't know yet if he can trust them. He would have to talk to Harry about it first.

"Oh ok..." Ed said, eyebrows crunching in confusion.

Louis was about to explain it further when his phone bleeped.

He pulled it out of his pocket, his smile widening when he saw who it was and what it said.

Hazza🤍:
Hey Lou, do you want to come over tonight? I have a surprise for you... xx.

Lou:
Yeah sure! I'm coming over at 6! I'm excited! See you soon xx

The evening couldn't come faster for Louis. Soon, he was standing at Harry's door and was knocking on it.

Only a few seconds later, Harry opened the door. He looked great... hot... he was wearing a button up and skinny jeans... woah...

Harry was checking Louis out too. Louis was wearing skinnies too and just wore a simple shirt with a thick, warm jacket. He looked cuddly.

Harry let him inside and closed the door before pulling him in for a kiss.

"Hello to you too" Louis mumbled, smiling against Harry's lips.

"Hey love." The taller boy answered, a soft blush covering his face.

He took Louis' hand in his own, much bigger one, and walked him to the dinner room.

Louis gasped and stared at the sight in front of him.

Several rose petals were laid out on the table, next to beautiful candles. In between of it all were two plates with food on it and a small card next to Louis' plate.

Louis slowly turned to Harry, his face in awe and tears in his eyes. Happy tears.

"I kind of wanted to go out on a date but since we can't do that I managed to get the boys out of house until tomorrow. Hope you like it..." Harry said, a nervous look on his face.

"Haz... wow.. thank you. I love it." Louis managed to get out after a few minutes. He didn't think Harry would do such a romantic thing for him.

They sat down and Louis opened the card. The card showed a heart with a ribbon on it.

"For my favourite boy... hope you like it!"

"Awww Hazzzz, of course I like it!" Louis said.

They ate dinner, talking and laughing a lot. The atmosphere was fantastic.

Harry was cleaning the dishes when Louis came up behind him, pushing the water tap off and gripping on Harry's waist, turning him around.

Harry gasped in surprise but let Louis do his thing.

Louis pushed the taller lad into the kitchen cabinet and started to kiss him like his life depended on it.

Harry, of course, kissed back.

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!

The kiss became even more heated when Louis started to grind his hips on Harry's.

Harry groaned at that and gripped Louis' waist even tighter and pulling him closer.

"Harry... ugh.. can I?" Louis ask, pointing to Harry's pants which were making a tent.

Harry nodded eagerly and tugged at Louis' shirt and pants too, pulling them off.

Louis covers his belly straight away, making Harry frown.

"No... don't do that. You're beautiful." Harry said, moving Louis' arms away and taking a look.

He slowly swiped over Louis' scars on his hip and thighs with his fingers. It was such a soft act it made Louis want to cry.

Harry got down on his knees and slowly kissed each scar with much adoration.

"Beautiful." Harry whispered in between the kisses.

Louis let a few tears fall because he couldn't believe how somebody like Harry could find him attractive and not be grossed out by his self-harm scars.

Harry finally kissed his way up to Louis' face again and kissed the tears away.

"Don't cry... please..." Harry said, brushing the last tears away with his thumbs.

Both of them were still hard and Louis took matters in his own hands, pulling Harry's shirt over his head and pushing the skinny jeans down.

Harry gasped and pulled Louis in for another heated kiss.

Louis slowly brushed his hand against Harry's bulge, pushing one of his fingers inside the boxers.

Harry moaned at that, letting his own hands travel over Louis obvious hard on.

In one swift motion, Louis pulled Harry's boxer down, making his dick spring up to his stomach.

Harry groaned as he felt the cold air hit his cock.

"Ugh Lou... do something..." Harry demanded.

Louis obliged and got down on his knees and took the tip of Harry's dick into his mouth.

He slowly sucked on it and licked strings of salvia along Harry's dick.

He was huge.

Louis didn't know if and how he could fit him inside his mouth. He tried anyways.

Harry moaned at the warm, wet feeling around his dick, a wave of pleasure going through him.

Louis continued to bob his head up and down and tried his best to not gag.

But when Harry pulled too strong on his hair, his dick hit the back of his throat and he gagged.

"Oh god, sorry Louis." Harry said. Even though it was probably extremely uncomfortable for Louis, his dick liked it.

Louis continued and Harry got louder with each bob.

Louis started to touch himself too, pulling his boxer down, and went with the same rhythm as his head did with Harry.

When Louis looked up to Harry through glossy eyes, Harry gripped the cabinet tighter and warned Louis.

"I'm gonna cum- ughhh Louuu" Harry screamed as Louis bobbed his head even faster.

"C'mon, p- ugh p-pull off. I n-ughhh n-need to cum." Harry said in between moans.

But Louis wouldn't listen. He wanted to taste Harry. Even though most people said that cum is disgusting.

"Then come." Louis simply said, going back to bob his head up and down.

That was all it took for Harry to release.

With a loud moan his dick twitched and white thick liquid spurted down Louis' throat. Louis swallowed as he didn't think it was too bad.

Harry pulled Louis up for a kiss, panting into his mouth.

Louis was about to reach down to finish himself but Harry beat him to it.

It didn't take long for Louis to come too and the white liquid spread all over their chests.

"Woah... that was..." Louis started. He didn't have the words to describe how he felt.

"Hot. And great." Harry finished his sentence.

"Yeah..." Louis agreed and softly kissed Harry again.

They got down from their highs and cleaned themselves.

!!!SMUT IS OVER!!!

"C'mon, we'll go to bed. I have to work tomorrow and you have to go to uni." Harry said, gathering Louis in his arms and carrying him up to his bed.

They set an alarm for the next day and went to sleep, Louis spooning Harry again. It made Harry feel warm and safe.

"Good night love." Louis whispered, pulling Harry in his arms.

"Good night Loubear..." Harry mumbled, already half asleep.

This night, both of them fell asleep with a soft smile on their faces.

-

I'm a shit smut writer, sorry!

Hope you liked the chapter anyways!!

Lots of love
-Li

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 7.9K 91
Unlike his two best friends, Zayn and Niall, Harry has always had stage fright. However, he is definitely not camera shy. What happens when Harry's n...
6.2K 118 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...
2.9K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
578K 25.7K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...