LOVE YOU IN MY ALL LIFE (Comp...

By cutegir2002

A story where two royals love each other but due to fate they got separated...... They will be born again to... More

Intro of Royals
Intro of present
Mission
First meet or fight??
Trouble maker
Friends
Lost
Find
Fighting together
Support
Winning
Left
King and hug
Marriage proposal
Marriage
Last breathπŸ’”
New Life
Tease...
Neighbor
Bonding
Partner.
Fell in Trap
Crime partner
Dumb idea/Court you
Haldi ceremony
Sangeet/Challenge
Sangeet/Challenge (2)
Flirt/Mehndi
Wedding
Engagement
Past/Debut
Concert/Preparation
Taegguk wedding
Honey moon (M)
Pregnant/ Triplets
Happy Ending
New story
End
new story
Special chapter.....

First night(M)

6.6K 268 68
By cutegir2002

"Gguk listen to me.... Even if you both love each other very much but after marriage you should show your love to other more..... There will be some moment when tae will accept you to understand him.... He want your whole attention on him... So you should be more attentive and you should tell him every day that you love him"jhope explained being a big brother... While gguk listened to him carefully understanding what hobi was trying to say.....

"I am 100% sure you will do that daily it's just as an elder brother I thought to tell you from my experience" Hobi said patting his back....

"Ok hyung i will remember all this " Gguk said smiling widely at hobi...

"That's like my brother... Now go your wifie must be waiting for you... And yes be gentle" Hobi said winking at gguk who rubbed his back of neck getting shy.....

****

Meanwhile inside the room....

"Tae... Relax.... I know you must be nervous.... Everyone felt this kind of stuff on their first night.... But just relax you know gguk will never force you if you are not comfortable yet.... Just tell him ok" Ami said helping tae to sit on the bed properly....

"Yes noona i got it thanks" Tae said and ami smiled at him.... They heard a knock on the door which made tae's heart to beat fastly....

"Looks like your hubby is here.... Best of luck" Ami said and went to open the door where gguk was standing.... Ami patted his back and left....

(The room)

Gguk entered inside and closed the door.... He walked toward bed... And stood near the edge.... There was a dead silence in the room....

"Sit" Tae said slowly... Gguk nodded and sat there like a robot... He cleared his throat before speaking....

'Fuck it' gguk muttered to himself but smiled when Tae giggled at his words....

"You are looking so beautiful baby.... God my heart stopped when I saw you" Gguk said sitting closed to Tae...

"Thank you" Tae said playing with his fingers... Gguk noticed that other was nervous.... He was also... So he held tae's hand softly making him look at gguk....

"Baby... I know we are married but it doesn't mean i am going to force you for anything.... We have our whole life to do things..... " Gguk said caressing tae's hand with his thumb....

"Make me yours..... " Tae said making gguk to stop his actions... He slowly looked at Tae and found him staring through his soul....

"Let's make love" Tae said again... Making gguk to show his bunny smile....

"Are you sure bun" Gguk asked for the last time and attached their lips when Tae nodded.....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.... SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE

🔞🔞🔞🔞

Gguk kissed other passionately.... He licked tae's lips asking for permission which Tae gave him.... He explored the hot and sweet canvas of other.... Tae moaned when gguk sucked his soft lips but his moan was swallowed by gguk.....

They backed away breathing heavily a string of saliva attaching their lips... Gguk licked it.... He than backed away a little more and started to remove tae's jewelry as it will hurt him.....

He removed the mang tika and pecked his forehead... Than removed nath and pecked his nose... He removed his both earrings and pecked his both ears... He put his hands on Tae neck.... Tae felt shrivers when other cold hand touched his skin....

Gguk removed the necklace and pecked his neck too.... He removed the duppata and layed Tae slowly on bed.... He hovered over other and started to kiss others neck softly....

Which turned it to sucking and biting.... He made hickey all over his neck he put his hands on others back opening his blouse knots....

And than throwed it . . .. But the view he got was more good than he expected.... He looked at Tae who was hiding his face with his hands.... Gguk chuckled darkly and removed his hands.....

"Don't hide your face baby" He said softly but his voice was husky....

(What tae was wearing under his outfit)

Gguk than saw the waist chain which was resting on that soft skin... He bend down and took the hook of it in his mouth.... Tae's breath started to get uneven when gguk's lips were on his skin....

Gguk tried to open it with his mouth.... And finally it got opened... He trailed his lips all over tae's lips taking the chain off....

He caressed the soft skin and pinched it.... He smiled darkly when Tae moaned.... He stood up removing his owner upper clothes which made Tae to stare at his build body....

They both didn't did anything besides kisses.... Gguk smiled proudly when he saw Tae staring at his abs.... He again hovered over other and placed his hands over other breast....

He felt his blood rushing down when he touched that squishy part.... He held it in one hand  giving it a hard squeeze making tae to moan loudly....

He held both and squeeze it before standing and removing tae's lehanga.... He smirked see what he was carving for while Tae was all red till now.....

Gguk removed the last piece of tae's clothes and admired what is his.... He chuckled when Tae whined....

"What happened baby" He asked caressing others inner thighs....

"That's not fair... Remove yours too" Tae said pointing at gguk's pants which was still on his body....

"Gladly" Gguk said slapping his inner thighs and removed his clothes too....

He hovered over other directly attacking right bud.... He circled his tongue around the right bud which his left hand was playing with left one flicking and rubbing it....

Tae's toes curled when gguk started to suck his breast.....gguk took the bud between his teeth and pulled it than again sucked it....

After getting satisfied... He move to left one sucking biting and licking it too.... He than trailed his lips to other tummy and sucked it....

"I will fill this with babies" He said kissing the soft tummy....

He kissed tae's lower thighs and than inner thighs.... He backed away and went to his bed stand taking some l**e from there but not the c****m.....

He put it some on his member which made tae's eyes wide... "What the hell" Tae said slowly staring at it...

"Don't worry when you hubby is here.... Than no fear.... I will adjust it" Gguk said grinning...

He than placed his one finger in front of tae's entrance and kissed other to divert him from the pain.... He stopped his finger for some second and than started to move it.... He insert another finger... Than third moving it in and out.... When he felt like it was enough he removed it....

He took his member in his hand and placed it near the entrance.... He again kissed other before putting it all inside in one flow....

He swallow the moan left tae's lips.... Tae patted his back signaling him to move.... Gguk interwined their hands and pecked tae's forehead before moving out leaving just the tip inside and slamming it again....

He did this two three times and smiled as he finally reached to others walls.... He thrusted more and more.... When he thought both were close....

He bend to tae's level slowly whispering near his lips.....

"I love you bun.... I love you the most" Gguk said....

"I l-love y-ou t-oo..." Tae said and gguk attached their lips again and they both came together.....

But gguk can't stop it one you know.... It continued till Tae was almost unconscious... Gguk pulled out after coming inside other for the fifth time.... He took Tae in bridal style to bathroom... Cleaned him and worn him his t shirt... He placed Tae on the couch and changed the bed sheet.... He picked Tae and layed him on the fresh bed sheet....

He pecked tae's forehead lovingly "you did so good... Baby.... I am proud of you.... I love you" He said caressing tae's forehead...

"I love you too" Tae whispered before closing his eyes and going to his dream land....

Gguk also cleaned himself... Wore his boxers and layed down on bed next to Tae.....

Tae got that he was here and snuggled to his naked chest and hummed due to the warmness....

(This song is so hot.... Oh my... Please give me some hobi water....)

Gguk chuckled he pecked others hair and secured him by his arms.... Sleeping peaceful.. With a smile on his face....

They were finally each other totally.... They got married in their past life too.... But they were never able to tell each other how much they love the other..... But God gave them another chance and they will make each other feel the most happiest person in the world....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was......

Guys the busan concert is today or tomorrow..???.. I forgot

I still get embarrassed.... Like you all know I always read the whole chapter after publishing it.... But i can't read the smuts.... I read it in others book.... But i feel so embarrassed reading my written smuts.... Aaaaahhhhh.... Forget it.... Hope you all liked it....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiessssssss...

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 3.1K 18
Story by cutegir2002 >>> "Dear Dairy, I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standing under my room's window. As his friend...
255K 10.4K 26
A story of two best friend so we can say lovers... Who used to live in orphanage.... But an incident make them apart.... The elder from them became...
236K 2.6K 39
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
95.8K 6K 49
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...