LOVE YOU IN MY ALL LIFE (Comp...

By cutegir2002

A story where two royals love each other but due to fate they got separated...... They will be born again to... More

Intro of Royals
Intro of present
Mission
First meet or fight??
Trouble maker
Friends
Lost
Find
Fighting together
Support
Winning
Left
King and hug
Marriage proposal
Marriage
Last breathπŸ’”
New Life
Tease...
Neighbor
Bonding
Partner.
Fell in Trap
Crime partner
Dumb idea/Court you
Haldi ceremony
Sangeet/Challenge
Sangeet/Challenge (2)
Flirt/Mehndi
Wedding
Engagement
Past/Debut
Concert/Preparation
First night(M)
Honey moon (M)
Pregnant/ Triplets
Happy Ending
New story
End
new story
Special chapter.....

Taegguk wedding

5.1K 255 113
By cutegir2002

One month later....

After tae's confession and proposal... The wedding date was fixed after a month..... Tomorrow is their wedding.... All the functions are completed and tomorrow they will be married....

Currently it is 10 in night and everyone is taking rest.... Except one person.... The whipped person in correct.... Why... Because Tae didn't showed him his mehndi and he is determined to see it....

Tae is in his room... He is laying on his bed.  But isn't able to sleep he heard knock on his window and thought that he was just hearing things....

But than he again heard the knock... He got a little scared and held the vase which was near his bed.... He walked to window slowly and opened it....

His eyes went wide when he saw gguk hanging on his window grinning at him...
"What the hell ggukie..... Why are you coming from window" He asked staring at gguk...

"First let me in or I will fall" Gguk said... Tae nodded and gave him space and pulled him upside.... Which results them to fall on the floor...

Tae under gguk who placed his hands under tae's head so he didn't get hurt....

"Ouch... " Tae said... Gguk wad lost in him... That he forgot that his whole weight was on Tae....

"Yaah you muscle bunny get up or my bones will break" Tae said pushing gguk who stood up immediately when he realized that Tae was get hurt...

"Sorry baby... " He said helping Tae to stand who hissed rubbing his back....

"Now tell me why you came... And that too from window... You know you would have hurted yourself if you fell... " Tae said glaring at gguk whp just smiled sheepishly....

"Sorry bun.... But the main door was close and I guess everyone is sleeping so I thought to not distrub them.... And I came here because I miss you" Gguk said pulling the other close to him....

"Aish you-".... " Bear are you ok..... Did something fell I heard a thud from your room"both stared at each other when they heard jin's voice from outside....

"Ye-".... " Yes hyung I am fine just vase fell from my hand when was putting it"tae shouted pressing his hands on gguk's mouth who was going to answer jin...

"You are not hurt right" Jin asked..

"No hyung i am fine... You go sleep" He said and signed when jin left saying ok... ....

Tae signed in relief but jerked his hands away from gguk's mouth when the other licked and sucked his skin....

"Yaah" He glared at gguk who was smiling widely....

"It is so soft" Gguk said making Tae to blush....

"But why you stopped me to reply jin hyung" Gguk said swinging their body left and right....

"Idiot if hyung got to know you climbed here in night.... He would have scolded you and pulled you ears" Tae said slapping his forehead....

"Yeah you are right.... Now let me see the mehndi so i will leave" Gguk said but Tae shook his head with mischievous smile....

"Baby... Why are you doing like this" Gguk whined like a baby....

"Because I don't want to show you.... And if you want to see this than I won't let you touch me on our first night" Tae said wiggling his eyebrows....

"You are a meanie..... It's ok I don't want to see this.... I will see it tomorrow" Gguk said....

"Ok than go" Tae said... Gguk nodded and pecked his lips... And again gguk went to window going down....

*****

Next day...

"Perfect... Finally my little bro is getting married hmm" Jhope said fixing gguk's clothes...

"Yes... Now our enuwoo will have a cousin" Ami said teasing gguk who blushed at her words...

"Don't make him pregnant too early gguk" Jhope said teasing him too...

"Mommmmm" Gguk whinned when he saw his mother...

"Stop teasing my bunny... And i don't mind gguk give me grand children fast ok" She too teased him....

"Ok ok enough now let's go kim's are waiting for us" Mr jeon said coming inside.... They all nodded and went down.... Gguk climbed on horse and others started to dance...

(I love this song)

Tae was getting ready in his room... Jimin and jin were helping him... They heard the sound of music.... Jinmin went to welcome the barat while Tae went to his window and looked down... Where his eyes met with gguk who was already looking at him....

Tae hide behind the curtain making gguk chuckle... They both remember that same thing happened in their past life too.... Both smiled at those memories...

Gguk got welcomed, by his in laws and than they all went inside.... Gguk sat on his place in mandap....

His heart started to beat fastly when he heard jinmin going to take Tae.... And his heart stopped beating for some seconds when he saw Tae walking down the stairs....

The red dress was looking so beautiful on his... The dark brown henna filled hands... Beautiful jewelry.. The waist chain... Those eternal eyes.... And his favorite tae's shy smile....

He walked down and forwarded his hand... Tae looked at him and put his hand on other who held it so softly that it will break if he will grip it hard....

Both walked to mandap... Gguk helped Tae to sit and than he sat too.... They did the rituals than stood up... Put var mala on each other.... Than started the seven phera....

They promised each other to love each other... To stay beside each other.... To respect each others family....

After the phera they again sat again... Ami gave gguk mangal sutra...

He put it around tae's neck... He took a pinch of sindoor and applied it on tae's forehead.... A tear rolled down from tae's eyes... Gguk whipped it shaking his head....

After that they both touched elders feets.... The atmosphere became sad as mrs kim started to cry hugging Tae.... Than me kim hugged him.... Tae was crying badly which was hurting gguk's heart.... Seeing Tae crying made gguk to shed some tears too....

Namjoon cried badly hugging his little brother... And finally Tae started to throw the rice which mrs kim was collecting.... Gguk was walking beside Tae who has tears in his eyes....

They both sat inside car... Even though the jeon mansion was opposite of kim mansion but they can't take the bride walking.... They thought to take a round around and than come back.....

Gguk rubbed tae's back silently while Tae sniffed.... Gguk came out of car and went to open tae's side door.... He held others hand helping him to come out....

When taegguk went in front of the main door rain of flower petals started which made Tae shock... He smiled looking at the flower rain... Which made gguk to smile too...

Mrs jeon did their arati and Tae kicked the vessel full of rice... He stepped inside the vessel with was filled with red water.... Than walked inside on white clothes....

When the white cloth ended.... Everyone started to cheer...

"Gguk lift Tae... " Ami shouted...

"Yes it's our tradition groom should lift his wife" Mrs jeon joined them too....

Gguk bend down and lifted tae in bridal style while Tae circled his hands around others neck.....

They all went inside the living room where the other after weddings ceremony was going to happen....

Gguk placed Tae on the couch and he sat opposite of other... Ami put a huge vessel which was filled with milk water, color ful pebble, and rose petals...

"You both have to find this ring three times and the one who will find it more... Will be the one ruling over other whole life" Mes jeon explained... He put the ring inside the vessel and mixed it....

Taegguk put their hand inside.... Tae was trying to find the ring where gguk was just moving his hands admiring Tae... Tae got the ring and everyone cheered for him....

Mrs jeon again put it inside and taegguk again started to find it... In which gguk grabbed tae's hand.... Tae looked at him and tried to pull his hands but other was holding it tightly...

"Yaah gguk do this romance in you room first complete this game.... " Jhope said.... Gguk left tae's habd and Tae got the ring again....

"Gguk we all know that you are whipped for Tae... But at least pretend that you are playing this game" Ami said....

They again put the ring inside the vessel and tae found it.... Everyone cheered for Tae... While gguk just stared at his love's smiling face....

"Ok ok let's go to your rooms.... Ami take Tae to gguk's room" Mrs jeon said... Ami nodded and helped Tae to stand and took him to his and gguk's room...

Gguk was about to go but stopped by jhope"wait bro... I want to suggest you something as an elder brother "jhope said and gguk listened to other carefully.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was....

Next chapter will be smuts😏😉😉be ready....

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssss...

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 13.8K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
18.7K 3.1K 18
Story by cutegir2002 >>> "Dear Dairy, I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standing under my room's window. As his friend...
52.5K 2.3K 24
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother πŸ’œ Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...
96.4K 6K 49
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...