Misunderstandings

Av DullyBeautiful04

Working for a hot-shot millionaire? Not a bad idea. Getting drunk and sleeping with him? Not so good. Getting... Mer

Chapter 1: The Problem
Chapter 3: Frustration
Chapter 4: Uncertainty
Chapter 5: New York I
Chapter 6: New York II
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Uncertainties
Chapter 9: Compromising
Chapter 10: Emotional Rollercoasters
Chapter 11: Four Years a Little Too Late

Chapter 2: Who and What

27.3K 360 11
Av DullyBeautiful04

A/N: The long awaited chapter two. Hopefully you'll like it. It's short because Chapter 3 is extremely long :)

Warning: This chapter contains sexual material. If this offends you, please skip the Italics part.

Enjoy ;)

Chapter 2

Andreas Decio was a 28-year-old famous businessman. He had graduated from NYU with flying colours and took over his father's company the minute he stepped out of university.

His reputation though, unlike his brain, was down the drain. He was known for dating famous models, sleeping with them and then harshly dumping them. He never mixed business with pleasure, yet he did not hesitate to flirt with every single woman on his floor.

He was arrogant, didn't take no for an answer, and was the biggest asshole in the planet. He switched employees at a faster pace than changing his clothes. He was scary when he worked, and never, ever had he lost a business deal.

That's what I was told when I first landed the job of a personal assistant to Andreas Decio. The rest I read in the tabloids, magazines, and of course, the internet.

It was safe to say that Andreas was a playboy with an attitude. And my situation was just made everything worse.

You shouldn't have drunk all those shots. Whose fault was that?

Since I was his PA, he didn't act like an asshole to me, a pleasant surprise that I still took advantage of. We had a good business relationship since the beginning.

Of course, you have absolutely no sex appeal, that's why you were still a virgin until almost two months ago.

I couldn't argue with that. My wardrobe contained strict business attire only. My skirts were always below my knees, my blouses buttoned up to reveal nothing but my neckline, and my shoes more comfortable than pretty.

Yes, I was boring, but it saved me from getting fired or quitting. I had no intention of having an affair, no matter how drop dead gorgeous the other party was.

Pft...don't make me laugh. Who would want to have an affair with you?

I contemplated shooting my mind, but seeing that my mind was really me, I couldn't really do that.

It was comfortable this way. He ordered me to send flowers to his models every once in a while, and he continued to screw new ones, adding more to what I called 'The List'.

This was why I was freaking out. That one night stand was a drunken mistake, something that none of us wanted nor intended to happen. I remembered how happy I was when he seemed to remember nothing, coming back to work the next day as if nothing had happened.

I sighed as I quietly worked on the documents that were given to me. I hated thinking about him, hated to think about all the women he had been with prior and after sleeping with me. I knew that this crush of mine was unhealthy especially with this unplanned pregnancy.

I was 21 for God's sake! How was I supposed to raise a baby all on my own? My mom wouldn't hesitate to disown me if she'd find out my baby was fatherless. My friends would look at me with pity and Andreas would give me a look of disgust and fire me without a second thought.

 Why did my life suck so much?

You don't want me to answer that, do you?

Xxx

You're so beautiful," he murmured in her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

She laughed, "You're just saying that to get me naked," she said, disbelief in her eyes.

He shook his head. "You don't see yourself clearly. You've got yourself a line-up of men at your feet waiting for you to snap your fingers."

"Except I am already with someone," she answered proudly as if it was the smartest thing.

"Yes, you're already taken, and you aren't going anywhere," he whispered huskily into her neck, his warm breath sending shivers across her sensitive skin.

Before she could respond any further, he crushed his lips with hers, sliding his tongue into her mouth, swirling it across her lips, demanding for an entrance. Her hands found a way around his neck, pulling him closer to her, closing the proximity between them. He held onto her face, deepening their already passionate kiss, earning a deep moan from her.

She sighed in pleasure, almost collapsing into the floor if it weren't for his hands supporting her slim waist.

He continued as his lips meshed with hers, fighting for dominance. He devoured her mouth, running his tongue all over her tongue and lips. Only when they were completely out of breath, did they stop, before quickly continuing, lost in each other's pleasure.

"I want you," he spoke softly into her ear. His mouth began a trail of soft, small kisses from the base of her ear to her neck, before stopping right over her pulse point. All of the sudden she felt his tongue lick and suck right where she seemed to feel it the most. She let out another moan and bared her neck for better access. 

"Then have me," she responded, breathing hard and unsteadily.

He groaned at her answer, proceeding to take off her skirt. With a flicker of his wrist, he unclasped her bra, revealing her nude breasts.

"Perfect," he muttered, before quickly letting his fingers run over the hardening nipples.

She shuddered at his touch, shivering as he ran his fingers over her sensitive breasts.

"That's no fair. You're not even close to being naked as I am," she pouted, running her hands over his hard chest. Without a warning, she ripped his expensive shirt off, revealing his strong six-pack. She ran her shaky hands over his abdomen, eyes glistening in excitement, causing him to chuckle at her reaction.

He dipped his head and kissed her, biting her lower lip, causing her to gasp. He didn't hesitate to push his tongue inside, once again, ravishing her hot and wet mouth.

The rest of their clothes were easily discarded on the floor as they both pushed themselves to the large sized bed.

Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, the burning heat between them only increasing as their kisses grew more heavy and forceful.

She arched her back as she felt his hands on her breasts once again, groaning as he played and licked each one, giving them the attention they deserved.

His hands continued to travel south, his fingers running over her hard but flat stomach, before finding their way to her nether region that was burning with heat at every single touch that he had given her.

"Please," she pleaded, closing her eyes in desperate need.

He all but complied, inserting a finger into her already wet and hot pussy. She cried out as his cool fingers began to pound in out of her, bringing her to a level of pleasure she had never experienced.

When he felt that she was ready for him and when she was almost close to an orgasm he stopped, earning him a surprised glare from the woman.

"Why did you stop?" she asked, rubbing herself against his skin for some kind of a release.

"Because, I want you to cum with me inside of you." 

She blushed at his words, somehow finding a way to get embarrassed despite the complete drunk she currently was.

He chuckled and kissed her again, this time leaving light kisses all over her face.

Without a second thought, he dived into her, breaking the barrier he didn't know was there.

"You're a virgin?" he asked, a look of absolute surprise crossing his features.

She nodded, and hissed in pain. "Yes."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," he said apologetically. He leaned in and licked her earlobe, whispering soothing words into her ear, calming her down and easing the pain.

Once the discomfort was gone she bucked her hips against his, letting him know that it was ok to move. "I'm okay now," she encouraged.

He nodded and began to push in and out of her, slowly at first so she could adjust to his size.

"Faster, harder," she uttered out from frustration as she neared her release.

He groaned in response and complied, almost losing control.

"You're so fucking tight," he grunted out.

She moaned, arching her body, giving him a view of her beautifully stretched figure.

"You're driving me crazy," He continued saying as he slammed into her, tightening his grasp on her hips.

Their ritual continued and before long, their screams of pleasure overtook the room, bringing each other to the release they had long waited for.

She had failed to hear him whisper in her ear, words that might have reassured her before she fell into exhausting sleep.

"I love you, Olivia," his quiet murmur dissolved into the air as he felt his eyes close. He pulled the woman's petite body closer to him and wrapped his arms around her, securing her to his warm body.

It was too bad she didn't hear him. It was too bad she left before she heard his explanation the next morning. It was too bad she chose to forget the night instead of savouring it as any other woman would.

Xxx

A/N: This is my first time writing an actual lemon, well, apart from the rape scenes of my other story. So don't judge me if it's inaccurate...let's just say that I'm....inexperienced when it comes to that subject matter.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Thanks so much for all your comments and votes. :D

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

5.5K 118 25
What happens when one fun night turns into one mistake that turns into a huge responsibility? Lillian Jackson is only a 16 year old who had everythin...
174K 4.5K 28
" Your Pregnant" HOLY FUCKING SHIT. . . . So what happens when a drunken one night stand with her twin sisters fiancΓ© gets her one in a million. Her...
8.2K 1.1K 16
What happens when you are broke and jobless in NYC, about to book a flight back to your hometown and all of sudden, you get your dream job, in your d...
266K 8.8K 25
15-year-old, Straight-A student, Penelope, has a one night stand at a party while she was drunk. Unfortunately she became pregnant. How could she be...