Bully of the Savage girl [ K...

By Taebeardiary

Taehyung X Reader A school + business life series . Yn fell in love with Tae the bully but she wanted Tae to... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

Part 2

9.9K 367 19
By Taebeardiary

|| Next Day ||

Yn was walking through the hallway when Tae snatched her bag and threw her stuffs on the floor .

Yn just watched all of those drama quitely and poor Tae thought finally he got a chance to make her pay off .

Tae smirked at Yn before walking away .

Yn rolled her eyes and picked the stuffs .

When she was about to go when a girl pushed her .

Obsessed Girl : You Dumbass !! Stay away from my tae!

Yn sighed in annoyance then she checked the girl from head to toe before scoffing .

Yn : You obsessed bitch !! Don't try me with your weak ass like body . And STAY . AWAY. FROM. ME . Last waring !! Otherwise see you in the hospital next time. Too dumb of you to think that you can mess with me .

Yn glared at her last time before walking away.

Jimin : Woahh !! But why didn't she stop Tae ? Perhaps does she like Tae ?Omooo !! Tae my soulmate !! I'm coming.

Jimin walked away while grinding happily .

|| Canteen ||

Jimin : Tae ! Tae !! You know !!

Tae : How should I know if you don't tell me ?

Jimin : Oh yes . Let me tell you that i guess Yn likes you . ( Teasing smile )

Tae scoffed .

Tae : I don't like her back . And why did you guess that ??

Jimin : You bullied her . She didn't say anything . But when the obsessed fan of yours tried to bully Yn , Yn warned her strictly . She could've stopped you from bullying her but she didn't----

Jimin got cut off by Tae .

Tae : Yahh Yahh ! Stop now . You talk too much . And yes don't compare me with that weak pathetic Bitch . I'm way more stronger than the bitch that's why Yn didn't fight back with me .

Jimin pouted .

Jimin : As you say .

Tae then looked around and spotted Yn . Tae smirked and went towards her .

Tae : Hey gurrlll !!

Yn looked at him and Tae splashed water at her face . She just closed her eyes to control her anger .

Everyone was laughing at her including Tae .

Tae : Gotta go . Oh wait !! Welcome to our school .

Yn smirked scoffingly after Tae went away .

After that Taehyung's enemy aka the second bully came to Yn . But Yn beated his ass off.

Everyone was shocked at her duality from scaredy cat to tigress .

Yn huffed in annoyance and went away after kicking a chair .

Jimin : Woah !! She's really something. But why did she tolerate Tae ? So my guess is right ? Yayyy !!

Jimin went away after witnessing everything .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.8K 49
The journey of self-discovery and transformation, guided by the love and belief. With her by his side, he learned to let go of his past mistakes and...
35.7K 1.4K 10
Best friends are the one who understands each other like no one else. Taehyung and Yn , the bestest friend . But Taehyung doesn't want only to be he...
436K 12.7K 20
A different story of Kim Taehyung, The Mafia Boss and Yn . Belonging to each other but not also . But will he able to handle the savage girl ?
24.8K 1.7K 21
Storyline Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...