his | minsung

By _cherryoon_

" ...in one moment I love you so much I could die for, but in another I hate you so much I would die for...."... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

16

5.6K 193 356
By _cherryoon_

jisung was in his deep overtime sleep, he felt sleeping more than he usually do, he turned in the warm sheets nuzzling his head against the pillow smelling well recognized scent, minho's scent, in the back of his head was heard sound of rain drops, pouring rain was echoing on window, It was still raining, since the last night, he rubbed his eyes turning head at direction where gloomy light was coming through, the clouds were white and gray, he covered his bare shoulders it was coldly morning, jisung sleepy looked at the ceiling, his head hurted as hell just like his lower body ached feeling sore, his eyes went at the crystal chandelier right above a bed, just like that night he was looking at, which definitely wasn't placed in his room. He whimper in pain of his back as he straightened up from the bed, he was in minho's room, directly from the bed in the distance was minho sitting by his desk with a cigarette in his hand, just dried hair and black bathrobe, taking younger breath away, one frame window near minho was open because of smoke of his cigarettes that already reached jisung, minho didn't notice jisung had wake up, his nose was in papers just like always.

Jisung's thoughts turned back to the last night, what happened? when he looked at himself, he was in clean underwear, and cleaned up body, he remember cum sliding down his legs, but now everything was clean.

After he passed out, minho gently laid him in bath filled up with lukewarm water, hand holding back of jisung's neck making sure his head is above the water, minho admired jisung's angels beauty that he was having for himself only, jisung was sleeping soundly knocked out of exhaustion, his cheeks were still painted in soft pink color, lips slightly bruised panting, they teased wet against minho's lips. His fingers caressed younger's cheeks, questioning why he wasn't feeling a thing as their lips parted, minho breath out as he continued to wash jisung's body.

Clean pair of underwear was put on jisung as he was tucked in minho's bed, where he sits next to sleeping jisung, giving a moment to looking at jisung's tired face once again which was so soft under his touch.

At the moment he thought why jisung keep up with everything, minho wasn't forcing him, he could give up of all this whenever he wants and go back to felix, minho was doing all this for his own pleasure, and jisung for his debt at first, but now it was different, his eyes gaze changed, his voice changed, he enjoyed being property, property of Lee Minho, he can do whatever he want, wished for whatever he needed and jisung would accepted it, he just kind wondered how long jisung will keep up with him, but even that no more bothered him, with those eyes full of desire to be fucked hard give him answers to everything.

"Morning hyung" Jisung said to get minho's attention by the table, who now looked at him.

"Morning" jisung smiled shyly as he was still in the bed that kept him so warm. jisung couldn't believe minho actually took care of him, even when he got up he saw cloths next to bed neatly stacked. while only pouring rain was keeping sound in the room, jisung got dressed up in front minho who freely watched until jisung was fully dressed up, still looking enough good to be eaten, he also glance a couple of times at jisung's ass while he was fitting the bed sheets, as he was done jisung walked closer.

"I'm sorry for last night..." he exhaled " ...a-and I am thankful to hyung taking care of me..."

"It's alright "

Minho just nodded to his words, smoking on his cigarette while watching younger who was nervous, not looking up, like something was bothering him, like it was confession.

When minho was done, he took his coat and was ready to leave, jisung was about to handed him his bag before he left, as he walked towards the door, jisung made peace with everything and finally made up his mind.

" Hyung.."

Before he grabbed the door lock minho turned around watching jisung walk towards him, his hands on his neck, getting on tip of his toes, eyes closed, face approaching to his, jisung's heart was burning with the desire to do this and finally he did, he brought older closer, pressing lips against his. this was jisung's confession melting at smoking taste of older's lips, it was his first kiss, ever, older wasn't refusing to jisung, his hand traveled from his back to his neck, feeling heat of the younger, minho pushed step ahead intensity kissing back making all jisung's emotions explode feeling like a winner that could cry tears of happiness. minho's lips were tasty making jisung already addicted to them, jisung's hands moved around minho's neck in a hug while they kissed, minho liked it too, their heated kiss became tense as jisung wasn't letting minho win, until younger gasped for air.

He whined against minho's lips as he gripped on his shoulders so he could back to his senses, breathing heavily as he pulled away from the kiss, they needed a moment, panting.

" hyung I really like you" that's what jisung should have said but he didn't, he couldn't, something kept his mouth shut, fear he have against minho pierced through him like he was waiting for jisung to say something too, but he didn't.

"I gotta go...." jisung nodded as he smiled at the older who just leaved the room. but jisung was happy, enough happy, too happy.

minho kissed me back,
minho likes me.

Jisung pov.

I got back at my room to write in my notebook about him, as I took my notes few papers felt out with it, oh those papers, i totally forgot about them, I quickly locked my door and seated back at my bed, where I started reading.

In documents was written about how minho have warrant of buying and selling as a member of the auction group "lous" that was placed in some city in Japan i never heard of. There was some files of his past selling, weapons, illegal weapons. gosh, he was selling weapons? I read that again feeling my heart skip a beat, but it was in past, now he was just buying children's that was taken, all of this was true, it also had his signature.

The informations of the children's who were already bought by the minho was here, they were only fifteen, sixteen, seventeen years old, even younger. they were sold for prostitution and organ trade, minho was selected as buyer for prostitution, there is wad no more information than this, why minho? please don't tell me you harmed those kids.

I didn't want to convince myself in lies, because the truth was right in front of me. how can I hate you, please, I can't, even with this, tears soaked the papers in my hands so I quickly put them away, I want minho and I can't ignore this, even with that damn gun in his drawer i saw, I should have react and ask him, not....not get fucked in his bathroom, what's wrong with me? my chest tighted as pain scattered all over me, tears poured, jisung snaps out of it, my suit sleevs whipped the tears away, he's a bad person, a bad person, a fucking awful person, but then why?...why did he offer me to pay off my debt while he is here, what does he have of me? It can't be just for his own use, and he even kissed back...why did he even kissed me like that.

Third pov.

He smiled through tears of minho. jisung didn't want to let go, not now, he loved for the first time, he loved too much, that's why he convinced and lied to himself. jisung is a very gentle, careful and also honest person to his close one's, but by the time minho painted his good sides. now that he get to his happiness and has everything his heart desires for his brain couldn't accept to even think about ending everything, not now, jisung was selfish to everyone even to himself right now, blind by his own love. he looked up to minho as someone who is the owner of his life, and freely controls it, even if daily jisung was trying to approach minho as a friend and as a boy that loves him, all that was just jisung part of story he wanted to happen.

after that morning of their first kiss jisung actually never confessed his feelings to minho, he didn't have the courage or the right moment but their relationship started to grow, meaning grow not by their feelings, at last not from minho's side bur grow through their time together, they shared kisses often, most of time through sex, minho loved leaving love marks after they're done, jisung waking up to them, minho gave him everything he wanted, new expensive clothes, expensive food, expensive sex in hotels, in cars and over the time his notebook was filled with phrases, stories about minho, moments he experienced through every day.

minho minho minho and only minho was running through his head, everyday, every minute, being with minho becomes his everything.

The way minho treated him, while they eat, while he is working, in front of his colleagues, the way he use him, being gentle, being rough, press fingers down his stomach while he still thrusts inside him, gently putting his hair of his sticky forehead while he was sucking him off. jisung was beautiful, looking at edge so he always teased him, the worst part was that jisung was enjoying every single detail of it, being good or bad, being only minho's.

Jisung was driven to school with minho, him and felix wasn't going together anymore, in the back seat him and minho would have exciting happenings almost every morning, minho lived for jisung's expression, movements, weakness, the hidden spots he falls for, spreads his legs, throws his head, moan, and come. minho studied his whole body commands and controlled him like a toy.

" a new one? " he whispered lips nuzzling against jisung's wet neck as minho's rough hands pulled younger pants down below his hips to see his panties minho was giving money for, just like the first one he bought a few weeks ago, minho was crazy for them, jisung chose good one just like these, light blue, he purposely put them on the way to school, minho would always rub and jerk him off till his eyes meet the back of his head, changbin and his bodyguards were the only one who knew about then.

By the time felix started to have doubts about jisung, not in the sense that there is anything going on with him and his brother, but he was jealous again, jealous beacuse he didn't have much friends to talk to, he wasn't seeing jisung almost days, since in the morning minho was the one taking him to school and felix was in the background of everything.

At one of family dinners they had Mrs Lee picked interesting question asking curiously, because usually they never have talk by the table.

" you keep bringing someone over night?"

Minho stopped eating when he heard that, which put a smile on the corner of his lips. Jisung heard the question from the kitchen, he got scared, minho could say everything now, in front everyone, felix and his mother. His heart was pounding like crazy, his palms were sweating, praying that minho wouldn't destroy everything.

"  still caring?"

Minho replied sternly, memories when his parents catching him with yun made him sick, looking straight at his mother who was sitting at his right side opposite of felix. He continued eating, jisung gulped as he felt relief hearing minho's answer.

" who is minho sluting with? huh? you, hahaha"

One of the kitchen maids asked mocking to jisung, like she knew something or she just assumed, his eyes filled with tears over a second as she waited for an answer like a chicken titling her head.

"H-how should I know?..."

"your stick with him day and night, you should know the best"

" it's not my business with who Mr.Lee is having thing--"

" Woow looks like his little slu--"

she stopped talking the moment jisung's mother came back into the kitchen, she is a woman who all younger employees respected, so she shut her mouth, jisung was on verge of tears as he pushed through them going out at fresh air.

It's not like that, he is not what they keep saying, minho doesn't look at him that way, they have relationships, special relationship.

He run out at cold night breeze, tears spilling at wooden terrace, kneeling down the few front stairs, he sniffed whipping tears as he felt presence of people around, behind him, he rised his crying face looking at few minho man's smoking their cigarettes in suits, they laughed, jisung felt like he needed cigarette, just to try, but it turnd in something awful.

" you gotta be kidding me...jisung?"

Hyunjin stood dazed at jisung's emotionless face, he came to school not knowing they have final exam, first class, of course he didn't know, was he even thinking of school this past days, no of course not, especially since that night, he couldn't put his mind straight after it, so he didn't know about his studies, his exam or anything.

Jisung felt like living two different life's at the same time, one life at home was minho, and this is was his reality right now, school, his friends, exam, and the end of school year was getting to near too. he felt like standing at the same page with studying, and his life since him and minho started having a thing.

" you really didn't study? like really?"

Hyunjin asked as he sit by his table, totally out of his mind, not believing jisung literally didn't study nothing, he should be worried, jisung was acting strange lately, he was top student of course he will figured out something, hyunjin thought, but not this time, jisung really didn't prepare nothing, nothing, he thought of running away, but he couldn't, he gulped getting in his seat as teacher entered classroom with exams.

For jisung getting bad grades was worser than minho yelling at him, he was quite panicking, he was looking at the questions trying to connect something from the last lectures he was studying but it wasn't even close, and he know it, he know he gonna fail this exam.

He felt so dumb and pathetic he couldn't believe hyunjin was the one who encouraged him about the grade and not opposite.

He hate it

Why didn't he study?
Why did hyunjin encouraged him?
Why felix was having frowning face whenever he saw him?
Why those maids keep talking
to him the way they did?
Why did they make fun of him
whenever they got a chance?
Why minho didn't say nothing
about their relationship?
Why that night he had to ask for cigarette?
Why they did that to him?

If minho only found out
He would be disgusted
and would never want
to see and touch him again.

Emotions filed him up "woud minho leave me for that?" " it wasn't my fault "
his breath felt trapped in his chest, his throat, he couldn't breathe, he could barely see school hallway as his vision blurred with tears, he heard hyunjin's voice in the back of his head which was going deeper and deeper.

jisung reality was falling apart, just like him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
thoughts?

ㅡ  there are parts that will be
mentioned in contcontinuation
of the story and will be connected

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 30 21
❝baby i'll never leave if you keep holding me this way❞ a short story about two boys meeting at the wrong place at the wrong time.
206K 9.3K 21
Everyone can fall in love for their friends, right? But It's complicate, very complicate, very scary? very hard. What If I lose him? How would it fe...
19.6K 1.1K 29
"as soon as we made eye contact, I somehow felt the connection" - [𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗢] I thought you loved me, but I guess you're just like everyone else. a...
2.5K 194 17
~temporarily paused~ ❝ if i have to, i'll fight in a 𝐰𝐚𝐫 for you, 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 ❞