The Magic Within-A Quentin Co...

By SamReidFan27_

Quentin and Erin go for a walk one day and they go on an adventure with her brother also in this story she mi... More

Chapter One-Hey Quentin What's Up?
Chapter Two-Quentin Would You Like To Go For A Walk Us?
Chapter Three-So Quentin How's Your Dad Doing?
Chapter Four-The Spark Of Magic.
Chapter Five-I Love You Quentin Coldwater.
Chapter Six-Quentin ,Are You Okay ?Are You Hurt ?
Chapter Seven-Hey Quentin What's Up?
Chapter Eight-Going To Live With Quentin I'll Come Back &Visit .
Chapter Nine-Goodnight Quentin/Quentin Hears Something .
Chapter Ten-Wake Up Quentin It's Morning .
Chapter Eleven-So Quentin Did You Sleep Good Last Night ?
Chapter Twelve-Going To The Book Store With Quentin .
Chapter Thirteen-Reading The Book .
Chapter Fourteen-Quentin You Okay? Are You Hurt?
Chapter Fifteen-Strawberry Lemonade .
Chapter Sixteen-What Is He Talking About ?
Chapter Seventeen-Food And Refreshments.
Chapter Eighteen-Cake & Ice Cream.
Chapter Nineteen- Will You Dance With Me?
Chapter Twenty-Quentin I Like Your Bracelet .
Chapter Twenty One-Julia Do You Want Something To Drink?
Chapter Twenty Two-Card Tricks .
Chapter Twenty Three-Quentin Is Everything Alright ?
Chapter Twenty Four- Visiting Eliot .
Chapter Twenty Five- Going Back Home With Quentin.
Chapter Twenty Six-I Really Love You Quentin Coldwater.
Chapter Twenty Seven-Cracking Codes.
Chapter Twenty Eight-Thank You Again For Helping Me Crack The Codes.
Chapter Twenty Nine-Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Chapter Thirty One-A Phone Call.
Chapter Thirty Two-The Book Store In The Mall.

Chapter Thirty-Are You Good At Poker,Quentin?

5 1 0
By SamReidFan27_

I looked over at Quentin and smiled at him before saying something of course. "I love you ,Quentin." I had told him as I smiled up at him. " I love you too." He had said as he smiled back at me.

I smiled and then I had moved a strand of his hair behind his ear and then kissed him he thought it was really cute when I had done that.

"Your just so handsome and so sweet. " I had told him. "Aww shucks thank you. " he had said as he smiled. "You're welcome. " I said as i smiled back at him.

"Can I ask you something?" I said to him. "Sure what is it?" He asked curiously while waiting for what I was gonna say. "Are you good at poker,Quentin?" I asked him curiously.  "Yeah I am actually I've actually beat some guy in a game of poker once. "He had said. "Awesome ,I'm proud of you." I had told him. "Thanks." He had replied. "You're welcome ' I had said.

"Do you wanna play a game of poker with me?" He asked. "Sure." I nodded. He got out the cards and stuff and handed them out then we played for a bit I had put out some tokens and he had gotten some of them then he had won the first round of poker then we played another round and I won next.

"You did good at winning." I told Quentin. "Thanks so did you." He said as he smiled . "Thank you and you're welcome " I had said back to him.

Later on we had stopped playing poker and just sat and talked for a bit.

Music played in the background while we talked together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.9K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
167K 12.9K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
276K 1.6K 3
๐š๐šž๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ "๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ...