Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block ๐Ÿšจ
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/Spoiler๐Ÿ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 102

1.1K 63 13
By shawdss

Lily POV

"You can barely walk but you wanna be out here walking the damn dog."
"Chris I'm not in the morning for your negative energy."
"Since when do I give negative energy?"
"You got the heart to ask bro?" I appreciated that he was here, as usual but mainly because I wanted someone to watch Reina. I needed to clear my head, I had alot on my mind and she wasn't giving me a break. Thankfully he came over with Lori so we left her in the crib with Reina and Corie, while we took a short walk in the neighborhood. I'm pretty certain I know why he's here. Unfortunately I don't have whatever answers he is looking for at least not right now. After all I can't even answer them for myself. I'm almost feel as lost I was yesterday and today is a better day. Today, my man opened his eyes. Today God showed me the light. Today my heart begins to heal but instead I feel overwhelmed.
"How you feeling?" He asked after some silence.
"I don't know." It was the truth and it couldn't get any simpler than that. I had no clue how I truly felt and that was that. This isn't a very session so I sure as hell wasn't about to explain the meaning of 'I don't know' to him.
"Fair enough."
"Hmm"
"Ion know how you feeling either and since you don't know for yourself I guess you can't tell me, huh." He chuckled. I didn't say anything because he clearly got common sense.
"Just breathe sis, that's all you got to do now. Everything gon fall in place. East just woke up, now you gotta hold the faith and ease up on yoself a bit."
"I get that and I will, I promise Chris."

After they left, I gave Reina a bath then took a quick one myself before whipping up some good tacos from Kiki's cookbook while she watched tv from her playpen. Let me just say anytime I'm in the mood to cook, my girl got me covered. All the recipes I have tried so far really be hitting the spot.

Satisfied with the outcome, I joined my babygirl in the living room to watch cartoons. Once Coco Melon ended she was on her own because I really don't fw Peppa Pig like that so I got on my phone to occupy myself while I ate.

"Kiki you sure you're okay?" I asked
"Girl why you keep asking me that?"
"You came in here and started cooking, I gotta be concerned."
"Bruhhh, like I ain't love to cook. You forgot I got a whole cookbook out?"She started to laugh.
"Girl you're cooking for a football team. A nervous habbit, so what's on your mind?" I asked
"It's funny, I came here to ask you that and here you are.."
"Okay I'll tell you what's on my mind if you tell me what's on yours " I offered.
"Yeah it don't work like that, you go first." She smirked walking back into the living room.
"Hmm"
"Go on then."
"Okay.. Um It's alot and at the same time it's nothing." I said and she raised a brow so I tried to explain.
"Look I distanced myself from all of you .. Unintentionally though. I swear it wasn't a purpose thing I was just consumed in worrying about Dave, raising Reina, trying to stay sane during this pregnancy and allat."
"Uh huh.."
"There's nothing I wanted more these past three months than for Dave to recover. Ever since that day shit just wasn't the same."
"And that's Understandable Lily. What I don't get is why you left the hospital without even speaking to Dave. You'd think you would have been the first person by his side after so long."
"When I saw him on the bed holding Danny as she cried it reminded me of how scared I was the day he got shot. I thought I lost him-"
"But you didn't Lily."
"Thank God for that but I don't know something just passed through me and had me feeling some kind of way, I guess I got cold feet as to why.. I don't know." I just told her honestly.
"Okay well I guess I partially understand but babe you just gotta suck it up and go see your man. You ain't seen him in so long you should've raced into that room and hugged him half to death if you asked me." She joked
"Imma go see him..later today"
"That's what I want to hear."
"Right..so what about you. What got you cooking in our kitchen?" I asked chuckling.
"I need to tell you something." She said looking a bit nervous.
"Okay.. So tell me something." I said watching her strangely and she sighed.
"I'm pregnant."
"Oh my gosh! Like for real?" I freaked out like I didn't already overhear her tell her mom.
"Well it ain't for fake" she rolled her eyes.
"Awwww Kiki congratulations" I teared up hugging her because I actually was happy for her and Shooter.
"Wait-" I said pulling away from her.
"I'm four months.. I found out two months ago." She said before I even got to ask.
"Damn.. That's- that's just. I mean wow."
"Girl I was deadass speechless too"
"Shooter knows right?" I questioned.
"Yeah he does as of two days ago."
"And your mom and Kaedan?"
"Yeah Kaedan knew for a little while now, he was the first person I told tbh. My mom and dad know too. They were the ones convincing me to tell Shooter."
"As they should, but how do you feel though ?"
"Morning sickness can be a real bitch sometimes but overall I think I'm handling it well."
"And Hiding it well too because I don't see no stomach." I said looking at her belly.
"Well there really isn't much of a pouch just yet and I guess you were too distracted to notice anything at all. You really wouldn't know by just looking but for the people who know bout me and fitness oh baby they gon know fasho. Check this out though our babies gon be the same age, besties in the making." She teased rubbing her hand on my stomach. I'm normally wearing one of Dave's shirts or a training bra and pair of boxers or sweats. Right now I'm wearing a black sports bra and a grey sweatpants so my stomach is completely exposed.
"Who would've thought we'd be pregnant at the same time huh" I smirked.
"I know right, imagine that"
*
*
"Hello I'm here to see David Brewster." I told the receptionist.
"Okay hold on a minute." She replied browsing the computer screen until she got his room number and directed me accordingly. I now stood right outside his door with Reina in my arms and I could literally feel myself grow nervous. My palms were getting mad sweaty and it suddenly felt like I needed to take a deep breath in. I tried calming myself down before gaining the courage to knock on the door.
"Come in!" I heard his voice that I missed so much. I took a deep breath and swung the door open what I wasn't expecting is to see Millie and Kairi there with him.

Dave POV

"She really missed you." Millie said
"Lord knows I wasn't prepared to leave her just yet." I said removing the hair out of Kairi's face as she slept beside me.
"Just her?"
"Huh?"
"Is it just her you weren't ready to leave?" Millie asked just as someone knocked on the door.
"Come in !" I shouted to whoever was on the otherside of the door. Lily swung into the room with Reina and my face probably reflected the same suprised look on hers. I was hoping she would come sooner than later, but seeing her now came as a surprise.
"Um.. I didn't think you were with anybody." She spoke up looking at Millie and Kairi.
"You good mamas, come in." I said trynna sit up a bit.
"Take it easy David." Millie worriedly said helping me up.
"I got it, thanks"
"Okay.. um.. Imma just come back" Lily said turning on her heel.
"Nah hold up ma!"
"Yo Millie you mind giving us a minute."
"You kicking us out?"
"Kairi fast asleep you can leave her with me but just excuse us for a little bit."
"Please." I added not wanting her to make this a big deal. She sighed and left without another word.
"How you doing ma? Bring Lil mamas over here." I asked once we were alone. Reina got all excited when Lily carefully placed her in my arms and that nearly got me emotional. I know my kids been missing me. She got big too within those couple of months.
"C'mon now you know how this works, I gotta be asking you that." She said giving me a sympathetic look. I took in Lily's appearance. She was dressed in a black nike slide with the logo in gold and a big black Nike t-shirt that fit her like a dress. She had on gold stud earrings, three gold chains in her neck; one with a cross pendant, one with her name "Aaliyah" and the last one I gave her that read "East". My girl looked mad good effortlessly and I could smell my invictus cologne on her from where she stood. That girl love wearing my colognes. All em perfumes she be buying plus those I get her yet I swear she gon finish mine before I do. I ain't missed the new hair cut either, short or long hair she still a sight to see.
"I'm good." I told her not bothering to let her ask.
"You ain't."
"Nah but I will be, don't worry." I said and noticed her eyes tearing up.
"Come here girl " I said reaching my arm out and pulled her to stand infront of me. Ion know why she was so far like she was nervous or some.
"I missed you so much." She cried.
"I'm sorry you had to but imma be home soon mamas."
"I hope so."
"You was out here gaining weight on a nigga, huh"
"That's what happens when you pregnant, right? I'm more than ready to get your son outta me."
"Son?"I asked shocked asl. I know I've been MIA for a bit but I'm sure we didn't know the gender before..
"Um.. Yeah well at least that's what everybody thinks. I never asked Kiki or Shooter the actual gender and I don't think they ever told anyone else either." She said lightly chuckling.
"So how you know it's a boy?"
"Little observations people be making. Left to me alone, I'd think the slight differences are because it's my second pregnancy but apparently your stomach gets long like this when you're carrying a boy."
"See I meant to point out that it's long asl but I wasn't trynna roast you on my first day out." I joked.
"I can't imagine having a lil East though. On my mama I'm scared asl."
"Shitt if he anything like me you probably should be. We bout to have a lil menace on our hands mamas." I was glad I ain't miss the birth of my third child. At least that significant moment wasn't taking away from me.
"I like the new hair cut by the way, hope niggas don't take it to mean you single." I said.
"And why would they think that?" She asked looking confused
"You know what they say bout when a woman cut her hair, she fresh outta relationship or some shit like that." I said and she burst out laughing.
"Bruhh I don't even wanna know how you came up with that logic." She said still laughing.
"I read that shit somewhere no cap."
"I bet you did."
"Come here." I motioned for her to come closer.
"What-" I cut her off with a kiss. Lord knows it's been too long I felt her soft lips.
"I love you girl."
"I love you more."

Please excuse any errors or typos in this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 21.1K 30
Book 1 of the Jackson Series! Ella finally gets an opportunity to escape the clutches of her cruel tormentor before fate leads her to Ryder Jackson...
655K 15.6K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
338K 10.1K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 24.6K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...